FREaky

Wet Dreams May Come - Part 6

by F_R_Eaky

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2388-wet-dreams-may-come-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2402-wet-dreams-may-come-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2407-wet-dreams-may-come-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2419-wet-dreams-may-come-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2420-wet-dreams-may-come-part-5/

Morning.  Devon reached that part of waking up where one still has their eyes closed but can hear and feel everything around him and mentally see all that should be there.  Holding his breath he kept his eyes shut for fear that again when he opened them, his visitor from last night would not be there.  But he knew the visitor remained.  He could tell via his senses he was.  He was lower from up off the floor than what he should be, so it meant his bed was indeed still broken.  The mattess he was lying upon had a definite slant to it because of the sheer size and weight of the visitor sleeping beside him.  He had no fear of rolling off the tilted mattress for he was leaning against the visitor and the visitor felt like a wall of the house.

Opening his eyes, Devon still nearly let out a yelp of awe and wonder, as well as nearly cumming on the spot, for there was the fey...the fairy man, now man, now hulking man, lying right there beside him in all his glory.  Glancing at one arm that lay across him, he saw how the forearm ocassionally bunch and twitch with huge bulbous muscles as the man moved every so slightly due to dreams.  The muscle fibers twitching and bunching, causing the rivers of vessels to writhe and move, dance as if they were alive like slithering snakes.  Devon's eyes followed this tube up up up as they travelled over the forearm and up over the biceps.  Devon couldn't believe the size of that bicep.  So full, so round, so peaked and swollen, it did indeed rise like Mount Everest in his vision.  He was sure it was bigger than his head, come to think of it, it might be bigger than most men's heads, including his ex-lover Dafydd who stood seven and half feet tall!

Devon's eyes then shifted to the chest and abs he was cuddling next to, their rise and fall, crevices and valleys.  Devon reached over and placed a hand upon the pulsing, plumped pectorals of this giant man.  Running his hand over the broad shelf and through the thick hair, Devon wondered and worried if he might not lose his hand in the great valley that existed between the two plates of mighty muscle.  If the man twitched and twitched to quickly, Devon's hand, no his whole arm might get crushed and broken between the gargantuan granite slabs of strength.

Looking past the chest and down to the man's abdominal muscles, despite the thick and feather hair covering them, Devon could see each and every single brick of the man's obliques and abs.  The bulge of each brick, the definition of each crevice between.  Letting his hand glide down, it truely felt like he was running it across a section of cobblestone road that had nice soft grass growing between the bricks.  Devon smiled thinking of how he once descibed Parker's abs and small love trail, when he didn't shave his body hair, as, "Pecker Lane" sung to the tune of the Beetles, "Penny Lane."  But this man's lane was better.

In fact Devon sat wondering.  He saw forms of all his past lovers enter the fey's body, but he seemed a bit bigger, better, larger developed than what they had.  It's as if the combination of all of them coming together: the hyper muscularity, hyper height, hyper bone density, hyper penis and testicle size, and hyper hairiness, somehow influenced one another, increasing their already maximum potential.

"Bloody hell," thought Devon, "How in the world are we going to explain this man?  If he's taller than Dafydd and bigger built than Parker, he's going to be to huge to miss.  He won't blend into any kind of crowd what-so-ever."

"Hmmmmmmmmm"

A slight pleasurable moan escaped the man's lips.  Devon had been absentmindedly continuing his rubbing and stroking of the man's great pectorals and abs, and this in turn, especially since it was early morning, was now causing a growing problem.  The great tube of meat that hung between the man's legs began to lurch and swell, reach and thicken, increase berth and girth becoming almost ridiculously huge.

"Oh...oooohh hmmmmm"

Devon backed up off the bed, as the man was beginning to wake up.  His moans of pleasure began to turn into cries of dispair as his hands grabbed the mighty thing rising between his legs and he looked down upon its presence.

"Ah!  Ahhhh!  What is happening?  What is this?"

Devon almost couldn't respond.  So long and thick this man's prick was rising in its erection.  He was certain he out did the length and girth of Cristobàl's cock by a bit.  The man's cries however snapped Devon to attention and he hurriedly albeit calmly tried to calm the behemoth down.

"It's... it's ok... it's alright.  It's a natural thing..."

"This is natural?  I'm becoming stiff in my... my... what is this?  Is this an odd third leg?!"

Devon nearly laughed as compared to most men, the size of this man's schlong could definitely be comparable to having a third leg.

"No... that is your penis."

The man having stood up, tried to back up as if he could detach himself from the penis and leave it behind.  Standing so tall that his head touched the ceiling, Devon had to call out to the man to stop and stand still, for he was heading for the center of the room which meant his head would crash into the ceiling fan and light.  Devon was pretty sure, given the thickness and solidness of the man's neck, his neck wouldn't give and the ceiling fan blades would and be destroyed.

"Calm down... first know that I am you friend.  You've appeared in my apartment, my home, and I will do what I can to take care of you.  Second, that is your penis.  It isn't another leg.  It is part of the male reproductive organs.  With most men, they usually experience what we call an erection early in hours of the morning."

"And what does this erection do?  Can I get rid of it?"

"The erection is a show of a state of sexual arousal.  It is the condition we acheive before we become so aroused we...uhm...ejaculate....or er.....shoot...shoot off our semen or sperm, that which would cause a pregnancy if coupled with a woman and her sexual organs.  And you can get rid of that condition either by stroking your penis until such time as you shoot, or by not thinking about it.  It will go away."

"So it is not permenant?"

"No, it is not a permenant condition, but it is a natural process of our bodies so it isn't anything to worry about."

"Why.... why is mine so large?  Yours doesn't seem to stick out as far from your body as mine does on mine."

Devon now blushed realizing he had absent mindedly peeled his clothing off when asleep last night.  "Well... some men are built differently than others.  Some men are taller, some are broader, some very thin, while others are very thick, and some have a very large penis while others have...have a small one."

"You look...very small to me... in every way... am I man of great size and stature?"

"You... you are a man of exceedingly great size and stature.  But look, uhmm first... let's just calm down and see if can figure out what is going on... you've come into my apartment, but I don't know you.  You seem to posses magical qualities when men do not have.  So, if you can, why don't you sit down... NO!  not... not in that... It's ok!  It's alright, you've done nothing wrong, it's just that isn't a very sturdy chair and it may not support a man of your size.  I don't want you to get hurt.  Just come back over here, and sit down on the bed.... yes, there we go....  And let's start with something simple and basic.  What is your name?"

The man thought for a moment and then had an expression of fear wash over his face.

"I don't think I can say.  What time of day is it?" and he began to look around frantically.

"It's morning.  Just after sunrise."

"Alright...I think I can say my name.  It shall not cause any problems perhaps, all fey have gone to bed."

"All fey have gone to bed?"

"Yes...all of my sisters and brothers and cousins, I am of the fey.  Modernly you call us fairies."

"And you can't say your name if they are awake?"

"No... it would draw them here and they would change me back and take me away back to the fairy circles and mounds."

"And you don't want that?"

"No!  I... I don't want to be a fey.  I am a prince you see....a child of Oberon, King of the Fairies.  I want to live my life away from ruling the fairy kingdom.  Away from doing things all magical and easily.  I want to work, to craft, to build and invent things, like you humans do.  Yes... yes... my mind is coming back to me.    I was running away from some soldiers of the court a number of days ago.  My father in a drunken stoopor had decided most of the children born before me were not worthy to take on the mantel of monarch to the fey.  He proclaimed me to be next in line as heir.  I didn't want this... I couldn't be human, but I could live a life I wanted, living in the company of gnomes.  They like to build and craft and create and celebrate. It would be as close as I could have to making my wish come true.

"But then I was out watching the sacred circle, one of the few tasks I did do as a member of the royal family, and that's when I saw you.  I saw you...felt you... heard your calling, your longing, for a companion, and with that had a chance to make my dreams come true.  But my father had found out about my living amongst the gnomes and wouldn't hear of it.  He had sent the soldiers to come get me and drag me in front of a fey court to decide if I should be punished and then make sure I was restarted on education and training for my royal lineage.  When I saw you and heard your wish, I knew I could possibly make it come true.  I couldn't make another man fall in love with you.  I couldn't create a man out of nothing to be your lover.  But I could take your inner most desires and have that shape my body into it and become, at least physically, the man of your dreams.  Even if it didn't work out for both of us, I could become human and fulfill my dream this way, even though I could not wish it for myself."

"So your physical form is based upon my inner most desires?"

"Yes, and....I must say..." and the man flexed his bicep and forearm. "You dream big."

"Well, you apparently took the forms from my past lovers.  They were all men of considerable size in one form or another.  But, how will you be able to stay human?"

"I must keep this form for a week and I must somehow, without magical means develope the trappings of a human being.  Make proof that I am an existing human."

"And if you don't have this within a week or are discovered before the week is up?"

"Father will have found me by then and I shall be returned to my fey form and taken home."

Devon did a quick walk around the apartment looking out along all the window sills and doorways.  "We are in the heart of the city.  If your family comes here looking for you, can they stay here during the day?"

"No...they must return to their hill or set up one around here."

"Alright, I don't see any...what we call fireflies or lightning bugs, so I don't think any of your kind are here around the apartment.  Let's start with your name.  Tell me what your name is and maybe from that we can come up with a human name to call you by.  That will give you at least one human trapping as you say, yes?"

The large man smiled brightly.  "Yes.  But what is yours?  I can read your wishes, but not so much your mind."

"Mine is Devon."

"Well Devon, you are a good man indeed.  I am glad I tried to help you out with your wish, if it doesn't turn out to work for you."

Devon smiled at the behemoth. "Let's try and get you settled in as a human first... then we'll see how we do together.  What is your fey name?"

"It is Draig Coedwig."

"Draig... draig....Welsh...Welsh language isn't it?  That stands for dragon, I believe."

"Dragon?"

"Uhm....large serpant, snake, or lizard like creature that usually can breathe fire."

"Yes!  That is what Draig means."

"Welsh is similar to Gaelic. That would be spelled D..r...a...i...g... but it's a hard sounding g, almost more like a 'k', similar to the Gaelic spelling of Patrick, P....a...d...r..a...i...g...  So that would be similar to modern.... Drake.  How about Drake as a first name.  It's not too far off from pronounciation, but is spelled differently, but that way you won't have to adjust too much in to what you answer."

"Drake sounds good, but might be too similar."

"Well we can take care of that with your last name.  You said your name was Draig Coedwig.  What does Coedwig mean?"

"It means a vast area of trees."

"Like the woods?"

"Larger."

"A Forest?"

"Yes... a deep Forest."

"Then let us take that for your last name.  How does Drake Forest sound to you?"

And the large man smiled.  "It sounds good... it doesn't seem to set off the fairy magic, so I guess it is different enough."

"Ok... we have a name that's a start.  We'll need to figure out your birthday, birth place, and then...figure out how to create a birth certificate for you.  With that we can get you a driver's license and other items such as a job, bank account, that should get you sufficently trapped in the human world.  But first...first we need to get you some clothes and that may take more time that a week."

"More time than a week?"

"Drake, you are a big man.  In fact medically speaking they would classify you as a giant.  They don't just make clothes in your size. They need to be custom ordered and made.  In fact given both your height and your extreme muscular build, it will really take them a while to custom make your clothes, for your proportions just don't exist in the fashion world."

"Why do you dream of a man with this size and build if he is so hard to care for?"

"It's not that I really dream about him, it more of what you call a fantasy.  The people you developed this build off of were five different men.  Not one of them contained all of the attributes you do, and even then you somehow enhanced them slightly larger and bigger than what they have.  It won't be impossible for you to live in our world as is, but it will be a bit difficult.  As much as I'd love to have my fantasy come to life, it could put your dream in jeopardy.  Can you make yourself smaller?"

"Alas...I can not.  I could only use the plans, the deisres, in your heart to alter the human part of me."

"Well then, I better get the sewing kit and measure  you so we know big to order things...."

And with that Devon backed Drake against the wall and began to measure him....

Height - 8 feet tall.

Neck: 31 and one quarter inches

Shoulder Circumfrence: 133 inches

Chest: 119 and one quarter inches

Upper Arm: 41 inches

Lower Arm: 34 inches

Abs: 49 inches

Waist:  43 and half inches

Thigh: 48 inches

Calve: 37 inches

Foot & Shoe size: 19 inches long for size US men's 35, or 34 in the UK, and at almost seven and three quarters inches wide, the shoes would aslo be a triple E. 

Not sure where on earth he could take Drake to get weighed, he called up several macros fetish and medical sites on the internet to use the measurements he'd just taken to get an estimate on weight.  The result was that Drake was around 945 pounds or 67.5 stone.

Devon sighed as he leaned back in his chair.  "You have grown into one of the biggest men on the planet, in the whole history of humanity.  It is going to take a while for those clothes to be made.  I'm sorry, Drake.  Not much we can do until they arrive."

"Well I may as well enjoy the week I have then, if we can not get me my trappings.  Tell me, more of how you take care of the penis.  While you were looking into that magical box, I was trying to forget it by practicing walking around, but my legs are so big I must walk funny by kicking my legs sideways, yet even doing that, they are so big they are pushing this little sack up forward and out and they rub it greatly which is causing me many good feelings. Feelings which cause my penis to stiffen and harden again."

Devon turned to find that Drake was indeed hard again, and it could not help but be noticed.  Giving in  to temptation, Devon grabbed the tape measure and ran it along the top of Drake's massive rod from base to tip of head.  ... .... .....  It was a massive twenty-two inches long and as thick as most average men's arms were.

"Are human females invisible?"

"No, why?"

"Well, I am dripping from out the end of my penis.  They must be present doing something to accept my manly seed."

"No...we can stimulate ourselves to the point of shooting, ejaculating, our sperm by ourselves.  Not being used to it, the rubbing your thighs are doing against your balls must be making you very aroused.  You should stroke your penis, in the bathroom, and once you release or shoot your sperm, your penis will calm down for a while."

"Do you have problems with your thighs rubbing your...did you say balls, or are they testicles?"

"Balls is a shorter slang word for testicles, and uhm, no... my thighs aren't thick enough to rub them."

"Then there must be invisible females around, for you are leaking seeds too."

Devon glanced down at his cock and looked back up embarassed at Drake.

"You remember you hearing my wish... my wish that I wanted to find my man, the right man for me?"

"Yes... well, some of us humans aren't like others.  We are not sexually aroused by the opposite gender.  I am like that.  Females do not turn me on, men do.  Large men do.  Uhm...very large men do."

"Ah, yes... there are many animals in nature that take on the same gender as a mate, it is quite natural as all others.  So...am I a large man?"

"No...."

"Am I a very large man?"

"No...."

"Then what am I?"

"You are an exceptionally large, giant of a man."

"And do you like exceptionally large, giant of man?"

"Uhmmm..." But Devon couldn't deny, for his cock rose up as high and as hard as it could right there in front of Drake.  "Yes...."

"Would you like to help me take care of my penis problem?"

Devon didn't have to be asked twice.  He latched onto this great fleshy bar and began to suck and lick at the head. Drake backed up feeling the sensation of Devon's sucking of mouth and flicking of tongue run up his freakish rod, across his balls, up his abs, into his chest, and into his bottom lip.  Devon had fun some fun, at one point grabbing a hold of Drake's penis and nearly doing pull ups on it, flipping over and straddling it to see and feel what it felt like to have a third leg for a pecker, seeing how many fingers he could stick into the massive piss slit to rub the inside of the head and shaft, besides licking and sucking on the head as if it were some kind of giant gobstopper. 

It took much quicker time than Devon thought it would, but then again, Drake was not used to any kind of sexual activity, especially being given a blow job.  Backing up until he hit a wall, Drake moaned and screamed, suddenly throwing his hands down and back at his sides.  His open palms slammed against the wall, but his finger tips curled in as if to claw or grab, suddenly there was two holes in the wall and Drake stood there with plaster power in his hands.

He was quivering and convulsing as Devon looked up to see him shoot a load above and over his head.  Devon has released his mouth grip on Drake's prick to take in a gulp of air, when Drake released his load and came.  The stream of spoo shot over Devon's head, through the air, across the bedroom and landed right upon the clothes Devon had worn last night.   Suddenly there was a bit of a sparkling flash and there appeared a much larger mound of fabric than had been there before.  Devon looked up at Drakes cock head and seeing nothing else came out, pondered this one shot wonder.

Letting go of Drake's schlong, Devon walked over to the pile of clothes.  Picking them up, he noticed they looked much more volumous than they had before, and there wasn't any scent or spot of cum upon them.  He held up the shirt and noticed it was now several sizes to big for him.  In fact it was now so large a six foot tall runway model could wear the thing and belt it as a dress.

"I think the problem of your clothes, at least one pair of shirt and pants, is now solved, Drake."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 13

I am loving this gentle Fairy Prince turned into a giant muscle man! 

I think this couple has lots of potential, after all their initials are D&D and that can't be any coincidence in a world of muscle fantasy and magic huh?  :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for another great chapter, I hope they have lots of fun in their week, we sure will!

Cheers!