The Flexorcist (18)

Eighteen

The next morning Tomas awoke early, he scanned the room for his pet but didn’t see him. He stood up and walked over to the mirror above his desk. He made some strange movements with his hands while saying: “Mirror, mirror on the wall, show my pet, in the name of unholy Maul!”.

The mirror went dark and infernal flames appeared before it revealed the wrestle hall. On the mat, Anton was sleeping a few feet from Connor. Tomas yelled a command in the mirror.

Anton and Connor sprang up from the mat as Tomas’ voice filled the wrestle hall. The behemoths knew they had to return instantly to their master. They grabbed their ripped clothes and sprinted toward Tomas’ room, their long flaccid cocks thwacking against their beastly quads. Rushing through the hallways, they could feel the temperature drop gradually as they approached their destination. They stopped in their tracks as they entered their hallway; it didn’t look anything like it did yesterday.

Tomas’ increasing powers totally controlled the far part of Orchid University now. The lights flickered incessantly, shrouding the corridor in a sinister atmosphere; strange shadows slid along the lengthy walls and hellish whispers echoed against the ceilings, accompanied by the howls of the wolves outside the building; the temperature dropped even further resulting in an icy chill.

Anton and Connor stared at each other but quickly continued to the end of the corridor and barged into their master’s room.

Tomas sat casually on his bed as his towers of muscle stood next to each other. He grinned as he noticed the goose bumps across their big frames. “Glad to see you guys didn’t lose any inches because of the chill”, he said as he looked at their dangling cocks. “I’m gonna tell you guys what’s up next, but I want to have some fun first. Sit on the bed on your hands and knees, Connor!”.

Connor did as he was told. He stared at the wall, exposing his muscular ass at the others. The strong muscles of his ass clenched in anticipation. He blinked as he felt Tomas sit down on his lower back, facing the opposite wall.

“Now my pet, you will pleasure me and dominate Connor, do it!”, Tomas said while stroking his cock slowly to its 17 inches.

Anton stepped forward, his cock had already hardened to its 25 inches from staring at Connor’s ass and engulfed his master’s dick while driving his own rock-hard cock into the exposed muscular ass. He began sucking and pounding like his life depended on it, his strong 14-pack flexing as his hips drove his fleshy pole in and out of Connor. He grabbed hold of Connor’s sides and upped his force.

Connor steadied himself under the bigger man’s thrusts. His cock slowly inflating with blood and gentle moans escaping his mouth.

Tomas put his arms behind him, grabbing his pet’s tree-sized arms for support. He closed his eyes in pleasure as the behemoth sucked and teased his 17 incher. “Yeaugh!”, he grunted as he tried to dig into the hard masses of meat that were his pet’s arms. “UUGGHHNN!”, he moaned loudly as his cock exploded in his pet’s mouth.

Anton groaned in pleasure as he felt his master explode within a minute after beginning to suck him off. The thought of sending Tomas over the edge so quickly flooded his 580 pound frame with pleasure and he pounded Connor’s ass even harder. “YEAUUUGGGHHHNNN!!!”, he bellowed as his 25 incher blasted out load after load of cum into the clenching ass.

Connor’s cock hardened completely and reached its impressive 21 inches as he felt his fellow behemoth explode in his ass. He closed his eyes and thought of how he had dominated his brother last week and his coach yesterday. The images of him dominating their muscular frames sent him over the edge and his balls blasted out gallons of sticky, thick cum onto the bed.

After this action, Tomas revealed his orders and his behemoths executed them promptly: they moved Anton’s stuff into Tomas’ room and Connor now had a room for himself.

A week later, most of the students arrived for the new academic year. The strange weather conditions made them wonder and the hordes of big, black wolves chased them around campus. As long as they stayed on the pathways, the wolves didn’t hurt them.

Keith was unpacking his things as the door opened. He turned around and smiled at his roommate.

“What happened to you?”, Sean asked as he entered.

“Same that happened to you”, Keith replied, “Anton spent summer at my place.”

“Did he steal your muscle too? He must be as big as a house now”, Sean blurted out.

“Nope, he didn’t get any bigger. He stayed in my brother’s room and made me suck him off every night. I spent the entire summer in the gym and bulked up to 290 pounds. Until a week ago, I was bigger than ever. That’s when my skinny younger brother barged into my room. He already outweighed me when he made his first move and drained all my mass. Now I’m smaller than he was”, Keith said.

“I would have loved seeing you at 290 pounds of ripped muscle. I bet you looked spectacular”, Sean answered and kissed his buddy.

Keith put his bony arm around his skinny buddy and let himself fall backward onto the bed, dragging Sean over him and returning the kiss.

The following day classes started and life at Orchid University retook its normal course; as normal as it could be with the strange meteorological conditions and the wolves haunting the perimeter. Sean and Keith cautiously walked over to their classes, thoroughly scanning the hallways for Anton or Tomas. They somehow managed to avoid their foes.

Connor had put on his oversized sweater and installed himself at the back of his class. He smirked as he looked at the freshmen in tow in front of him; they were talking about playing sports but he was clearly bigger than the 3 of them together. The lecture began and Connor puffed because of the difficult notions used by the professor. By  the end, he simply gave up and played with his strong 12-pack, tracing in and out the deep grooves between the rows of cobblestone-sized muscles. “Huh?”, he reacted and looked next to him.

“ Not an easy first lecture to follow, he? You can copy my notes if you want.”

Connor blinked and looked down at the brown-haired guy next to him. “It’s okay, man”, Connor replied, “I’m gonna flunk this class; I always stink in biology.”

“Oh, if you need extra help, I can tutor you. I’ve gotten a prize in biology back in high school. I’ve tutored may of my co-students.”, the guy said.

“Why not?”, Connor answered, “A little help won’t hurt me. Next week?”.

“I’m free tonight, after football practice. I could come to your room around 8”, the guy said, “I’m Alex by the way”.

“Connor”, Connor replied, “that’s fine by me, I’ll see tonight”.

Anton was greeted by reverential and lust-filled eyes as he entered his lecture. He grinned smugly at the reactions: several girls reddened and giggled as they drank in the sight of his gigantic physique; some guys and even the professor also reddened. He installed himself in the far corner of the room, making the football players move by just staring at them. He knocked over the star quarterback by bumping his thick shoulder into the guys chest; the 320 pound athlete fell down like a ragdoll. He shot up, but stepped back as Anton clenched his fist, making his forearm ripple with power and his 50 inch bicep swell. Anton smiled as the athletes retreated to the other side of the room. He looked down as he felt a hand grope his bicep.

“You’re so damn big”, Kurt said.

“You look bigger too, captain”, Anton replied, “Been bulking?”.

“I’m up to 290 pounds now, thanks to some chemicals”, Kurt said and flexed his arm.

“Nice”, Anton said and poked the muscle, denting it easily, “but small compared to me”; he flexed his own arm, making it swell into its 50 inches of ripped, vein-choked meat.

Kurt gasped and creamed his pants as his own muscular arm was totally dwarfed by Anton. Another load filled his boxers as he felt the hardness of the beastly muscle.

“Would you gentlemen mind sitting down?”, the professor asked.

“Sorry, Kurt was asking if my arms had gotten bigger”, Anton replied and did a double bicep pose.

The entire room went silent as the behemoth flexed his intimidating arms, showcasing his physique and installing his domination. Several students, even some football players and the professor had raging hard-ons.

Tomas didn’t attend any lecture, he spent all day studying and decrypting the ancient book. Some passages were written in a bizarre language, a mixture of Latin words and local dialects; he knew it would take time to be able to complete the ritual, but he was patient. A panicky yell made him look outside. He grinned as he saw a hunter being chased by several black wolves. The man rushed toward the exit and disappeared.

Sean and Keith were discussing a tactic to stop Tomas. “It won’t be easy”, Keith said, “He was untouchable with just Anton at his side and now he has my behemoth brother to help him.”

“What about your uncle, the priest?”, Sean asked, “Hasn’t he recovered by now?”.

“He left the hospital three weeks ago and went to Rome to study some documents to vanquish the demon. We could contact him”, Keith replied.

“We’ll do that. But we should try to weaken Tomas in the meantime.”, Sean stated, “Your brother depends on his scholarship to stay here, right?”

“Yep, but he will have past his test by now”, Keith said.

“That’s no big deal. We still have great influence on the wrestle team. The new coach will at least have to listen to us. If we convince him that your brother is on steroids, he will be suspended and lose his grant. Let’s go see the coach!”, Sean said and left; Keith following him.

After his lecture, Connor had gone straight to the gym. Tomas’ magic had engulfed the place so it was empty; Connor couldn’t reveal his physique until Tomas permitted it. Connor had put his oversized sweater in a locker and entered the gym shirtless. He marveled at his reflection: the melon-sized, striated, vein-covered pecs formed a meaty rack of concrete muscle that protruded from his chest; deep grooves highlighted the thickness of his cobblestone-sized hard pecs that formed his 12-pack; strong obliques rippled at the sides of it; his cannonball-sized delts gave him an extremely wide, v-taper, a thick vein snaked over them and down onto the hard masses of his 40 inch arms. He thought of Anton’s size and a hungrily look filled his eyes. He had worked out heavily ever since arriving at Orchid university and had put on 20 extra pounds of beef over the past 3 weeks, but his body didn’t seem able to get any bigger. “Gotta grow!”, Connor bellowed and began doing pull-ups.

An hour and 10,000 pull-ups later, Connor crashed down on the floor. His lats were pumped beyond belief and even his beastly arms had swollen past their 40 inches. He slowly got up, breathing heavily and smiled at his reflection: he looked wider than ever. He knew he had to hurry since the football players would soon come in for their weight training. He strutted into the locker room and took a quick shower. He wrapped a towel around his tightly muscled waist and opened the last door on his right.

The wrestle coach jumped up from his chair as his door flew open, Keith and Sean turned their heads around; they stared at the behemoth that entered. “Every student has to knock before they can enter”, the coach said with as authoratively as possible.

“Sorry, coach”, Connor replied and knocked on the door, slamming his fist right through it.

“You’re even bigger than last week. Are you on some kind of super-steroid?”, the coach blurted out, “These gentlemen here were so kind of pointing out your fraud; it appears that you have been juicing all summer”.

Connor looked down at the chairs in front of him and laughed out loud. “Well, well, little bro are you telling these lies about me? And you brought your little girlfriend to back you up.”

Sean and Keith stared up at the behemoth  towering over them. They couldn’t even see his face because of the rack of pecs. Their cocks hardened as they scanned the huge muscle inches away from them.

“I’m surprised you believe these pathetic runts, coach. They’re just jealous of my mass, can’t blame them off course. My wimpy elder brother has been lusting after me all summer since I got my growth spurt. He even wanted to wash my muscles in the shower once. It’s just sad that he tells these lies. I’m all natural, coach. Just finished my training. Did 10,000 pull-ups like every day”, Connor said.

“No one can crank out 10,000 pull-ups. Not even you”, the coach said while drinking in Connor’s physique.

“I can easily; like I’ve beaten you easily”, Connor replied, “I’ve come for my prize by the way.”

“What prize? You’ve gotten your scholarship”, the coach said.

“This prize”, Connor stated and grabbed the frame containing the gold medal from the wall.

“You put that back!”, the coach yelled and sprang up from his chair as did Sean and Keith.

Connor didn’t react; he broke the frame and hung the Olympic medal around his own, muscular neck; the gold medal rested in the deep crevice between his melon-sized pecs. “Doesn’t it look better on a big man?”, Connor asked.

Involuntarily, the coach nodded, but quickly his anger took charge. “I’ll suspend you for good now!”, he yelled.

Connor simply tossed aside his towel, striations exploding across his spectacular chest as he loosened the fabric from his waist.

The coach stared in awe at the flaccid monster cock dangling between the tree-sized, deeply grooved quads, as did Sean and Keith. None of them reacted as the behemoth ripped off the coach’s clothes and threw him on his stomach on the desk.

“Off course, a medal isn’t enough since I’ve dominated you completely in our match. You boys strip too!”, Connor said while stroking his cock to hardness.

The coach suddenly regained his senses as he realized what was about to happen. He jumped up but a strong paw shoved against his back and pushed him down again. He budged and squirmed but couldn’t move. Sean and Keith moved in to help him; they grabbed the thick forearm and pulled with all their might; the tree-sized arm didn’t shift an inch.

Connor grinned at the scene: his brother and his buddy looked like dwarfs tucking at a bear. He ripped off their clothes with his free hand and shoved them against the wall.

Sean and Keith fell back against the wall and stared with fear and arousal at the behemoth. Their pencil dicks stubbornly hard atop marble-sized balls.

“Did you boys hit puberty yet? I’ve got more pit hair under my right arm than both you guys around your sticks, eh dicks”, Connor said before turning his attention to the squirming athlete on the desk. He smiled as he noticed how his meaty paw covered three quarters of the athletic back and his 240 pound coach was easily overpowered by his left arm. His cock jolted to full hardness and he bellowed in triumph as he claimed his second prize: he simply drove his engorged 21 incher into his coach’s ass.

“Noughn!”, the coach yelled in pain as the plum-sized head and the steely-hard shaft invaded him. He screamed as more pain exploded through him, tears flowed from the corner of his eyes and spasms shot through his body. He grabbed the side of his desk and pulled with all his might, but the strong paw kept him in place.

“Yeah!”, Connor boomed, his deep baritone filling the office. He enjoyed the feeling of totally overpowering the squirming, 240 pound Olympic champion with just one hand; it excited him far more than being fucked by Anton’s 25 incher.

Sean and Keith gazed at the scene in front of them; their meager pencil dicks jolted as Connor’s deep voice vibrated down their weak bodies. Keith couldn’t believe how his gentle little brother had changed so radically.

“Please, please, no more, stop, please”, the coach pleaded. He tapped his desk three times, trying to make the behemoth freshmen stop. He could feel the plum-sized head retreating; a load ‘pop’ resounded as it was pulled from his ass. He clenched his battered ass with all his remaining force and inhaled deeply.

Connor looked down and grinned; his cock hadn’t been this hard since the night he had dominated and drained his brother, it was even harder than last week in the wrestle hall. He gave his steely hard 21 incher a few hard strokes.

“Please, go. I won’t tell anyone and pretend this never happened. Keep my gold medal and we’ll forget about this all”, the coach mumbled and summoned his last ounces of strength to free himself. His well-developed muscled flexed as he tried to push himself up from his desk, while keeping his agonizing ass tightly clenched.

Connor’s forearm didn’t budge as his coach made his attempt to flee. The feeling of being the undisputed, dominant alpha-male in the room flooded him entirely; he howled in ecstasy as he rammed his throbbing cock at full force in the clenched ass.

The coach’s mouth hung open but no sound came out; words died in his throat as the plum-sized head busted through his clenched defenses and the hot pole was driven into his ass. Spams shot through his muscular arms as more pain filled his body.

“Stop, bro!”, Keith yelled in his high-pitched voice, “Where’s the good kid mom and dad raised? Can’t you see that all this power is corrupting you?”.

Connor kept shoving inch after inch of his steely hard cock into his coach’s ass. “That’s an inch more than last week”, he boomed in pleasure and began pounding the ass, shoving the desk back by his force. He grabbed the coach and sat him up on his 21 incher, pumping his ass with long powerful thrusts. He then looked at the two runts against the wall and said: “I’ve I’m corrupt, why are you guys hard then? Come over here and feel a real man!”.

The coach looked down and gasped; the freshmen’s monster-cock was outlined against his 6-pack as it slammed in and out his ass. His own cock was hard and oozing cum over his desk.

Sean and Keith couldn’t resist the behemoth’s command. They walked over to Connor and roamed his supreme musculature. Their pencil dicks throbbed and throbbed as they felt the hardness of the flexing abs and beastly arms. They stared up reverentially at the tower of muscle and their cocks leaked a feeble load.

Connor’s breathing fastened as he kept pumping his coach’s ass. He supported the 240 pound athlete with his left paw that covered the man’s chest while his right paw roamed his own 12-pack, that flexed and tightened with each powerful thrust from his hips; he didn’t even feel the weak small hands of Sean and Keith caressing his spectacular quads. “YYEEAAUUGGHHNN!!”, he bellowed deeply as his balls exploded. Gallons of cum blasted from his 21 incher.

Sean and Keith gazed in awe as the tree-sized quads flexed under their touch as Connor came; their meager balls pushed out another load of watery cum and they fell back exhausted.

The coach grunted as the behemoth’s cock swelled and exploded in his ass. The pressure built painfully and his stomach began looking bloated as load after load of cum filled his intestines.

Cum began flowing from the coach’s ass along Connor’s monster-cock as more loads blasted from the 21 incher. Connor grunted in exhaustion as he pulled his dick from the battered ass. He tossed the coach on the desk and inhaled deeply, stroking his still hard 21 incher and blasting cum all over the walls. He released his over-stimulated shaft, wrapped the towel around his 12-pack and left the office with a heaving chest, grinning at the cum-covered men before he left.

Chances of a new chapter are around 100%. I'm just very busy at the moment, but inspiration is building for a nice addition to the series.

can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Inspiration is kinda low these past weeks. I have some things in mind, but the energy to start writing seems absent. More chapters will certainly follow, but not right now.