Bottled Chapter 1

Weasel

I dug into the archive of the old forum to retrieve my old and only story I posted there.

Here it is. I have a couple of ideas for the next instalments. I already made some adjustments, but read this as a pilot.

English is not my first language. Sorry for the mistakes. As originally said, the story is PG-13. If something bothers you, let me know in the comments!

Bottled

Chapter 1: A first Taste

Jack

I was sitting in the park waiting for my friend Harry. He was aware of what was going on with my life and he said he could help me. I told him everything about my family history. I was 18 and had a brother two years younger.  Our mother died a few years ago and our father was the only family we got left.  My brother Edward was studying in a very reputed private school but it was expensive. So my father had to take a second job to provide all the needs. He became like a ghost in our lives. His absence made me responsible of the house but I never felt in charge. I accepted our fate but my brother was revolted. He never put any effort to make our lives easier and he became really mean to me.  I couldn’t make him change his behavior.  He wouldn’t listen. Fate made him taller than me, and he spent a lot of time at the gym. My position of eldest brother was crushed by his size and I became his servant. I tried to fight back without success. Our lives were miserable.

So, Harry knew everything. There he came.

“Hey man what’s up? I asked him.

Harry was a regular young man like me. He had brown hair when mine was dark. He was wearing glasses that always slipped of his nose. When he sat, he put his backpack between his legs on the floor.

— I’m glad you’re here, he said.

— So tell me, why all the secrecy about this meeting. I could have come to your house or something.

— No! he exclaimed. It wouldn’t have been wise to do that. My father must not know I’m giving you this.

— “This”? What are you talking about?

— Well, you know my old one is a scientist and works for this company… —

— VittaMix?

— Right. They have many projects going on but the one my father is working on is, how to put this, ironically perfect fit for your actual problem.

— Wich is…

— You dealing with your brute of a brother.

I looked into the eyes of Harry and felt that he was a little too excited about his plan.

— I don’t want to hurt my brother with any kind.

— I know. He reassured me. We won’t do anything to him. But YOU can reach to his league.

— What? How?

Harry opened his backpack and showed me a transparent bottle with white liquid in it. And he explained:

— This is a special formula that can make you better than a grown man in every way.

— I… what?

— It is specially designed to men; there would be no reaction if a woman drunk it, except maybe some more hair on her body, yerk! But on a man, this makes everything grow like a fertilizer. VittaMix considered my father’s researched but they actually thought this was too powerful and dangerous to expose to the world. Imagine a product that makes you the ultimate man. How could they sell more once everybody gets it? Well, they asked my father to find a less potent formula and he put this one on undetermined waiting.

— And here it is… I told in a whisper. — Why do you give me this?

He blushed. He felt embarrassed whit the question like I shouldn’t ask.

— You’re my best friend. I don’t need this right know you know. My life is good, as normal as it gets. You lost your mother. And now you make your life miserable to help your father and your spoiled brother. It’s unfair. You deserve better, you deserve all this!

He smiled at me with all his sincerity and I couldn’t find any words to his kindness.

— Besides, he added. My father knows the formula, he always can make more. Even if he’d kill me if he knew that I know. Please take it and don’t tell anyone!

— How… how can I thank you?

— Just don’t thank me yet. Who knows what can happen when you drink it.

— Wait, this isn’t safe?

— Now, he stood up. I have to go. Just on last thing, you might want to put the bottle in a place cold. It’s up to you if you want drink it all in a big body eruption or more discretely like one gulp per day or whatever. Just call me when you do it!

— You can’t just leave me with this!

— I just did, bye now!

And he ran away leaving his backpack at my feet. Inside, the white liquid was dancing in the glass bottle, which was surrounded by ice to maintain it cold. I had to quickly go home and put it in the fridge. I had no other cold place at home. It’s not like I had a secret laboratory under my bedroom.

Lucky for me, there was nobody home when I arrived. Eddy was probably having dinner at a friend or something. He would reappear during the night. My father was as usual working at the gas station. I always feared something bad would happen to him. If some raider wanted, he would knock down my father easily. Ha, we were so alike. Never mind, I put the bottle in the fridge and went to the bathroom with         a notepad and pen. I needed to measure and weight myself if I wanted to know how powerful the formula was.

Height: 1m78 (not so bad)

Weight: 58 kg (Damned skinny!)

I didn’t bother about the muscle size. I had none. I looked at my naked except underwear body; I had some hair on arms and legs but not much on torso. My beard was a deforestation field.

I looked away from the mirror, put my clothes back and went to the kitchen again. I had dinner on my own. And I knew what I wanted for dessert. The bottle was full. I pictured myself drinking it all and becoming so huge that I’d outgrow the world, like in some cartoon. That was too much, I didn’t want that. I remembered this was all about dealing with my brother. I needed to become the older brother again. Without thinking much, I took one gulp of the strange potentially killer portion and put it back in the fridge. I hid it in a way that you really had to dig in to find it. Nothing happened.

So I went to bed. I didn’t even saw the note left on the fridge :

“Hi Jack, I know you’re doing your best but… we’re out of milk. Help! Thanks, your dad that loves you!”

In the morning, I woke up in my bed refreshed. I stretched out of the sheets and walked to the bathroom my pajama feeling odd. When my eyes caught me on the mirror, I had to take a minute before realize it was really me. My whole body was “manified”. First I noticed my hair had grown, my eyebrows were thicker, and by my beard! It was hairy! It made all my face look older, more mature. And the amazement continued to my body frame. Yesterday I had no muscle, now I could feel them against my pajama, shoulders broader, and I had pecs! I could see my arms were also bigger making surface when I flexed. My eyes went lower to see that my legs were now filling the pants much better; I could almost see the quadriceps even if the pants were baggy. I had to take my pajama off to a better look. My hairy torso took me by surprise. Dark and strong, not very thick but it was a good beginning. A measured me again:

Height: 1m79 (ok I grow taller too!)

Weight: 65 kg ( 7 kg in only one gulp!!)

It felt good, I felt strong, more confident, and I made a proud funny face by looking under my underwaer.

My brother was 1m85 and 81 kg at his best right now so I just needed to add…  That’s when I remembered the bottle in the fridge! What time was it? Already 9:00! My father was gone for his other work, and Harry, Harry had a class at 8:30. Damned I ran down to the kitchen to make sure the bottle was untouched.

But it was dry empty. Then I saw the note on the fridge. Someone must have confused it with a bottle of milk. How stupid am I?

— No, NO NO! I screamed out. All I could imagine was my brother becoming bigger and bigger without anyone able to stop him. But then I saw another note that fell off the ground:

“Hey douchebag, it’s been a day since dad told you about the milk. What’s up with that?”

My brain made some time to react. It meant that Eddy did not drink the formula… but if one gulp made me like this, what was going to… ho my, Dad!

To be  continued...

PS: If you read the first version of the story, you'll notice I made the formula less potent. Indeed, the father would have attained macro size and I didn't like it. I want my characters able to evolve and have a "normal" life perspective. But this concerns next chapter!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12

• 3 years later...
23 hours ago, rixxflix said:

I wish this had continued. I just read this now

Whouah it's been a while. Can't promise anything but I'll think about a continuation. My biggest issue is that I wanted to create a story where characters have storylines outside the muscle growth. By example about the dad. Where does he work, what is his typical day, social interactions. And what his transformation will cause ?

I have some vague ideas. And if I come back to this story I'll probably change at least 20% of first chapter that I think is not enough subtle. 

Thank you for your interest. 

• Like 1