The Bear's Cub Part 5

Omiganda

Sorry this took so long but I wanted to draw your attention with some loving pups. I wasn't going to accept this till I couldn't write this without cum soaking my undergarments :D Enjoy! Comments and Feedback very welcome!

Dedicated to godofjurai.

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1985-the-bears-cub-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2044-the-bears-cub-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2154-the-bears-cub-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2248-the-bears-cub-part-4/

Part 5

The journey to the upstairs rooms was a frenzy of deep kissing and skin rubbing as the four of us traveled up the stairs. In front, Taker was up ahead, rubbing the large bulge in his tight jeans as he went up step by step. In back, Balls was getting ready by looking at the bouncing of Donut’s muscles in his tight, small work out shorts. As for me and Donut, we were a mix of emotions as our mouths were pressed against each others and our tongues were tangoing, Donut’s much bigger one dominating the space between us. Speaking of between us, my cock was red and angry beneath my newly bought pajama pants as it was rubbed by the big and hard forms on Donut’s muscular gut. I was truly feeling every moment move slowly around us as my mind was consumed by Donut’s presence and sexual prowess. He was like a sex machine! The stairs were made wide and tall, clearly to contain people as big as Bear and Donut and any other large giants in the house if they wanted to make it to the long, wide hallway. I didn’t even concentrate or get to see it at the time as my mouth was full and my eyes were closed. We only broke our kiss long enough for Donut to see the doorframe to one of the 7 doors and duck, his 7’8 height coming back into view as he stood full mast in the new room.

The moment we were inside, my nose was filled with the smell of man. A LOT of man. The entire room was white with white lights coming from the ceiling to shine down on nothing but a large blue wrestling mat and a large metal drawer at the other end of the room. I only got to look for a moment before Donut put a finger beneath my chin and turned my head back to him.

“Eyes on your big bro, Cub” he said before leaning in and deeply kissing me again. It was like a little spark ignited every time his tongue spun around in my mouth. Before I knew it, I knew it, I found myself on the mat and RIIIIP. My new pants were useless as they’d been torn right off my body with a quick pull from Donut’s big arms. He just chuckled in the middle of our kiss before detaching for a moment.

“Don’t worry, us big, horny pups go through clothes like tissue paper” he said before continuing the kiss. Taker had closed the door behind us before also taking off his pants, making him now fully nude. Balls was behind Donut, his muscular arms wrapped around Donut’s chest as he dry humped him. “Come on, Donut. We want some, too.”

I was a willing play thing now as Donut released the kiss, smiled and, with his monster strength, spun me around till my head was facing his body and my own body were pointing away. I could still see Donut’s smile before he continued our session with an amazing upside down kiss. It reminded me of one of the Spiderman movies at the time.

I began to lift my arms out to touch Donut’s beautiful pale muscles and hairy face but I was halted when a big shadow came around and pressed my arms down against the mat. I stopped the kiss with Donut to look down and find Balls in nothing but a tight wear of black boxerbriefs that were barely containing what looked like Pringles can and two HUGE balls that could have been confused for grapefruits. His muscular body was a testament to any greek statue I’d ever seen in my life as the tight muscles flexed with his movements. “I think we need the lube, Taker” he said before he bent his arms, his hands still holding me down, and started a slow climb from my chest down. Everything was an electric touch to me as I felt Balls’s full lips pressed against my chest and going down till he found a happy trail of dark hair going down my faint lower abs. “Mmmm, Cub’s already getting his fur” he said with a grin before sticking his tongue out and, achingly slowly, went from my stomach, up to my chest, and back down till he found my angry 7 inch cock aiming for the sky. I moaned and groaned as my entire body was being assaulted with all these tricks to get me closer to climax. All of which were working perfectly. My mouth was refilled with Donut as he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

As we were playing on the mat, Taker was taking a BIG lube bottle and filling his hands with the clear liquid like he was using baby oil on a toddler. Taker moved in with a devilish smile on his face. “Mmmm, he looks like he’s pretty ready” he said, seeing the angry cock bouncing back and forth as Balls kissed the head. “Yeah, time to flip the little guy over” he said.

Before I knew it, Donut had grabbed my arms and Balls had my legs. I was flipped like a pancake and had my ass up and defenseless as I laid on my stomach. “You can get him first, Taker” Balls said as he moved out of the way and left my ass defenseless and undefended. Taker came in like a hawk as he rubbed his hands in the lube like it was hand sanitizer. “Here I come, Cub” he said before grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling them apart with his powerful arms. “That looks delicious. Looks like Bear’s already gotten you initiated but you’re still so tight looking” he said with a grin. I was only mildly prepared as I felt 2 fingers were stuffed into my ass, my mouth making an O shape as my back arched. Donut quickly grabbed my back with his big hand and pressed me back down, kissing my it as he held me down. I moaned and grunt as I felt a third finger getting shoved into my ass. After 10 minutes of shoving four thick fingers into my ass, Taker made a face. “Dammit! This is one tough pup! No matter how much I shove my fingers in, he’s still as tight as a little rubberband.”

As Taker said this, the door to the room opened and what sounded like tennis shoes tapped against the ground as someone came in. “Hey, guys! I’m headed out! I don’t got enough time to talk to my bro so one of you will have to do it. Baseball practice is going to be in about 30 minutes.”

Taker looked up and smiled as one of their pup brothers came in. “Great timing, Slugger. We got a little surprise for you.”

I tried to look around Donut’s big crouched body but it was useless. The pup who came around had to get around his big body to see me. When he came around, my jaw dropped. A man wearing a baseball uniform was looking down at me. He wasn’t as big as any of the other pups but he was definitely big in my book as he stood at what had to be 6’6 with a toned, muscular body pressed against the white of the uniform. “Oh, shit. Is that our new little brother?” he asked with a smile as he came around and began to rub my back. He was so beautiful me as he looked over my body. His eyes were a grayish blue that like a bluish slate color. His nose was somewhat defined but not so much that it would be called muscular. He had the hottest dimples and cheeks thanks to his high cheek bones. His legs were big and tensed as he bent down, blocking me from seeing his crotch but I could tell he was liking what he saw as his somewhat tanned skin reddened a little from arousal. I looked lower and could see his tennis shoes but DAMN. He had really big feet for someone his size. “Lemme guess. Too tight?” he asked with a matter of fact smile.

Taker laughed. “Yeah, you think you can open him up?” he asked. Suddenly, a group laugh occurred that was both hot and odd as their deep voices made my ears vibrate. When they stopped, the pup named Slugger took a thick hand and slapped my defenseless ass. “Mmmmmmm, I’ll take care of this little cherry. Stand back.”

Donut was still holding my back down but Taker and Balls had backed away to give their friend some space. I couldn’t see behind me but I should have been more horrified as Slugger pulled off his uniform jacket, revealing an amazingly sculpted chest and hairy abs. “Hey, Cub. I’m Slugger. 2nd in command to the baseball team. Thing is, these guys call me Slugger for a whole other reason.”

I did my best to look around and could make out his beautiful body but that wasn’t what grabbed my attention. Slugger was smiling down at me with his hands on his hips and his chest puffed out, looking down on a new conquest that was going to be victim to the HUGE bulge between his legs. I was amazed his pants were holding as his pants bulged with what looked like a long beer can punched into them. “Better get these pants off before I get too big” he said as he dropped them and was wearing nothing except an overstuffed jockstrap that wasn’t supporting his balls as dark crotch hair leaked out of the sides. I was scared for my life as Slugger got on his knees and leaned in as his jockstrap tore and the pounch fell forward. My ass was defenseless from that massive bat. “16 inches of fun, Cub. Get ready for the ride of your life!”

With that, Slugger leaned in and pulled my ass apart again to find my ass. I felt throes of pleasure as I felt a light kiss before a bulbous object was pressed against my hole. “Just relax, I’m only going to stretch you out a little” he said with a grin before he made a gentle thrust forward. Everything in me tensed but I quickly relaxed in fear of getting ripped open instead of pulled open. “Yeah, that’s it, Cub” Slugger said as he pushed in deeper but slowly. I was feeling real pain as my virgin ass was being penetrated by cock for the first time but I hadn’t expected it as a wave of pleasure filled my body. My cock was tensing beneath me as I felt a kind of glide on Slugger’s cock as he gave me a few seconds of pleasure and pain. My first cock and the one in me was just getting thicker the more went down! Before I knew it, we were halfway through when Slugger laughed a little. “Try not to bite your tongue off.”

Suddenly, Slugger pushed in a little harder and I was being filled much faster than I had planned. My mouth made an O-shape as the pain and pleasure both came at the same time as I must have hit the truly thick part of Slugger’s dick. It was like a baseball bat hand actually been shoved up my ass the way it filled me to the brim and kept going. I felt Slugger’s cock hit a threshold before continuing on, my ass was the source of pleasure and pain that was reaching every part of me and only getting more intense as we progressed. I grabbed at the mat till my hands were red but it wasn’t enough. The cock inside me was just getting thicker and thicker as the last few inches came and went. I thought I was going to black out from sensory overload when we finally came close to the hilt. I’d never felt so much pain and pleasure in my life and it was sending me over the edge as 13 inches was the stopping point. “Hmmm, we’re going to have to beef you up if you want to take me hole, Cub. You’re so damn tight and small, I just want to go on and on.”

With that, Slugger leaned in and placed his arms outside of mine, hovering above me like a big, muscular umbrella. “Oh god, all aboard” he said through clenched teeth as he also was feeling the most amazing pleasure pulling out a little and then pushing back in. I grunted with each thrust as the sex progressed and my own cock was reaching climax. “Oh fuck” I whispered through bared teeth as I was pile drived by one of the thickest cocks I’d ever seen. “Fuck…..fuck……fuck…fuck….fuck…fuck…fuck!”

Donut kissed my forehead as he held me down before coming in to lock lips with Slugger.

Taker and Balls were looking from side view as Taker and Balls had already pulled out their own big cocks while pumping at full speed. “Ugh…..ugh….ugh…ugh” grunted Slugger when his kiss with Donut ended. “I’m gonna fucking cum, Cub. UGH!”

It came like a wave as Slugger arched his back and his cock released what had to be a truly monstrous load. My insides were filling quickly as Slugger’s cock throbbed, his eye rolled to the back of his head. Slugger grunted as he dropped his full load into me like a pump set on high. Taker and Balls were a sight as they were both holding themselves up with the wall, their cocks shooting big loads up onto their own chests. My guess was as good as anyone’s as to how much cum they were producing with those big balls before they finally had stopped shooting at 30 seconds. The torrents Slugger unleashed were probably painting my insides white for a full minute before he stopped grunting and fell to his elbows, doing his best to keep his weakened, muscular pelvis from thrusting deeper into me and shoving more cock in than I was ready for into my stretched ass. “Fuck….. you’ve got one sexy ass right there, Cub” he said before kissing me on the back of my neck. “I’m coming back for more, Cub. We’re going to open you wide for Bear. I promise you that.”

Before I could reach out and grab him, my mind suddenly longing nothing but that ungodly endowed man, he was already walking away, his uniform in hand as his big, strong looking glutes tightened and bounced with his stride and his big cock slapped against his thighs visibly.

“Fuck, blew out another jock” he said as he closed the door behind him.

Donut leaned further over me and kissed my sore ass, cum leaking slightly out of it as it lay there stretched. “Mmmm, can’t wait till I can get a piece of that” he said as he was the only one who hadn’t come. “But I’m gonna save you for when you’re up and ready and want me to, Cub. You’re looking tired after we had to sick Slugger on ya.”

With that, Donut sat up in front of me and I looked in between his legs to see a massive cock, red as a tomato, angry and looking ready to blow the way his balls tightened on his lap and it swelled a bit thicker. “Here, we got to go after this but I thought you ought to see why they call me Donut” he said as he began to pump faster than I’d have thought such a gigantic arm could. “You know what my favorite kind of donut is?”

With some deep grunting, Donut went from looking down at me to spreading his legs and throwing his head back as his cock reached the edge. “Jelly filled, UGH!” 

With that, Donut’s cock swelled thicker and, with an amazing arc, Donut’s cock fired a massive load of cum up into the air and almost hit the ceiling! As it came down, I opened my mouth and, willingly, opened my mouth receive the succulent nectar that was Donut’s cream. I’d never wanted some sweet custard in my life.

To Be Continued

• Upvote 9

Wow that was amazing I can't wait to meet the other pups, I think cub hasn't met only two so far; there's Taker, Donut, Balls, Slugger, and Hare, though his introduction was kinda small, my guess is each of the seven has a specific attribute that is hinted at by their nicknames, and everything combined is Bear's. This is fun i can't wait for more. 

• Upvote 1