The Bear's Cub Part 4

Omiganda

Part 4

I was the first to wake up, regardless of the fact that there was no alarm clock or sunlight to wake me in the basement that was Bear’s room. My vision was blurry with sleep as I tried to pull myself up on what had to be a warm iron bed. As I stretched as though I were on a bed, I couldn’t help but turn around and be rewarded with the sight Bear’s massive chest heaving up and down. His massive frame rose and fell with his breath as he snored loudly yet soundly. My morning wood was up and awake with me as my mouth watered over those hairy pecs. I wanted to climb up and mash my face between the cleavage and was about to. But then I didn’t. Something had stopped me for a moment and I didn’t know what. I wan’t you to meet the other pups, Cub, came an echo in my mind. I actually had raised eyebrows in astonishment before I stopped questioning it. Something else was making me refuse to question what had just happened. I can’t say for certain but it just felt…… right.

Getting down from Bear’s bed for the first time really put things into perspective. Bear was a big, BIG man and it only rung true when I prepared to land on the ground. My feet dangled from the edge due to its height and, when I landed, it was at least over waist high and nearly reached my chest. Next time, I knew there was no way I’d jump off hastily without being sure I’d land on my feet.

The hallway was just as I remembered. The concrete walls were a straight path except for two doors. There were lights that were somewhat bright that I had to squint for. And that smell. I was taking deep breaths of that wonderful smell that was so easy to recognize. Bear musk. It was like an ocean that wafted all around me and didn’t let up the further I went down the hall. I could have kept walking and tripped on the first stair at the end of the path but I stopped when I heard a sound. A loud sound that resembled a massive pot being hit with another massive pot. It was the sound of steel being pumped and I knew where it was coming from as I turned to the big door to my right. I grabbed the handle but hesitated as I couldn’t see anything in the foggy window of the large metal door. I opened it anyway.

It was somewhat well lit in the room which is why I didn’t look at anything in the room but one thing. Not the big weight benches or the weight racks or even the machines. My attention was on a giant form that was unlike anything I’d ever seen that just begged me to come towards it. This giant was not as large as Bear but he was hot in a somewhat similar way. He had pale skin and red hair that could have been on fire and I’d never have known it. His traps were bulging behind him as he was deadlifting what had to hundreds of pounds that bended the bar with its heavy chains on the ends! His shoulders were flexed and massive, jutting out in girth farther than his thick waist though, in all honestly, it was hard to gauge how wide they truly were the way his back tattoo criss crossed in some sort of celtic pattern over the top of his back in humble curves that seemed afraid of the hard muscle beneath. Even from the back of his shirtless body, I could see muscles of whole new level tighten in his lower back as he held up the weight. It was as though he had some fat but it was merely a ploy to hide a massive quantity of muscle in his waist. And then there was what he had coveted in a tight pair of shorts that looked more like boxer briefs the way they were constricting against the giant’s big, meaty thighs. I let my eyes trail further but I ran out of time for further review when a loud CRASH hit the ground. It was then that the face of one of the big jocks from my initiation faced my direction. I thought I’d cry this man was so beautifully big. He wasn’t as hot as Bear was, in my view, but he was a miracle on the planet as I let my eyes wander over the large landscape that was his body.

The man’s hair was done in a short Mohawk that only graced the middle of his head as the rest of it was shaved low. Red stubble graced his face and only accentuated his pale skin and beautifully sapphire eyes. I felt like he was looking into my soul with their beauty and his fierce furrowed brow only made them more intense the way he was trying to keep sweat from his eyes. His cheekbones were high but the thick, manly jaw he coveted indicated he was the descendant of some intense Scottish heritage.

When I felt that I couldn’t look at such a beautiful, manly face for much longer, the thick, bull neck atop the man’s massive torso was the introduction to big, wide straps that seemed to just make his shoulders look bigger and his entire body more full. The sweat was glistening down his shoulders like rain down a mountain. The large hills that were the man’s biceps were thick and appeared to be mashed into his lats, forming what could have been none other than a perfect white wall. This wall, so big and pale and glistening, was only filled with even more manly taste as two pecs, both full to the brim with meaty muscle, pushed out permanently as though the man were pushing his chest out even though he clearly wasn’t. They were hairless though, at the upper part of his chest, I could see that the hair was growing slowly in an effort to let those lucky enough to see his beautifully thick, pink nipples that stretched to be big nickel sized things.

The big man’s supposed gut wasn’t one full with beer. His stomach looked harder than any brick wall the way it stuck out and stuck out almost as far as the big man’s pecs. Still, the individual sections made for his abdominal muscles weren’t obscured by the shadows his pecs made. Just as I was about to take a glance at what was packed in those tight, little shorts, I realized that the big white giant was coming towards me! He strutted towards me like he owned the room, which he did, and stopped his proud walk with a wide stance in front of me. When I thought he was spreading his stance to look bigger, I looked down and was proven wrong. It wasn’t because he was trying to look big but because he was! His thighs were so big that both were nearly pressed together in his current stance. They were standing far enough apart to protect what hung between the giant’s legs at a distance. A large bulge, big enough for me to see the low hanging off the man’s big balls, stuck from the package it was confined in. The big feet below looked like they were large shapes that looked like they had trouble finding appropriate shoes the way they filled what had to be size 17 shoes. When I had my vision coming back up, it felt like I was going up a tall elevator the way I had to pan my vision to look up a tall building for a view. A devilish smile is what awaited above me.

“Hey there, Cub. I didn’t wake you up did I?” asked the giant from high above. God he’s tall, I thought as I tried to back up to give the man space but I was grabbed with a massive hand by the arm. “ Don’t be shy with me, Cub. It’s your Big Bro Donut!”

With a jerk, I was pulled into a warm embrace as I was warmed by big, sweaty, pounding muscles that were pressing into my body. The warmth filled me like a rechargeable battery just before my supposed brother, Donut, released me and looked back down at me.

“Wow, you’re smaller than I remember you being” Donut said as he ruffled my hair like I was a kid. I didn’t know it then but my gaze was only turning him on as he towered over me. “ If I didn’t know better, you couldn’t be any taller than 5 and a half, boy-o” he said as he rested his hand back on my shoulder. “7 feet and 8 inches have never felt hotter on me” he said as grinned. He wasn’t far off on that statement. He was massive in my eyes. Not as big as Bear but sure gigantic regardless. I hadn’t even said a word to him yet and he just shook his head.  “Bear always somehow finds the cutest ones to bring in. Look at you. You’re like a little puppy that I get to keep” he said. I felt my cock jump as he talked about me like I was a beautiful creature he couldn’t let back out on the street.

Donut stepped back before turning to away, finding his place on a big bench that was just able to hold his big ass. He lifted up a water bottle beside one of the bench’s legs and already started guzzling it with his mouth open in a waterfall. I was distracted by the way his big adam’s apple bobbed with the action. When he stopped, he made a satisfied sound before leaning on his big legs. “So, have you met the other pups yet?”

I could only make a sort of squeezing in comparison to Donut’s big, deep voice as I responded. “No.”

Donut’s face lit up when he heard that, he body rising like a massive rocket as he quickly towered over me and had his arm over my shoulder before spinning me around and taking me with him out of the room. “We can’t have you unsettled without a good supply of pup in your diet, can we?” he asked rhetorically. I felt myself cream my pants a little turning my head just to have my nose meet that wide, hairy armpit and the male smell roughly yanked on my nostrils, my hunger for the smell almost ravenous.

Donut looked down as he walked up the stares and laughed a little. “Sorry, can’t keep all this testosterone in one shirt without it bursting” he joked as a mix of man and breakfast smell surrounded them.

Donut and I were turning the corner and who else would be there other than Taker, his big body still naked in the confines of that tight jockstrap that pulled on his ass cheeks and looked like that was what made them look like they were as hard as steel in the chair he sat in. He was scarfing down food like a champion eater but he wasn’t alone. Someone else was across from him. He was like a dark horse in comparison to a blonde stallion as he sat across from Taker.

The new face was another world in comparison as he also scarfed food into his much bigger body. Even sitting down, I could see that he was tall at what had to be 7’2, which was gigantic but not as tall as a 7’8 Donut. It was hard to make his handsome face as he ate his multiple plates of breakfast in a fast blur but didn’t look towards anyone. I found myself drooling watching him eat. It wasn’t just that he was hot and had brown hair that was almost black and a tattoo on his shoulder of a bear that was right at home on its thick shape. I was starting to see that I was falling for the most interesting things in men. Their muscles were the first but, as I thought, I could see I had a thing for big feet and big eaters too. Watching the big pup eat so much food was both a turn on and a reason to not eat breakfast as he had me full. His big arms were tensing and flexing with great power as he stabbed his fork into a sausage or scooped up a big pile of eggs and scarfed it down. His shark tooth necklace was tight against his big neck and it only helped the tight black wife beater make him look huge as his muscles flexed and contracted in a beautiful dance that could put any bodybuilder to shame. The vascularity in those forearms told me that, whatever sport he did, I was in need of some resuscitation to not faint over such beautiful muscle definition. I couldn’t make out his legs through his workout shorts but I could tell that they were big by the shape they formed around them. It was only when all the eggs, sausage, grits, and country fried steak was gone from his three plates that he finally leaned back in his chair, placed a toothpick in his mouth, and burped loudly with something like a gurgling bear’s roar.  

It was when he looked at me that my eyes lit up. He truly was a dark horse but, looking into those bright green eyes, everything just became alright in the world. I could see history behind that face of someone who’d seen beauty and sadness and happiness. His wolfish, bad boy looking features made him that much more handsome. The scar below his bottom lip. The thick eyebrows and short haircut. The 5 o’clock shadow that looked like the kind that solidly comes in if you grew body hair quickly. I was practically undressing him with my eyes as put his arm behind his head in a relaxed state, rubbing his belly a little after eating such a big meal.

“Well, you’re a lot cuter den I remember you bein’ ” he said with a kind of smirk that seemed like he knew he was pushing into my shy side and it turned him on. I wasn’t far from being turned on myself as I wasn’t expecting a deep voiced, southern accent to come from those beautiful lips.  “Hmmmm, ya lookin’ good ‘nough ta eat, Cub” he said as he looked me up and down as he licked his lips. “Ya don’ look like any o’ the other pups have gotten to ya yet.”

With that, I watched as a manly tower rose from the seat and towered over me and 5’6 little frame. Before I knew it, I was surrounded as Donut stood behind me and the new giant stood in front of me. My face was just inches away from being smothered as the massive man stood in front of me and looked down at me over his big chest with hungry, emerald eyes. “Donut, I think we should show ‘im what it’s like to live with a family of pups” he said as he puffed his chest out and nearly had my face planted in the cleavage. Donut nodded behind me and I almost jumped as I felt something big, long, liberated, and very strong came up between my legs and almost lifted me off the ground with its hardness. “I agree 100%, Balls” came Donut from behind. I was smushed into a pup sandwich as they closed in on my front and back ends. To my surprise, they turned away from me and began a deep, powerful kissing as they made out above me. I couldn’t help but look up to see the muscle gods kiss with a hard boner lifting in my underwear. When their lips parted, I felt like I wanted to climb up their tall frames and join them but it seemed the opposite was more desirable to the towering men as they looked into each other’s eyes playfully before looking back down at me, my body sheltered beneath below their pecs.

“We should probably take this upstairs to the Hibernation Room, huh?”

To Be Continued…….

• Upvote 14