Bbq Sauce

hptycoon49

I'm a long-time reader, first time writer. This story was inspired by a tumblr blog I saw once (although I cannot find it again). 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

BBQ Sauce

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My heart was pounding. Jim would be home soon. I knew he would be hungry, he was always hungry. Did I make enough food? Did I remember to get all his supplements? I’d heaped the table with piles of chicken, potatoes, sausages and broccoli but it was never enough. I’d also defrosted four enormous steaks which were now sitting out near the grill. Maybe if I was lucky he’d even let me have some. I looked at the clock, five hours had passed since Jim left for the gym.

When I heard the crunch of gravel on the driveway, my cock started to pulse with excitement. The front door opened and though I couldn’t see him, I could sure smell him. Pure musk. Pure testosterone. It was intoxicating. I waited in the back like I was supposed to. Jim walked through the house and found me sitting on the couch.

God he was beautiful. Only 19 years old and the biggest guy I had ever seen in my life. At 6’8” and 300 pounds of pure muscle he was nothing short of a god. His head sat upon a pair of enormous traps framed by beautifully ripped shoulders. Veins visibly snaked down his arms, over his horseshoe triceps and 25” biceps then down and across his ham-sized forearms. His sweat-stained tank top couldn’t contain his massive chest. His pecs hung off him in thick dense slabs, one nipple, the size of a half-dollar, peaked out tantalizingly dripping with sweat.  Jim looked down at me and smirked staring at my erection.

“You like what you see don’t you little buddy?” he asked, heaving his arms into the air and flexing.  “Well honestly who wouldn’t, I’m a fuckin beast? 19 years old and already 300 pounds of pure muscle.”

Jim spotted the steaks near the grill and smiled. “Good boy”. Jim always wanted to do the grilling himself.

I followed the muscle god outside into the afternoon sunshine. He was so massive that he had to turn sideways to get through the sliding glass door. Jim threw the four massive steaks onto the hot grill then grabbed the bottom of his tank and seductively pulled it over his head. Brick by brick his 8-pack came into view.  Each deeply carved ab was coated in a fine sheen of sweat. Will I get to clean them?

The muscle beast walked up to me. His pecs blocked out the sun. His scent was overpowering. I could see every hair, every striation, ever bead of sweat but I knew I couldn’t touch until I had permission.

I looked up, over his abs, past his massive chest and into his startlingly green eyes. Jim smiled at me knowingly. Then suddenly and irrestistibly he pushed my head down towards his mammoth bulge. With his other hand, Jim pulled his enormous package from his gym shorts. His 10” cock and lemon-sized balls flopped out. His dick was so thick that even flaccid I couldn’t get my hand around it. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, tasting the musk as it ballooned upwards. The heat coming off it was incredible. As I continued working the shaft with my tongue Jim tended to the steaks. While Jim expertly charred the slabs of beef on the grill, his monster cock grew to 16” in length and the diameter of a coke can. There was simply no way I could take his mammoth rod in my mouth so I worked my way feverishly around the head. His dick felt like hot iron on my tongue. I chanced a glance up and saw Jim’s muscles thrown into sharp relief by the setting sun.

Jim’s quads began straining at the thin fabric of his shorts as his body tensed up. I heard threads begin to pop and rip as Jim started to let out deep guttural moans of pleasure. Then all at once, Jim let out a thundering roar as his cock released torrents of thick white cum. I tried to take as much of the alpha seed as I could but the force and volume threw me backwards onto the ground. Jim’s gym shorts, no longer able to contain all his godly muscle burst off him and fell into the growing pool of cum at his feet.  

When his orgasm subsided, Jim removed the steaks from the grill and set them on a platter. He then ran his hand down the length of his shaft collecting what cum remained in the palm of his hand. Jim spread the thick white cream on the smallest steak and threw it at my feet.

“Eat up” he said. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 21

• 4 months later...

Fucking unbelievably good story. It's short, and actually, I wish it hadn't been so short because it was so good ;).

The setup was fantastic and you have a killer sense of detail, especially for giving us of a sense of muscle teens size. The ending was on point as well, really raunchy. Hope to see more from you.

-Alex

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1