TheWeremuscleForest

‘Damn this is quite the storm. I don’t remember it ever being this bad before.’

Cooper stares out his window at the trees whipping around ferociously against the strong winds. He can see debris starting to whip up from around the neighborhood. He quickly decides to move away from the windows and get into a nearby doorway in case something happens to his apartment.

*phone beeps*

He looks down at the text message that pops up on his screen from his close friend Aaron.

‘Yeah dude, I know. This is crazy, the power is about to go out here I think.’

*lights go out*

‘Well speak of the devil…..’

*phone loses reception*

‘DAMNIT! This sucks ass, I can’t understand how the meteorologists could get this so wrong. I really wanted to go on that trip.’

He can feel his building starting to shake as he holds on to the sides of the doorway. The wind outside howls as it begins to shake the windows in his living room. Without a second thought, they shatter as the room begins to crumble. Cooper falls to the ground and lies unconscious as he is hit with rubble.

Several hours later, Cooper wakes up and feels extremely groggy. He pushes enough of the trash away to get up and start moving around. The endless amount of destruction can be seen for miles as he stands there where his apartment was in complete shock. He looks down and notices that his clothes are slightly ripped, but it is the least of his worries.

He turns to look at the nearby mountain and sees that a rainbow has appeared over the horizon. The sheer size of it is what draws him in as he starts to walk towards it. It must be about two miles from where his apartment is but at this point he doesn’t care since for some reason it is summoning him to go to it. Along the way he notices he isn’t alone as other men from surrounding residential complexes are also being drawn to the rainbow.

When he finally gets to the edge of it, he begins to wonder why he ever went there in the first place considering the catastrophe that just occurred in the city. The men that were trailing beside him appear to have already traveled up the rainbow and over across the mountain range. He turns around to take another look at the city behind him and wonders if things will ever be the same again before he hears a voice coming from above.

‘Aye there Cooper, I do believe you are next. Why don’t you step up on this here lift and I will take you across.’

Cooper turns and sees a short muscled man dressed in a green suit with a hat that matches it. He seems a bit surprised that such a small man could be built so incredibly well.

‘Uhh…..why is this rainbow here and what is going on? I don’t understand what has happened here and why are all of these men going across the rainbow anyway?’

The little man laughs a little as he gets to the bottom of the rainbow. He grabs Cooper’s hand before leading him on to the lift with him.

‘I know what has happened to you is tragic Cooper which is why I am here. You see I am here to help you rebuild your city, but certain things have to be done first to ensure that it is done correctly.’

As the little man sits down with Cooper, the lift starts moving up the rainbow slowly.

‘Ahh yes, I forgot to tell you…..my name is Padraig, of course me mates call me Paddy.’

‘Oh so it isn’t Patrick, as in St. Patrick.’ *Cooper sort of chuckles a little as they move up the rainbow*

Paddy turns to punch Cooper in the arm which shocks the bigger man.

‘Holy shit man, you are freaking strong. I have never seen a guy of your stature with such incredibly thick muscles.’

Paddy laughs a little as he bounces his pecs before making his biceps jump.

‘Aye I am not that short mate. It could surprise you what your body can accomplish if it is just pushed hard enough.’

‘So…..what exactly am I doing on this lift on this rainbow with what I am guessing is an incredibly well-built Irishman?’

Paddy smiles and takes his hat off to show off his red hair and hands it to Cooper.

‘Aye Cooper…..you are one of the fortunate few that survived this horrific storm that just went through your land. I or I should say we are here to help you rebuild your city but you will have to complete an important quest first before I can help you.’

The confused young man stares at the little Irish muscle guy for about a minute before he says something else.

‘Uhh what would you have me do Paddy? I am curious as to what you mean by a quest?’

Paddy shows Cooper that they are approaching the other end of the rainbow. He smiles and tells him to just relax until they get to the bottom. When the lift finally stops moving, the little man prompts Cooper to get off.

‘Here we are Cooper. Somewhere in this here nearby forest is something or someone that will have a connection to you in some way. Once you retrieve it or them from that spot, then you will come back to this area mate and present it to me. Do note though, there will be some kind of obstacle in your way and you will have to figure out how to get around it whether physically or mentally. That will be up to you of course. This is the time for me to say good luck and safe journey.’

The muscled Irish man pulls a gold coin from his pocket and puts it into Cooper’s right pants pocket.

‘I have given you a charm to help you along the way Cooper. I hope you succeed at seeking out the treasure. Good day to you my big lad.’

Paddy turns to walk down a black road and vanishes practically into thin air. Cooper stares astonishingly as he does disappear and sighs. He pulls the coin out from his pocket and examines it. To his surprise, it is indeed real and made of solid gold. He doesn’t recognize the language on it since it doesn’t seem to be anything he has seen before. After a minute or two, he puts it back in his pocket and starts to walk into the nearby forest wondering what he will find.

On his way inside, he encounters two men sitting on stone slabs at the intersection of two paths. He stops to look at both of them before he sees them get up. They both smile at him and mimic each other’s body language. Cooper finds this rather strange and begins to ponder which direction he will choose. As he moves to the right path, they both jump down from the rocks and pull him back to where he was standing.

The one on the right side starts to speak.

‘I don’t think you want to go that way just yet Cooper, you may want to think this through some more.’

The one from the left rock stands behind him.

‘He is right you know. You need to make a selection I know, but think it through first.’

They are both of different statures too. The guy from the left side is small and lean, but quite ripped. He looks like he has been to a gym quite a bit. The guy from the right side is big and bulky, like he is going through an offseason of bulking for some show. His muscles are thick and massive. Both of the men are wearing the same clothes however, just in their appropriate sizes.

Cooper does think it through for a few moments, but wonders if there is a right direction to take. Both men go back to their original positions on their rocks once Cooper makes his choice. As he walks down the path, he stops to second guess himself before treading along again. He hears someone’s voice at the end of the trail and moves a little faster. When he arrives there, he sees another small muscled man this time in a while suit and white hat.

‘Aye there Cooper glad to see that you made your way to my camp. Why don’t you take a seat here and let me examine you for a minute.’

Cooper sits down while the little man makes his way around him studying his body like he is about to pounce or something. The confused larger man gives him a weird look which draws a few laughs from the muscled short man.

‘Hehe, it’s alright lad. Paddy is just one of many in this clan. I am Ciaran, one of four wizards in the clan that are responsible for developing the armies for reconstruction. You made your choice of the path you want to take with your life and now I am going to make that a reality for you.’

Cooper seems a bit nervous about what he is saying and moves away from him slowly by crawling backwards.

‘Uhh I just picked a direction actually…..i didn’t know which direction to take I just chose one.’

‘Well Cooper, there is no turning back now lad, I am responsible for transforming you into your final form. This won’t hurt too much I promise…..’

‘NO NO! I DON’T WANT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME? PLEASE DON’T…..’

Ciaran grabs his staff lying beside him and chants what seems to be some kind of spell before pointing it directly into Cooper’s direction. The scared man is still trying to crawl away before he feels some kind of heavy force entering his body. He yells in fright as he senses something happening to him. Ciaran rushes behind a nearby tree to peek over the other side to watch what happens next.

Cooper grips the ground beneath him as he feels his body changing rapidly. The muscles in his legs and arms stretch and pop growing wildly as they double up on each other. His clothes quickly shred making way for the additional size that is forming. His chest expands so much he feels himself rising off the ground as his back makes quick work of his shirt. His thick shoulders and delts push his arms further out in front of him as his lats form into giant wings. His immense quads and ass explode through his pants and underwear leaving him completely nude. He groans as he feels everything go numb unaware that he has grown to nearly twice his size.

He finally passes out from the sheer carnage. Ciaran walks over to him and checks to see if he still has a pulse. Three other small muscled men appear out of thin air and cover Cooper in a furry blanket before picking him up and carrying him to a nearby lift. He is placed in a bed on the lift as the machine carries him away from the camp. In less than two minutes, the lift stops moving and he is carried by other small men into a sleeping area.

He awakens a few hours later and doesn’t remember what has happened to him. Paddy sits nearby and gets up to walk over to Cooper still lying in the bed.

‘Well lad, I do believe you made a reasonable choice. Not every man chooses to become the strongman type, but you will be vital in carrying out the hard labor through your reconstruction.’

Cooper seems a bit disoriented, but sits up anyway in his bed. His huge heaving pecs and bulky arms bounce involuntarily. He sees them and yells a little in shock. Paddy laughs and gets up on the bed at the very end beside the strongman. He uncovers Cooper to reveal his massive tree trunks and swollen calves. Cooper flexes them making the striations show through the skin. Paddy punches them making them react. Cooper groans as he does it.

‘OW! Damn that kind of hurt Paddy…..*looks all over his body feeling and flexing* wait is this me? I’m so huge…..i can’t remember what happened to me exactly? Am I supposed to be like this?’

Paddy shakes his head and smiles.

‘You chose this path for yourself mate. You deep down must have wanted to be big and strong because that is the path you took. Those two men you saw in the forest were representations of you. You either wanted to be ripped which would have made you a breeder or you wanted to be enormous which would make you a builder. You chose to be a builder which I admire a lot. Breeders are tricky especially when they are not interested in women.’

Cooper still seems dumbfounded and rubs his pecs with his huge arms. Paddy gets back down off the bed and goes over to get an outfit for the huge man. It is a green suit like his only in Cooper’s immense size.

‘Here you go lad, put it on. I think you are ready to start your new life back on planet Earth. You will know your path once you get back down there. It will all become clearer to you once you get back. As for me, my work is done with you for now. Go now and fulfill your destiny. It was a pleasure meeting you Cooper and I promise we will meet again lad.’

Paddy leaves the sleeping area and vanishes. Cooper puts the suit on and walks out into the open air. He sees the lift come down from the top of the nearby rainbow and stop for him. He gets in it as it takes him back over to the other side. Once he gets off, the lift disappears. As Paddy predicted, Cooper begins to feel things clearing up in his mind. He smiles as he puts on his green hat and waddles his way down the street back into the city. Instead of feeling sadness for the destruction, he feels like there is hope for redemption. Only time will tell if the city will be rebuilt or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...