Short Muscle Growth Story I Wrote. From Skinny Ugly Boy To Huge Handsome Hunk.

Anciadider

-I will post the whole story little by little to create some suspence. Sorry if there are mistakes, not clear things or not idiomatic expression, as I am not a native speaker. I hope you enjoy:

This is a story of a skinny boy. His name was Paul. He was very short compared with the guys of his age and his skin was very pale. At school he was very good at science. He learned to build little machines and robots by himself. Machine design was his passion. On one occasion, after school, as he was walking next to a gym, three guys near the entrance, who looked very muscular, stared at him and started laughing. They shouted: -What an ugly boy you are! You are so little and skinny! Look at us! We are muscular and sexy! You are a loser nerd! You are hideous!

Paul started crying and ran fast away. What they told him was awful.

-How dare they!- shouted the boy.

Paul remembered that on each of their T-shirts there was written one name: Carl, Chris and Christopher.

-They must be their names- thought Paul.

Carl was quite big, Chris was bigger and Christopher was huge.

-Tomorrow I will take another path to avoid them- said he to himself.

And so he did, but, while he was walking on the paviment, a car slew down beside him. They were the three guys of the previous day.

-Look at you. You are hideous! See this guns?

And they started flexing. Then they laughed very meanly and drove fast away.

-What?!- said Paul. -How did they know I was going to be here?- asked the boy himself. -That's enough!- he exclaimed. -They cannot get away with this. They will pay for it!-.

Paul thought up a plan to avenge himself. He worked hard for half an year and, while Carl, Chris and Christopher were going on mocking him and pumping their muscles, Paul's project came to an end.

To be continued...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

-Second part:

One day, after school, Paul went next to the gym and saw the three boys who were talking to each other. Suddenly Chris turned to Paul and warned the other two of his presence; but, before they could begin to mock him, Paul pulled a gun out of his backpack and fired a shot that made the three guys faint instantly.

-Where are we?- asked the three guys. They found themselves tied up, each of them lying on a platform. They were wearing nothing except their underwears.

-You are in my lab- answered a weak voice.

After a few seconds they saw Paul. He was wearing only a pair of undies. His body was pale, skinny and hairless.

-You have mocked me far too long. Now I will have my revenge-.

-What are going to do to us?- answered the three guys shouting.

-I will absorbe all your strenght and transfer it into my body- answered Paul.

-Please, don't do this! We will do anything you want-.

-It's too late. Now you will pay for what you did to me!-.

Paul went into a glass cabin. The door closed automatically. A machine attached itself to Paul's body. Then you heard a robot voice saying: -Draining process activated. 5...4...3...2...1...go!-. You heard intense machine noises and, while this sounds were going on, the process started. It was the time of Carl, the least muscular. Carl felt his body weaker and weaker. The size of his muscles was slowly dimishing. In they meantime, after a short period of intense pain, Paul felt full of new energy flowing into his body. His muscles were slowly growing. He could feel his chest, his arms, his legs growing. His abs were growing solid as rock. His muscles were getting harder and harder, while Carl's body was shrinking. Paul was feeling a lot of pleasure. Carl was agitating for the pain. When Carl had no more muscles to give, as he got skinny, Paul found himself with Carl's muscular body.

Now it was the time of Chris, the bigger one. Chris felt his body weaker and weaker. The size of his muscles was slowly dimishing. In they meantime, after a new short period of intense pain, Paul felt full of even more energy flowing into his body. His muscles were growing again. He could feel his chest, his arms, his legs growing bigger. His abs were growing bigger. His muscles were getting harder and harder, while Chris's body was shrinking. Paul was feeling much more pleasure than before. Chris was agitating for the pain. When also Chris had no more muscles to give, as he got skinny, Paul had absorbed the muscle size both of Carl and Chris. Now he was really huge.

Finally, it was the time of Christopher, the biggest one; but, before the process could start, he managed to free himself thanks to strenght.

-Suck it! You won't have my muscles!- shouted Christopher agrily. Then he approched the control system and gave a powerful punch to it. The draining machine looked broken.

-No!- said Paul in the cabin.

To be continued...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

-Third part (hope you enjoy):

But the the machine wasn't broken. It had just gone haywire. You heard a robot voice saying: -Error! Error!-.

Then you heard very loud noises and Paul felt a strange sensation. He was growing again. He hadn't forseen this; but it weren't their muscles which were growing. He was growing in height. -What's happening?- asked Paul. When he said this, he noticed his voice had changed. It was deeper and manlier. He was getting older. While he was growing taller and taller, some hairs started to grow on his chest, on his arms and forearms, on his legs and calves and around the pubis. His nipples got bigger and harder. His pale skin started to get darker, as if Paul were gradually getting tanned. Then he felt some hairs growing on his face. He was growing a beard. His brown beard became fast full, manly and perfect. Paul's eyes turned blue and acquired a very attractive shape. His brown hairbrows got thicker and inclined so that his gaze became very penetrating and self-assured. His hair raised upon his head and acquired a very sexy shape, hotter than any you can see in hairstyle magazines. His body structure changed, becoming bigger and perfectly proportioned.

-Oh fuck, yeah! don't stop!"- shouted Paul with his new very manly voice.

Also his character had changed, as he was getting self-assured and felt to be a real badass. This is why he was shouting in pleasure admiring his new body without shyness. He knew it: now he was the most handsome guy on the planet. No one on earth has been, is and will be as handsome as him. The process seemed to have come to an end. He looked at his muscular and perfect body. He was an adonis: each of his muscles was huge and ripped, he was very tall, his skin was tanned, he had body hairs (not too many), his brown beard was full and sexy, his face was manly and sexy (it was impossible to imagine a hotter face), his brown hair, piled upon his head, was unbelievably hot and his blue eyes, with his eyebrows, could make you have an orgasm instantly, as soon as you saw them.

But the process hadn't ended.

To be continued...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

-Fourth part:

In fact, Paul was growing again; but neither his muscles were groing, nor he was growing in heigt. What was growing was his cock. He could fill it bulging in his undies. Carl and Chris were agitating again. Paul understood what was happening: he was draining their cock size.

-Yeah, don't stop! Give me more! I wanna it to be huge!

His cock was growing huge and got harder and harder every second. You cold his cock bulging in his undies, who could no more contain it. In fact they ripped and a perfectly proportioned moster cock came out of them. It was very long and very thick. It was a bit curved (it had a banana-shape). It was veiny (not too much) and had a very big glandis. While it was still growing, Paul touched it. It was very hard but also a little bouncy. He grabbed it with strenght (his grab might have broken a rock, but his cock was super-hard) and, while he felt it expanding in his big and not too hairy hand, Paul started masturbating.

-Oh fuck! Yes, this is so fucking hot! Let's see how much I will able to cum!-. Suddenly Paul realized that also his hairy balls had grown. Now they were huge. He had absorbed also their size from Carl and Chris. -Yeah, I fucking love this!- said Paul with his sexy manly voice.

While all this was happening, Christopher had done its best to free his two friends, but, since he had punched the control system, the bounds that attached Carl and Chris had got stronger and Christopher hadn't enough strenght.

-Oh yeah! oh YEAH! I am gonna cum!- shouted Paul with pleasure and gave an unbelievable cumshot, that lasted at least two minutes without the ammount of cum diminishing. The cabin was full of cum. The cumshot was so powerful that it craked the glass of the cabin, that had been projected to be almost undestructible. It was enough for Paul to give a punch to the cabin to get out of it. In that moment the draining machine left Carl and Chris free. They were skinny, like Paul had been before, and their cocks were tiny.

-Admire my body!- exclamed Paul that started flexing all his muscles and kissing his huge biceps. -I am huge and handsome! You are so skinny and ugly! Who are the loser nerds now?

The three guys looked at him in all his magnificence and glory. It was very hard, almost impossible, to imagine someone as sexy as him: the size of his very ripped muscles and his beautiful cock, the perfect proporportion of his body structure, the unbelievable handsomeness of his face.

-What are we going to do? Christopher, have you seen what he did to us?- shouted Carl and Chris.

-Don't worry! I know what to do! I have an idea, but I think what I am going to do will be a bit disgusting!

To be continued...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

-Fifth part (this part was very difficult to write for me. I hope it won't be hard to read and understand):

Christopher ran to the broken cabin as fast as he could and he started roll on Paul's sperm.

-How disgusting!- said Christopher, who didn't appreciate it, expecially because he was straight. -What am I doing?- he asked himself; but he realized something was happening. His idea was working: Paul's sperm was making him grow. His muscles were growing in size and also his cock grew big, but it didn't make his underwear rip. The process was fast: Christopher's body absorbed all the sperm and he became as big as Paul. -Yeah, now I'm huge!- shouted Christopher. Then he said to Paul: -If you don't make my friends go back to how they were before, I will teach you a lesson you will never forgive, bastard, and I can't wait for it!-.

Paul answered with a very aggressive and angry voice: -I will never do it! Now I am huge and hotter than hell and nobody is going to stop me. I am invincible and I will show you all my power!-.

-Let's fight!- shouted Christopher.

Then he ran towards Paul and tried to give him a punch with such a strenght that could have destroyed an iron wall, but Paul stopped his hand with a superhumanly strong grip. Anyway, Christopher could free himself from his grip and moved back a bit.

-What? How could you free yourself from my super-powerful grasp? I am the strongest man on earth and I will show this to you!-

Paul packed angrily a punch that was three times as strong as Christopher's one, but the latter could avoid it bending his massive body. The punch hit a wall of the lab that shattered.

-Missed!- said Christopher.

Now Paul was pissed off. An inhuman wrath pervaded his huge body making all muscle get tense and look even more pumped.

-I will DESTROY you!!!- shouted Paul with all his voice.

Then he jumped on Paul and they started to fight on the ground. In the meantime Carl and Chris were looking at those two muscular giants rolling on the ground and destroying whatever they hit with their enormous bodies. On Christopher's face there was an effort expression, while Paul's one looked unbelievably sexy as always. Paul was angry, but he was also smiling like a badass. Furthermore, he looked a bit aroused, unlike Paul, and Carl and Chris could not understand why. Suddenly, while he was going on fighting with Christopher, Paul happened to touch the latter's crotch and he felt an enjoyable sensation, as if powerful energy were flowing into his body, but it was a very slight one. Paul understood what he had to do.

To be continued...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

-Sixth part (also this part was a bit difficult to write for me. I hope you enjoy):

With his hand Paul grabbed Christopher's cock.

-What the fuck are you doing?!- asked Christopher, who was going on fighting.

-You will see it soon!- answered Paul.

Christopher started to feel weaker and weaker.

-What's happening?!- he said.

Paul felt energy flowing into his body from Christopher's cock. His muscles were growing again.

-Oh fuck yes! I want this! I NEED this!- shouted Paul.

-No!- said Christopher, who was trying to push Paul away. But he couldn't: there was a powerful force that mantained his body on Paul's one and he could not free himself.

-More! I want MORE!- shouted Paul. He could feel his chest, his arms, his legs growing bigger. His abs were growing bigger. His muscles were getting harder and harder, while Christopher was shrinking in size. While he was shrinking, he could feel Paul's body expanding under him. Paul was packing on muscles after muscles, which were adding to his already huge muscular frame. Paul's nipple got even bigger and harder. His muscles got veiny (not too much) and this made them look even sexier. Now Christopher had come back to his previous size, but the process hadn't ended.

-Yeah, I am taking also what you had before!- shouted Paul, who was now unbelievably huge.

-No!!!- said Christopher.

All his muscle size was absorbed by Paul quite fast. Now Christopher was skinny, lying on Paul's monstruos body.

-Wait a bit!- said Paul. -You have not given me everything!-.

In fact, Christopher's cock was still huge.

-No, please, don't do this!- said Christopher.

-Forgive it! I'm greedy of meat! I want MORE!- shouted Paul.

Paul's monster cock started to grow even bigger and so did his balls, while Christopher's crotch was shrinking, until it beccare tiny.

-Yes, the power! I can feel it!- shouted Paul, who stood up throwing Christopher's tiny body away, as if it were a paper sheet.

Paul was feeling a lot of pleasure. He could not resist his unbelievably hot sensation.

-Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum!- he shouted. And he gave a cumshot, that looked like a tsunami

While all this was happening, Carl and Chris had found a pump in the lab. There was written "Danger: powerful poison" on it. They looked at Paul, who was going on cumming, and had an idea to avenge themselves and his friend.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4