The Secrets Of An Unfortunate Stud (Jeremiah's Perspective)

TheWeremuscleForest

Jeremiah awakens from his sleep and hears a knock on his apartment door. He looks down from his auburn-haired beefy chest to see if he is wearing his black boxers and luckily he is. He walks up to the door and peers through a crack to see who it is. He asks what the person wants and notices that they have a deep voice. He unlocks the door and opens it to see that it is his stepbrother. The man jumps into his arms as he is carried inside. He slams him down on the couch making the smaller guy laugh hysterically.

Jeremiah tells him to calm down because he doesn’t need his neighbors to get the wrong impression. He stands over by his kitchenette since he is a little embarrassed that his stepbrother is there seeing him in his boxers. Brody smiles and says not to worry about it too much since he has seen half-naked guys before from his workout sessions. He informs his beefy brother that he needs to go see their father about the personal issue he is experiencing. He doesn’t want to get into it again with Brody, but he understands his brother’s concerns about his recent problems.

‘You know you can trust me Jere. I have a feeling you are not the only one with the ‘sudden lapses’ in time. I actually work out with a guy myself that has a similar problem.’

‘Really? Does this guy talk about waking up in places he has never been to before because that is what happens with me?’

‘Ummm…..well sort of yes. I have known him for several years, but he has sworn me to secrecy about our friendship. It is weird but I go along with it.’

‘That is strange buddy. Are you sure you can trust him that much?’

‘I think so, I know he is gay but I have showered with him before and nothing has happened. He isn’t exactly the type to pursue guys purely for sex or frankly anything of the sort.’

‘Well okay, I just don’t want you to get into too much trouble then Brody.’

He tells Brody that he needs to get ready for the gym since he has woke him up a tad early, but that he can stick around for a bit if he wants. Brody admits that he had no idea how early it was and apologizes for the inconvenience. The nicely built brunette stands up to hug him tightly before Jeremiah picks him up to use him like a barbell. Brody makes a few nervous sounds before the beefy man puts him back down.

‘Why do you always do that to me Jere? You know that scares me a little bit.’

*the furry stud laughs*

‘Hehe because I know you hate it, but you know I love you bro. So why does our dad want to talk to me anyway?’ *goes to put his gym shorts on*

Brody follows him into his room to sit in a chair not far from where Jeremiah is standing. The big man slides a tank on which hugs his hairy pecs quite well as his massive traps push it far enough up to expose his stomach which shows off his bottom two abs. Brody notices this and chuckles.

‘What? What are you looking at Brody? *looks down* Yeah I am aware that my abs are showing, but I love this tank, it feels like I am not wearing anything at all and I have to wear something or they will kick me out.’

‘I know Jere, I have been told the same thing trust me. See my abs.’ *lifts shirt to flex his 8-pack*

Jeremiah stares intensely at his stepbrother’s remarkable chest. The bottom part of each of his pecs have perfectly shaped nipples and are quite round.

‘Uhh wow Brody, it has been quite a while since I have seen your chest. You should go shirtless more often. You are telling me that this guy you work out with and take showers around does not harbor any feelings for you?’

Brody seems confused by this and appears to be thinking.

‘Well I don’t think he does. He has never said anything to me about it.’

‘Buddy, you still haven’t told me what our dad wants to talk about.’

‘Ohh yeah, I’m not sure. You know I don’t work there anymore so it could have something to do with the company. You will have to find out.’

‘Alright, well I need to get going Brody. Want another hug?’ *puts arms out and smiles*

‘Hell no, I know what you would do. I will follow you out I guess.’

They both proceed out the apartment door and say goodbye to each other. Not long afterwards, Jeremiah is met by a neighbor who lives two doors down from him. This guy complains to him about the amount of noise that comes out of his apartment. Apparently the man could hear Jeremiah having sex with his boyfriend Glenn multiple times over a span of months because he keeps telling him this every time they talk.

The conversation ends abruptly when Jeremiah tells him that he needs to get going. The man looks a bit annoyed but he can see that this is going nowhere and turns to go back inside his own apartment. As Jeremiah gets into the elevator, he hears someone from down the hall yelling at him to hold the doors open. He sticks his thick bulging calves out to keeps the doors from closing on him as a very thin man gets in with him and thanks him for his generosity. They start talking briefly as the elevator goes to the ground floor. The man seems a bit out of it.

‘You alright man, you seem out of sorts.’

The man looks up at Jeremiah and makes an odd face.

‘Ohh it is just this guy that lives on your floor won’t stop bugging me. He constantly wants to know what I am doing and likes to talk about his old football awards. I mean he is a decent guy and all, but I don’t really care all that much about what he did in his glory days.’

‘Ohh I know who you are talking about. He is one of my neighbors. Bryan Amman. Yeah he bugs me a lot too, but mostly about my sex life.’

The man smiles a little as the elevator doors open. They walk through them and stop for a minute.

‘I notice you are dressed for the gym. Do you happen to work out at Universal down the street?’

‘Why yes I do man, do you work out there?’

‘I do actually, I was actually going there too, but Bryan wanted to have a chat here before I did. I live just down the street from here so I walked.’

‘Well you could ride with me if you want, save you some gas.’

‘Sure that sounds great. My name is Dale Figueroa by the way.’

‘Mine is Jeremiah Hollis. Just follow me man.’

They reach the parking lot and get into Jeremiah’s car. As they strap their belts on, Dale turns his head to scan the big guy’s body slowly up and down. Jeremiah turns slightly and notices that he is being checked out by him and winks before bouncing his hairy pecs at him.

‘I see you like muscles man. Maybe I can give you a few pointers so you can get big like me.’

‘That would be great Jeremiah. Sorry I am staring at your chest but it is so huge.’

The beefy stud smiles and starts to drive out the parking lot. Dale stares at the huge softball sized muscles sitting inside Jeremiah’s left arm. Knowing that he is getting stared at again, the beefy stud makes it jump a few times. Dale tries not to make it obvious that he likes what he sees but it is too late. He tries to hide the erection forming in his pants by placing his hands over top of it. Jeremiah continues to smile as he continues to look down the road and squeezes his biceps harder making the veins rise to the surface. He cocks his mouth to the side though and realizes that maybe he is not being fair to Dale.

‘Hehe I’m sorry man, I shouldn’t tease you like this since I am not your boyfriend or anything. We should be at the gym in just a few minutes.’

Dale can feel sweat starting to pour down his face and neck and goes to wipe it off with one of his hands. When he does, his cock is now quite visible in his shorts when he uncovers it. Jeremiah peeks over and makes a couple of moaning sounds but tries to hide the fact that he even saw it at all. Dale seems to be quite uncomfortable now and speaks.

‘Uhhh can you speed up a little bit Jeremiah, I am feeling a little sick to my stomach.’

‘Ohh we should be there in a few minutes man, just hold on alright.’

Jeremiah speeds up a bit not knowing what Dale is going through and just wants to make sure the guy doesn’t throw up in his car or something. They manage to get there around the time Dale reaches down to grab his stomach. He pulls the passenger side door open in the gym parking lot and rushes over to the edge of where Jeremiah parked by the grass. The beefy driver sits there and looks over sort of dumbfounded as to why this perfectly calm man just became somewhat irrational. He opens his door and gets out slowly closing it before placing his huge arms on the top of the car. He watches Dale bend over facing the ground and let out a few groans. Then he decides to say something to him.

‘You alright man? Seriously, you were just fine a few minutes ago and now you are extremely sick for some reason. Should I call 911?’

‘UHH NO! Don’t call anyone please Jeremiah. *puts his left arm out behind him to assure the big man that he will be okay* I just…..have to let this pass over okay. I get…..spells like this where my body just goes into spasms.’

Jeremiah seems confused by this and starts to walk towards the doors going into the gym, but not before he remembers to get his gym bag. He retrieves it from the backseat of his car and closes the door. When he goes over to shut the passenger side door, he hears Dale make a sound he hasn’t heard before. He turns and sees Dale standing up breathing heavily as strange sounds start coming from the man’s body.

‘Dale…..man you are freaking me out. I honestly don’t know what to…..’

Before he can get another word out, he watches the man’s back expanding as it stretches the shirt fabric to its limits. Dale stops groaning at this point and is instead very quiet. Jeremiah is in awe as he witnesses the man’s calves and legs growing in front of his eyes. Dale’s shorts are beginning to strain against his bigger ass as his glutes begin to stretch the seams to their limits.

Jeremiah drops his gym bag and wonders what the hell is happening at this moment. He doesn’t say anything else and just continues to watch what is transpiring. He finally hears Dale make a few low grumbles before the back of his shirt shreds revealing thick back muscles that were nonexistent just a few minutes before. His shoes sound like rockets going off which scares the crap out of Jeremiah as he jumps backwards. The big man sees Dale’s growing feet make quick work of his socks too as they disintegrate.

Dale’s huge shoulders and lats are tearing their way through the sides and top of his shirt as it quickly becomes tatters under the sheer size of the growing man’s upper body. Finally, Dale’s thick ass busts its way out the back taking out his underwear too. Jeremiah can hear him moaning now in a much deeper voice as several popping and swelling sounds are heard from the front. He can see the outline of Dale’s growing chest as he peers around from the side to see a nicely formed 8-pack protruding from the man’s abdomen. His growing pecs manage to rip the whole front of his shirt open before it falls to the ground.

Dale reaches down and pulls his shorts off with just a few fingers as his big cock dangles between his legs. The remaining material from his underwear hangs lifeless from his midsection. The man’s arms begin popping loudly as Jeremiah’s pupils dilate watching both arms expand to nearly twice their size. The sounds and sights of swelling muscle makes the beefy stud lick his lips. After a few seconds, the man reaches down to give his cock a couple of tugs making it shoot a couple of clear streams of precum into the grass.

Jeremiah feels his own cock jumping and leaking in his shorts as he reaches down to adjust it. The man finally turns around and smiles at him. He walks towards Jeremiah which makes the big man fall over in front of the gym doors. Surprisingly, no one from inside the gym comes out to check on them. When Dale finally does catch up to him, his cock relaxes a bit from the shock.

‘Hi there Jeremiah, I just wanted to personally thank you for driving me here. Of course I wasn’t planning on showing this side of myself out here in the open, but this will do I guess.’

The big man is not sure exactly what he means by this and tries to get up from the sidewalk.

‘Uhh what are you talking about Dale? I mean…..you look a lot different now. Your body is…..amazing and all but what the hell happened to you.’

‘Well for one thing, I am not Dale I am Dalton. I would like to say that I am his sexier side. Anyway, I think I need some new clothes if I am going to go workout. Do you have anything I can wear in that bag of yours?’ *winks*

Jeremiah grabs his gym bag and unzips it quickly to rummage through it. Dalton leans down and helps him. He finds a black jock strap and puts it on. Amazingly it fits his new frame as he stuffs his semi-erect cock inside the pouch. He is handed one of the hairy stud’s cutout tank tops and compression shorts. He slides the shorts on and pulls the tank over his head as it just floats in the wind barely hiding anything on his upper body. Jeremiah is still in absolute awe as to what he has just witnessed. He gets helped up by Dalton who puts his hand on the hairy man’s shoulder as they turn to walk inside the front door of the gym. After signing in at the front desk, Dalton turns to speak to Jeremiah.

‘I promise I will return these to you sometime soon buddy. I really need to start buying my gym gear before I let Dale take over again.’

‘Uhh whatever man, you should probably keep those since I still have a few here myself. Besides it all seems to fit you well.’

The hairy man can’t help but to stare at Dalton’s granite glutes hugging his shorts. Even his crotch looks impressive in them. Several guys start looking at them from various areas of the gym which doesn’t go unnoticed from Dalton’s perspective.

‘Hmph, well I better get started then man. You should seriously join me after my workout tonight so we can get to know each other a little better. My boyfriend and I are in an open relationship so we don’t mind seeing other guys.’

Jeremiah seems a bit conflicted as to what he should say next.

‘Ummm well I have a boyfriend too but we are not open to seeing other guys at this point. I guess it can be beneficial to do that, but we are not ready at this time.’

‘That is cool. I won’t hold you up then Jeremiah, thanks again for transporting me here.’

He puts his big hand out to shake the hairy stud’s which leads to a big bearhug. This surprises Jeremiah to the point that he nearly punches Dalton in the gut. The smooth muscleman laughs a little before rubbing the hairy stud’s back and shoulders slowly. Jeremiah tries to stop him and puts a little bit of distance between him and the smooth stud.

‘Okay okay enough man. You are making me really nervous. I will talk to you later.’

Dalton lets go and turns to walk over and start working out on the leg machines while Jeremiah moves over to the furthest area of the gym. He sits beside one of his close workout buddies Roman so they can start their routine. He doesn’t say a word to him about what transpired just a few minutes before. The cute dark-haired but well-built Israeli man shakes his head in disbelief.

‘About time you got here J, you are probably about thirty minutes late.’

‘Yeah well I had to bring someone here with me. He is a weird one for sure, but we made it.’

‘Hehe I won’t ask then, let’s get this show rolling along since I have already worked my arms over really good.’

He flexes his thick veiny cannons at Jeremiah which prompts the hairy stud to shove him lightly.

‘Well shit! I guess I will have to just catch up to you then. I’ll show you what a real man’s arms look like here in a little bit.’

The two studs continue cracking jokes at each other as the morning rolls on inside the gym. The place is bustling with sweaty bodies as they hope to capitalize on their hard work completely unaware of what happened in the parking lot just a few minutes beforehand.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6