A Pectacular Romance Pt. 1

JoeyT24

My feet never touched the ground when I sit on the high stools at this bar.  I grasp my beer with both hands and stare down at my frail little legs hidden behind my khakis and kick the bar playfully a few times like I'm a child kicking the dirt with an audible sigh.  I've been here a few times before on my way home from work to order a couple beers after the stressful days at my mediocre office job.  There's never anything special that goes on in this bar because it's in the middle of basically no where except that mediocre office job I mentioned and my little appartment in the city ten miles from here. I'm convinced the stereo in here plays the same five songs over and over and I'm starting to get really sick of it, but the beers are cheap and the service is quick.

The thunder claps outside and I can hear the wind starting to pick up as the rain begins to pelt the roof, almost blocking out the sound of the light music playing in the background.  The lights flicker as a huge bolt of lightening cracks the sky in my view out of the window to my right.  Suddenly the door behind me swings open and the sound of the downpour outside is much more evident.  The door slams closed, shutting out the wind but the thunder continues to shake the establishment with subtle thuds that make the wine glasses on the shelves behind the bar quake.  The thunder seems never ending at this point and feels like its getting stronger with each passing wave.  I notice the bar tender's eyes grow wide as he stops drying the beer mug he had been rubbing with a rag. That wasn't thunder, those were foot steps.
    A huge leg suddenly swings onto the stool two chairs down followed by another massive twin.  I look over and see a wall of a man towering what seems to be three feet above me.  At 5'4 and 125lbs, soaking wet, it's not uncommon to have to stare up at everyone around me, but this was the biggest excuse for a man I had ever seen. He had jet black hair that was buzzed only a few inches long and a cut jawbone with a huge masculine jaw that sported a slight five o'clock shadow.  I started to sweat as my eyes creeped lower and notice that his tight t-shirt, which must have been an XXXL, was soaking wet and leaving little to the imagination.
    One thing I could never admit was that I love huge muscles.  I have an extreme weakness for their power and I feel a certain safety around big guys.  I don't know what it is but pecs are something I can't get enough of, and this guy had a chest that stuck out atleast a foot over the bar.  His broad shoulders carried two massive arms that were slick with rain as they rested on the ledge.  A beer appeared in front of him. This was probably because he ordered it, but I wouldn't have been able to hear him order it if he had screamed it because my senses were all fucked up; he seemed to have me in one of those slow motion trances that you see in movies when the popular kid walks down the hallway and everyones staring.  Wait, how long have I been staring? Holy shit! I snapped out of it and looked up to see the behemoth smiling down at me.  While I contimplated my next move I noticed in my lower vision something moving.  He was bouncing his pecs back and forth in his wet t-shirt.  I lost it.
    I looked back down to my khakis only to be more humiliated by the tent I was pitching.  This can't be happening.  It was like high school all over again.  I had to get out of here!  I quickly threw money on the bar--which could have been one hundred dollars for all I was concerned--and immediately dashed towards the exit.  Lightening struck fiercely as I ran towards my car.  In seconds I was whipping around turns on the empty road surrounded by woods on every side.  The rain was making things way too hard to see--it was as if my windshield had a sheet of white paper across it.  I don't even know how far I had made it from the bar when I lost control of my car.  The last thing I saw was my head going straight for my steering wheel.
    A couple of seconds later I woke up--dry--in a huge bed that was about two times as large as my queen sized bed in my shitty apartment.  The fluffy white comforter was crisp and cold to the touch, just how I like it.  Oh my god, I'm dead..I died.  Then I heard a voice coming from the doorway ahead of me.  I crawled to the edge of the bed and jumped down to explore.  I walked out into a huge open room with high ceilings and log cabin styled walls.  This place was huge! The ceilings had to be at least twenty feet high. I noticed, next, that the voice was actually a newscaster talking about the storm on the flat screen TV mounted halfway up the large wall ahead of me.  I don't know if there are flat screens in heaven, so where the hell am I?  I walked down a hallway on the opposite side of the room and I heard running water.  I followed the noise until I reached a steamy open bathroom.  The white tile floor was warm and moist as my barefeet walked across until I reach a large ceramic wall that only went half way to the ceiling and half way across the room.  I peered over the other side of the wall and found the source of the steam.  This was a lockeroom styled shower, fit for a giant.
    The shower water cascaded across the giant man standing naked, facing away from me.  I estimated his back to be about four times as large as my entire width and it was covered in a mountain range of muscled lumps here and there.  The water slid down to his massive glutes that had huge defined dents in the sides that could have been used as large cereal bowls.  His legs were like tree trunks and his calves were as sharp as diamonds.  I looked back up and noticed his head was thrown back and his shoulders were pulsing like he was...like he was stroking something. I gasped and he quickly whipped his neck around.
    I darted out of the shower room sliding across the tiles as I headed for the exit.  Suddenly the thunder I heard earlier was back as this behemoth stomped after me, making the house shake with each of his large leaps.  I ran for the bedroom I had woke up in and dove under the huge bed.  The stomping slowed as it got closer.  One last thud landed near the edge of the bed.  Suddenly the bed creaked and started rising higher and higher.  My shelter was being lifted above me!  The giant, robed man used only one hand to lift the side of the huge bed 5 feet up in the air as he peered under it.  "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--" I started.

"Hey! Whoa, whoa! Relax there, little man! I'm not going to hurt you!" He eased. "I brought you here a few hours ago because I saw you swerve off the road after you ran out of the bar.  I wanted to apologize for being so foward so I chased after you but ended up having to pull a rescue mission in this storm."

"Well.." I shuttered.

"How about you come out from under my bed so I don't accidentally cause you another concussion in one night?" He offered his huge hand to me. "I'm Alex." I put my hand in his and suddenly felt an ounce of his power as it envolveped up to my wrist and tugged me out from under the bed.  The bed came crashing down as he released it and then spun around to sit on the edge of the massive mattress.  Even as I stood and he sat, he was still a solid 6 inches above me. "What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Joey." I said, still skeptical of what this big guy might do to me. "Thanks for saving me."

"It was the least I could do for ruining your night."

"You didn't ruin anything. I just--" I stopped and stared up at him.

"You just what?" He questioned, staring blankly at me like a lost puppy.  This huge guy had no idea what kind of effect he had on me.

"I just never saw anyone as big as you before..." I admitted ashamedly and looked back down at his feet.  They were more than twice as large as mine.

"Oh!" He said excitedly, "You like this?" I looked up to his face as he smiled and stood up from the bed.  He stepped closer to me so that there was less than a foot between us.  As I stared up he seemed to keep rising and rising, it was never ending.  He peeled off his tight robe and tossed it on the bed behind him.  I looked straight ahead and was eye level with his navel which was a tunnel inside his cavernous abs.  He wore whitey tighties that had an extremely small waist compared to his wingspan. I was not prepared for what I saw when I tilted my head up.
    His pecs jetted out over me by a foot.  They casted a shadow that sent shivers down my spine and blocked out the light from the ceiling fan high above. The cleavage between his pecs was unlike anything I've ever dreamed of.  With a slight movement of his shoulders and arms his pecs parted like the Red Sea and his cute face peered down at me in the view between them.  He looked incredible from my angle and I just stared with my mouth agap like a silly school boy.  "So, do you like this?" He asked again as he began alternately bouncing the giant pecs above me.

"You're...you're so big..." I said breathlessly.

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes," I declared, "I can't believe it."

"What's not to believe?" He said as he sat back down on the edge of the bed in front of me.  "I actually can't believe how small you are. I was shocked when I saw you wiggling your legs at the bar, trying to touch the ground." He chuckled. "It was adorable." Was he serious? He thinks he should be more into me than me into him? What is going on with this guy?

"Do you want me to flex for you, little man?" He furrowed his brow as he asked the question.

"Yes, big guy!" I said eagerly. I had a boner for the passed fifteen minutes, I didn't know how I was lasting this long in the same room as this titan.  He raised up his arm and held it parallel with the bed.  He closed his hand into a fist and veins started popping out of his forearm and his bicep. He brought his fist two inches from his ear and his bicep shot up into a huge bowling ball. "Holy..shit." I said as I gazed at the veiny orb.

"Go ahead and kiss it, little man." He was staring at it, too, "before I flex it."  It was then that it hit me that his huge bicep was not even flexed yet. Had I even seen any part of his body flexed yet?

I moved my face close to his hot flesh and pressed my lips on the lower portion of the muscled rock he called a bicep.  Suddenly he grunted and the bicep visibly swelled into massive porportions.  Before, I was able to see the top part of the wall behind his arm; once the big guy flexed his bicep, the mountain grew so big that the muscle wall that was now as big as a basketball and was all I could see.  I started to use my tonuge and kiss every surface inch of this massive arm.  "It's real strong. I bet I have more muscle in this one bicep then you're whole body!" I could tell that my worshipping of his muscles excited him.  He loved being admired and he definitely liked that I made him feel big.  I decided to take the lead and touch his rock hard ten-pack next.

"Yea, check out my abs, little guy!" I sucked on his huge arm one last time and then pulled my face away to check out his midsection.  He stood up and I was once again face to face with his ripped abs.

"Damn, big guy," I said as I rubbed his ribbed stomach, "they're like stone!"  Each of his abs popped out a solid three inches and they were perfectly symmetrical.  The rift down the center was as thin as a credit card swiper.  I moved my face in and started to kiss his abs when his huge hand came up behind and lightly pressed my face into the divide between the ten pack abs.  My nose and lips locked into place between them and then with a slight grunt he flexed.  My face was being pinched by his rock hard abs and there was no way I could pull my nose our lips out without them being torn off.  I pressed my hands on both sides above my head and my finger tips sunk into different crevices between his upper abs.  The big guy chuckled as he swayed side to side, bringing my defenseles cute face and hands wherever his midsection pleased.  Finally he released me and I rubbed my face and then immediately licked whatever part of his muscled abs I could reach.

"Check this out!" he said as he stomped towards a dresser on the side of his room. "I call this my toy box, but it's really just a junk drawer" he smiled playfully.  He pulled out a thick marker and a pencil and brought them over to me.  He placed the marker on the bed and put the pencil in my hand. "Go ahead, little man," He looked down at me with a devilish grin between his massive pecs, "put it in my abs!" I first looked at the yellow, wooden pencil and then I looked up at his abs.  I slowly brought the pencil close to his midsection and turned it sideways so it was parallel with the floor.  I selected the thickest ab set and placed the pencil in the slot they formed. "Push it in!" He shouted.  I poked the pencil in and then gave it more force.  When I brought my hand away the pencil remained sitting in place.  Alex chuckled and then slowly started to flex his abs. The pencil shimmied its way in and then cracked and snapped as his abs bent the pencil.  I dug my fingers in and pulled out the remains of the pencil and looked up at him and smiled.  He was loving this just as much as me. "Now the marker!" he shouted down at me.  I picked up the thick black permanent marker off the bed and held it perpendicullar to the floor.  I pressed the marker into the deep crevice between all the sets of his abs.  After putting enough pressure on the marker it sank in so deep that I don't think I would have been able to pull it out on my own. Alex flexed his abs and the marker wedged itself so deep that it was surrounded by muscle on all sides.  "Hahaha! I can't see what's going on down there over my pecs, but by the looks of it, you seem to like this!" This gave me a great idea.

"Yea, big guy, your muscles are amazing! But, I have a question for you." I asked shyly.

"Listen, I love that you make me feel big. Anything that will help you enjoy this experience will help me enjoy this experience. Ask away!" He exclaimed.

"D-Do you think you could try this with your pecs?" I asked looking up at him.

"Oh man, hahaha! You're a pec guy, aren't you?" He said proudly. He bunched his pecs up and his face disappeared from sight again. "You're in for a treat, little man!" He reached down with one hand and scooped me up like a doll.  While holding me a few feet in front of him, he slowly plucked the back of my shirt and gently pulled it over my head. "I hope you don't mind we get a bit more comfortable?" He asked. I grinned happily and nodded. He then pulled my pants and boxers off leaving me naked.  He craddled me in his massive arms and my head rested on his giant bicep.  He pulled me closer to the underside of his chest and his pecs literally sat on top of me like two giant heavy bean bag chairs. He chuckled and bounced them around while craddling me. The two mounds heaved up and down, one by one; Each time they came down they crashed onto my naked body making me lose a little bit of breath each time.

"Big gu--" Boom. "Big g--" Boom. "Big guy, you're" Boom. "Crushing me" Boom.  Alex looked over his chest, hearing my whimpers and then tightened his chest into position with a freightened look on his face.

"Shit, I'm sorry Joey!" He pleaded, "Sometimes I forget my own strength. Are you okay?" He looked down at me in his massive arms with the sorriest expression.

"Yea, it's okay. I liked it, actually, I just hope you don't accidentally hurt me in all this fun!" I explained.  Alex reassured me with a smile and then glanced at the dresser he rummaged through before.  He gave another devilish grin and started to stomp towards the dresser.  He placed me on the dresser which was about three feet high and really did look like a toy box for this giant hunk of a man.  I noticed that when he placed me down on top of the three foot dresser, I was face-to-face with his huge pecs.  I could have swore that he was only above seven feet when I first saw him at the bar, so this math just didn't add up to me. But, I shrugged it off as the big guy seemed to have a devilish plan in store for me.  He reached down and opened the junk drawer.

"Go ahead, pick out something for us to play with," he smiled at me.  I reached in and brought up an old CD. "Inset disk here," He giggled as he bounced his huge chest around.  I slid the disk into the tight cleavage and it slowly went further and further in.  He looked me in the eyes and winked and started bouncing his pecs again so the disk disappeared between his pecs.  I dug my fingers in as he playfully flexed and even though they were three inches into the deep crevice, I still could not feel the disk.

"Just how deep is this cleavage?" I asked, shocked.

"I guess you'll have to find out!" He giggled as he gave his pecs one big jump and the disk flew out and hit the wall across the room.  I reached into the drawer again and grabbed a thick dictionary.

"I bet your pecs can't swallow this, big guy!" I teased and went to put the heavy book back into the drawer when he grabbed my wrist with his long, thick fingers.  I looked up at him startled and he had a serious expression.  He was determined to prove me wrong.  He brought my hands back up to his pecs.

"Come on, little man, wedge it between my pecs--if you can--pipsqueak." Alex smiled and flexed his huge pecs. The veins were bursting out and the striations that made up the upper and lower pecs were visible like huge ropes.  He expanded his back and then puffed out his chest and the cleavage seemed to open like a huge muscular vice.  I slowly moved the heavy book towards his pecs and then squeezed it in as far as I could.  I couldn't believe my eyes. His pecs parted for the book and then when he relaxed them they came crashing towards both covers.  The dictionary was hanging out only a few inches from being totally enveloped by his pecs.  I gasped and put my hands on both of his huge pecs.  I felt them vibrating as sweat dripped down his forehead. "Watch this, little man." He grinned. "They're gunna GROW!" He shouted as he opened his arms wide with his fists clenched tight.  I could audibly hear his pecs growing.  They made the sound you get when rubbing two balloons together.  I backed up as his pecs grew a few inches towards me and my back hit the wall.  Alex looked down at me, standing on the dresser in front of him, and bounced his pecs again.  The dictionary wedged itself deeper and deeper into his pecs until it was no longer visible. "I believe you lost a bet?" Alex smiled and flicked my eight inch cock which was now rock hard and dripping precum.  I looked down and saw his huge python sticking straight out almost tearing through his tight underwear.  The underwears' elastic could hardly contain his package and his pubic bush was flowing out of the top.

"Big guy...You just grew!"

"I know. I knew you would like that! The thing is, i've never grown more than an inch or two a month. With you, I feel like I can just keep getting bigger!" He bounced his giant pecs and the dictionary plopped out the underside of his cleavage, crashing to the floor.

"You're so massive! I can't believe how huge your pecs are!" I fiddled around in the drawer beneath my feet as I said this, looking for something to really test his strength. I came back up with an old door knob in my hand. "Hey big guy?" I asked provacatively.

"Yea?"

"Do you think you can crush things with your pecs?"

Alex smiled and raised an eye brow. "Go ahead, little man, put it in there!" He once again opened up his cavernous cleavage and looked me in the eyes.  I pressed the door knob a few inches into his pecs and let go.  They closed up like a venus fly trap and I pressed my small hands on his pecs and rubbed around.  "Here goes nothing!" He wrapped his huge arms around me and pulled me close to his pecs as I tried to push away.

"Stop! What are you doing!" I shouted, terrified. As soon as I was pressed against his pecs, Alex stopped tugging me towards him.  My dick pressed against his abs and I thrusted it upwards where it laid in the rift between his abs.

"Little man, I told you I will never hurt you. Look at all the power I have in just my chest. I'm here to protect you, not hurt you." And with that Alex released me and grabbed my hand. He slid my hand to the underside of his pecs, and a small gumball sized piece of metal fell into my palm.  It was warm to the touch.  It was once the door knob that he crushed with just his pecs.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 23