TheWeremuscleForest

C J is a small guy that has a tremendous talent in drawing muscle growth on paper. This is a talent that he has honed over several years growing up as an outsider in not only school, but in society as a whole. His parents could never understand why he had no interest in ever finding someone to be with in real life. All he ever cared about was drawing whatever fantasies were in his head on paper.

This infatuation with muscle growth would escalate into him actually attempting to inflate himself through various means by way of vacuum, air, water, or whatever he could find to manipulate his body. The swelling of his body makes him feel powerful, even though it is extremely temporary. He would look at himself in a giant mirror in his bedroom as his clothes would expand with whatever he could put inside them.

One day unexpectedly, a hulking figure appears on the other side of his mirror. It speaks to him and says that it would like to fulfill his desire, but that he must give up his innocence to do so. He is puzzled as to what the humanlike figure is talking about. It walks out of his mirror and is an amazing specimen to behold. It touches his head as he feels an unreal rush of excitement racing through him. The feeling disappears once the figure turns back around and goes through the mirror.

Without ever uttering a word, he makes a deal with the Muscle Genie. He is actually a very modest guy. He lives alone because he doesn't really identify with anyone. He does however talk on chat groups on his laptop since that is where he gets most of his ideas for his drawings. His obsession with inflating his body may become a major part of his life from this point on.

As he goes to lay down for the night in his bed by the window, he feels a sense of ease as he tries to compile more ideas. He falls asleep after a few minutes and begins to dream about inflating his body again. With his extensive experience of stretching his skin for temporary periods of time, C J would have no issue with doing it again. Coming through the mirror, the Genie walks over to his bed and climbs in with him. It smiles as it moves in close to where he is sleeping.

It uncovers him and pulls his boxers off his crotch. After looking at his flaccid cock for a few moments, it touches it and makes it jump slightly. C J moans and tries to move to his side before the Genie rolls him back over. It puts its other hand on his head to keep him calm. C J sighs as the feeling is so soothing. After keeping him motionless, it rubs his cock to wake it up. Incredibly, it starts stretching and pulling its way from inside his body getting longer and thicker. Once it is done growing, it has surpassed a foot in length.

‘Mmmmm that feels so amazing…..I want more.’

The Genie smiles again as it leans over and licks his stomach to make it react. C J grabs its head as he feels his abs and obliques pulsing and quivering.

‘Ahh yeah feels so good…..I want to feel them swelling.’

It obliges as extreme popping starts with each individual abdominal forcing their way out from his core. He moans as they start bloating themselves into distended shapes resembling more of a belly than muscles.

‘AHHH YES…..GIVE ME MORE! ! ! ! !’

It starts to move its way up his chest to his pecs which are starting to swell. C J moans uncontrollably in his slumber as he feels them starting to touch his chin. His nipples are now blowing up beyond silver dollars and continuing. The Genie can see now that he craves this more than anything since he is starting to spill precum all over his bed.

It stands in front of him now and begins to rub its hands together. It makes a strange motion and points at his arms and legs. C J moans louder now as his arms blow up into huge vascular poles and his legs turn into massive tree trunks. His bed disintegrates under his weight as he continues to grow wildly.

‘*very deep voice* OH FUCK YEAH…..I WANT IT ALL! ! ! ! !’

His tiny head begins to swell up itself as the muscles start swelling bigger than before making his facial hair disappear under the pressure. He is hairless now as his skinny body has inflated into superhuman proportions. Instead of disappearing after this monstrous transformation, the Genie waits for C J to wake up to witness his changes.

‘Uhhh *he awakens*, WHA! *notices his voice change* OH MY GAWD! *stares at his hands and notices his beastly pecs and nipples* HOLY FUCK!’

He looks up and sees the Genie staring him in the face. It wants him to try and stand. It puts its hand out to grab his and pulls him up. He stumbles a few times after learning that he needs to conform to his new size. Each step he takes makes his apartment shake as stuff hops on the floor. The Genie opens a window for him to try and get through. When he tries to go through it, he ends up breaking the whole frame and it crashes down on him. The Genie grabs him quickly and pulls him away from the building.

‘Uhhh, that hurts a lot’, as he pulls huge glass slivers out of his back.

The Genie tells him to stop moving so it can help ease his pain. It places its hands on his back and quickly heals him. When they get to an empty field, it stops and makes him stand motionless. It directs his eyes to stare into its own as it begins to inflate itself. Its original 7’ height is now beyond 9’ and continues to climb as it grows more muscular filling out more and more.

‘WOW MAN, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.’

C J is blown away by the Genie’s ability to grow. It eventually gets to 15’ before some people start to notice something going on. While the being’s body is outrageous by C J’s terms, the young artist is no slouch either. His 6’5 440 pound frame will be hard to contain. The Genie eventually stops growing once it gets to 18’ and 10,000 pounds. It looks down at the tiny humans and smiles before evaporating into thin air. C J falls to the ground and lies there unconscious shrinking with each breath. Was this all a dream or did the Genie really bestow this gift to him? Perhaps one day he will know for sure.

The Field Where I Grew

‘Ohh damn, my head hurts.’

CJ awakens back inside his bedroom as he hears someone unlocking the apartment door.

‘Hey there stranger, how’s it going…..WHOA Corey you look amazing. Did you decide to take in some gym time while I was gone?’

‘Huh? Wait what……’

CJ looks down at his ripped muscles and smiles as he realizes that what happened a few hours ago really did happen.

‘Seriously Corey, you look great. Let me come over and take a closer look at your hot self.’

The surprised black man walks over and sits down on the bed to give his partner a nice rubdown feeling his hard muscular chest. They kiss a bit as CJ uncovers his lower body revealing his hard cock.

‘Did you miss this Colin? I know it has missed you quite a bit.’

‘MMM Corey, you know how to entice me.’

He leans down to swallow CJ’s rod as the black man takes his jacket off to get more comfortable. He moves rapidly up and down on his lover making him writhe in pleasure. CJ makes him stop after a few minutes though to tell him something.

‘I want to tell you how my body got this way Colin, but you may think I am crazy. While I was toying with the idea of inflating myself, some strange alien came by and turned me into a huge muscle giant. It was awesome. I guess that as a result, I was able to keep some of this muscle.’

‘Uhh alright…..I know how much you love to manipulate your body CJ, but this seems a bit strange. Anyway, can I finish sucking you off babe?’

CJ sits back and gets a look on his face that confuses Colin.

‘Wait Colin, I have an idea. Let’s go to the place where this happened. I want to see if it will happen again.’

Colin seems irritated by this especially since he just wants to relax and have a little fun with CJ.

‘Hmmm well for you babe I guess I will go along with it. It isn’t necessarily my thing, but I will do it for you.’

‘Great, let me grab a t-shirt and some pants and we will go. You may love this more than you think sexy.’

CJ and Colin arrive at the field about ten minutes later. The confused black man watches as his lover rushes over to the spot that he is talking about.

‘Here is where it happened Colin. Now if only I could do it again…..*grabs his chest*…..OH SHIT!’

CJ begins to feel a rush of adrenaline passing through him as he feels his body starting to react. His muscles start to double up on each other as his shirt and pants completely shred to pieces. He feels himself rising as his feet and legs begin to push him higher into the air. His muscles nearly grow out of his skin as they make stretching and inflating sounds. Colin’s mouth gapes open as he witnesses his lover growing rapidly.

‘COREY!? WHAT THE FUCK…..IS HAPPENING TO YOU? HOLY SHIT MAN…..*sees this giant muscleman growing in front of him*…..THIS IS UNREAL!’

*deeper voice* ‘OHH YEAH COLIN, AND THIS TIME IT FEELS INCREDIBLE! LAST TIME THERE WAS PAIN, BUT THIS TIME I DON’T FEEL ANY OF THAT. FEELING MY MUSCLES GROWING WIDER AND WIDER IS MAKING ME SO HORNY! GET OVER HERE SO I CAN WATCH YOU BLOW UP JUST LIKE I HAVE! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT BLACK MUSCLES EXPLODE IN MY HANDS!’

Colin feels his cock growing in his pants hearing CJ talk so dirty. He walks over slowly since CJ has now grown to over 300 pounds. Once he gets into the area of where his lover is, he can feel his own body reacting to some strange force.

‘OH MY GAWD MAN…..*voice deepens* *RIP…..RIP…..RIP* SHIT……*STRETCH* *SHRED*……FUCK YEAH…..*voice gets deeper*……MMMMM I FEEL SO FUCKING HORNY COREY……YEAH I WANT TO FUCKING GROW EVEN MORE…..*STRETCH*……’

Colin’s clothes rip completely off as his muscles explode in size. CJ finally stops growing once he passes 400 pounds as he sees his once small black lover growing in a huge Nubian giant. His skin has trouble keeping up with the pace of his growing muscles as he cups his own pecs in his hands feeling their massiveness nearly making him fall over. He begins to rise higher into the air just like CJ did as his feet and legs begin to grow longer.

His arms continue to grow even after his massive quads and chest stop. He laughs as he watches his engorged biceps swell up bigger flexing them and feeling them rise above his head. CJ grabs him and starts to kiss him feeling his black lover expanding in his arms. Colin slaps his cock against his white lover’s legs as the two behemoths start making love again.

‘OHH COLIN…..FUCK MAN YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED HOTTER! I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD LOVE THIS!’

‘I HAD NO IDEA COREY THAT THIS WOULD FEEL SO INCREDIBLE! GAWD I CAN’T HELP BUT TO SUCK ON THESE HUGE BICEPS! *licks and sucks them* FUCK I CAN’T HOLD MY CUM IN BABE!’

CJ comes up with an idea.

‘HEHE LET’S SHOWER THIS WHOLE PARK WITH OUR SEED COLIN, IT WILL BE FUN HOT MAN!’

CJ strokes himself a little faster making his balls start to swell up. Colin sucks on his huge nips making his white lover yell as his voice echoes over the entire area.

‘SOUNDS GREAT TO ME BABE. I AM ALREADY LEAKING ALL OVER THE GROUND.’

CJ gets down on his knees to lap up the river flowing from Colin’s cock and moans deeply making the ground shake. With just a few strokes, the black giant rears back and shoots numerous rockets of white jizz all over his lover and the park. The goo makes the ground look like it just snowed. CJ decides to get up and strokes himself harder to join Colin in his ecstasy.

‘OH YEAH COLIN HERE COMES MY CONTRIBUTION!’

CJ shoots his massive load over the trees and into other parts of the park as him and his black giant lover continue to coat the park in white jizz. They both turn to look at each other and make out before falling to the ground to start taking turns fucking each other. Various emergency vehicles are heard in the background which does little to detract from the two behemoths love making.

As they feel more cum building inside each other, they shoot more cum all over the park and even on each other as they swallow several gallons before passing out from the sheer exhaustion of the experience. After they fall asleep, they both shrink back to their original size and lie in a huge pool of cum. The emergency personnel find them unconscious and wonder what the hell happened to the park.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14