The Revenge Dream Came True (Full Story Repost)

Mickyh29

Hi guys i posted this story in parts on the old board under my old name iwnnabbig, it got some nice comments so im reposting it on here, i have left it open at the end to tie in with a another story i am currently working on (the web diary of a skinny geek).

Alex hated school, from 9am till 1530, Monday to Friday he was the skinny kid the bullies would pick on during break times, alex was 15 and weighed around 135lb, arms and legs represented drainpipes, flat chested and sunken shouldered he was the perfect bait for the bullies.

The two main bullies were called nick and tony and were both in the schools rugby team, aged 15 and 16 they were both broad shouldered thick chested and weighed around 165lb, break times would usually consist of either nick or tony pinning alex to the wall by the scruff of his shirt, threatening to break his arms if he didn’t give them his lunch money.

One day alex tried to fight back by punching nick in the stomach, nick never flinched and just laughed.

“haha that all you got little man, you weak little dweb, this is a punch”

He punched alex in the midriff, alex collapsed on the floor in pain and started to cry

“never try to punch either of us again or you’ll end up with two black eyes and a broken nose, got it!!” tony said.

Alex just nodded through the pain and tears.

Even though alex hated school, he equally hated going back to his house and to his arrogant 18yrold brother Shane. Alex hated Shane for one reason and one reason only, his muscles, alex also had to share a bedroom with him as well.

Shane was a bodybuilder and had a perfectly proportioned large muscular physique, arms measured a whopping 22”, his pecs looked like two cushions sitting atop a column of 6 rocks that made up his abs, his broad shoulders and wide raking lats made sure he dominated any space he was in, his tree trunk thighs and melon sized calves made up his awesome physique.

Alex hated going back to shane as shane would dominate him and toy with him using his far superior size and all of his 210lb he had at his disposal, Shane would often use alex as a barbell to curl him, bench press  and shoulder press him, arm wrestling, alex couldn’t even move shanes arms even if it was both of his against shanes 1 arm, shanes forearms were easily bigger than alexs arm and would demolish him in seconds of the match starting. Shane would stand over alex and spread his lats and completely engulf him with his awesome width.

Alex came home from school after another day of pain from nick and tony, put his bag and jacket on the hook and went upstairs to the bedroom to where shane would be waiting to dish out the evening torture, alex walked into the room to find shane standing there in nothing but a tight pair of boxers, everyone of his muscles looking pumped and huge.

“Hey skinny bro, how was school, just the same?” shane asked

“what do you think meathead, it’s the same everday!!” replied alex

“well sadly for you I’ve had a super session at the gym and im feeling extra pumped and huge, just look at me man im fucking beastly today!”

Shane walked over to alex and flexed his left bi in his face, the sheer size of his bi covered alex’s entire face, “touch it bro this is what real muscle is!” he squeezed extra hard and his bi pumped even bigger.

“no, im not your slave!!” alex replied

“haha dweb! Instead of using you as a gym set and whipping your skinny ass at arm wrestling Im gonna humiliate you instead, your gonna see how huge this body really is!”

Shane pushed alex over to the mirror, shanes strength was enough to send alex flying on the floor, he got up a little gingerly.

“now take your top off and get the measuring tape and pass it to me” ordered shane

Alex did what shane wanted otherwise he would get twist his arm unitl he agreed, so he took his top off and got the measuring tape from the drawer and gave it to his huge brother.

“Flex for me I wanna see what your sticks measure, don’t make me bend that arm for you!!” ordered shane.

Alex did a double bicep pose, but it was pathetic, there was no lump peak or anything, shane laughed as he wrapped the tape round alex skinny arm, “ sweet jesus haha 9 inches u skinny fuck, stand aside and see what biceps should measure”

Shane hit a double bicep pose too, this time mounds of muscle rocketed up shanes arms and formed a freaky split peak at the top, “measure these giants bro, there looking gigantic!”

Alex wrapped the tape round shanes arm, “whats it say bro” shane barked.

“ too big you roid fuelled tit, but to please your ego they are 26inches” alex told him

“26!! Yeah that’s it, bloody huge bro added  4 inches this week, flex your left arm I wanna see the comparison!”

Alex stood next to shane and flexed his skinny arms, It was annoying for alex but wonderful for shane, the size comparison was sickening, shane moved behind alex , it looked like someone had drawn a white stick figure on alex’s body, shane turned round and spread his lats, they spread so wide that they inched past alexs elbow points.

“can we stop now, ive had enough!” alex asked

“ how can you have had enough of this fine muscular specimen, if I were you id be wanting to see more, but your pathetic and don’t know the true meaning of muscle and strength like I do!” shane replied, he then swung round picked alex up by the scruff of the neck and held him in the air, “feel that strength ? I could crush your neck in 2 seconds flat!” he then threw alex on his bed.

Shane left to go in the shower before his 2nd gym session of the day, alex lay crumpled on his bed contemplating what just happened, his huge brother had just dominated him mentally and physically and there nothing he could of done about it, that was his life.

Shane came back from the shower, got changed into his gym gear, drank what looked like a gallon of pre workout supplement and injected a few roids, “ im staying at my girlfriends tonight so you can sulk in peace, see you tomorrow bag a bones” shane left to go to the gym.

When bedtime came around alex did what he did everynight and dreamt of seeking revenge on nick, tony and his brother, alex didn’t like shanes muscles for what they did to him but dreamt of being much bigger then him and getting his revenge by any means possible.

With the next day being Saturday he would be spared nick and tony at school but not his brother, he went to sleep that night dreaming the perfect revenge but also trepidation of what shane will do to him tomorrow.

Alex woke up the next morning happy at what had occurred during his dream, shane, nick and tony had been dealt with and were now scared of him, but reality soon dawned as he knew it was just a dream and his huge brother would soon be back and the weekend bullying would begin.

Alex had a shower got dressed and went down stairs for his breakfast, the postman hadn’t been but there was a small package on the doormat, he went over and picked it up, looked at it to find it had his name on it. He went into the kitchen got the scissors and cut the top of the package, he pulled out a note and a small unmarked 50ml bottle of a black liquid, he placed the bottle on the table picked up the note opened it and read it:

HI ALEX, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU FOR THE PAST YEAR OR SO NOW, I KNOW ABOUT THE BULLYING YOU GET AT SCHOOL  AND ABOUT YOUR BIG BRO SHANE AND WHAT HE DOES TO YOU HERE, YOU MAYBE WONDERING WHAT THE LIQUID IS AND WHO I AM, THE LIQUID WILL GRANT YOU WHATEVER YOU DREAM TO MAKE YOUR TROUBLES STOP, FOR WHO I AM ITS NOT IMPORTANT  I’LL BE WATCHING!

TF

Alex put the note down, “ tf tf tf, whos that!” he didn’t know anyone with those initials, not  anyone at school or family, he picked up the bottle, shook it, the liquid had the consistency of honey, he re-read the letter, “will grant me what I dream? How does this guy know about my dreams?” Alex pondered what would happen if he drank it, what would it do to him, how would it change what is happening to him, all these thoughts were rushing through his head when he heard the door open, he stuffed the bottle and note in his pocket and walked out the kitchen.

Shane was hanging his coat on the hook, his huge body stretching the t shirt he had on to ripping point, his monstrous legs filling out his joggers, he turns round and spots alex walking towards him,

“ morning rake features, u well” shane asked

“ well I was till u came in, brute!” alex retorted, he reached the stairs but shane shot out a beefy arm and blocks him.

“let me!” shane said before picking alex up and tossing him over his shoulder and carried him upstairs to the bedroom, then dropping him on the floor.

“ouch man cudda put me on my bed you daft or summit” alex knew what he had just said would not go down well with his bro.

“daft!! Who you calling daft!!” shane was not happy, he tore off his shirt, his huge body was bulging and rippling, he walked over to alexs bed picked him up by his shirt, grabbed him behind the head and pushed his face into his mighty pecs, shanes pecs were big enough to cover most of alexs head, he pulled his head out, “wanna apologise?” shane barked out

“sorry sorry” alex said as he gasped for breath.

“ you call me a daft again and I’ll break you, you’re the one whos daft bro, im creating a body of huge proportions and awesome strength and you don’t even have the respect to say how awesome I look” shane hit a double bi pose, his bi’s grew upwards and outwards to form  obscene peaks. “ tina measured them this morning fuckin 28 inches and could break any bone in your body!”

Alex knew this was true, his brother was growing bigger and stronger by the day and any wrong word would result in him getting even more pain inflicted on him. Alex got up and went to lie on his bed.

Shane was packing a travel bag with clothes, supplements, roids and posing trunks, “ your lucky this weekend boy im away at a competition, im not back till Tuesday, see you then, you better hope I win!!”

Alex lay on his bed as shane left, he then did something he has never done previously, cry, tears rolling down his face as he thought will these humiliations ever stop, he has dreamt about getting revenge but physically he couldn’t do it in real life. He rolled over to lay on his side, the bottle of liquid fell out of his pocket onto the floor, because of shanes domination he had forgotten about the bottle, he got up picked the bottle up and remembered what the note said, “ grant you whatever you dream!”

Alex knew that this could all be a load of rubbish, a prank as it were, but something inside him was telling him to drink it, he hesitated for a while, then he eventually unscrewed the lid and swallowed the contents, it tasted like liquorice, he felt its warm consistency flow down his body, he threw the bottle in the bin and settled down to do his homework.

While sat doing his homework alex suddenly felt a strange sensation run through his body, it felt like a mini electric shock then it stopped, another 5 of these sensations happened over the course of the day, “what is this stuff, what are these sensations all about, nothings happening.”

Alex went to bed feeling depressed, nothing was going right for him in his life, he was getting bullied at home and school and some unknown person has basically just sent him a liquid liquorice allsort, when was his life gonna change for the better.

Morning broke, alex slowly woke from his slumber, stretched his arms.

CREAK CREAK SNAP………………………….

BANG, alexs bed collapsed and left him in a heap on the floor, he composed himself and put a hand on the chair next to him, he was just about to get up when he noticed something very different about his arm, gone were the skinny brush handles that he went to bed with, in their place were two large densely muscled arms, writhing with rippling muscle and veins thick as pencils.

“whoa bloody hell!!” he shouted “whats happened!!” he got up looked down and was met with two cushion sized slabs of meat that were his pecs, he moved his hand towards his stomach , it was met with 6 tennis ball sized abs.

“ Christ I feel big n ripped” he muttered to himself, he then made his way to the bathroom, looked in the wall length mirror, his mouth dropped open,  alex didn’t recognize the body that was looking back at him, atop his large chest were immensely broad  bulbous shoulders, leading down to a pair of hugely thick biceps, his lats formed an impressive v tapering out from a mountain ridged sized back, down below his thighs were rippling with deeply cut thick muscle the size of tree stumps.

Alex walked over to the scales, he wondered how much muscle he had put on, he stepped on.. 150…155…165.. the scales stopped at 185lb, “ wow 50lb” alex walked back over to the mirror, collected the tape measure from the shelf, flexed his left bi, a huge mound of muscle formed on his arm, he wrapped the tape round till it joined at the peak, the tape read 20 inches. Alex again looked in the mirror, to get one over on shane he would need to be a lot bigger, as shane was still far bigger than him and weighed at least an extra 70-80lb, but he knew he was now much bigger and stronger than nick and tony.

Non of alex clothes would fit him so he had to use some of shanes old clothes that didn’t fit him now, he went down stairs to get his breakfast and again found a letter for him on the doormat, he picked it up sat down at the table and read it:

AS YOU WILL BE NOW AWARE YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH QUITE A LARGE PHYSICAL CHANGE, NO WHERE BIG ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH YOUR BROTHER, SO I IMPLORE NOT TO TRY AND CHALLENGE HIM YET AS HE WILL STILL INJURE YOU QUITE BADLY BUT YOU ARE NOW CAPABLE OF SHOWING NICK AND TONY WHOS BOSS, YOU ARE BIGGER N STRONGER THEN THEY ARE BUT DON’T OVER DO IT!!!! I’LL BE WATCHING

TF

Alex again had questions going round his head, “how did this person know I had taken the liquid? The size of my 3 tormentors?” answers he would never get to know.

All the questions were quickly wiped from his mind when he remembered he had been given this size for a purpose, to seek revenge on nick and tony, it was time for alex to get his own back big style.

Alex got off the bus outside the gym were nick and tony had rugby training on a Sunday, he walked in and headed towards the changing room, passing the hall were nick, tony and the rest of the team were circuit training, he went into the changing room and sat in the corner waiting for the session to finish, 10 mins passed when the first few people started entering the changing room, alex had come dressed as if he was using the gym facilities, a white vest top and sweat shorts doing their best to keep his muscled body covered.

Nick and tony entered a few mins later not noticing alex in the corner as there were too busy chatting,  alex left the room and waited for them to shower and get dressed, by which time they were the only 2 left in the room, alex went back in and saw them getting ready to leave, he walked up behind them tapped them on the shoulder, they both swung round.

“Alex??” they asked with a look of disbelief on their faces

“ that’s right blockheads!” he said before grabbing both of them by their shirts and lifting them off the ground, “ you messed with me far too many times now its my turn!!”  he lifted them up higher before slamming their backs against the wall and letting them fall on the floor.

Nick and tony got up and tried to look imposing by puffing their chests out and tensing their muscles, but alex just laughed,

“haha is that meant to scare me, call that a chest ,here??” alex then flexed his pecs and blew his own chest up , they ballooned to twice the size they were unflexed, he then tensed his biceps, which turned into solid mounds of rock.

As alex was doing that nick and tony charged at him, their combined strength knocked alex to the ground, they both grabbed one of alexs muscular arms and tried to twist them round his back, but alex was too strong for them singularly and easily shrugged them both off, he got up picked them both up again and threw them on the floor, he picked tony up slammed him against the wall and punched him twice in the stomach, the force of the punches made tony scream in pain, he fell to the floor, alex then grabbed nick and dished out the same treatment.

As they were both lying injured on the floor alex stood over them and said,

“ that was just starters, if I see you bullying any kid at school like you did me ya gonna feel pain like you never felt before, got it!!”

Nick and tony just nodded.

Walking back to the bus stop alex knew that had to be done but he also knew they was a much bigger fish to fry.

Alex thought to himself while sat on the bus that he could of done a lot more to nick and tony apart from throw a few punches, yes they now know that he should not be taken lightly, but he didn’t show his superior strength he had over them, he basically let them off lightly, “right” he said to himself while cracking his knuckles, “ tomorrow at school they gonna wish they never met me!!”

Alex got off the bus near his house, as he got nearer he saw a hooded figure get into a car parked outside his house and drive off, he didn’t recognise the car, but found it strange that on a hot sunny day the figure was wearing a hoodie with the hood up, he got back to the house to find another package on the doormat, again he opened it to find a note and another bottle of the black liquid, he sat down and read it:

NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE ATTENTION OF THOSE TWO THUGS, ITS TIME YOU UPPED THE GAINS IN READYNESS FOR YOUR BIG BRO AND IF YOU WISH, TO HEAP MORE MISERY ON THEM TWO, IM GROWING YOU IN STAGES AS I WANT YOU TO APPRECIATE THE GROWTH THAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU, ENJOY, I’LL BE WATCHING.

TF

Alex was beginning to understand that this mysterious person was on his side and not some loony doctor looking for a test subject, this person wanted alex to inflict mental and/or physical pain on his tormentors. When bedtime came around alex downed the fresh bottle of the black liquid and went to bed wondering how he would look in the morning.

Alex woke up the next morning and stretched out but there was no creaking or snapping like the previous night as his bed was still broke, he rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror, he looked in the mirror and was met with a familiar sight.

The liquid had grown alexs body into a carbon copy of shanes, he had the monstrous 28 inch bis, the thick pillow sized pecs, large boulder shouldes, wide raking lats, titanic thighs and huge calves. A huge smile etched across alexs face, he knew he was huge and knew what havoc he could reap at school.

When alex got to school everyone could not take their eyes of this super huge 15yr old, girls and boys were running up to him wanting to touch his huge body, he duly obliged by flexing his huge guns and chest, he was happy doing this but he only had one thing on his mind, nick and tony.

While strutting down the corridor he noticed them walking into the locker room, he followed them in, made sure no one else was in then shut the door behind him, he walked over to where their lockers were.

“Hello boys!!” his voice now a deep tone

Nick and Tony swung round expecting to see one of their mates playing a prank, when they saw it was a much much larger alex they dropped their bags and stared at the behemoth that was stood infront of them.

“Speechless eh, ha im not surprised when you’ve got muscle like this infront of you!!” alex flexed his mammoth arms, both nick and tonys mouths dropped.

“You, come here!!” pointing to nick, nick walked over to where alex was hulking, alex flexed his left bi inches from nicks face, the sheer mass and peak of the bi covered nick’s whole face, “ haha my arm is bigger than your head!”, he pushed nick back, alex strength made nick fly into the lockers and slump onto the floor.

“Your next dweb” pointing to tony, tony didn’t move.

“ no, not gonna be your pet!” tony answered.

“Well we’ll see about that” alex walked over to the lockers, “do as I say or this will be you!” alex ripped the locker door off its hinges like it was made form card, emptied the contents then picked it up wrapped his huge arms round it and began to crush it against his mammoth chest, the metal twisted and contorted from his sheer strength, he let go placed hands on the top and bottom of the locker and squeezed it like an accordion, then dropped it on the floor.

Tony gulped hard with fear etched on his face.

“Now get here!” alex sternly told tony, he walked over to him

Alex pushed tony over, then grabbed his head and thrust it between his gigantic thighs, he closed his legs tightly against tonys head, he then started tensing his thighs making then harder and causing real pain to tonys head.

“arghhhh, ouch, oowwwww,your hurting me man, let fucking go” tony demanded

“aww afraid of a little pain are we” alex said as he tensed a little harder before letting him go, tony fell to the floor.

“Ha your weak, no match for my awesome size and strength” Alex walked over to them both, picked them up, one in each hand and started using them as human dumbells, he used them for side lateral raises, up n down, up n down, it went on for what seemed like ages,  he then pressed them over his head for a few reps before tossing them against the lockers, he walked over and stood over them.

“ I enjoyed that, see you tomorrow!!”

He left the locker room leaving nick and tony in a heap on the floor and made his way home. When he got home he wasn’t surprised to see another package on the floor, he sat down and opened it and read the note:

SO ARE YOU READY FOR IT…………………………….

TF

Alex knew what taking this next bottle of black liquid would mean, it meant, in the morning he would wake up and be the biggest 15yr old ever, he could flaunt even more at school and give heavier punishment to nick and tony, but the most exciting thing on his mind is that he would be bigger and much stronger than Shane, at last he would be able to inflict some damage on his older brother.

Alex downed the black liquid before he went to bed knowing that this time tomorrow night he would be going to bed having started his revenge on his older but smaller brother.

Morning came and alex woke up, threw the quilt off his body , stood up and before he even moved he could see that he had grown considerably during the night, he looked down but his view was blocked by two gigantic barrel sized pecs, “ fucking hell, I need to see the rest!!” he said to himself.

He went to the bathroom to look in the mirror, but he had a problem, he couldn’t fit thorough the doorway, his shoulders and back had thickened and widened so much during the night, he turned sideways to get in but even that was a struggle with his new bigger pecs. When he eventually got in he walked over to the mirror, he had to step back a few steps to get his whole body in view, “OMG!!!”

Alex stared at his new freaky big physique, in addition to his new gigantic chest he had grown atlas stone sized shoulders which led down to his now gargantuan arms, he flexed them, mounds upon mounds of muscle blew up on his arm he had no tape but they must of topped 30+ inches, under his arms were the meatiest, widest lats ever seen, tapering down to his abs which resembled 8 softball sized rocks of super hard muscle, his thighs looked the size of 2 tree trunks never mind 1 and his calves were the size of soccer balls.

Alex knew that clothes were now gonna be a major problem, he found the largest pair of joggers and tshirt he could find, they stuck to his body so tightly it looked like they had been painted on.

He got to school and was again met with gasps and shocked faces from other pupils, everyone wanting to touch his new freaky large muscles, at one point he tensed his pecs and flexed his bi’s and got kids to try and dent his skin but to obvious no avail. He asked were nick and tony were, he got told they were in the gym.

Alex made his way to the school gym, he got to the door and saw nick and tony were the only ones in, they were at the bench press area, he closed the door behind him picked up a whole rack of weights, which was loaded with about 400kg worth of plates and put it front of the door, walked over to nick and tony, “ ready for day two boys??” he said.

They both turned round, before they even had time to speak alex ripped their shirts of their bodies picked them up by their necks and threw them over to where the mirrors were, they landed with a thump on the floor.

“get up wuss’s” alex ordered

Nick and tony both got gingerly to their feet and watched as alex peeled his own shirt of his mammoth torso.

“Haha call that muscle” pointing at their bodies “ there not enough muscle on you two to cover my pecs.” He again picked them up and thrust their faces in his pecs one on each, rubbing their faces on his hard rippling muscle, every now n then tensing them to make them rock hard then bashing their faces of them, to nick and tony it felt like they were getting bashed against a brick wall.

“ Arghhhh stop that your breaking our noses” tony cried

“I’ll stop when im ready, understand!!” barked alex, eventually he threw them onto the benches, blood pouring from their mouth and nose. “ now your gonna both do what I say or I’ll break you in half, right!!!” came alex’s ultimatum.

The look on nick and tonys face indicated that they understood but just to highlight the statement Alex picked up 2 25kg plates, placed one on top of the other and began bending them in half like they were made of cardboard, he separated them and then mind-blowingly tore them in half, the duos mouths dropped.

“ That’s what muscle and strength like this can do!!” alex said before flexing his huge guns in their faces, “ I wanna know what these mountains measure, get the tape NOW!” Tony went to the set of drawers and got the tape.

“ Now measure it!” ordered alex. Tony began wrapping the tape round alexs gigantic arm, he found it hard to get it round his freakish triceps and huge peak but managed to join the ends up eventually, “AND??” barked alex.

Tony looked at the numbers, his eyes bulged in his sockets, “e.r.r.r.r.rrrrrr” he stuttered, “34 inches!!”

“YEAH, that’s real muscle not those twigs u call biceps, what are they 15-16 haha, my arms are probably bigger than your waist and thighs.”  Alex mockingly said. “I need to workout!!”

Alex walked over to the rack of weights that was blocking the door, he crouched down picked the 400+kg rack up like it weighed nothing and started curling it, his mammoth arms bulging with every rep, after 40 reps he threw it in the direction of nick and tony, the duo had to dive out of the way or risk getting seriously hurt.

With them still on the floor, alex walked over to them picked them both up and started bear hugging them with a python like grip, squeezing the air out of their lungs and crushing their bodies, nick and tony were gasping for breath but alex kept squeezing, mercifully he let his grip go a few minutes later, nick and tony looked in the mirror, their torso were black n blue from the super strong grip alex had on them.

“ you could ave killed us man??” nick told alex

“ Why would I do that, I’ve got loads more punishment for you this week!” alex told them, as an icing on the cake moment he punched them both in the face, knocking them out cold then left the gym.

Alex got home that night, shane was not back yet but knew he would be in shortly, so he set his plan into motion.

Shane walked into the house around 6pm, hung his coat on the rail and went up to the bedroom, he walked into the room

THUMP….. Alex punched his bro in the face and knocked him straight out, picked him up, slung him over his shoulder and carried him down to the basement.

Shane came back round, he was lying on a beat up mattress on the basement floor, there was no light it was pitch black.

“ Welcome back little bro.”

Shane staggered to his feet, “ Alex is that you? You wait till I get my hands on you, im gonna fucking beat the shit outta ya, who did you get to help you in this scheme coz I’ll get them too!”

“Haha I’d like to see you try?” Alex replied, he then switched the basement light on, all he was wearing was a pair of shanes shorts, “ but somehow I don’t think you will!” he said before flexing his mighty 34” guns.

Shane was too angry to acknowledge that his once skinny younger brother was now bigger than him, his roid rage took centre stage, he charged towards alex head first, his head collided with alex’s  brick like abs, alex barely budged, but shane ended up in a heap on the floor holding his head.

“grrrrrrr” shane growled, “ he got back up and started pounding alexs torso with punch after punch, but still alex just stood there, his huge body absorbing the punches like a sponge, shanes fists and knuckles were beetroot red with the effort.

After what seemed like 5mins of constant punching, alex had had enough, he caught one of shanes fists in his huge hands and began squeezing it and twisting his arm to the side, his grip got stronger, shanes knuckles began to crack under the vice like grip, with his other hand Alex punched shane hard in his stomach.

“Arrghhh” Shane collapsed on the floor in pain.

Alex didn’t stop there, he picked shane  by his chin and landed 2 punches on his face, he let him collapse on the floor before picking him up by his neck and slamming him back first onto the concrete floor.

“ Bro you blind! Their no way you can hurt me with your fists, im fucking gigantic, your pathetic punches make no mark on me, but I can break you anytime I like.” Alex told his battered and bloodied brother.

Shane tried his best to string a sentence together as he was still in a lot of pain from Alex’s beating, “ you…rr g….oo…na  p p pay fffffor tthis bbbro!”

“ haha, in that state your not bro, what you gonna do kick me” alex mocked his older brother, “ hope you heal quick as ive only just started, I got more growing to do and more mental and physical pain to inflict on your sorry body.”

Alex left shane heaped on the mattress, as he went back up to the house he locked the door behind him, alex wasn’t daft he knew shane would be strong enough to break the door down, so to make sure escape was not possible alex went into the garage and picked up an unused American style double fridge/freezer that must of weighed at least 500kg and blocked the basement doorway with it.

Shane lay on the mattress in constant pain, blood seeping from his nose and lips, the image of his huge hulking brother still in his memory, he was wondering how he would get his brother back, he couldn’t use strength as alex was far stronger than him, the only option he thought of was props, but there was non at his disposal in the basement, everything was in the garage or the bedroom, he staggered up the stairs to try and sneak to the garage, tried the door but couldn’t open it due to the fridge being wedged against it on the other side.

“Grrrrrrr” he grunted in frustration, he punched the door so hard he punched right through the wood, but knew he couldn’t budge the super heavy fridge. He went back down and sat on the mattress, then an idea came to him, he got out his phone and started texting one of his gym buddies.

Alex was lying on his bed plotting the next chapters for nick, tony and shane, he knew he could overpower them at will. Nick and tony could easily be broke, crushed with one squeeze of his hand, but shane would be a tougher nut to crack due to the size he has, be it alex was bigger and stronger than his brother he felt he needed more to really lay the punishment on him, but there was no liquid for him today, maybe that was it, the body and strength he had would be all he would get, maybe this TF person wants alex to elongate shanes torture, all this was going through his head.

While lying on his bed there came a knock on the door, alex looked at his watch, it read 21:14, “ who could this be at this time.” He thought. He went down stairs to the door, opened it, but there was no one there, he turned back to walk back in the house when he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned round to see who it was.

SMACK…….. a metal bar hit alex flush in the face, he wobbled abit but before he could  retain his balance, SMACK…. Another blow to his face but harder, this time alex fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

Alex came round, his sight blurry, he closed his eyes and shook his head, he saw that he was in the basement, he was stood up but he couldn’t move, he looked down.

“What the hell!” his feet were encased in thickly set cement up to his ankles, he looked up at the sound of footsteps walking his way, shane was hobbling towards him, next to him was his gym buddy craig. Craig was a freak, bigger than shane but only slightly smaller than alex

“Hello brother, this is Craig, he’s very handy when it comes to these types of situations, thanks to you im out of action, but craig here is gonna replace me for a bit, see what you’re REALLY made of!” Shane laughed as he sat down on a chair.

“Shane you’re making a big mistake, this concrete won’t hold me for long!” alex said.

“Haha we’ll see?” shane replied before giving a nod to craig.

SMACK, the umpteenth punch landed on Alex’s stomach, even with his rock like abs there was only so much pounding he could take before he started to buckle, each one of craigs hard punches was now hitting the spot, each punch alex would keel over even more.

A good 10mins of hard punches was rounded off with a huge uppercut to alexs chin, it didn’t knock alex out but it disorientated him for a little while, alex was stuck there swaying, blood seeping from his mouth.

“ That’s what you get if you mess with me bro, you’re lucky you’re the size you are or craig would have seriously damaged you otherwise!” Shane said

“ Is this how you go about your life, beating guys to a pulp, you and fuck buddy here, why? What are you achieving out of this, you’re just  a sucker for the power you have!” Alex replied

“ I do it so people will fear me, I wanna walk down the street or anywhere I go and people just quiver at the sight of me , knowing I’ll do em over if they dare cross me, craig is my side kick for more trickier people, the ones who need extra attention!” replied shane

“ bro your pathetic and a psycho you can’t go round demolishing people just for the sake of it” alex said.

“ I can do what I want, I’ve been building myself up to get freaky huge like craig and then we would be unstoppable, but you got in the way, so we need to eradicate the problem, craig was just warming up earlier, he’s now gonna unleash his inner beast, goodbye brother!!”

Just as craig was about to land the first punch  all the lights in the basement went out.

“ Oh great, bloody hell, craig I’ll need a hand seeing as though my brother temporarily side lined me.” Shane hobbled up the stairs followed by craig.

For the first time in a while alex was glad to see the back of his brother and his thug friend, he was stood there feet in concrete and still swaying from the beating craig had gave him, then at the top of the stairs he saw a torch light then heard a low whisper from a ladys voice.

“ Alex, are you alright?” came the voice, followed by footsteps coming down the stairs, the lady shone her torch round the room until the beam came in contact with alexs huge body.

“oh dear, you look a mess, is that what I think it is?” pointing down at the concrete.

“ yeah it is!” alex replied, “who are you?”

“I am the person who has been sending you the liquid, I am TF!!” the lady replied, “ don’t worry about the other 2, the power cut was my doing, it will take two dumbheads ages to find the real problem. I needed to find you before it was too late.”

“ how do you know about me, were I live, who shane is, nick and tony and what they have been doing to me?” alex asked.

“ My name is Tina Fulton, im Shanes girlfriend.”

“ What, your tina? Why is the girlfriend of my brother helping me to take revenge on him?” alex was staggered.

“ because what he is doing is wrong, he has been telling me all about what he does to you and what happens at school through you telling him I get too find out, I try to tell him to stop , that he should be helping you not making it worse, but he laughs it off saying he only doing it for a laugh, to try and spur you on, but knowing his mentality I didn’t believe him, so I set plans in motion to keep an eye on him, that stud he has in his ear? I bought him it as a gift, but hidden in the gem is a camera my mate inserted at her works lab which relays pictures to my laptop when I want them.  After a while of seeing what he was doing I decided that you needed help, I didn’t know any muscle in town that could help, so I used my science degree to make you the muscle you needed to challenge him, hence the liquid. The first dose was to make you get back at nick and tony, the rest have been preparing you for shane, it was working until he enlisted craig, then I knew I needed to get u another higher dose asap, so this one is fast acting and you need to take it now!”

Alex looked stunned, “ I don’t know what to say tina, er thank you would be a start, but how can I ever repay you?”

“ Break the bastards!!” tina replied, she then handed the liquid to alex, “ I better go don’t want shane catching me yet, have fun!” Tina left alex to himself.

Alex unscrewed the top on the liquid bottle and downed the contents, almost immediately he felt a warmth rush through his body, then it happened, his body started expanding at a fair rate, every bodypart growing to obscene sizes , he looked down but couldn’t see anything other than his gargantuan chest, he felt his thighs expanding, pressure was building round his ankles and calves, the new size and strength alex now possessed in his lower legs shattered the concrete, he was now free.

Alex flexed his new size biceps, he turned and watched as his arms turned into freakishly big mounds of solid ripped muscle, the peak topped well passed his clenched fist. This new liquid had added at least 10” on to his arms and at least the same on every other bodypart.

The lights came back on, alex heard shane and craig re-enter the house, he ran to the only dark spot in the basement and waited.

Shane and craig came down the stairs, “ right where wer……., he’s gone, how!!

“ Im here brother, we were at the point of my beating, but don’t think that’ll happen now!!”

Alex stepped out of the shadows , his gargantuan frame blocking any light from above.

“My turn !!”

Shane and Craig looked at each other with stunned looks on their faces, looked back at Alex, all they could do was look at his gargantuan body, one of alexs thighs looked bigger than shanes torso, calves bigger than craigs arms.

“that’s right dwebs you better look scared, im bigger and stronger than both of you put together, I wouldn’t like to be you right now, especially with what these have in store for you”  Alex flexed his gigantic biceps, all 40+ inches looked menacing and full of unnatural strength.

“So who’s first?” alex asked

Shane and Craig again looked at each other, non of them wanting to have a go at alex first, for the first time they both had fear etched on their faces.

“Bro come on, we wouldn’t stand a chance!” Shane said.

“Does it look like I care bro, did I stand a chance when I was skinny, did I stand a chance when my feet were encased in cement, no, so why should I be lenient now, so which of you chickens is going first or do I just pick?” alex told them.

With craig being the bigger of the two and having no injuries he plucked any courage he could find and opted to go first, he stepped forward towards Alex.

“So its you first then, so go on beat me up, give me all you got, hahaha” alex mocked

Craig let rip with a hard punch to alex abs, CRACK, SNAP, craigs knuckle bones obliterated  on contact with alex mid-riff, alex abs felt like they were made from an impenetrable metal.

“ouuucchhh” craig screamed in pain, he looked up in pain but anger replaced fear, he ran towards alex, but alex second guessed him, he shot out his arm and grabbed craig round the neck and lifted him up in the air over his head, alex started to tighten his grip round craigs neck, bones began to creak in his neck, but just before snapping them alex threw him against the brick wall, craig hit the wall hard and fell onto the floor, but alex wasn’t finished there.

He walked over to craig, picked him up by the scruff of his tshirt and pinned him against the wall, “if you thought that was painful think again!!” alex said.  He then pulled craig towards his humongous chest, then wrapped his huge arms round his back and began crushing his body like a python, his huge superstring forearms crushing his back bones and his huge rock solid chest pulverising his rigcage, craig screamed in sheer pain. His bones were getting snapped like toothpicks, alex finally let him go, craig collapsed on the floor in sheer agony, alex left him on a heap as he turned to shane.

“ He was pathetic. God knows what you’re gonna be bro. lets find out” Alex walked towards his older brother, shane was quivering.

“no bro please don’t, no bro!!” shane pleaded.

“Shut up!” alex punched his brother square in the face, shane plummeted to the floor.

Alex leaned over his brother, picked him up by his chin using only 3 fingers, with his free hand, he grabbed shanes left hand clenched it into a fist and with one squeeze of his mighty hand he crushed all the bones in alexs hand.

“Arghhhh” shane screamed.

“Aww that hurt bro!” alex said, he then pinned his bro against the wall with his meaty forearm pressing against his brothers neck, he then clenched his own left hand and began pulverising shanes torso with powerful punches, each punch forcing blood to the surface of his body, after the tirade of punches alex let his bro collapse onto the floor, he grabbed him with both arms  and tossed him in the air with such force that shane crashed through the ceiling and the wooden floorboards from the room above, fell back through the hole and landed on the floor.

Alex picked shanes limp body up and dropped him next to craig.

“ haha your both equally pathetic, pleading for mercy, you needed teaching a lesson, from now on im the boss round here, if you do anything to anger me then be ready for even worse pain!”

Alex walked up the stairs and out of the basement, he went upstairs to find Tina in the kitchen.

“Lets just say they won’t be causing bother for a while” Alex told her.

“ I could see that, the ear stud remember?? You did well, I’ll get the medical assistance sorted out, you go and rest, you need to get back to nick and tony tomorrow, and I may even have a little treat for you!” Tina told alex.

“what you don’t think im big enough already, haha!” Alex once again flexed his gigantic guns.

“ do us a favour measure these for me, I wanna know how big I actually am?” Alex asked tina

“Sure” she replied, she grabbed the tape, stood on a chair so she could wrap the tape round alex huge peak,  after what looked like a titanic struggle to wrap the tape round his arm she finally managed to join the ends, “wow oh wow, you ready?”

“Hell yeah!” alex replied

“ 48inches man!!!” Tina told him.

“ Oh yeah, brutal size and they’re as strong as they are big!!” Alex cockily said, before making his way to his room.

“Er aren’t you forgetting something mr!” Tina called after him.

Alex turned round to see tina shaking another bottle of liquid in her hand.

“ This is the last one Al, I want you at your biggest for nick and tony, you may be thinking why when you near enough wiped the floor with them lastime? Well im gonna leave the answer to your imagination!” tinal told him

Alex came back and collected the bottle, “thanks” he said, alex turned and went up to his room.

Alex’s room was now shrinking due to his gargantuan size, he could no longer fit in sideways either as his chest, back and thighs were so huge, so he bulldozed his way through the door frame, wood concrete and dust went flying everywhere, but alex didn’t care for that, all he cared about was drinking the liquid and waking up the next day even bigger and pasting nick and tony, alex drank the liquid and went to bed.

He woke up the next day once again finding himself lying on the floor, he stood up and instantly he felt much heavier than he did the night before, he looked down to see how much muscle he had put on, this time he was met with pecs that had a gap of 3cm but were a staggering 3ft in length sticking out from his body, he looked at his arms, his forearms looked like tree trunks never mind his biceps, which looked like large atlas stones wrapped in skin, he went to the bathroom mirror to check the rest out.

When he got to the bathroom he went to the mirror, the rest of him looked equally super gargantuan, his shoulders looked as thick and wide as a 3 seat sofa, his thighs looked like two tree trunks were stuck on each leg, and his calves resembled 2 boulders.

“hey tina come look, bring the tape!” alex boomed.

Tina arrived with the tape, “ my my you are a massive boy now aren’t you?” she said

“ I am, now measure these bad boys before I go and pulverise them two!!” alex said before flexing his humongous biceps.

Tina wrapped the tape round the mountainous peaks of all shapes and sizes, “ well there definitely grown bigger, you ready?” tina asked.

“yes” replied alex.

“ 60 inches man, damn your bis are 5ft round” tina told him.

“Damn, my arms are bigger than some of the juniors in my school, im gonna have fun today, hehe!”  Alex said.

“go get em big boy!!” tina said.  Alex left and made his way to school.

Alex arrived at school at least 300lb more heavier than he had been when he was last there and it did not go unnoticed, all the students were falling over each other trying to get a touch of this super muscle 15yr old freak. When alex saw the size of some of the kids it put his own size into perspective, one of his thighs was probably thicker than two kids stood side by side, if he spread his lats to their widest point a six foot kid would be able to lay across the width of them and he could hide a child in his monumental pecs.

As he was getting admired by all the kids he noticed tony and nick were standing watching from the school field, alex raised a big smile said excuse me to the kids and walked towards his next prey.  Nick and Tony saw him coming towards them, they went to the only place they could think of which was up the tree, they climbed to the first set of thick branches and sat there. Alex saw that they had climbed to the tree, he walked up to the trunk.

“ you really think your safe up there, haha watch this!!” alex said.

Alex wrapped his huge arms round the tree trunk, which looked mediocre in size compared to alexs gargantuan mass, even from just the grip the wood and bark started to crack under the sheer strength of alex arms, alex crouched a little and then powering through his thighs he lifted the tree from the ground, then with one hard squeeze of his mighty arms and chest he snapped the tree trunk in two, the tree trunk must have been at least 4ft thick and it snapped like a pencil, the top half fell to the ground, nick and tony rolled off the branches and into a heap on the grass.

Alex threw the rest of the tree away and walked over to nick and tony, such was the strength of alex he only needed 2 fingers on each hand to pick them up under their chins, he lifted them high above his head.

“you two are pathetic, you are no match for my awesome size and strength look how easy i lifted and snapped that tree, so just think how easy I can snap you”.  Alex told them, he tossed them in the air with minimal effort, they landed on the floor hard.

Alex picked them both up and tossed them over his shoulders, “ right dwebs time for a stretch, both of you grab my sides at the lat area one each side and overlap your legs so your laying across my back, tell me when your done, got it!!” he told them.

After a few mins nick told alex they were both ready.

“ this is what im calling the stretch of pain haha!!” alex laughed, he then spread his gigantic lats, as they spread his other back muscles bulged out like mountain ranges, pulverising the two bodies which were already beat form earlier, alexs lats was stretching their bodies to snapping point.

“arghhhhhh” came the cries from nick and tony, but alex kept spreading his lats and his back muscles kept bulging, nick and tony gave up and just let go and fell to the floor.

“stop alex please!!!” nick begged

Alex turned round and looked down, “ you had enough have you, well im not done yet come here!!” he picked there limp bodies up, he stuffed nick in between his pecs and tony in between his thighs, he began to tense his pecs and thighs hard against their bodies, the pressure was unbearable, to nick and tony it felt like they were being beat up my large rocks, their bodies getting crushed  by the sheer strength of alexs huge pecs and thighs.

After  5 mins of sheer torture alex released them from his grip, tony collapsed to the ground while nick just flopped over alexs chest, alex picked him out of his chest and threw him to the ground, he leaned over them both.

“ any longer you would have had the air took from your lungs, but im not a killer but every bone in your body being broke is close enough, which………”, he stamped on both their legs “ I’ve now done, so long fuck wits!!!”

Alex walked away leaving nick and tony broken on the floor

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 1 year later...

gran historia, me gusto mucho, en especial la parte donde alex es ayudado por la novia de su hermano.

esperamos con ansias otra gran historia de su parte

Inam definitylu looking forward how your new story will tie inyo this story? ^^

Is it a journal of Alex? Or is it possibly a new geek that gets super sized and maybe will get together with Alex and become a couple? ;3 <3