A Pectacular Romance Pt. 2

JoeyT24

"Little man, I told you I will never hurt you. Look at all the power I have in just my chest. I'm here to protect you, not hurt you." And with that Alex released me and grabbed my hand. He slid my hand to the underside of his pecs, and a small gumball sized piece of metal fell into my palm.  It was warm to the touch.  It was once the door knob that he crushed with just his pecs.

I turned the metal pebble around in my hand a few times.  It was still as heavy as the sturdy doorknob it once was, but he had crushed it to such a dense piece that it was unrecognizable.  I was in absolute awe as I looked back up at the hunk of a behemoth that stood in front of me.  My senses must have come together because I noticed that he was much taller than he was when I first saw him.  I noted that I still stood on this dresser he had placed me on to get eye level with the top of his chest. But now, even with this three foot dresser beneath my feet, I only came up eye level with the top row of his ten-pack abs.  He had to be at least 11 feet tall now without even noticing.

"You're incredible, big guy! We only met today but I feel like I've known you forever..." I said as he placed his giant finger on my lips. He brought his hands to my waist and brought my face up to his.  We stared into each others eyes and then he brought me towards him for a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his huge neck and ran my hands through his hair on the back of his head.  We ended thee kiss with dual smiles and he kissed me once on my forehead and then placed me on the ground: a place I hadn't seen him from in a while.  Looking up from the floor I felt absolutely puny.  This guy was more than twice my height and well over four times my weight.  The top of my head was under his huge cock which still was in a winning battle with his skimpy underwear.  I looked up passed his rigid abs which could now be mistaken for a brick wall and giggled because there was no way this big guy could even tell I was standing below.  His pecs completely blocked me from his view, even if I took two steps back.  But, with his crazy muscle control, Alex once again opened the trench between his pecs and peered down at me with that same kidish smile.

"Go grab the fire extinguisher over there." He said pointing to it on the wall opposite to us.  I obeyed and quickly scurried over and tried tugging it off the wall.  After a few attempts at prying it free, it finally popped off it's casing and fell into my hands.  It was rather heavy and even wider than the dictionary.  I brought it back to the giant man and held it above my head.  He smirked and plucked it from my grasp.  "Wouldn't I make a great fire fighter?" He laughed as he brought the object to his chest.  From this perspective I didn't think I would be able to control myself.  Alex put the fire extinguisher at the top of the deep trench and started pushing it in.  I grabbed my cock and started to jerk at the sight.  His massive chest swallowed it as soon as he pushed his giant biceps into the sides of each pec.

Suddenly he stumbled back a step which caused the room to shake and looked down at me with the weirdest expression.  What was that for?

AAAHH--AAH---AH...Oh shit..CHOOOOOOOOOOO!

The big guy let out a huge sneeze that sent me flying two feet back and landing on my ass.  But as I jerked my cock flying through the air in those few mili-seconds I had probably witnessed the greatest accident of all time. His chest puffed out more than half a foot larger than it already was and the waves of striations purged the pectoral surfaces.  They were like two giant beachballs and they had just been filled with twice as much air as alotted.  The two muscles smacked together with an audible flex that sounded like a rock fall and a faint POP could be heard at the end of the sneeze.  I noticed his pecs didn't fully deflate from the size they just took on; they had to have just taken on a few inches before my eyes.  But what was that pop?

Alex lunged towards me with his giant thuds and came to his knees in front of where I laid on the ground, still shocked from the super sneeze he just let out.  He leaned over me, "Are you okay, little man? I didn't know that was coming!"

"Yea I'm okay," I smiled as I grabbed the top of one of his mountainous biceps that holstered him up. I looked under his pec shelf and noticed some white powder coating his upper abs.  I reached over and swirled a little onto my finger and brought it up to his face. "What is this stuff?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." He said. I brought the white powder to my nose and took a whiff. It had no scent, so I put a little to the tip of my tonuge.

"Oh shit," I looked up at him, "Big guy, I think you...I think you crushed the fire extinguisher between your pecs. I think it popped and this is the powder inside." Alex leaned back to investigate. He flexed his pecs and made them seperate into two firm globes with a deep divide.  As soon as he did this, a heavy metal plate fell to the floor and he looked to me dumbfounded. "Sometimes you just don't know your own strength!" I smiled. "But look, Alex, there's a bunch of the residue inside your cleavage."

"Damn, you're right little man." He looked down at his chest and then back to me. "Would you like to clean me off?" He flashed his big pearly whites and brought his arms up to the biggest double bicep I had ever seen.  His biceps were covered in veins and had multiple divids in the surface that made them look like mountains.  He quickly rose from the floor and plucked me up and brought me to my feet.  He stomped his way out of the room and came back a few moments later with a wet wash cloth hanging over his thick traps.  He walked over to the bed making the floor creak and then plopped onto his back on his expansive mattress which was clearly made for a giant like him.  As he laid on the bed I couldn't get over how amazing his body looked.  His huge quads were twice as big as my torso.  His abs were an ocean of muscle and his arms were two big basketballs attached to boulder-like shoulders. I walked towards the foot of the bed and hopped up.  It seemed like his body was endless because of how tall he had grown.  I playfully began commando crawling up his massive body towards the two mountains that were his chest.  His chest had gotten so big that his two nipples were at a complete 90 degree angle with his mid section; they might have even been caving under 90 degrees.  "You okay over there?" The big guy asked from the other side of the mountains.  The valley suddenly opened and he popped his head up into my view between them. I smiled up at him in awe.

"Can you bounce them for me, big guy?" I asked delighted.

"Of course. Haha, you just love when I bounce these big boys don't you, little dude." He bounced the big right one, and then the left, and then the right.  He kept going slowly at first and then sped up.  I could hear them growing a slight amount with each bounce.  BOOM. Boom. BOOM. Boom. BOOM.

"Come on, little man, get to work!" He bounced them both at the same time making the white powder stir up into the air.  I excitedly sat up and shimmied my way up his body until I sat straddling his abs.  My plump little ass could feel the ripped muscles beneath me flexing with every breath he took.  I reach over his chest and grabbed the damp wash cloth.

"Big guy, I'm nervous" I said shakily.

"Why's that, little guy?"

"You just crushed a pressurized steel tube by sneezing.  What if you crush my hands while I clean off your chest?"

"I promise I won't hurt you." He said sincerely.  He gave his pecs one last pump and then grunted as he flexed them apart.  I was in complete awe as I stared into the cavernous cleavage of my giant.

"It's like a cave!" I said as I looked over his chest.  As a sat there on his abs, his chest jutted out so far that it was level with my collar bones.  With the rag in hand I circled the outter surface of his right pec, collecting all the white powder from the dent near his bicep and mid-pec.  I repeated this with his left pec making sure to cover every inch.  I then took a deep breath and exhaled as I moved the rag towards the center of his chest.  I whiped down the two muscular walls that started off the deep cleavage and felt the ripples of striations that formed his chest.  I moved deeper into his chest and my hand completely disappeard from sight up to my wrist.  It started to become a tighter squeeze but the big guy noticed and shifted a bit, opening his vice-like pecs for my comfort.  I put a bit more pressure into my rubbing and my hand slipped in halfway up my forearm.  I had no idea his pecs were this big even though I had been oogling over them the entire night.  A slight twitch of his pecs caused them to clamp down on my right hand and the pain shot up all of my arm.  "Ah!" I shouted and tried to rip my arm from the vice.  But it was trapped between the two boulders.  While it was only a second, it felt like forever until the big guy finally ungripped my hand and I was set free. "You almost crushed my hand! You said you wouldn't!"

"I was just playing with you, little man!" He chuckled. "You know I would never hurt you. Now get back in there!" He demanded as he grabbed my hand and placed it back on his huge pec.

"Alright, big guy, but no funny business!" I pushed my hand into the cleavage up to my wirst where it was a tight squeeze again.  I decided to use my other hand to try and pry the two mounds apart but they were just too strong. "I can't get in there."  He noticed this and shifted once more to allow me to clean up the rest.  My hand slid farther and farther down the cleavage, making small circles with the damp rag.  My arm was buried between his pecs up to my elbows before my fingertips reached the bottom of the trench.  Damn, his chest was really something else!  I rubbed the rag up and down the rift and cleaned up all of the white powder that had made its way in there.  I looked up at his face and noticed that his eyes were closed; he was certainly enjoying this worship! I tugged at my arm until it was free of the vice that was his chest. "All done." I smiled as I tossed the rag and placed a hand on each expansive pec.  He opened his eyes and looked over at me.

"Time for a deep cleaning." He smiled, "Be sure to use tongue."

I looked at him very confused until his massive arm rose and grabbed the back of my head.  My eyes grew wide as he pulled my head towards his chest.  There was nothing I could do, he was too strong to even notice if I was resisting.  My face met the cleavage of his pecs and was pressed in.  My entire face was succumbed to his huge chest.  He began shifting his pecs around like he did with the fire extinguisher and my face was pulled deeper into the cave of his chest.  I was covered up to my ears in muscle.  My hands flailed and smacked his huge outer pecs as my muffled yelps went unheard.  He then started bouncing his pecs around my head and the pressure felt like I was getting punches left and right.  I reached my hands behind my head and found that the back of my head was no longer on the surface.  He had fully enveloped my head with his pecs.  I began to calm down as I started to find this strangely erotic.  This was the safest place in the world. I don't think a bomb could even harm me in here!  I inhaled and smelled his deep musk and the bit of sweat that built up in his cleavage.  I rubbed my hands on the surfaces of his pecs and he noticed that I started to like it in there.

"I dont feel your tongue, little man!" I could hear his deep voice bellowing from outside.  I began to lick both walls of muscle that tightly held my head in place. I pushed my face in deeper until I reached the bottom of the cleavage and ravaged the area with my tongue, leaving no spot untouched.  My cock was rock hard and pulsing. The big guy reached under his pecs where my waist was straddling his midsection and grabbed my dick in his hands.  He began stroking it and then I heard a loud rip.  Suddenly I felt something smack my back with a loud THUD.  It felt like a big meat stick. It was a big meat stick. I felt his huge pecs start to ripple and bounce as he jerked his huge rod behind me.  Every time he would jerk it, the fist-sized head would smack my upper back.  I started to move my hips to jerk myself into his big hand when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.  I could feel his abs tensing below my ass as he took my dick and pushed it down towards the surface of his stomach.  He pressed it down and my dick was trapped between two of his huge abdominals. I moved my hand to where he had placed my dick and pushed on it harder until it was firmly in the furrow of his abs.  I started to gyrate my hips a bit as if I was fucking his abs.  I was doing all of this while my head was still firmly planted between the two giant pecs.

"This is so fuckin' hot, little man!" He shouted with his head tilted back.  His massive arms worked his big cock up and down. "Fuck my abs dude! And lick my fuckin pecs or I'll crush you in there!" He was jerking faster and faster, "Awww, yea, little man.  Fuck my abs, lick these pecs! Ahh!" His muscles tensed and my head felt like it was going to pop. "Little man, I'm--Ahh-I'm--I'M GUNNA GROW!"

• Like 5
  • Upvote 24

I'm curious is this supposed to be a continuous story or a regular story because isn't the first chapter in the continuous section?

First chapter is in this section as well

This is hitting all of my muscles. I can't wait for his cock to be full enveloped in the big guys abs. My only hope, well I guess it is twofold: 1) that you continue the story and 2) that the big guy fucks the small guy.

Keep up the awesome writing. I can't wait to find out where your mind takes us next!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, this is just as good as the first story. Anyway, he likes to protect, so it would be nice in the next part to see the big muscle head do just that, protect his little man. ;-)

• Upvote 1

Wow, this is just as good as the first story. Anyway, he likes to protect, so it would be nice in the next part to see the big muscle head do just that, protect his little man. ;-)

I second this.

I love this story so far. Ugh. So Hot. I expect to see more!!!