Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2388-wet-dreams-may-come-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2402-wet-dreams-may-come-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2407-wet-dreams-may-come-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2419-wet-dreams-may-come-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2420-wet-dreams-may-come-part-5/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2426-wet-dreams-may-come-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2437-wet-dreams-may-come-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2451-wet-dreams-may-come-part-8/

Devon shut the door to his bedroom and walked into the kitchen to start a pot of tea for him and Anton.

"Well, what do you think?  Is he the lost child?"

"I won't know for sure until I get the blood and hair samples back to the lab and they run the test, but even if not, there's a good chance we can get him tagged in as part of the family anyway?"

"Really, even if the DNA doesn't match?"

"Look, the government has to hold the property for the family until an heir can claim it or they then have to turn around and sell it to help take pay for the care the family is now receiving.  Since they already have enough money confiscated to pay for that, they'd prefer not to have to try and sell the property as it will mean they need to spend hours in court condemning the buildings that are there, then paying for their being torn down, then paying for landscaping, all in order just to sell the place.  It's a bit boggy, quite overgrown, and out in the farthest reaches of civilization as possible in the Welsh countryside so it's not exactly a buyers jewel, if you understand what I'm saying.  The government would rather turn it over to an heir and the let him/her deal with it.

"Now, even if the DNA doesn't match, we could still pass him off as the lost child due to a few coincidences that most people would never believe to be just coincidence. One, the woman the one family member accosted had brown hair described in similar fashion to the color of Drake's.  2. The branch of the family that the lost child would be connected to had a serious amount of inbreeding, resulting in them developing a mutation that called for their pituitary to act up.  The average of the males there are all between 7' 4" to 7' 7" tall.  According to you, Drake is 8' tall, and he certainly looks every bit of it stretched out and beyond your bed in there.  3.  The family has been in reclusion in the deeper country and mountainous parts of Wales and that's where you said you found Drake.  If he sounds like them when he talks, that's just one more thing added.  Surely you can see the easy of passing him off.  What would be the chances of two sets of giant like people coming from the same area with similar physical triats?"

"So no matter what, you're pretty much going to tie him into that family."

"It's the best chance he has of getting registered without too many questions.  Otherwise, he's an eight foot tall bodybuilder demi-god of man that's been wandering around for twenty-eight did you say?  Twenty-eight years.  Unless he was sequestered down there with that family, he'd be pretty hard to miss."

Just then Devon's phone rang.  He took the call and looked a little worried and perplexed at the same time while listening to the person on the other end of the line.  He didn't say much other than a few meager utterances such as, "uh-huh.... yes....right.....ok."   Hanging up the phone he stood there quite motionless for some time.

"Devon, are you alright?  You look a bit bothered."

"I'm ok...just more than your section of Britania might want to lay claim to Drake."

"How do you mean?"

"I took him out to that pub last night; great food low prices."

"If you're going to feed him, sounds logical."

"But it's a bar exclusively for folks who do a lot of weight training."

"My God, the questions they must have had for him."

"Indeed and we nearly answered them all.  But apparently, some took more pictures than I noticed, and they've sent them in to the people at Guinness World Records.  They're wanting to tout him as the world's largest anything that he can cover."

"Well, he definitely might make the world's most muscular and developed, possible foot-shoe size.  I think he would definitely be Britain's tallest living man now, but I think he's a little short for world's tallest living man or tallest according to history."

"Well that was Nigel, the bar owner.  Guinness people have already come down to the bar to talk with him.  They're wanting to measure him there if possible and on live t.v.  Of course, Nigel has no problem with that, he'll make killing off of the till that day."

"Ah..." laughed Anton.  "Well, in that case I better tend to my work.  You'll need his credentials soon than expected with that event happening.  I need to go in today anyway.  Less people around to see or catch me doctoring documents."

Devon let Anton out and then slowly walked back to his bedroom.  Before opening the door he could here some slight moaning and groaning.  Hurriedly rushing in, he caught sight of Drake moaning and writhing on the bed, his huge member raising the sheets nearly off him.  Not really knowing what to do, and doing it in his sleep, Drake reached out for his member, causing the bed sheet to slide away.  He began to rub his cock as best as he could while moaning and groaning.  When the climax hit, he woke up with a start, and Devon who noticed Drake's cock was pointing straight up shouted,  "Push it down towards the bed!  Push it down towards the bed!"

Drake managed to do so, although not quite in time.

"UWUAAAAAH!"

The first volley of cum went through the air and landed on a shirt hanging out of the laundry basket.

"AH-OOOOOOOOOOH!"

The internal feeling and the jerkiness caused by the first volley caused Drake to twitch a bit, pointing his cock sideways, and the second volley hit a chair.

"OOOOH-HO-HO!"

Trying to aim his cock down again, the third volley hit another shirt from the laundry bin, and upon his last moan, the fourth volley struck the mattress, while the rest of the volleys just oozed out of him running down from his head slit to his cock base and balls.

As with what happened before, some magic occured.  The two shirts, the chair, and the mattress all suddenly increased in size and mass, becoming exactly the size needed to fit Drake's enormity.

"Well... that saves the problem of having to wait for the clothes again.  You needed a new shirt, although it's lessening my wardrobe choices." Devon smiled and smirked.

But Drake didn't remain lost in his euphoria of having an orgasm.  "I... I need to hide.  Away from any windows!"

"What? why?  The only place you can do that is in the bathroom, but you won't really fit in there.  You're just a bit..."

Drake didn't wait.  He got up practically running for the door, and managed to successfully duck and twist through it with easy this time.  Before he Devon knew it, Drake was in the bathroom, although looking somewhat stuffed into the much smaller apartment room. 

Deciding it was best to let Drake calm down before going in and asking what was going on, Devon picked up the now larger shirts, plus the bed sheets, and deposited them into the washing machine.  He came back and attempted to do the best he could in reassmbling the head board and positioning the new larger mattress while placing some boxes underneath it for support.  Eventually he got it arranged so that at first glance it looked like a proper, non-broken, bed again, albeit one of considerable size.

But after putting the last of the covers on to the bed, the hairs on the back of his head began to rise.  Slowly he stood up, wondering what this feeling was.  He turned and faced the bedroom door that went out onto a balcony. It had a few bugs on it, and more were collecting on to the panes of glass, and these were not pretty looking bugs like fireflies either.  There were very spiney and grotesque looking.  More and more gathered upon the door until finally they all flew away as if to fly around the corner of the building.  Devon raced to the kitchen to look at the windows there where the bugs again gathered in mass.  They moved off of there and doubled back around the building.

Devon raced back towards the bedroom, but made a quick dash into the living room first to read something left by James Whitehart, the Druid, and pick up a bag of items he bought on his way to the pub the night before.  Darting back to the kitchen, her turned on the faucet in the sink under the window.  Then he ran back to the bedroom and stood motionless.  The sickening bugs had gathered in mass on the door again, but had made a large circle to see out of in the center.  They were chirping and chattering loudly, and Devon wondered if he the sounds of the door breaking, or splintering.

Suddenly the two topiary trees on his balcony came to life.  Their branches moving and growing in towards one another until they formed the outline of man.  No, not just a man, for the branches clearly defined a crown on top of his head.  The plant man made motion as if to enter, and it seemed like the door gave way a tiny bit, although it didn't open nor did it let him pass.  The eyes of the tree man locked onto Devon's and he made motion to walk forward again.

This time however, Devon reached into the bag and pulled out a long pair of black scissors.  They were made of iron.  Opening them up, he then tossed them towards the doorway so they landed in front of them.  This sent many of the bugs to chirping, if not possibly shrieking, and the tree man to stop moving forward.  Devon reached and pulled out four more pairs of iron scissors, opened them and threw them towards the patio door.  He also pulled out a bag of salt, cutting a slit into the side and tossed it near the door as well, the contents exploding all over the door frame and sill upon the bag's impact with the floor.

The tree man backed up on the balcony a bit, and Devon took that moment to walk forward with bag in hand and began to hastily lay pots containing plants of St. John's Wort out in a line.  He then hung a branch of Rowan with dried Rowan berries across the curtain rod, as well as setting out pots of clover and sprinkling a dust of oatmeal and salt upon the floor.  He then began to pull books out from bookself and toss them haphazardly in front of the door, the pots, salt, oatmeal, and scissors, and then finally, he reached into his pocket pulled out his cell phone and hit an activation button.  That button turned on a sprinkler system placed just in front of the doors. 

The creepy little bugs were chirping furiously and had backed off the door completely, flying in a great cloud to and fro behind the tree man.  The tree man took a step forward, but not into the stream of water created by the sprinkler.  He stared long and hard at Devon, and then as if carried on the wind he heard the following.

"I know he's lived inside your hill,

but know not if he resides there still,

Yet he will not live with man for many day,

For he's not of your world; he's a child of fey.

You know your enchantments, and this day have won,

But you shall not keep me from claiming my son.

The only way this seed shall leave my tree,

is entrapping him by men's ways: three times three.

I have more tricks that I shall call upon,

And you'll rue this day, says, Lord Oberon!"

There was a flash of lightning and the two topiary trees returned to normal, and the cloud of bugs was gone.  Devon made a dash to the bathroom, to find Drake, somewhat sitting in the tub, crying.  Drake was of course far too tall and long, to fit lying down length ways in the tub.  Even if he sat up in the tub, his thighs, and perhaps even his calves were too big and thick for him to fit in the tub that way either.  No, there was just enough room for him to sit his but down in the tub, back against the side wall, and his knees, shins, and feet sticking out over the open tub side.

"I don't think you have as much to be scared of."

"But if my father has sensed any of that accidental magic..."

"Oh, he sensed it alright.  I just saw him and kept him from entering the apartment."

"You saw my father?  How did you stop him from..."

"I spoke with a Druid when I started having the dreams you caused.  He gave me a list of things that protected me from the fey.  One of which I think will help protect you immensely."

"What is that?"

"Look at your hands."

And Drake looked down at his hands and noticed that they were an odd sort of green, particularly dark in the palms and inside of the fingers, lightening out towards the outer part of the hand and down the wrists.

"What is this? Is this some kind of tattoo?"

"No... It's an allergic reaction to metal.  Usually you see it on people having a reaction to wearing something made of copper or brass, but in your case it was from the weight lifting last night.  The first bar and some of the older weight plates were made of iron."

"Iron!  I can't touch iron that... that...."

"That was something that was fatal to you before, but now is only a mild allergin.  Probably because number one you are more human than you think, and two because you have the body of a bodybuilder.  Bodybuilders lift weights to achieve this massive size and strength.  The lift a lot of bars and weights around like you did last night.  So much in fact it is often called the 'iron sport' or the 'iron lifestyle.'  I think if you continue to lift once you are totally human, that will infuse your body with a lot of iron contact, and thus probably not something your father could change back easily or bring back into the hill."

"This... body size...why do you like it so much?  And why have you never tried to achieve it, if you like the look of it so?"

"I have tried... it's just the genes, the DNA, that which makes up what I am, was only programmed for me to become this tall, and even though I work out, only progammed to be built this big, which isn't very big at all."

"And the fact that I am...even larger than your very big and tall men, how does that make you feel?"

"I feel sorry on one hand, for you will fit into nothing, like this tub for example, but on the other hand, you are so big and powerful and strong, yet you still have such a nice personality, I like it... I like it very much."

Drake flexed one of his arms and looked at the rise of the bicep.  "I like this too.  I feel like I am a giant and invincible.  Like I could take on my father and win.  Giants are impervious to fairy magic...they are far too large of a creature for our magic to affect."

Devon reached out an grabbed a hold of Drake's arm as best as he could giving it a squeeze - he never made it squish.  Giving in Devon leaned in and kissed the peak of Drake's bicep and then began to run his tongue, outlining the crevices and valleys that made the large, bunched ball of muscle.

Drake's cock began to get long, thick, and erect again.

"Oh!  Oh!.... Devon... You are making me feel.... so strong and so... so..."

"The term is horny, Drake."

"I want to do something with you...to have you take my seed?  Can two males do this?"

"We can not make a child, Drake, but we can most definitely take each other's seed...."

And Devon stood up, moved the shower curtain so that is was partially under Drake in the tub, hanging over the side, but then hanging via some twine to catch water and send it back into the tub.  Accomplishing that, he then turned the hot water on for the shower and knelt down in front of Drake and began to lick and stroke Drake's massive member.

Drake was feeling absolutely ecstatic over the treatment he was getting from Devon, but Devon was slowing down, and finally backed off.

"Devon?  Devon, what's is wrong."

"I don't know if this is going to work out?  I love the fact that you're this huge guy and all, but I've had problems with big men before.  The one who was muscle bound was a jerk, the one who was so tall, it was problem being together because of our height differences.  The one with the large cock was soooo good in so many ways, but also so painful and he needed sex all the time to keep his needs and desires satiated.  Here you are bigger than all of them in their individual ways... I really love the fantasy, but I don't know how realistically we're going to work out.  Especially if you become fully human... or worse yet, we can't keep your father at bay.  Then what?"

Drake leaned down, grabbed Devon and pulled him in for a kiss.  It was deep, it was passionate.  Drake ran his tongue inside Devon's mouth and practically down his throat.  Devon thought for a moment or two he was going to lose conciousness.

"Devon... you have possibly made my dreams come true.  For that I can and will only and always love you.  Even if I got bigger, I would be yours and would do what I need to work it out with us.  Maybe me being this big isn't exactly what your real life needs, but I will be here to make your fantasy your real life as long as possilbe, even if it is only for the week, or a day."

It was all Devon needed to hear.  He leaned back in and kissed Drake, then moved his mouth down to Drake's chest and began to suck on a nipple til it was long and hard.  All the while he was gropping and massaging Drake's chest and arms, running his fingers all over Drake's abs.  Eventually the build up was too much for Devon, he needed more...  He stood up and then straddled Drake's neck, his legs hanging off of Drake's shoulders, he teasted Drake's mouth with his tiny little cock, and then let himself slide backwards little by little until his ass sat on top of Drake's cock head.  Grabbing the shampoo he drizzled it all over Drake's enormous rod and wiped it all over his ass and hole, and then began to slide down on it as best as he could.

"AAAAHHHH PIXIE JINXES!"

The feeling of Devon's tight ass engulfing his cock head sent sensations down Drake's schlong and throughout his body the likes of which he never knew.  Finally getting into the rythm of the motion and the action, Drake wrapped his hands around Devon's waist and began to help lift him up and push him down... up and down...up and down.....  Devon's hands roamed over the arms and traced thier veins  Tried to reach out and feel the shoulders and traps of Drake as he hoisted him up and down.  Drake tried his best reach out with his mouth and tongue whenever Devon was up and lick Devon's tiny prick.  The shower, the shampoo, Devon's tight hole all proved too much for Drake and eventually he let out a mighty roar and spewed his gunk into the stretched ass of Devon.

Pulling Devon up, still upon his cock, Drake gave Devon another deep, full kiss.  They sat there lip locked for a moment and then Drake opened his eyes in surprise... his cock was getting heavier... and heavier... it was getting bigger!  Opening eyes fully to look at Devon and then tell him was was going on, he was a little surprise when Devon suddenly lurched forward towards him.  And then he lurched again. 

"Oooooohh" Devon cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Suddenly Drake felt something hard poking him in his chest...  It was Devon's cock and it was growing.... THROB....Growing....SWELL.....GROWING!  In fact all of Devon was growing.  Drake saw Devon's feet swelling, lengthening, thickening, getting longer and wider more and more.  Devon's hands were pulsing and lengthening too as they reached out to caress and hold Drake's body.  His legs lengthen and stretched until they touched the floor and then began to bend and the knees began to rise higher and out forward more like Drake's did while sitting on low, low things.  His torso began to rise higher and higher in the tub stall and his arms began to stretch out increasing in their reach.

And then his bones began to get thicker and thicker, denser and fuller, he was losing his short and thin, lithe boney look and taking on the frame of someone big, very big and raw boned.  A man who looked like a mountain before he even began to workout.  A man with bones so thick they had to be made of iron and steel.  And then every muscle on his body began to twitch and flex, pop and swell, might rivers of veins grew upon him like ivy winding its way around posts.  They caused the muscles to swell and plump, feeding them everything the needed to grow....Grow...GROOOOOOOOW!

The calves just suddenly blowing up and stretching out... WHAM into something that looked like exceptionally large hearts or diamonds cut out of granite rock.  The thighs bulged and swelled growing into massive tree trunks that split in several tear dropped shapes that snapped too and held firm like rock, not jiggly like tears themselves would be.  Taut steel cable extended up the back of the thigh highlighting how large and full his biceps fempros and semitendinosis were developing.

Drake tried to steady his hold on Devon by grabbing him by the buttocks, but he could feel the gluteus maximus swelling, bubbling, tightening, hardening into two beautful ball bearings of muscle.  The tub was groaning now, announcing its displeasure at the increased size and weight it was carrying.  Devon's feet and legs had grown in to the spot with Drake's thighs and there simply was no room for all of that muscle.  The fiberglass began to buckle and break, in some places shatter, water was getting all over the bathroom floor, yet still Devon kept growing.

His abs and obliques bunched and tightened, a stone here, a brick there, another brick here, one more stone there.  Brick...brickbrickbrickbrickbrickbrickBRICK!  Until finally his whole midsection grew into what most men would describe as  a brick wall.  Then his lats flared out, and flared some more, becoming massive wings extending from his sides.  His back broadened and his traps too, his shoulders increase in width and rounded up higher and fuller.  Soon his was just so wide and full thre wasn't any tapered v from back to waist - it was just this enormous wall that sat on top of this tiny little coloumn of bricks.

His neck lengethend and thickened into a mighty and beefy column holding up proudly his new larger, fuller head.  Then his arms exploded in size, like some kind of balloons just being filled up with water or air and en excessive rate.  It took only a matter of minutes for them to go from twigs into something that looked like a plastic surgeon inserted bowling balls for the peak, plus extra for the tricpes and hamhocks for each forearm.

Then Devon's hair grew out in to a full mane on his head, while a two to three days worth of stubble grew out upon his face.  The hair continued to grow out upon his body, feathering and falling in the direction and shape of each muscle.  And Devon's cock continued to grow getting so much fatter and longer, harder, thicker, it rose and rose and rose into the eagerly awaiting mouth of Drake who was still busily trying to push and pull Devon on his cock.

Then it happened.  Despite the fact of Drake having just came moments before, the two suddenly erupted inside one another, Drake in Devon's ass, and Devon in Drake's mouth.  The swelling and growing commenced again for just a short while, but still one could tell they had seriously grown even taller and thus broader and bigger than before.  Chances were more than likely they could take the title of the world's tallest men now, living or history.  The tub groaned its last and the outer side shattered giving way. completely.  Devon and Drake's legs and feet moved forward and into the sink breaking it, its pipes, and the cabinet underneath it.  Devon grew such that his body pressed agains the wall behind which was contained the laundry units and his body crushed that wall and damaged the washing machine.  Luckily its last spin cycle was done so no extra water was spilling out onto the floor, but it did dump a majority of Devon's clothes, and when Devon pulled himself off of Drake's cock, Drake screammed in delight and shot one more load onto the clothes which in turn grew and grew.

Volley after volley Drake shot onto various clothes falling out of the washing and then dryer units, until at last with one almost high pitched scream he blew a volley clear across the room.  And that volley contained something that looked like a tiny stick and when it hit the wall, it shattered into a pouff of pixie dust.

"What... what was that?" cried out Devon, breathless.

"Oh...yes...I remember now...I had to hide my fairy wand while I was going through the transformation, but I couldn't just set it down anywhere.  I had no place to hold it, no place to set it down, and then I saw this thing growing between my legs with a hole at the end, so I hid my wand in there.  I had forgotten that."

"Well I think....think... it's history now.  Now chance for your father to trace you by magic now.  C'mon, let's stand up and get cleanned up, again, and go to the bed room."

The two stood up, raming their heads through the ceiling, and nearly collapsing back down.  Their exit from the bathroom still didn't work croutching a their chests and back were so full the "bend down and twist" option wasn't working well for them either.  They wound up decimating both the bathroom and bedroom doorways.  Devon reaching in and shutting the water off to the bathroom, he squeezed into the kitchen and wet some towels down before shutting the water off at the sink there.  Returning to the bedroom, he took a wet towel and helped wipe off Drake, while Drake did the same to him.  The rubbing and gropping got both men turned on again and Drake finally looked at Devon in a different way.

"Devon, my friend, my love.  I think you are as big as I am, in every way!"

"Am I?" said Devon as he flexed his upper arms.

"Yes." said Drake, as he pulled Devon into a kiss, and down upon the mattress which was now too small for them and exhausted they drifted off to sleep.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 15

One of The Best stories I've read in a long time! This chapter was descriptive, action packed, sexy and so growth oriented that...damn it took me three times to read it throughfully...but I ain't complaining ;)

Congratulations Freaky! Amazing story buddy!

• Upvote 2