Power Quake (Re-Post)

Omiganda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Quake

Part 1

I struggled with the shackles on my wrists as I sat, confined to this metal chair in the dark. Although the chair was uncomfortable, I wasn’t concentrating on comfort as much I was on escape. My wrists were raw as I’d been at it for hours, my ankles and wrists covered in painful looking marks and small bleeding scars. I still couldn’t remember why I was confined to this chair in the first place. I could remember the last thing I was doing before I was captured and dragged into that car. 

I’d been waiting for my boyfriend to show up at the nearest sandwich shop, tackling a sandwich as I always did. I ate a lot for little guy at 5’8 and 160 pounds. Teddy, my boyfriend, loved to poke fun at me with his ex-football player size. He’d never seen someone eat so much with so little to supply food to. 

Recently, I hadn’t gotten a chance to see him with all his classes colliding together and giving him only so much time to work, do homework, and then get sleep. Sometimes, I wouldn’t even get to see him home as I’d sit and wait in our apartment, hoping my big 6’3 linebacker would come and get some sleep. This would be the first time I’d get to see him in the past week. 

I’d just finished guzzling down my diet Coke when several men in dark suits came in. Each one was quite large and uniform as they walked like a military platoon from one of those super villain movies. My goal was to avoid eye contact but that was a pointless goal as they stopped and surrounded the small circular table I was sitting at. 

It was the one with burning red hair that spoke up. He was quite menacing with the ear piercing in his left ear and the scar across his nose. His red Mohawk like hairstyle and goatee weren't helping as his green eyes looked down and seemed to stab into my soul.

“Mr. Collins?” came a rough voice out of the rugged man’s mouth. I hesitated to speak as I looked around my seated position to see the big man that left no openings to escape. 

The restaurant had been empty for the past few minutes so no one could save me. I choked up the wrong answer.

“……Yes?”

That was the last thing I said before the mean looking man looked to his side to his right hand man and nodded his head. A second later, before I could react, my head was covered in a bag and I was dragged out to the car outside.

After that, I could feel it as I was moved from area to area over the next few days. I’d been in some cars, a few vehicles that roared like armored trucks, and now I was on a plane that was rocking back and forth as I wrestled for freedom. I had to get out. I had to get back to Teddy. I didn’t care about who these men were or what they wanted. I just wanted to get out of this situation. I was in the middle of trying to move my cuffed ankle when I heard a loud banging like a large door being opened and unlocked. I stopped moving completely as I feared for what might happen next. A mysterious clicking could be heard on the hard floor as I stayed silent and listened to my surrounds. It occurred to me that this was the sound of heavy shoes tapping against metal. 

I felt a chill down my spine as I heard the clicking stop and something near me began to move. One moment, I was looking into the blackness of the bag on my head and the next I’m looking at a shining belt buckle in a dimly lit room. My eyes squinted as I adjusted to the light of the room and started making out my surroundings. 

As expected, I was looking around to see the inside of a plane with nothing but several circular windows. The person in front of me was moderately large and pretty tall as he stood in front of my chaired position. He had to be at least 6 feet or taller with broad shoulders that pressed into his button up shirt. He was wearing tight jeans that revealed some muscular thighs and a bulged crotch that indicated he had been blessed in his youth with “a lot to carry”. I looked up to see a face covered in darkness. I was could feel eyes on me as I could make out a cowboy hat.

“Congratulations, Mr. Collins. You’ve been selected ta participate in my program” he said down to me with a deep bass, Southern accent. “You will be undergoing a sort of…. Camping trip….. as you work to keep our work sustained” he riddled, clearly indicating he wasn’t using the entirely correct words to describe what he wanted. I was so frustrated, I saw through his stature enough to speak. “Where the hell am I?!” I screamed as I restarted pulling on my cuffs. The man chuckled down to me as I struggled. “You won’t be fixin’ to git’ free of those cuffs, boy” he said to me. I looked up to him with hatred. “What the hell do you want from?” I demanded. He looked down at me, his face still obscure, and then walked over to the wall, grabbing what looked like a backpack of covers. I felt a drop of sweat go down the side of my face as the man returned, bent down and then stuffed the pack’s top hook in my mouth, making me bite down on it. 

“I just want yur’ time, kid” he said before turning and walking away. With what little light was in the room, I watched as he walked off and could make out a pair of bulging melons in his pants that bounced with every one of his steps. The door slammed as he left the room, leaving me alone to my own devices. I began to wonder what was in my mouth when I heard something begin to make a whiiiiiiiiiring sound. The room became more illuminated as the machine like noise continued. I couldn’t see what was going on but I knew what was happening.

The hangar door of the plane opened up. I felt the chair beneath me turn to give me view of a massive island. I could see many trees all contained within a beach and a wide, blue ocean. I didn’t get time to view what was happening as I felt the cuffs beneath me unhook. I could finally see what was in my mouth as I felt my grip on the chair fail and I began to fly out of the plane. It was a parachute to save me from the thousand foot fall I was about to experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself trapped on a tree on the edge of a clearing, suspended by my own parachute. My mind was still reeling while my survival instincts kicked in and I tried to free my parachute from the tree I was stuck on. I several feet above the ground, branches curving around as if trying to protect me from the imminent drop. I became scared for my life as I panicked and fought. I wasn’t prepared as I slipped out of the restraints of my pack and began to free fall. I grabbed the nearest branch and hung for my life as I looked down at the closer yet still far grass floor below. 

Like coming thunder, I suddenly heard a shaking as I felt the earth move. This was my first earthquake ever so it’s understandable that I freaked and held for dear life as the tree shook like a flimsy twig against the power of the quake. I struggled as the quaking progressed and felt my fingers beginning to slip. It seemed like a whole minute had passed before a sudden roar like that of a large lion came and stung my ears with its power. With its call, the quaking immediately stopped and, for a moment, all was calm. I was now holding onto a bent branch that was starting to fail as I persisted to hold on. “Fuck” I said to myself as I watched it snap and tear. 

I saw my boyfriend’s face as I felt the fall and saw my death coming. I closed my eyes in my last moments were dragged on by the increasing fear. After a few minutes, I was beginning to realize that my fall was taking a good bit of time. The fast moving air had stopped, I could hear myself breathing, and, most disturbing of all, I could hear something else breathing very closely to me. I felt two big forms beneath me, protecting me as I lay in its grasp. I opened my eyes and there he was. Above me was the most beautiful face I’d ever seen. This was a face crafted by angels. Blue eyes concentrating on my little form, shining brown hair with a golden light in the sun, perfect skin that appeared untouched by the forest; the stuff one would think to see in the most beautiful portrait. I found myself lost in the curve of the man’s lips, mischievously curved on the ends with an eternal, seductive smile that allured me. I actually gasped when I saw the lips open to reveal the most beautifully white smile and then a deep voice. “ Are you ok, champ?”

I felt so safe and secure and peaceful, I didn’t dare speak up to him. He was just too beautiful. A deep chuckle came from him as he started to shift and I felt the two big forms beneath me bulge and move. I made it down to the ground with a short trip and looked up to see an amazing sight.

The face I’d admired was connected to perhaps the largest, most perfectly crafted muscles I’d ever seen. His chest hulked in a sort of way out in front of him, almost blocking the view of the tall man’s clefted chin. I let my vision trickle down the cleavage of those big pecs, both capped by hard, reddened nipples. I wasn’t prepared for the hardness of the giant’s body as he caused an eight pack on his stomach to push out and then pull in. I dared to touch it and felt the steely hardness beneath. Striations and veins trailed down to a pair of shredded shorts that were struggling to contain those muscular hips and thick thighs. I could actually see the bends and grooves of his thigh muscles through the tight pants (along with a massive appendage that was straining against the pouch of his tight underwear). I could make out the head of his thick manly tool that went down and seemed to fill his pouch and then trail down one leg with its length. 

I was speechless as the muscles continued down his thick, manly calves, covered in brown leg hair that stopped at his ankles just before his thick feet came into view. My own feet were surrounded by his big, muscular feet. I had to guess that, with my own size 9’s, his feet had to be almost twice mine at a rough size 17! I looked back to his face as he moved his towering body. He smiled down at me with a big smile and spoke. “Looks like you’re the one those ignorant fools sent” he said down to me.

I’d never been more trapped between fear and amazement. Who was this man?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

A lot less happened than I thought was expected to happen after you’re rescued by a human creature from heaven with the physical prowess of a full grown giant on steroids. The big man looked down at me with an amused expression and moved his beautifully crafted lips to speak. 

“It seems you require some nourishment and housing, dude” the giant spoke, indicating that he preferred to talk as though he were mixing teenage slang with intellectual words. 

“I will happily oblige” he said as he grabbed me under the arms, threw me over his arm, held my legs with a big hand and, before I knew it, we were running. I couldn’t believe the speed at which the man’s powerful legs were moving him but I’d seen them already. They were well crafted machines made to allow this man to travel at whatever speed he wished.  Trees and exotic fruits passed us by as we moved like a jeep at top speed through the jungle. 

I couldn’t help but admire the beautiful scenery. ALL of it. Past the low hanging vines, the high reaching trees, the colorful fruits, the sounds of animals, and the dust cloud created by our trek through the area, I was mesmerized by the dance of the giant’s bubbled ass as it bounced with every kick forward. It was a seductive dance that followed with one cheek giggling after kicking and the other tightening as he prepared the next leg to launch him forward. 

I panicked as I embarrassingly felt myself grow hard against the firm, hard surface of my carrier’s large trap muscle. I was in a relationship! Why was I fantasizing over such a hunk of pure man just because I could watch his ass bounce for hours and see his back muscles contort with rising and falling mountains on his back. I could actually feel him breathing slowly and his muscles lacking sweat as though he wasn’t affected by this high speed dash at all. 

“I’m sure you’ll enjoy my little nook of the forest” he said as the trees began to thin. The clearing past the trees left me blinded for a moment as my eyes adjusted to the sudden light. “It’s not very festive but I feel this abode will suffice for your simple needs” he said without slowing down or stopping his big, powerful legs. I still couldn’t see for several seconds but, by the time my vision was back, I could make out a large building hidden surrounded by the sunniest field in the world. 

The building itself was made of shaved wood with holes to indicate windows. The entire thing could have reached 3 stories although it could be seen through some of the larger windows/holes that there was only 1 floor. I craned my neck in my awkward position to see all this but it was still clear to me how peaceful this space was. There wasn’t a churping or hissing or roaring at all nearby. That was when I noticed. There were no birds or animals nearby the house at all. Also, on our way here, the animals had never once tried to attack us. An island like this was bound to have its own ecosystem. What were they afraid of?

The man who’d rescued me set me down and then looked up to his home with a big grin. “My masterpiece” he said as though he were referring to the perfect artwork. I was looking at the beautiful sculpture that towered in front of me, his beautiful eyes glistening in the sun light. Looking up at him with the sun perfectly set behind his head, his stature truly did seem large and potentially menacing and yet majestic.

I was pulled out of my trance when I smelled cooking meat. The tall man released an immense laugh as he heard my stomach grumbling. “I promised nourishment. It would be rude of me to neglect my obligation” he said amusingly as he moved his large frame around me and walked into the house. I followed him into the large gaping square hole that was considered a door nervously like a mouse coming through a hole in the wall and looked up to see this massive slab of meat. It was blackened with the heat of the fire to the point where even I myself never questioned that it was well done. The slab was so tall it almost went up 2 stories from the thick tree it was perched on the way a meat stick is used. Who could possibly eat this much?!

I looked lower to where the root of the slab resided and there, poking the fire with a stick, was the giant man, his ass pushing tightly into the seat of his pants as he bent down to check on the fire beneath. I walked toward the circle of fire and stone and got a closer at the two big melons being protected by the thin layer of clothing. I could see sweat coming from the giant’s hairy armpits as his big muscles made circulation difficult between his joints. He wiped his big forearm over his forehead and continued to check the fire regardless of my watching him. 

I went back down to view the lines and grooves leading to his perfect ass when I saw a gap in the clothing. A gap that I’d seen once when Teddy had tried to fit into a tux he hadn’t worn in years for his sister’s wedding. A large tear was lined down between the big man’s big glutes that allowed one to see a short glimpse of the tight undergarments he was wearing beneath. My mouth was drooling as I saw the exposed, round flesh drip with sweat and squeeze against the fabric like hams warpped tightly.

I was so busy drooling I never noticed he was watching. “ No need to ogle, dude. We can converse over explanations and conflicts in a moment” he said as he did something unthinkable. With his big hand, the man stuck his hand into the fire consumed meat and tore off a big chunk as if it were cotton candy. My eyes bulged out of my head at that. He must have been so muscular and dense, the fire wasn’t strong enough to burn him. My cock was painfully hard at the sight but I ignored it as the man handed me the chunk of meat, its mass still smoking. “Eat up” he said with a smile across his scruffy face.

I dared to touch it and was thankful it was warm but not hot. Before I took it from him, I couldn’t help but thank him. 

“Thank you….uh…” I said, realizing the most beautiful man in the world and I had yet to be introduced. With eyes that glittered in the fire, the man smiled a reassuring smile and gave me my answer. “Thompson.”

I had to unbutton the belt to my jeans as I realized the meat I’d eaten was far more feeling than I assumed. In my time of exhaustion, I couldn’t help but look up and see the giant Thompson gnawing away at the expanse of the meat, ignoring its size to concentrate only on nourishment. I’d never seen a man eat like that; and so fast! Within 10 minutes, the meat that had been at least 7 times Thompson’s size had been fully consumed, the giant cleaning out a chunk of meat in his brilliant white meat-mashing teeth. His hard 8 pack abs were unaffected by the size of such a feast. “That’ll do for lunch” he said amazingly as he scratched his hairy chest and stretched a bit. With a long gait, the giant was in front of me in not time and hit the ground with a thud in a cross-legged position, his thighs bulging around his crotch. In the sunset’s light, his muscles were truly something one would expect to see once every lifetime. His pecs curved perfectly and pushed past his biceps like their own shelf as he sat up and looked at me. “ I think it’s time I told you what’s going on before this drags out too long” Thompson said. He seemed to be placing his thoughts for a moment before opening his mouth to speak. 

“To be begin, the reason I am here is perpendicular to the reason you are here, little guy. I am actually known as Subject T, the first successful subject to ever be given heightened male aspects. Heightened brain function, high testosterone, increased male hormones, and heightened metabolic systems. I was told this by the man in charge of the entire operation, the infamous and pompous Andrew Cassidy. He funded the entire operation, ordering a group of scientists to invent a drug that would make him immortal and, even more so, all powerful. To do this, however, they needed a test subject of sorts. A way to ensure that Cassidy would survive the procedure after being injected. 
In order to do that, all they needed was a teen at his prime with the perfect genetics to receive the drug. That’s when they found me several years ago. At age 18, I was a puny brat; 120 pounds, 5’5, barely able to lift 40 pounds. I was probably the puniest man on earth but they thought “hey, this kid could be perfect”. It’s not suprising I accepted their offer. At that point I’d just gotten out of high school and was suffering the same level of treatment in college. I needed to get out of my life then. That’s when they injected me. On Day 1, I’d already shot an inch and was gaining mass exponentially. My body reacted like a sponge to every food I ate. My testosterone was rising higher and it showed. It took till day 3 for me to get hairy. That was a year ago. On the way, I started getting big for another 10 months until I just stopped. I’d hit 6’2 and was at the point where I would no longer grow any more. I was able to bench 350 easy and squatted for days. I was at the top of my game and I’d gotten the chance to try some…. enlarged dimensions on some sexual partners.” 

At this point, Thompson actually dug his hand into the tight space of his pants and scratched as best he could the massive appendage hanging inside, confined to its space but looking strangely bigger than I remember it. 

“I thought that this was the result of their project back then but I was wrong. They wanted more. Cassidy wanted more. He’d spent his money on becoming an all powerful man, not a mildly strong one. So the braniacs too their time and, with effort, created the drug in a kind of 2.0 version. One that excelled past the safe parameters of the human body. Lucky me, my body took to that like a sponge too but more than the scientists thought. I went crazy for a while, rampaging and fucking people up with all my force. I really couldn’t handle all of the new power I’d been given well. Had my brain not caught up to the experiment, I’d still be mad with power. Once they settled me down, we could now see I’d raised my IQ by an immeasurable amount of points. I began to read books in an hour or less. I’d learned almost all the languages of the world in a day. I could do college level mathematics and statistics in my head after that. It only took a week for me to grasp all of the knowledge within the human race.”

As Thompson told his story, I couldn’t help but let my jaw drop. These events he’d experienced were something one would see in some over intense action movie but, right in front me, he’d given me facts AND results with nothing but his words and his body. Thompson continued.

“I’ve been here for about 2 weeks after the first power quake struck” he said to me. At this my ears perked. Quake?

“My body was starting to solidify with muscle harder than steel. My body was actually adapting to the drag and trying to make it more powerful! I was shocked when I learned I could lift trucks over me and then large boulders. I’d even accidently uprooted a tree. That wasn’t even my most exciting feat as I could run the side of some of the tallest mountains in seconds. That speed we’d been going at earlier was like a brisk walk to me” he said with confidence. “ But I just kept getting bigger and stronger. The quakes were starting to destroy nearby buildings and the government was starting to peek around into the findings. That was when Cassidy thought it was a great idea to send me far far away onto a deserted island where I couldn’t destroy anything except the mountains and trees with my growth.”

The last word Thompson said came with a bit of a shaking I think I imagined.

“Do those still happen even now?” I asked unsurely as I felt I’d been adjusted in my position on the ground.

A wicked smile went across Thompson’s face as another quick shake could be felt. “Everyday now. Getting stronger too. Went up 7 inches last time. Looks like I wont be 7’2 anymore” he said as he stood up with a grunt. I began to freak as I felt the quaking become more frequent. With every other second, a quake would run through the area and I’d be moved as though the earth had moved me. 

Thompson had his arms in a double bicep that looked tight but big. “Ugh. 25 inch fucking biceps” he growled. I could start to see the space around him look a little bit different as though the pressure were changing. The ground beneath Thompson looked a little bit like it was sinking as his legs suddenly tensed up, veins rising to the surface. 

“Ugh. So fucking big ” he growled again as he spread his stance wider. I stepped back as I could see the big man’s feet slowly inch out. Those big planks of mass were gaining muscle as quickly as the rest of Thompson’s body, the mass coming from nowhere. Objects near the wall were beginning to fall off makeshift shelves and the building was starting shiver at the chaos. I actually covered my head as a board of wood fell from the ceiling. I could still see past the shaking of my world and make out Thompson’s shoulders broadening and his chest sticking further forward. 

I was too scared for fight or flight. I had to see this beautiful man become more man than I could ever dream of. I could see that Thompson was gaining height fast as his face appeared to be in a state of constant orgasm. “ I fucking love this feeling” he roared as he began to touch his growing body. He seemed oblivious to earthquake he was creating as his chest spread further out and seemed to get perkier, becoming even leaner than they already were. 
Everything was getting raised higher and sticking out farther than before, making his super model body type shift to what had to be a bodybuilder like body type. As another thick board of wood fell from above, I I began to question my survive. 

Thankfully, however, the 10 minutes it took for Thompson to grow finally reached its end and, with a final quake, he was finished. Thompson was like a morphed, heightened version of himself. Everything looked to have changed proportion and gotten harder than before. Thompson had been upgraded to a much larger version of himself. He looked down at me from 8’3 with a big smile. “Guess the cat’s out of the bag” he joked as he flexed a bicep and gave it a kiss. I was starting to see the beauty of his arrogance as he looked longingly at his own muscles. I let my vision slip down the valleys and ridges of his muscles to see what had to be his manly treasure. 

A long tube of appendage was straining the confines of the shorts he’d been wearing. The sides had tears in them as though all the stitches except several were hanging on. The muscle in his thighs had taken off more of his shorts and made them look like shorts made for someone more than half his size. I jumped when I saw his cock shiver in its position, almost like he was growing again. I was wrong. He wasn't growing but his cock sure was. The long weapon was getting longer, the imprint of his cock becoming more obvious. I could hear and see the shorts strain against the force of his cock and could see the tiny button on top actually tighten in place with all its might. It was futile, however as the button tore and the giant’s undergarments were stretched out. 

“Lately, I’ve been experimenting with the chemicals and inhabitants around the island to see the extents of the drug. One thing is most certain: The drug gets excited whenever I exhibit sexual energy” he said as he began to palm the growing bulge in his briefs. His cock looked as though it were at least 14 inches and only seemed to get longer and thicker. It looked as though his cock might not even be thin enough to be stuffed into an extra large paint can. “The best way to control it is to pass it on to someone to release it for me” he said with a leer at me. I almost quivered at his gaze as my cock suddenly began painfully hard again. 

I felt almost a magnetic pull towards Thompson as he looked at me with his seductive eyes. Every part of my being wanted him and there was no debating it. “ All I need is someone willing to excite all the sexual energy within me and I will become a god” he said as he walked over to me and stood within 2 feet of me, his cock still slowly reaching out. “ Pacify my hunger and I’ll consider you the one who gave me power to conquer the world” he said down to me. 

I couldn’t refuse his offer and was on my knees in seconds, grabbing the pole in front of me with strict concentration. I couldn’t ignore what I was doing right now. I was creating a god. I don't remember what happened last but I remembered it as his long inhuman cock reached high above me and my mouth wrapped about what it could of the biggest cock head on the planet.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...