Dominant Muscle Master

dominantmusclemaster

Your story is very HOT. One thing, I wish you would tell how big the guys in pounds are. It make it easier for the readers mind to imagine how big the guy is. Keep writing for the people who can not and this way we can lay in bed and dream. Thanks alot

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Fantastic stories!  They helped make my day, man.  I can't ever get enough of pure, raw power that destroys the weaker.  Let's have more.  Wish we could chat about this stuff.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

an Amazing story! as a tiny fag who is born to be abused by Massive Muscle Gods, this is totally an epic! Would I be consumed by desire or fear when in His Presence??!  Or may both fear and desire? And Awe too! 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2014 at 1:06 PM, dominantmusclemaster said:

Edit - Just a warning that this story contains violence, snuff and gore. You have been warned :)

The man was standing with his girlfriend so he clearly wasn’t gay, but it made little difference to me.  I wanted him so I would have him and neither his girlfriend nor his sexuality would offer any impediment.  I waited till he looked my way once again and then I caught him in my gaze, my beautiful brown eyes boring into his, holding him captive.  I walked towards him, keeping my eyes focused on his as I did.  “Hi”, I said holding out my hand, “I’m Michael”.  I took a deep breath, pushing out my rock hard pecs and tightening my washboard abs, the sight of my perfectly sculpted, muscular body caused him to stammer as he reached for my outstretched hand.  “H…hi”, he said, I’m Frank”.  I gripped his hand tightly causing him to wince in discomfort.  I was using only a fraction of my power and he could tell immediately that my strength was so much greater than his own, as he registered my subtle display of dominance.  I turned to the woman next to him and flashed her a dazzling smile, watching as she tried to fight back the lustful feelings my remarkable body was engendering within her.  “Are you his girlfriend?” I asked bluntly, although it was clear that they were a couple.  She hesitated, taking in the dense musculature of my torso before lowering her gaze to the large, obvious bulge in the tiny trunks I was wearing.  If the poor sap hadn’t been standing right next to her she would have denied it, hoping that her availability would give her more of a chance with me, but she eventually nodded her head in acknowledgement.  “Yes”, she whispered her voice full of regret.  “Not any more”, I said, and her face lit up only to turn to shock as I finished.  “Frank’s my girlfriend now”.  I turned back, an evil grin on my face.  “Isn’t that right little man.”

“B..but”, he stammered, “I…I’m not gay”,

“You’re dick’s been rock hard since I walked through that door”, I growled, “so don’t give me that shit.  You want me more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your miserable little life, don’t you.  Look at me, look at my muscles, feel my power, my strength.  I’m everything you’ve ever dreamed of being.  You want to kneel at my feet and worship me with every fibre of your being, don’t you?”  It was too much for the man, for any man, my presence was simply to strong, my body to incredible, my dominance to absolute.  He was inferior to me in every way and he knew it.  He nodded his head.  “Yes”, he said eventually, no longer able to resist the inevitable.   “Then drop to your knees and worship me”, I said.  Without another word he fell to his knees, he reached out and began to rub his hands over the vast expanse of my muscle packed thighs.  “My God”, he gasped “you’re muscles are like steel”

“Kiss them weakling”, worship my body with your lips, your tongue.  His ministrations soon had my dick hardening, and it began to push obscenely against my trunks as it grew.  “Remove my trunks”, I commanded and he immediately began to peel them off me, freeing my spectacular cock and balls.  His girlfriend almost fainted as she watched my dick expand to its full length of sixteen inches.   Frank could only stare in awe.  He would never have believed that any man’s dick could be so long, so wide, so incredibly hard.  He looked down at his own erect dick tenting the front of his shorts, harder than it had ever been and oozing precum, yet its eight inches was insignificant next to my supreme appendage.  I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him forward, forcing my dick into his mouth.  “Suck it”, I commanded, and again he obeyed instantly, cowed into subservience by his now obvious inferiority.  The girl watched her straight boyfriend kneel at my feet and suck hungrily on my monster shaft with a mixture of disgust and arousal.  She was a beautiful woman with an impressive body and was used to being the centre of male attention, but now she was entirely superfluous.  I turned to her, a look of contempt on my face.  “You can go now”, I sneered, “I have no use for you”.  Without another word I turned back to my new slave.  I had already forgotten her and she knew it.  Tears welled in her eyes from the pain of my rejection and the betrayal of her boyfriend.  She had met me only moments ago, but my body was so perfect my eroticism so all-consuming that I knew my rejection hurt her far more than the loss of her boyfriend.  “Frank”, she whimpered, but he completely ignored her.  He was in a sexual stupor, completely unaware of anything but my absolute perfection.  She called his name one more time before realising that he was lost to her and then she fled.

Franks hands roamed up and down my thighs and over my hard muscular ass.  His fingers slipped into the crack as he cupped my buttocks and with a cruel sneer I flexed my glutes trapping them in place.  He attempted to pull them free but the strength of my glutes was more than a match for his arms.  I continued to squeeze, crushing the digits between the hard slabs of my sculpted ass cheeks.  His eyes widened in pain as he felt the bones of his fingers grind together but he was unable to scream as my cock effectively gagged him.  I increased my thrusting, enjoying his discomfort as I raped his mouth and moments later I exploded in a powerful orgasm, pumping streams of thick hot cum down his throat.  He began to gag and I released the vice like grip on his fingers and pushed him away, covering his face with juice from my still pumping cock as he fell to the ground coughing and spluttering.  

The taste and scent of my cum drove his lust to previously unimagined levels and i watched as his cock twitched involuntary as he released his own load without any physical stimulation.  "Is that it", i sneered, "Is that all the sperm your pathetic balls can generate?"  Frank had never had such a powerful orgasm, and by the standards of any other man it would have been an impressive amount, but then I'm not any other man.  He looked at the wet stain on his shorts and realised that it was a miniscule quantity compared to my prodigious release.  I stood over his prone body, droplets of cum dripping onto his stomach from my now limp cock.  I raised my arms and flexed in a double bicep pose, causing him to groan in ecstasy as he watched my biceps expand and harden into two balls of unimaginable strength.  I began to flex my legs, causing the muscles to swell and recede in a symphony of power.  Within seconds my muscle display brought his dick back to life and i reached down and tore his shorts from him as if they were no more substantial than wet tissue paper.  I resumed my display, flexing my legs, my abs, my chest, forcing him deeper under my spell with the hypnotic demonstration of my power and control.  He lay beneath me moaning softly, so completely in my thrall that he was unable to speak.  “From now on you will address me as Master, do you understand?”  He nodded at my command his eyes were glazed and a thin trail of drool ran down his chin.

"Hey, what the hell's going on here", a voice called out behind me.  I continued the erosion of Frank’s free will with my muscle display; my only response was to flex my glutes and back, giving the interloper behind me their own muscle show.  The voice walked towards me, "I said what's goi....".  As soon as he drew level with me i reached out with one hand and grabbed him by the throat, lifting his entire body off the ground with ease.  I turned and locked eyes with the suicidal non entity that had dared to disturb me.  It was the receptionist, a skinny teenager that had just recently started the late shift.  His six foot, hundred and thirty pound frame looked truly pitiful next to my own, as he hung suspended in mid-air gasping for breath.  "You dare to interrupt me, you puny worm", i hissed, tightening my grip on his throat, completing blocking his airway. Within seconds his eyes rolled back, his body went limp and i let him fall to the ground.  "Oh shit", Frank said, finally finding his voice.  "Is he dead?" 

"Not yet", i grinned.  "Take his clothes off, while i make sure no-one else dares to disturb me".  Frank looked as if he was about to question me, until i narrowed my eyes at him.  He immediately crawled over to the unconscious body and began to unfasten the boys belt, his dissent completely crushed by my gaze. 

I walked through the reception and locked the door, it was unlikely anyone would come in now but i wanted to make sure.  When i got back Frank had stripped the boy and he was beginning to come round.  I stood before him, hands on my hips, my strong, muscular body radiating power and authority.  Slowly he stood up and looked at me, trembling in fear.  "Please", he begged "Please don't hurt me".  He was clearly terrified but my mere presence controlled his body more than his feeble mind could, and i smiled as his cock rose in obeisance to me.  "Is that the best you can do?" i asked staring at his now rock hard cock which was barely six inches.  "I...I'm sorry", he stammered, "this is as big and as hard as it's ever been".

"And yet even limp my shaft dwarfs your pitiful erection", i said, walking towards him and grabbing him under the arms.   I lifted him into the air and pinned him against the wall, stepping forward so that he was held in place by my vastly superior body.  Anyone standing behind me wouldn't have even known that i held another person pinned to the wall as he was completely eclipsed by my muscular bulk.  I took a breath, expanding my pecs and forcing them into his own inferior chest.  I could feel his ribs bending against my abs and his sternum make a creaking noise as the thick slabs of my chest muscles crushed against it.  I gave the slightest flex of my pecs and he groaned in pain as the pressure increased.  No words were needed, he knew i could kill him in the most brutal way with nothing more than the slightest twitch of my mighty pecs.  "Please", he whimpered fearfully, although his dick was still rock hard against my abs.  I looked down at him my gaze boring through his very soul.  I saw his fear and arousal, the only two emotions left to him as i dominated his mind, his spirit bending to my implacable will as easily as his body had bent to my unyielding muscles.  I lowered my head and kissed him, my full, pouting lips engulfing his own.  I felt his body relax as his fear yielded to his arousal and within moments i felt him tremble as he came all over my stomach.  I broke off the kiss and looked at him.  The look in his eyes was of absolute adoration.  "Did you enjoy that?" i asked softly.  He could only nod, to spent from the immense pleasure of the orgasm to speak.  "Good", i growled, because now it's my turn.  I stepped back and turned him round so that he now faced the wall, handling him as easily as a normal man would handle a doll.  I turned to Frank who was watching in an almost trance like state.  "Kneel behind me and worship my legs and ass with your lips", i commanded, “i expect to feel them on every inch of skin".  I stepped forward again, once more trapping the teenager against the wall.  "Please don't" he pleaded, as he felt the tip of my erection against his ass, but it was time to take my pleasure now, so i ignored his pleas and began to push my massive shaft into him.  He screamed in pain as i forced my way inside him, slowly stretching his virgin ass to breaking point and then beyond.  I clamped a hand around his mouth to stifle his screams, all the better to hear Franks groans of pleasure as he licked and kissed his way up my bulging, muscular calves to my oak like thighs.  I noticed that he kept his fingers away from my ass crack, after the last time, but he was diligently covering every inch of my muscle packed legs and glutes with his tongue.  I began to pump harder, each thrust driving my immense cock slightly further into the violated teenager’s ass.   I also felt a warm spray against the back of my thighs as Frank lost control, and started to cum. 

Ironically the more damage i did to the teenager the more the blood lubricated the passage, easing his pain a little.  The slight reprieve didn't last long of course.  A few savage thrusts and i felt his ribs begin to snap as his lower body was crushed against the wall.  A few more and my cock was buried deep inside him, destroying everything in its path, his frail body unable to withstand the its sheer size and power.  I felt a familiar churning in my balls as my nut sac tightened, and i flexed my pecs, crushing the boy against the wall so tightly that his entire sternum shattered, his body flattening to a fraction of its thickness between the hard concrete wall and the even harder muscles of my body.  At that moment i gave a roar of pleasure as i emptied my seed into the now mutilated corpse, my thick creamy sperm mingling with the blood and gore that leaked from his body.   I felt another hot spray, over my ass this time as Frank once again succumbed to my immense sexuality, and i was impressed with his ability to keep cuming so often. 

"Enough", i said to Frank, stepping back from the wall and peeling the remains of the boy from my dick, dropping the shattered almost unrecognisable ruins to the ground.  "Go find a mop and bucket, and clean this place up", i ordered, "while i dispose of this".  I found a large canvas bag, which was just a little too short to fit the body in, but i soon remedied that by folding him in half, snapping his spine as easily as a dry twig.  I also grabbed a couple of fifty pound plates and dropped them into the bag.  "Do you have a car here?" i asked Frank when he returned with a mop and bucket.  "Yes, it's parked right outside". 

"Give me the keys", i commanded.  He picked up the shorts I had torn apart earlier, found the keys and handed them to me.  I hefted the large bag onto my shoulder barely noticing the weight and went out to the car.  I noticed there were no other cars parked nearby which meant that the receptionist didn't have one which was good.  I dumped the bag in the boot of Frank’s car and headed back inside.  It was only then that i realised i had gone out completely naked, covered in blood and cum, luckily no-one had been around.

While Frank cleaned up the mess I had made in the gym I took a long hot shower, cleaning the blood and cum from my spectacular body.  Once finished a pulled on a pair of black leggings that were stretched so tightly over my bulging musculature that they were practically see through.  I often wear leggings in public, I love the way the skin tight material clings to my swollen muscles, hiding nothing of their power and beauty.  I usually wear a pair of trunks under them to cover my manhood as the leggings are stretched to transparency, but it was late and I didn’t expect anybody to be around, so I didn’t bother.  I covered my upper body with a white compression shirt, my abs, pecs and nipples clearly displayed through the material.  I admired myself in the mirror for a few moments, flexing various muscles, threatening to rip my outfit apart with their size.  I admired my long thick cock, covered by the leggings, but clearly visible through the material, and then headed back to the gym.

Frank had finished cleaning up the mess and had returned the mop and bucket wherever he had found them.  I had ordered him to get dressed once he finished and now he stood awaiting my return in a t-shirt and jeans.  “Let’s go” I commanded, smirking as I saw his dick press against the material of his jeans at the sight of me.  I locked the door of the gym as we left with a set off keys I had found on the reception desk and climbed into the passenger seat of Frank’s car.  “Where are we going master?” he asked as he started the car.  “The docks”, I said, “just drive, I will direct you”.  Ten minutes later we parked outside the gate of the deep-water dock.  The gate was secured with a thick chain and a large padlock, but it wasn’t thick enough to prevent my entry, or even test my muscles.  “Wait here”, I said getting out of the car and walking to the gate.  I grabbed the chain with both hands and began to pull, my biceps bulged, and there was a few moments of resistance before the steel links succumbed to my strength and snapped apart.  I dropped the heavy chain to the ground and pushed open the gates, waving Frank through.  I climbed back into the car and we drove to the edge of the dock, where I proceeded to remove the bag from the boot and drop it into the deep water.  The weights I had added ensured that the bag and its contents immediately sunk to the bottom.  I climbed back into the car and Frank had just turned around about to head back through the gates when a police car came driving in.  “Shit”, I thought as they flashed us down.  They had obviously seen the opened gate on their way past and decided to investigate.  I briefly toyed with the idea of killing them; even armed they wouldn’t stand a chance against me, but I knew they would have already radioed back to the station with the car details and license plate.  I would have to take an alternative approach, but it would be no less enjoyable.  “Stay here”, I commanded Frank and quickly climbed out of the car.  I flexed my upper body to the max as I walked towards their now stationary vehicle.  My biceps shredded the already overstretched sleeves, my shoulders split through the top of the compression shirt, as rips appeared down the sides and front from my rapidly spreading lats and expanding pecs.  The shirt was hanging in tatters from my spectacularly pumped upper body and I simply tore the remains of it from me.  The two cops got out of their car and approached me warily, hands on the butt of their pistols.  “What’s up officers?” I asked innocently, watching their eyes rove all over my body, trying to take in its absolute perfection.  “Jesus Christ”, the older of the two men exclaimed, “you’re fucking huge.  Jesus Jack, he’s bigger than you”, he said to his partner, who was obviously no stranger to the gym.  “What are you doing here?” the buff cop asked.

“I had some rubbish to dump, thought it would be easiest just to dump it in the dock.  I know it’s illegal but just saves me the hassle of driving all the way to the dump”.  I fixed my gaze on the older cop as I spoke, subtly flexing the muscles in my legs.  I could sense he was the weaker of the two, mentally as well as physically.  I noticed his eyes glaze over as he stared transfixed at the hypnotic display of pulsing muscle before him.  “You cut the chain?” the other cop continued.

“Yea, sorry about that”, I replied.

“Must have been some heavy duty cutters you used”.

“I didn’t use cutters”, I replied.  He looked at me quizzically and I raised my arms into a double bicep pose.  “I used these”, I continued. 

“No way” he said, gulping audibly, “that’s not possible”.

“Look at me” I smiled, flexing harder, turning my body into a wall of living steel.  “Look at my muscles, their size, their hardness.  Do you think there is anything my body cannot do?”

“I…I..”, he stammered, barely able to think in the face of such extreme strength and power, knowing that no matter how many hours he spent in the gym he could never come close to my size, my density.  I turned back to the older cop, who was visibly trembling with desire.  “Go to your car and radio the station back.  Tell them you have checked me out and everything’s fine, nothing to report.”  Without a word the cop turned back to his car to carry out my commands.  The bigger cop may not have been as deeply under my spell as his partner, but he was too far gone to question the fact that I was now the one giving orders.  I stepped towards the other cop and flexed my bicep in his face.  “Feel it”, I ordered.  He wrapped his fingers around the rock hard ball of muscle and began to squeeze.  I could tell he was putting everything he had into it in an attempt to reclaim some of his masculinity, but he couldn’t make the slightest dent.  “My God”, he gasped, “it’s like warm steel”.

“Flex”, I commanded him.  His body responded before his brain had even registered the command and he raised his arm and flexed it in front of me.  I wrapped my fingers around the hard mound and began to squeeze.  Almost immediately he gasped in pain as my strong fingers effortlessly overpowered his muscle, crushing into it with childish ease.  “Please stop”, he gasped, “Please, you’re hurting me”.

“Do I look like I am even trying?” I asked him. 

“No”, he cried out,” aahh….please…..no more”.

“Do you understand just how inferior your body is to mine I asked”.

“Yes”, he gasped, “you’re so strong, so unimaginably strong”.

I released the man’s arm and turned to his partner who had just come back.  “Well?” I asked. 

“It’s done”, he replied, “I told them we had sent you on your way and we were resuming our patrol”.    

“Good”, I responded, “now strip”.  Both men immediately began to remove their clothes and in less than a minute they were standing naked before me, their dicks erect.  “Kneel”, I commanded.  Again both men obeyed me without hesitation dropping to their knees before me.  My domination of their puny bodies and feeble minds was turning me on and my dick began to stiffen.  I placed my hands on my hips and flared my lats, causing both men to moan with desire as they bathed in the glow of my magnificence.  With my hands holding the waist band of my leggings in place, my dick began to press insistently against the black material until it simply tore through it with a loud ripping.  The sight of my huge, powerful dick bursting through its nylon prison was all it took to crush the any last vestige of the men’s free will.  Unable to control himself the smaller of the two reached out and began to stroke my calves, gasping with pleasure as he felt the hard nylon sheathed muscle beneath his fingers.  “Did I give you permission to touch me weakling” I roared.  The anger in my voice caused him to instantly pull his hand away, but my reflexes were so much faster.  I took hold of his wrist and squeezed it painfully.

“Aarrgg”, he cried out in pain “Please, i…I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself, you…you’re just so strong, so powerful, so…so irresistible. 

“You need to learn your place little man”, I said, “you are nothing in my presence, do you understand?”

“Yes”, he groaned.  I turned to his partner, savouring the fear in his eyes, and raised an eyebrow questioningly.  He nodded his head, confirming that he knew his place.  “I am your Master”, I continued, “and you exist only to serve me, you have no will but mine, no desires but mine.  You are nothing more than an extension of my consciousness, and as such you are mine to do with as I please.  Do you understand your place now?” 

Both men nodded, “Yes Master”, they said in unison.

My huge, beautiful cock was bobbing inches from their faces, the head glistening with precum, and both men stared at it as though in a trance.  “Have you ever seen such a large, powerful cock before?” I asked them.

The older of the two could only shake his head, unable to speak as my presence overwhelmed his puny mind.  “No”, his partner whispered, “it’s incredible”. 

“You want to worship it don’t you?” I asked.  “To pay homage to my incomparable masculinity with your lips.  You want to taste my seed, my divine nectar, isn’t that right?”

Both men again nodded their assent, groaning in pleasure at the thought of being given such an honour.  I released the older cops wrist and began to stroke my member, looking down at the two men.  “But I do not deem you worthy of such an honour”, I sneered.  I watched impassively as whatever remained of their spirits shattered as I refused them the only thing they now desired.  “Please”, the younger of the two men begged, while his partner groaned in despair.  “You dare to question me?” I asked threateningly.

“No Master”, he whimpered.  I was still stroking myself and I could feel my orgasm build.  “Despite your insolence and inferiority I will allow you to taste of my magnificence”, I said as I began to cum, spurting thick gobs of creamy sperm over the two men, coating their faces with my virulent seed.  The two thralls unconsciously began to lick their lips, tasting my seed, the smell and taste of my powerful ejaculate causing them to respond in kind, coating my lower legs with their own inferior release.  

I looked down at the creamy goo that now covered my magnificent calves with disdain.  “Lick me clean”, I commanded, and both men immediately leant forward and began lapping at my calves, their spent dicks hardening again as the feel of my powerful muscles against their lips enflamed their arousal.  I stood before these insignificant whelps like the dominant God I was for a few moments as they greedily swallowed their own cum.  “Enough”, I commanded, once they had cleaned off their mess and they immediately pulled away, their bodies instantly responding to my command.  They looked up at me, fear, desire, and adoration in their eyes.  They would do whatever I asked of them, without question or hesitation.  They belonged to me now, their devotion to their Master absolute.  “I am finished with you now”, I said, “You may resume your work”.  With that I walked back to the car and climbed in. “Let’s go”, I said and Frank immediately drove off leaving the two policemen still kneeling on the ground, covered in my cum. 

Free from my presence the two men would begin to regain control of their senses.  They would get dressed and resume their patrol, but they would never mention what had just happened to anyone. They wouldn’t even discuss it between themselves, shame and confusion over what had happened would make sure of that.  Although a degree of self-control would return to them, their lives would be irrevocably altered.  Sexual arousal would be impossible unless they were thinking of me, but they would think of me often.  I would haunt their dreams, they would wake in the middle of the night in a cold sweat their pathetic dicks twitching as they involuntary orgasmed.  Forced to live with the knowledge of just how truly inferior they were they would grow increasingly depressed, unable to take pleasure from anyone or anything, the memory of tonight the only thing that would bring them any respite from their despair.  Eventually the thought of living like this, in misery and without my presence to console them would prove too much and they would take their own lives.  If they were particularly strong willed their will to live might prevail but they would be a shadow of their former selves, barely capable of functioning as a useful member of society, rendered clinically insane. 

I gave Frank directions and ten minutes later we pulled up outside my house, on the outskirts of the city.  “Take out your dick”, I ordered.  Frank immediately complied, and pulled out his throbbing erection, which was dripping with precum.  I turned his head so that he was facing me and leant forward.  “You have done well tonight little man”.  Before he could respond I pressed my lips to his, I felt his body immediately relax as he surrendered to my kiss.  For several minutes I kissed him, expertly probing his mouth with my tongue.  After thirty seconds I felt his body tense as he ejaculated all over steering wheel, but the overwhelming eroticism of my kiss kept him hard and he came two more times before I released his lips.  “Will I see you again Master?” he asked breathlessly, his eyes pleading with me to say yes.

“If I wish it”, I replied, “Now go home and dream of me slave”.

“Yes Master”, he said as I climbed out of the car.    

By [email protected]

I would love to be one of the guys in this story. So hot!

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2014 at 3:36 PM, dominantmusclemaster said:

Edit - Just a warning that this story contains violence, snuff and gore. You have been warned :)

The man was standing with his girlfriend so he clearly wasn’t gay, but it made little difference to me.  I wanted him so I would have him and neither his girlfriend nor his sexuality would offer any impediment.  I waited till he looked my way once again and then I caught him in my gaze, my beautiful brown eyes boring into his, holding him captive.  I walked towards him, keeping my eyes focused on his as I did.  “Hi”, I said holding out my hand, “I’m Michael”.  I took a deep breath, pushing out my rock hard pecs and tightening my washboard abs, the sight of my perfectly sculpted, muscular body caused him to stammer as he reached for my outstretched hand.  “H…hi”, he said, I’m Frank”.  I gripped his hand tightly causing him to wince in discomfort.  I was using only a fraction of my power and he could tell immediately that my strength was so much greater than his own, as he registered my subtle display of dominance.  I turned to the woman next to him and flashed her a dazzling smile, watching as she tried to fight back the lustful feelings my remarkable body was engendering within her.  “Are you his girlfriend?” I asked bluntly, although it was clear that they were a couple.  She hesitated, taking in the dense musculature of my torso before lowering her gaze to the large, obvious bulge in the tiny trunks I was wearing.  If the poor sap hadn’t been standing right next to her she would have denied it, hoping that her availability would give her more of a chance with me, but she eventually nodded her head in acknowledgement.  “Yes”, she whispered her voice full of regret.  “Not any more”, I said, and her face lit up only to turn to shock as I finished.  “Frank’s my girlfriend now”.  I turned back, an evil grin on my face.  “Isn’t that right little man.”

“B..but”, he stammered, “I…I’m not gay”,

“You’re dick’s been rock hard since I walked through that door”, I growled, “so don’t give me that shit.  You want me more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your miserable little life, don’t you.  Look at me, look at my muscles, feel my power, my strength.  I’m everything you’ve ever dreamed of being.  You want to kneel at my feet and worship me with every fibre of your being, don’t you?”  It was too much for the man, for any man, my presence was simply to strong, my body to incredible, my dominance to absolute.  He was inferior to me in every way and he knew it.  He nodded his head.  “Yes”, he said eventually, no longer able to resist the inevitable.   “Then drop to your knees and worship me”, I said.  Without another word he fell to his knees, he reached out and began to rub his hands over the vast expanse of my muscle packed thighs.  “My God”, he gasped “you’re muscles are like steel”

“Kiss them weakling”, worship my body with your lips, your tongue.  His ministrations soon had my dick hardening, and it began to push obscenely against my trunks as it grew.  “Remove my trunks”, I commanded and he immediately began to peel them off me, freeing my spectacular cock and balls.  His girlfriend almost fainted as she watched my dick expand to its full length of sixteen inches.   Frank could only stare in awe.  He would never have believed that any man’s dick could be so long, so wide, so incredibly hard.  He looked down at his own erect dick tenting the front of his shorts, harder than it had ever been and oozing precum, yet its eight inches was insignificant next to my supreme appendage.  I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him forward, forcing my dick into his mouth.  “Suck it”, I commanded, and again he obeyed instantly, cowed into subservience by his now obvious inferiority.  The girl watched her straight boyfriend kneel at my feet and suck hungrily on my monster shaft with a mixture of disgust and arousal.  She was a beautiful woman with an impressive body and was used to being the centre of male attention, but now she was entirely superfluous.  I turned to her, a look of contempt on my face.  “You can go now”, I sneered, “I have no use for you”.  Without another word I turned back to my new slave.  I had already forgotten her and she knew it.  Tears welled in her eyes from the pain of my rejection and the betrayal of her boyfriend.  She had met me only moments ago, but my body was so perfect my eroticism so all-consuming that I knew my rejection hurt her far more than the loss of her boyfriend.  “Frank”, she whimpered, but he completely ignored her.  He was in a sexual stupor, completely unaware of anything but my absolute perfection.  She called his name one more time before realising that he was lost to her and then she fled.

Franks hands roamed up and down my thighs and over my hard muscular ass.  His fingers slipped into the crack as he cupped my buttocks and with a cruel sneer I flexed my glutes trapping them in place.  He attempted to pull them free but the strength of my glutes was more than a match for his arms.  I continued to squeeze, crushing the digits between the hard slabs of my sculpted ass cheeks.  His eyes widened in pain as he felt the bones of his fingers grind together but he was unable to scream as my cock effectively gagged him.  I increased my thrusting, enjoying his discomfort as I raped his mouth and moments later I exploded in a powerful orgasm, pumping streams of thick hot cum down his throat.  He began to gag and I released the vice like grip on his fingers and pushed him away, covering his face with juice from my still pumping cock as he fell to the ground coughing and spluttering.  

The taste and scent of my cum drove his lust to previously unimagined levels and i watched as his cock twitched involuntary as he released his own load without any physical stimulation.  "Is that it", i sneered, "Is that all the sperm your pathetic balls can generate?"  Frank had never had such a powerful orgasm, and by the standards of any other man it would have been an impressive amount, but then I'm not any other man.  He looked at the wet stain on his shorts and realised that it was a miniscule quantity compared to my prodigious release.  I stood over his prone body, droplets of cum dripping onto his stomach from my now limp cock.  I raised my arms and flexed in a double bicep pose, causing him to groan in ecstasy as he watched my biceps expand and harden into two balls of unimaginable strength.  I began to flex my legs, causing the muscles to swell and recede in a symphony of power.  Within seconds my muscle display brought his dick back to life and i reached down and tore his shorts from him as if they were no more substantial than wet tissue paper.  I resumed my display, flexing my legs, my abs, my chest, forcing him deeper under my spell with the hypnotic demonstration of my power and control.  He lay beneath me moaning softly, so completely in my thrall that he was unable to speak.  “From now on you will address me as Master, do you understand?”  He nodded at my command his eyes were glazed and a thin trail of drool ran down his chin.

"Hey, what the hell's going on here", a voice called out behind me.  I continued the erosion of Frank’s free will with my muscle display; my only response was to flex my glutes and back, giving the interloper behind me their own muscle show.  The voice walked towards me, "I said what's goi....".  As soon as he drew level with me i reached out with one hand and grabbed him by the throat, lifting his entire body off the ground with ease.  I turned and locked eyes with the suicidal non entity that had dared to disturb me.  It was the receptionist, a skinny teenager that had just recently started the late shift.  His six foot, hundred and thirty pound frame looked truly pitiful next to my own, as he hung suspended in mid-air gasping for breath.  "You dare to interrupt me, you puny worm", i hissed, tightening my grip on his throat, completing blocking his airway. Within seconds his eyes rolled back, his body went limp and i let him fall to the ground.  "Oh shit", Frank said, finally finding his voice.  "Is he dead?" 

"Not yet", i grinned.  "Take his clothes off, while i make sure no-one else dares to disturb me".  Frank looked as if he was about to question me, until i narrowed my eyes at him.  He immediately crawled over to the unconscious body and began to unfasten the boys belt, his dissent completely crushed by my gaze. 

I walked through the reception and locked the door, it was unlikely anyone would come in now but i wanted to make sure.  When i got back Frank had stripped the boy and he was beginning to come round.  I stood before him, hands on my hips, my strong, muscular body radiating power and authority.  Slowly he stood up and looked at me, trembling in fear.  "Please", he begged "Please don't hurt me".  He was clearly terrified but my mere presence controlled his body more than his feeble mind could, and i smiled as his cock rose in obeisance to me.  "Is that the best you can do?" i asked staring at his now rock hard cock which was barely six inches.  "I...I'm sorry", he stammered, "this is as big and as hard as it's ever been".

"And yet even limp my shaft dwarfs your pitiful erection", i said, walking towards him and grabbing him under the arms.   I lifted him into the air and pinned him against the wall, stepping forward so that he was held in place by my vastly superior body.  Anyone standing behind me wouldn't have even known that i held another person pinned to the wall as he was completely eclipsed by my muscular bulk.  I took a breath, expanding my pecs and forcing them into his own inferior chest.  I could feel his ribs bending against my abs and his sternum make a creaking noise as the thick slabs of my chest muscles crushed against it.  I gave the slightest flex of my pecs and he groaned in pain as the pressure increased.  No words were needed, he knew i could kill him in the most brutal way with nothing more than the slightest twitch of my mighty pecs.  "Please", he whimpered fearfully, although his dick was still rock hard against my abs.  I looked down at him my gaze boring through his very soul.  I saw his fear and arousal, the only two emotions left to him as i dominated his mind, his spirit bending to my implacable will as easily as his body had bent to my unyielding muscles.  I lowered my head and kissed him, my full, pouting lips engulfing his own.  I felt his body relax as his fear yielded to his arousal and within moments i felt him tremble as he came all over my stomach.  I broke off the kiss and looked at him.  The look in his eyes was of absolute adoration.  "Did you enjoy that?" i asked softly.  He could only nod, to spent from the immense pleasure of the orgasm to speak.  "Good", i growled, because now it's my turn.  I stepped back and turned him round so that he now faced the wall, handling him as easily as a normal man would handle a doll.  I turned to Frank who was watching in an almost trance like state.  "Kneel behind me and worship my legs and ass with your lips", i commanded, “i expect to feel them on every inch of skin".  I stepped forward again, once more trapping the teenager against the wall.  "Please don't" he pleaded, as he felt the tip of my erection against his ass, but it was time to take my pleasure now, so i ignored his pleas and began to push my massive shaft into him.  He screamed in pain as i forced my way inside him, slowly stretching his virgin ass to breaking point and then beyond.  I clamped a hand around his mouth to stifle his screams, all the better to hear Franks groans of pleasure as he licked and kissed his way up my bulging, muscular calves to my oak like thighs.  I noticed that he kept his fingers away from my ass crack, after the last time, but he was diligently covering every inch of my muscle packed legs and glutes with his tongue.  I began to pump harder, each thrust driving my immense cock slightly further into the violated teenager’s ass.   I also felt a warm spray against the back of my thighs as Frank lost control, and started to cum. 

Ironically the more damage i did to the teenager the more the blood lubricated the passage, easing his pain a little.  The slight reprieve didn't last long of course.  A few savage thrusts and i felt his ribs begin to snap as his lower body was crushed against the wall.  A few more and my cock was buried deep inside him, destroying everything in its path, his frail body unable to withstand the its sheer size and power.  I felt a familiar churning in my balls as my nut sac tightened, and i flexed my pecs, crushing the boy against the wall so tightly that his entire sternum shattered, his body flattening to a fraction of its thickness between the hard concrete wall and the even harder muscles of my body.  At that moment i gave a roar of pleasure as i emptied my seed into the now mutilated corpse, my thick creamy sperm mingling with the blood and gore that leaked from his body.   I felt another hot spray, over my ass this time as Frank once again succumbed to my immense sexuality, and i was impressed with his ability to keep cuming so often. 

"Enough", i said to Frank, stepping back from the wall and peeling the remains of the boy from my dick, dropping the shattered almost unrecognisable ruins to the ground.  "Go find a mop and bucket, and clean this place up", i ordered, "while i dispose of this".  I found a large canvas bag, which was just a little too short to fit the body in, but i soon remedied that by folding him in half, snapping his spine as easily as a dry twig.  I also grabbed a couple of fifty pound plates and dropped them into the bag.  "Do you have a car here?" i asked Frank when he returned with a mop and bucket.  "Yes, it's parked right outside". 

"Give me the keys", i commanded.  He picked up the shorts I had torn apart earlier, found the keys and handed them to me.  I hefted the large bag onto my shoulder barely noticing the weight and went out to the car.  I noticed there were no other cars parked nearby which meant that the receptionist didn't have one which was good.  I dumped the bag in the boot of Frank’s car and headed back inside.  It was only then that i realised i had gone out completely naked, covered in blood and cum, luckily no-one had been around.

While Frank cleaned up the mess I had made in the gym I took a long hot shower, cleaning the blood and cum from my spectacular body.  Once finished a pulled on a pair of black leggings that were stretched so tightly over my bulging musculature that they were practically see through.  I often wear leggings in public, I love the way the skin tight material clings to my swollen muscles, hiding nothing of their power and beauty.  I usually wear a pair of trunks under them to cover my manhood as the leggings are stretched to transparency, but it was late and I didn’t expect anybody to be around, so I didn’t bother.  I covered my upper body with a white compression shirt, my abs, pecs and nipples clearly displayed through the material.  I admired myself in the mirror for a few moments, flexing various muscles, threatening to rip my outfit apart with their size.  I admired my long thick cock, covered by the leggings, but clearly visible through the material, and then headed back to the gym.

Frank had finished cleaning up the mess and had returned the mop and bucket wherever he had found them.  I had ordered him to get dressed once he finished and now he stood awaiting my return in a t-shirt and jeans.  “Let’s go” I commanded, smirking as I saw his dick press against the material of his jeans at the sight of me.  I locked the door of the gym as we left with a set off keys I had found on the reception desk and climbed into the passenger seat of Frank’s car.  “Where are we going master?” he asked as he started the car.  “The docks”, I said, “just drive, I will direct you”.  Ten minutes later we parked outside the gate of the deep-water dock.  The gate was secured with a thick chain and a large padlock, but it wasn’t thick enough to prevent my entry, or even test my muscles.  “Wait here”, I said getting out of the car and walking to the gate.  I grabbed the chain with both hands and began to pull, my biceps bulged, and there was a few moments of resistance before the steel links succumbed to my strength and snapped apart.  I dropped the heavy chain to the ground and pushed open the gates, waving Frank through.  I climbed back into the car and we drove to the edge of the dock, where I proceeded to remove the bag from the boot and drop it into the deep water.  The weights I had added ensured that the bag and its contents immediately sunk to the bottom.  I climbed back into the car and Frank had just turned around about to head back through the gates when a police car came driving in.  “Shit”, I thought as they flashed us down.  They had obviously seen the opened gate on their way past and decided to investigate.  I briefly toyed with the idea of killing them; even armed they wouldn’t stand a chance against me, but I knew they would have already radioed back to the station with the car details and license plate.  I would have to take an alternative approach, but it would be no less enjoyable.  “Stay here”, I commanded Frank and quickly climbed out of the car.  I flexed my upper body to the max as I walked towards their now stationary vehicle.  My biceps shredded the already overstretched sleeves, my shoulders split through the top of the compression shirt, as rips appeared down the sides and front from my rapidly spreading lats and expanding pecs.  The shirt was hanging in tatters from my spectacularly pumped upper body and I simply tore the remains of it from me.  The two cops got out of their car and approached me warily, hands on the butt of their pistols.  “What’s up officers?” I asked innocently, watching their eyes rove all over my body, trying to take in its absolute perfection.  “Jesus Christ”, the older of the two men exclaimed, “you’re fucking huge.  Jesus Jack, he’s bigger than you”, he said to his partner, who was obviously no stranger to the gym.  “What are you doing here?” the buff cop asked.

“I had some rubbish to dump, thought it would be easiest just to dump it in the dock.  I know it’s illegal but just saves me the hassle of driving all the way to the dump”.  I fixed my gaze on the older cop as I spoke, subtly flexing the muscles in my legs.  I could sense he was the weaker of the two, mentally as well as physically.  I noticed his eyes glaze over as he stared transfixed at the hypnotic display of pulsing muscle before him.  “You cut the chain?” the other cop continued.

“Yea, sorry about that”, I replied.

“Must have been some heavy duty cutters you used”.

“I didn’t use cutters”, I replied.  He looked at me quizzically and I raised my arms into a double bicep pose.  “I used these”, I continued. 

“No way” he said, gulping audibly, “that’s not possible”.

“Look at me” I smiled, flexing harder, turning my body into a wall of living steel.  “Look at my muscles, their size, their hardness.  Do you think there is anything my body cannot do?”

“I…I..”, he stammered, barely able to think in the face of such extreme strength and power, knowing that no matter how many hours he spent in the gym he could never come close to my size, my density.  I turned back to the older cop, who was visibly trembling with desire.  “Go to your car and radio the station back.  Tell them you have checked me out and everything’s fine, nothing to report.”  Without a word the cop turned back to his car to carry out my commands.  The bigger cop may not have been as deeply under my spell as his partner, but he was too far gone to question the fact that I was now the one giving orders.  I stepped towards the other cop and flexed my bicep in his face.  “Feel it”, I ordered.  He wrapped his fingers around the rock hard ball of muscle and began to squeeze.  I could tell he was putting everything he had into it in an attempt to reclaim some of his masculinity, but he couldn’t make the slightest dent.  “My God”, he gasped, “it’s like warm steel”.

“Flex”, I commanded him.  His body responded before his brain had even registered the command and he raised his arm and flexed it in front of me.  I wrapped my fingers around the hard mound and began to squeeze.  Almost immediately he gasped in pain as my strong fingers effortlessly overpowered his muscle, crushing into it with childish ease.  “Please stop”, he gasped, “Please, you’re hurting me”.

“Do I look like I am even trying?” I asked him. 

“No”, he cried out,” aahh….please…..no more”.

“Do you understand just how inferior your body is to mine I asked”.

“Yes”, he gasped, “you’re so strong, so unimaginably strong”.

I released the man’s arm and turned to his partner who had just come back.  “Well?” I asked. 

“It’s done”, he replied, “I told them we had sent you on your way and we were resuming our patrol”.    

“Good”, I responded, “now strip”.  Both men immediately began to remove their clothes and in less than a minute they were standing naked before me, their dicks erect.  “Kneel”, I commanded.  Again both men obeyed me without hesitation dropping to their knees before me.  My domination of their puny bodies and feeble minds was turning me on and my dick began to stiffen.  I placed my hands on my hips and flared my lats, causing both men to moan with desire as they bathed in the glow of my magnificence.  With my hands holding the waist band of my leggings in place, my dick began to press insistently against the black material until it simply tore through it with a loud ripping.  The sight of my huge, powerful dick bursting through its nylon prison was all it took to crush the any last vestige of the men’s free will.  Unable to control himself the smaller of the two reached out and began to stroke my calves, gasping with pleasure as he felt the hard nylon sheathed muscle beneath his fingers.  “Did I give you permission to touch me weakling” I roared.  The anger in my voice caused him to instantly pull his hand away, but my reflexes were so much faster.  I took hold of his wrist and squeezed it painfully.

“Aarrgg”, he cried out in pain “Please, i…I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself, you…you’re just so strong, so powerful, so…so irresistible. 

“You need to learn your place little man”, I said, “you are nothing in my presence, do you understand?”

“Yes”, he groaned.  I turned to his partner, savouring the fear in his eyes, and raised an eyebrow questioningly.  He nodded his head, confirming that he knew his place.  “I am your Master”, I continued, “and you exist only to serve me, you have no will but mine, no desires but mine.  You are nothing more than an extension of my consciousness, and as such you are mine to do with as I please.  Do you understand your place now?” 

Both men nodded, “Yes Master”, they said in unison.

My huge, beautiful cock was bobbing inches from their faces, the head glistening with precum, and both men stared at it as though in a trance.  “Have you ever seen such a large, powerful cock before?” I asked them.

The older of the two could only shake his head, unable to speak as my presence overwhelmed his puny mind.  “No”, his partner whispered, “it’s incredible”. 

“You want to worship it don’t you?” I asked.  “To pay homage to my incomparable masculinity with your lips.  You want to taste my seed, my divine nectar, isn’t that right?”

Both men again nodded their assent, groaning in pleasure at the thought of being given such an honour.  I released the older cops wrist and began to stroke my member, looking down at the two men.  “But I do not deem you worthy of such an honour”, I sneered.  I watched impassively as whatever remained of their spirits shattered as I refused them the only thing they now desired.  “Please”, the younger of the two men begged, while his partner groaned in despair.  “You dare to question me?” I asked threateningly.

“No Master”, he whimpered.  I was still stroking myself and I could feel my orgasm build.  “Despite your insolence and inferiority I will allow you to taste of my magnificence”, I said as I began to cum, spurting thick gobs of creamy sperm over the two men, coating their faces with my virulent seed.  The two thralls unconsciously began to lick their lips, tasting my seed, the smell and taste of my powerful ejaculate causing them to respond in kind, coating my lower legs with their own inferior release.  

I looked down at the creamy goo that now covered my magnificent calves with disdain.  “Lick me clean”, I commanded, and both men immediately leant forward and began lapping at my calves, their spent dicks hardening again as the feel of my powerful muscles against their lips enflamed their arousal.  I stood before these insignificant whelps like the dominant God I was for a few moments as they greedily swallowed their own cum.  “Enough”, I commanded, once they had cleaned off their mess and they immediately pulled away, their bodies instantly responding to my command.  They looked up at me, fear, desire, and adoration in their eyes.  They would do whatever I asked of them, without question or hesitation.  They belonged to me now, their devotion to their Master absolute.  “I am finished with you now”, I said, “You may resume your work”.  With that I walked back to the car and climbed in. “Let’s go”, I said and Frank immediately drove off leaving the two policemen still kneeling on the ground, covered in my cum. 

Free from my presence the two men would begin to regain control of their senses.  They would get dressed and resume their patrol, but they would never mention what had just happened to anyone. They wouldn’t even discuss it between themselves, shame and confusion over what had happened would make sure of that.  Although a degree of self-control would return to them, their lives would be irrevocably altered.  Sexual arousal would be impossible unless they were thinking of me, but they would think of me often.  I would haunt their dreams, they would wake in the middle of the night in a cold sweat their pathetic dicks twitching as they involuntary orgasmed.  Forced to live with the knowledge of just how truly inferior they were they would grow increasingly depressed, unable to take pleasure from anyone or anything, the memory of tonight the only thing that would bring them any respite from their despair.  Eventually the thought of living like this, in misery and without my presence to console them would prove too much and they would take their own lives.  If they were particularly strong willed their will to live might prevail but they would be a shadow of their former selves, barely capable of functioning as a useful member of society, rendered clinically insane. 

I gave Frank directions and ten minutes later we pulled up outside my house, on the outskirts of the city.  “Take out your dick”, I ordered.  Frank immediately complied, and pulled out his throbbing erection, which was dripping with precum.  I turned his head so that he was facing me and leant forward.  “You have done well tonight little man”.  Before he could respond I pressed my lips to his, I felt his body immediately relax as he surrendered to my kiss.  For several minutes I kissed him, expertly probing his mouth with my tongue.  After thirty seconds I felt his body tense as he ejaculated all over steering wheel, but the overwhelming eroticism of my kiss kept him hard and he came two more times before I released his lips.  “Will I see you again Master?” he asked breathlessly, his eyes pleading with me to say yes.

“If I wish it”, I replied, “Now go home and dream of me slave”.

“Yes Master”, he said as I climbed out of the car.    

By [email protected]

• Like 2