Story Title 2: The Title Unthought Of

SarisHappy

The large 18 year old flexed in front of the full length mirror.  He saw the reflection of his bearded chin smirking back at him, the top half of his head cut off from view.  It seemed like each day, more and more of his face was being cut off by the ever shrinking mirror in front of him.

While awesome, it didn't excite him as much as his shoulders being out of view completely in the mirror for the first time.  He always stood right in the same place, admiring his body for hours.  The carpet where he stood was worn away by the ever growing feet that constantly shifted and pivoted as his body struck pose after pose.

"How?!"  His mind would wonder.  "How could I get this big?  How am I still getting bigger?!"

He let out a "Ha."  The beginning of a laugh, as he flexed his pecs.  They swelled up in front of him, each flex keeping them slightly larger than before.  He always saved his pecs for last while flexing.  They'd get so large, he could feel the weight of the muscle and blood on his wide rib cage.  He'd never seen them so big.

And he knew they were getting bigger.  He could literally feel it.  He could feel every cell in his body dividing.  He could feel the giant breakfast he just had being turned mass for his body.  He would meditate on the feeling constantly.  He could feel the hormonal cycles changing throughout the day.  He could feel the testosterone cycle looping.  He knew exactly when he'd be growing the most while awake.

His erection stuck out obscenely from between his legs.  The thick base went straight outward, and began it's upward curve until the head pointed straight upward.  The thickness of it felt like it would rip out of the smooth skin.  Perfectly symmetrical.  It did more than throb or pulse.  It was so hard, that the blood flowing through it made it beat intensely to the rhythm of his circulatory system.  A dick so strong, it actually helped his heart circulate blood throughout his massive body.

A stirring at the bed, but the young man didn't even look away from himself.

"Jesus, you look even bigger than last night."  The 25 year old women in bed said.

"I know..."  The guy said, continuing to flex.

There was a pause.  "You broke your headboard..."  She got up and took a better look at it.  "...In half."

He was momentarily shocked by feat of strength he performed without even knowing it.  He thought to himself, "Is that how big and strong I am now?  Jesus...and I'm gonna get even bigger?!"  He smirked and everything on his body bulged slightly.

"What the..."  He thought to himself.  His heart started racing.

The girl was standing at the foot of his bed now, completely nude.  While her body was amazing enough to never go unnoticed, she had to admit defeat to the part-deity standing in the same room as her.  She found it hard to look away herself.  She let out a small sigh of envy, wishing to have even some of the size and sexiness.  She would admire her body too if she was that tall and perfectly built.

"I'm gonna go freshen up, and I'll admire your body with you."  She said, walking out the door.

He wasn't even listening.  "Did...I just..."  He thought.

He felt the feeling of growth all over his body.  It surged well beyond it's previous intensity.  He had never felt his body put so much of it's energy toward growth in his life.  The feeling kept expanding inside him.  He felt his bone and muscles saturated with hormones and testosterone.  His skin felt tight on his body.

The feeling exploded inside him, causing him to grunt slightly.  His penis, harder than it has ever been, looked positively shocking to him right now.  His heart started racing.  The organ thumping so powerfully, the woman 2 rooms over paused over the sink, trying to deduce where the faint noise was coming from.

His penis, looking bigger than it ever had before, swelled larger right before his very eyes.  His muscles flexed as hard as possible against his will, but forced him into an upright and perfect posture. He could barely keep his eyes opened, as he saw his clenched jaw in the mirror, slowly moving upward.  He felt his shoulders swell outward, taking his arms further away from his torso.  His biceps flexed as hard as possible, and then flexed even harder somehow.

His back bulged, almost forcing him to bend forward.  His core and chest muscles flexed in response, keeping him at equilibrium.

His legs bulged, morose than any other muscle group.  Their massiveness felt like it rivaled his entire upper body.  He felt like they were preparing to jump, loading more and more blood and energy into them by the second.

ANd just as quickly as it began, it stopped.

He looked more pumped than he ever been.  He knew he was taller.  And his dick was so long, his mind was having a problem process the visual of it.  The mind, disbelieving that this giant member was attached to him.  "Absurd!"  His mind would say, in a silly accent.  "Mammals do not acquire a phallus this large!  Tell that fool to stop this irrational behavior at once!"

He looked in the mirror.  The size difference was just enough to disprove his disbelief.  He had grown.  He had just put on size and height.  An inch here.  A few inches there.  But there was no denying it.

Did he do it?  Could he control it?  Was it a genetic fluke?  An abnormality?  Is he going crazy?  Is any of this real?  Is reality real?  Could philosophy and human reason ever answer if the time-space...

The door opened, and the girl's "sexy face" immediately turned into a shocked face.  

"What the f..f...uuu...k"  She said, as her fluids dripped down her freshly rinsed legs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Great story, Saris! I absolutely love how the young, sexy musclegod is fucking a woman several years older than him! Is this is a sequel to something? And what's up with that title?

Keep writing!

lol no i never have the interest to do sequels.  i like my stories short.

The title is sort of a joke i made at the old forum, about how i suck at thinking up titles.  so i had another story that was titled "story title"

I forgot that it makes no sense here.

Great story!

With respect to titles:

Sometimes the easiest is best, i.e.:

What is the first line of the story?

What is the first line of dialogue?

This one could have been:

"The Large 18-year-old..."

or

"Flexing in front of the Mirror"

or

"How Could I get this Big?"

or even...

"How?"

Something to keep in mind for the next gem!

• Upvote 1