Camp Myosin Part 6

MuscleMan166

Sorry about the delay guys, weather was acting crazy.  Here's the penultimate part.  (next one will be like an epilogue).

Camp Myosin Part 6

Day 64

I can’t believe that it’s the final week of camp.  The past week has been amazing, just walking around in my jockstrap feeling the wind on my muscles.  I couldn’t walk 6 feet without seeing a couple of the campers having sex or me giving sex to them.  Breakfast was always fun, we get to see Gustav wearing nothing but an apron and get a good view of his ass.  Too bad we couldn’t fuck him, because he was too busy feeding a mess hall filled to the brim with growing muscle men.

It was also a common sight to see campers jacking off over their food to give that special sauce to help improve the food’s taste.  It was so fucking delicious that we went for more helpings, even up to getting fifths or sixths.  I can say for sure that Fred always go for even more helpings than me, he won the award for the biggest eater in this camp.  The extra helpings he ate would never go to his gut again as his body now metabolizes all foods into fuel for his muscles.  He easily cums whenever he feels his abs, now feeling amazed at his strong, ripped six pack.

Then it was time to get our workouts in with Jorge, he always pushes us to work our asses off.  The obstacle course was easy to get through in a matter of seconds.  When we go through our uphill runs, I usually finish first after going up and down 4 times with the 750 lbs weighted vest.  Then, I give a quick fuck to Jorge as we waited for the rest of the campers to come back.  By the time Bill made it back, I’ve already climaxed and let Bill fucked him as I went to the outdoor gym.   He’s the second strongest guy after me, as he always tries to lift as much as I could, and he could fuck as long as I could, too.

Afternoon was fun time, with lunch from Gustav and the chef sex, Fred really enjoyed getting extra helpings of sex with Gustav.  Then I and my cabin mates decided to go for a swim in the lake and fuck around with Matt.  We didn’t need to wear our speedos as we didn’t care if we were naked or not and just dove right in.  Early in the morning, the lake was clear, but by the time we got in the lake, it was clouded with the other campers’ jizz as they obviously had sex in here.  Sam climbed up on deck and was able to drag Matt into the lake to play around.  He removed his lifeguard speedo and just fucked him in the water, while the rest of us either masturbated or fucked one another, and it felt fucking great.

Then there was working out in the outdoor gym, just to feel my muscles get pumped up from all the heavy lifting.  It was like they were getting an erection and it felt amazing feeling them working to lift.  It was not only that, but the campers that were there to lift in the gym were always fun to fuck.  They usually ask me to spot them, but it just gave me an excuse to fuck.  That one camper I spotted on his squat couldn’t focus because I had my cock up in his ass when he went down deep and me fondling his pecs didn’t help him focus.

Earlier today, I went to the nurse’s office and Kyle took my measurements after Kyle gave me a blowjob.  He proudly exclaimed my measurements to me: my height is 6’1’’, my weight is 365 lbs, my arms measure up to 30 inches, chest was 100 inches, quads are 43 inches, waist is 32 inches, and my cock is 15 inches hard.  I felt so horny after hearing my measurements and I straight up fucking him senseless.  I soon left just as Ben arrived, getting his measurements taken, telling Kyle is nice and loose for him in a jokingly manner.  I saw Robert fucking Aiden in the distance and went up to them to see if they wanted a big guy like to join. They did say they wanted to, but after they fucked they have to get word out that Dan wants to have a meeting at lunch time.

It was then lunch time, when all of us were just sitting there in our skimpy underwear waiting for the sexy man himself, Dan.  Dan arrived on stage in nothing but a too-small poser, his big cock looks about to rip through his posers, and announced some news.  He said that this camp has been one of the best ever and saw some guys grow into unbelievable size.  Then the entire mess hall was staring at me since I was the biggest camper and I decided to give them a show.  I stood up in my seat and rip my jockstrap off of me and showed off my muscles in the nude, hearing the hollers and wolf whistles from my fellow camp mates.  Dan just smiled at me and told me sit back down all the while he was staring at my physique and cock.

Dan then went on to tell the next bit of news, the true purpose of this camp.  It is originally a training facility to help create the new super soldiers for the army.  He went on to say that the good food that Gustav fed us were laced with the formula to cause the growth and the formula sometimes make us grow a little or a lot more muscular.  This would explain why my cabin mates and I were the biggest guys in the camp.  It also explains the Spartan training that Jorge put us through every day.

Dan went on to say that our new clothes are already in our cabins and that tomorrow there will be a bus to take us to the army base.  For some reason, I didn’t have a problem being created for army purposes; I was huge, strong, and primed to do some fucking.  What more could I want?  As I was admiring the size of my biceps, I heard Dan said that we should head back to our cabins and write letters to our families that we would join the army.  He also hinted to give us campers a proper celebration for when we return, by removing his posers and let his cock out.

It was a stampede as all of us campers ran out of the mess hall and back to our cabins to write the letters.  Even now, I’m finishing up the letter and it was pretty easy to convince my parents since I wasn’t originally going to college.  Well Journal, I’m leaving the letter next to you, because I want to hurry back to the mess hall, because I want to fuck with Dan, before the other campers get there.

Later Journal

Day 65

Well last night was amazing.  It was a huge orgy, so many muscle guys just fucking around.  I see that some of my cabin mates were the center of attention for some of the muscle whores.  I saw Ben in the far end of the mess hall fucking Kyle.  The nurse enjoyed getting Ben’s special thermometer up his ass.  I saw near the kitchen that Fred was getting his cock blown by Gustav, which is ironic how the former fat guy was now huge, with a six-pack having sex with the chef.

Bill was on the table riding Jorge’s cock, squeezing his ass using the muscles that he worked so hard to build going through the training that Jorge put us through.  It was amazing seeing the tables still not broken as the force from the muscle for the sex.  Sam was on another table rimming Matt’s ass as his cock was licked and sucked by one of the other campers.  Aiden and Robert were in the center of the mess hall worshipping each other’s muscles, while they were getting fucked and their cocks sucked by a bunch of other campers.

As I was getting my muscles worshipped, I saw on stage Dan by himself looking so sexy and ready to get fucked.  I walked up to him on stage and that’s when I noticed that I was bigger than him, taller by an inch and much heavier.  I decided to assert my alphaness and kissed him on the lips, it felt so fucking that he moaned as I was squeezing his muscles.  I brought him close to me that we were grinding against each other, two of the biggest guys in the camp having such a great time.

Then I did something that I would remember for a long time, I lifted the camp director up with the strength of my arms and aimed my cock at his asshole.  Then I slammed him down onto my cock as it was forcefully entered into his ass.  He groaned loudly as I rammed his ass with the power of my hips and dick, and he wrapped his legs around my waist as my hands wandered around his huge body.  I silenced his noise by kissing him again, and as I climaxed into his ass, I knew that I was a true alpha, the top dog in this camp and that all of them were here to worship me.  This camp is the best place I have ever been to!

The rest of the night of the orgy was a long night of fucking and sucking, and a bunch of the campers were walking back with sore mouths and asses.  I and my cabin mates went back to the Alpha Cabin and we slept in the nude, after a quick round of fucking between the six of us.  We woke up with the usual wet dream cum on our bodies and went to the showers to clean ourselves off.  I was the last one to get out of the showers, one of the few negative sides to being super huge, all that muscle to clean.  I saw my friends walk out of the Alpha Cabin wearing the skin-tight under armor black army shorts, with the fatigue camouflage pants, and army boots that was given to us by the employees.

They also had the journals and letters in their hands ready to give back to Dan and the others and I told them that I’ll see them in the bus in a little bit.  I about was to put on the same clothes when I saw Dan walking into the cabin wanting to see me.  First, he said that he was proud of the growth I went through the entire camp as I ended up being bigger than him, all the while he was massaging my wet muscles.  Second, he said that because of my growth, I and my cabin mates are to return to this camp next year to help run it and replace the current staff.  I was asking why he and the other staff had to be replaced and Dan replied that if one camper ended up growing bigger than the camp director, he and his cabin mates will become the new staff for the next camp session.

That would explain why there were six employees here to begin with instead of more.  I also felt happy to come back here and Dan informed me that I would be the next camp director.  He also said that his group held their positions for 5 years, which also explain why they look young, and that based on my size, I and my friends will be the same staff for 10 years or more.  He kissed me one more time and told me to hurry and get dressed because the recruits are getting on the bus.  I placed on my new clothes ready to join the special division of the army and show off my muscles.

Journal, it has been a great adventure and looking back at Day 1, I can’t help but grow hard from my tale of growth and can’t wait for next year to see the new recruits.  Watch them grow and fall in love with their muscles and be ready to fuck.  If what Dan said was true, I would be looking forward to a summer of fucking for a long while.  In fact my cock is growing hard right now at the thought.  I want to thank you Journal for being there when I wanted to talk about my tale of muscle.

Farewell, Journal

• Upvote 5