Dominant Muscle Master

dominantmusclemaster

• 2 weeks later...

Another incredible chapter of this superior man making every single other man on the planet that he meets his bitches, his play things. I'd personally love to read about how he got this superior, was he born that way or did he come into it later in his life? I'm a sucker for origin stories, I'd love to read that he knew how to manipulate older men and women from a very early age, and grew up already very strong, muscular, and dominant at a young age. Of course, it could be like Beyond Sexy, one of my current favorite stories, where his body and power grew somewhat recently, within the last 5 years, but either way, I'd love to know how and when he discovered he was simply better. Great job again, DMM.

• 2 weeks later...