The Edge - Part 5 - Swole Mates

Swoldier

The Edge - Part 5 - Swole Mates

“I'd thought sexuality was instinctive or natural, but it's profoundly linked to inner security and cultural context.”

– Tahar Ben Jelloun

Eric and I fuckin strutted into that fuckin gym like we owned the fucker.  Heh, we basically did, we were the biggest motherfuckers there.  We'd stopped by the store to let me get some proper workout gear, stringer tank and some spandex workout shorts.  Sure, it left everything on display, but fuck, it's about liftin, and with quads this massive, I'd bust out of anything else.

We started our workout - that's what I loved about someone who fuckin "got it", no talkin and shit, just fuckin do it.  Eric and I moved seamlessly from one weight stack to the next, the gym rats lookin on with jealousy at our mass. Heh, we flexed a bit extra after the set just to get em good and jealous.  That's right, bitches! You ain't never gonna be this swole!  I love the feeling of a great fuckin pump after a set - my veins were poppin all over! Yah, we grunted during sets, go ahead and look, that’s what fuckin liftin is all about.  We got several stares on the tougher sets.  The attention wasn't going unnoticed by my cock either, and the spandex shorts weren’t doing much to hide it.  Fuck why should it? Fuckin alpha with all these betas around, let em see what a real man's cock looks like.

As we neared the end of the workout, the pump was so fuckin incredible! I looked twice my size, which is fuckin sayin something. Shit, I was bigger than Eric hahah!

"Fuckin alpha, little man!"

He punched me in my delt. It was so pumped, full of blood, his fist just bounced off, "Fucker! I dunno how you got so fuckin big so quick."

"I just fuckin told ya! I'm fuckin alpha!" I flexed a pumped bi in his face to prove my point.

Fuck this workout was intense! I know Arnold said that shit about the pump being like cummin' with a woman, and I always thought that was just him fuckin with people.  But every set, every rep, was like pure sex.  I get into place for the lift, I can feel my cock straining at full mast.  I draw in a breath, feel the pre begin to flow.  Rep one, rep two, stroke one, stroke two, slow it down, enjoy the stimulation. Feel the blood flowing inward. Last rep, last stroke, almost there......and....squeeze....one.....more......out, Fuck! The muscle orgasms, spent, and primed to get bigger - and I can't fuckin wait for the next set, to fuckin grow even bigger! Bodybuilding is sex. No girl ever got me off like this, or was this intense. Why wouldn't someone want to fuckin do this?

Eric and I, fuckin sexed out of our minds, cocks bulging in our shorts, sat down for the last set of the workout, fuckin bicep curls. He gets through his set, boned out of his mind.  His arms are so pumped it looks like they’re going to explode right out of his skin.  God I love bodybuilding! You get to push yourself so fuckin far, and get to look like that as a result.  I sit down, eagerly - I can’t wait to get my arms like that. So fuckin’ big.  I start my set, losing myself to the orgasm.

"I'm sorry, dude."

I hear him, but I'm lost to the moment. Seven. Eight. Fuck yes! The muscle, the power, the size, the mass! Four! Three! Oh god, I can’t take it, the pain, the sex! Fuckin go! Two! Oh shit, my arms are on fire, my cock feels like I’m getting the best blow job ever.  Gotta get that last fuckin one, last push, gotta cum. Last one, muscle completely burning, the pressure is so intense I can't even feel myself anymore. About to cum! One. More. Rep. Fuckin.......Done! I let out a long gasp of breath post climax. Fuck that felt......odd.

I looked over at Eddie, then down at my prominent bulge.  I've never been so embarrassed in all my life.  Besides being so undressed while wearing 'clothes', I've never actually sported wood so....unmistakably, in public.  I was so big, I couldn't hide.  The effects of the workout made it hard to even move.  I could barely lift a hand to my face.  It was uncomfortable.  Veins were straining all over my body.  I really didn't like all the attention Eddie and I were getting.  This wasn't me. I felt uncomfortable. I felt like I took up so much space.  This wasn’t my old body, it was just weird, t couldn't even move right anymore. I wanted to crawl into the deepest, darkest hole I could and never come out.  I couldn't believe what I'd just done.  I hadn't actually let loose any bodily fluids thank god, but.... I closed my eyes and shuttered with disgust.  I looked back at Eddie.  "So.  Um...I guess we're in this one together, then?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26

• 2 weeks later...

I've got about 10 or so chapters sketched out in rough draft. Just have to put them all together in a meaningful story. It is leading somewhere, just have to figure out how to get there. Next one's coming soon.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

It's coming, promise. I've got about 10 or so chapters sketched out, just have to get time with real life before I can get them up. They are coming though.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...