The Bear's Cub Part 3

Omiganda

Sorry for the wait on this one. I've been slowly progressing through enhance my drawing ability while trying to maintain the pace for the story and its been kind of tough. I'll get the next one done no doubt. The tricky part is wondering when. Enjoy! :D

Dedicated to godofjurai13

The Bear’s Cub

I was sitting at the table but I wasn’t completely relaxed and well rested. I couldn’t shake that I’d slept with one giant to get another smaller one. I had heard the explanation of Bear having gone to class at the college but I wasn’t in the mood to completely believe him yet.

Taker, the one who’d awoken me, was quite a difference from the one I’d slept with. He was tall at what had to be 6’11 and was wearing nothing but a tight looking jock strap that held up his ass for my view while he cooked breakfast. He was a beautiful, tempting sight in the sunlight as he seemed to shimmy and danced, letting big and tight muscles collide with each other in different places. There was no music playing but I could hear him humming as he shuffled the eggs.  “I like a little music while I bounce my eggs around but I’ve got new company to get to know” he explained as he stopped dancing to pull at one of the straps that pulled into his flesh. Taker was a testimony to Bear in some cases as he stood almost naked.

His hair was a really hot dirty blonde with hair so silky in a freshly done wavy cut. The man’s neck was thick and trailed down to traps that glistened in the light with their muscular fiber. Broad shoulders were filled in powerfully and reached far out but in a more proportional sense than when describing Bear. The muscles in his back were tight looking and seemed as though every movement created a ripple in the muscles. I only faintly heard the sound of the eggs sizzling for the final few times as I saw those big glutes bouncing every time Taker moved his legs. They looked powerful and bubbled with their perkiness the way melons would. His thick legs were spread far in a sort of manly look like he was the biggest man in the area and he wanted to strut it. I couldn’t help but see a bit of the white fabric from behind him that made the pouch, its contents stretching down between his legs like he’d stuffed Jumbo eggs inside.

“Done! Love cooking eggs, gets me feeling great.”

With that, Taker turned and I really saw the hairy truth. Taker was truly an Adonis with his beautiful face and it only trailed further down when it came to his meaty pecs. They stuck out proudly as though they were always several inches away from their master and, even when contracting, would hold true to that as they collected his oxygen. His nipples were surprisingly large and looked as though they wanted nothing more than to be licked as they stood slightly downward from the muscle packed in Taker’s chest. His abs looked like they were made of crystal the way they glistened with his dancing sweat and were surrounded hairless except for a seductive happy trail going down into Taker’s jockstrap in attempt to pull the foolish down in to come play with the big meat he coveted between his big legs, both having little to no hair on them.

Watching Taker walk was like a work of art as he walked over to me as though the perfect man statue had come to grace me with a plate of eggs. He patted me on the back regardless of my mistrust and gave me this beautifully, white smile. “Don’t forget to kiss the cook” he said leaning in. I felt his full smell as he came near me and the boner in my briefs was up at attention like a dutiful soldier. His smell was intoxicating; like the smell of a sweaty man filled to the brink with testosterone. It sent me to new heights that made me want to just wrap my arms around his waist, pull him in, and stuff my face into his chest to sniff up all the man that he was. Taker saw my reaction and laughed heartily, his deep voice and 5 o’clock shadow sending me closer to climax. “Now calm down there, Cub, we don’t want you cumming before you meet everyone.”

With that, Taker turned, found his seat at the chair next to me on the long table, and pulled up a chair. This forced me to turn to my plate of eggs, ham, and sausage sitting on the table, its steam rising off and filling my nose with smells that were good but simply not as good as the smell coming off of Taker. Taker leaned back in his chair like he was in control and made sure to spread his legs so I could see how weighty his big package was in his jockstrap, its size truly immense in the confines of the pitiful jockstrap.

“We all agreed that just one of us would stay behind so we could concentrate and keep off from fucking each other’s brains out but, now that I think about it, sending me was probably their worst idea yet.” With the last word, he leaned in to show he was truly interested in me and everything I was doing. “I wouldn’t send me knowing that you’re probably the cutest little pup I’ve ever seen. I’ll be sure to be a good big brother but that doesn’t mean I won’t try and take advantage of you” he said with a big grin and a flash of his beautifully green eyes. He was too hot for me to reject and far too smart not to know it. I quickly tried to dodge the gaze by stuffing food in my mouth. I didn’t realize till the food was in me but, when I took the first bite, the taste reminded me that I hadn’t eating anything since breakfast of yesterday. My body was craving food like never before and I took the liberty of scarfing it down and guzzling orange juice every few minutes. Taker had kept his eyes on me the whole time, my gaze coming back to those hypnotic green eyes. When I was finished, I felt like I was in someone else’s house eating a meal; trying not to look ill mannered or as though I’d missed a lesson in home training. Taker laughed again.

“You’re so uptight! He wasn’t kidding when he said you’d be shy” he said as he raised an arm to scratch his hairy armpit, my mouth nearly letting out drool at the sight. “Relax, dude. You’re going to be a frat of real men soon. Being uptight is like trying to get out of a fight with your bed sheets. Here, we only have one rule: Respect Bear. Easy right?” Taker got up and walked closer to me. “There are different ways to do it that we can do later. You might not know it yet but among all of them, I’m probably the most fucking horny.” Taker testified to this by digging a hand into his jockstrap and adjusting the slowly growing bulge in the jockstrap. “But I feel bad ‘cause we don’t have any time for horny. We have to go get you signed up for orientation.” I raised an eyebrow at that statement. “But orientation isn’t till next week. What’s the point of going to the school now?”

Taker went over to the couch in the living room and lifted up some clothes for him and a bag, throwing the bag at me to catch. “With Bear, time isn’t an issue. Put those fuckers on. We’re going to play a little game.”

---

The campus was exceptionally close thanks to the frat owning such a close home. The buildings in the daylight were a lot less menacing and more home-y. Other college goers were getting in their cars or walking or having their morning jog based on the times they had till their classes started. A good deal of them too the time to stop and turn to Taker and, honestly, who wouldn’t? Taker’s big, lean muscles were a sight for sore eyes the way he walked with that confident walk and the way he filled out his clothes. His arms were bare and veiny as he had decided to let all the man out and wear nothing but a fake shark teeth necklace and a white tank top that bent with the overhang of his pecs and had to be tucked into his cargo shorts to keep it from being pulled up with his height. If he were standing in front of me and I were at a wall, Taker would completely block my existence from the sun with his frame. He was massive and everyone knew it. His big feet were being stuffed into what looked like size 18 sandals and almost had his heels touching the ground with their girth. “God, I fucking hate growth spurts. Can’t help being in a family of basketball players, huh?” he say as he yanked on the shoes.

When we reached the school, I was thoroughly surprised. There was so much to look it at with the many buildings and several restaurants based in just the right spot if you needed a good meal (which I imagined with Bear and Taker that was a BIG meal). The front desk was inside of the first building, easy to spot as soon as we walked in. Already, there was a man that looked like he was preparing for the orientation by setting papers on his desk a week early. Taker took the liberty of introducing me.

“Hey, Chad. This is Bear’s new pup” he said as he shoved me forward to meet the guy. He was cute but I could already tell from looking at him that Bear wouldn’t take him into the frat. This guy was fit but he was scrawny and, if anything, mildly cute compared to Taker. I shook his hand and he didn’t even have to speak to me to check the computer, print some new papers, and hand me the card I took a picture for a week ago. I almost had whiplash from how easily we got through that. Taker chuckled a little. “When your Bear’s pup, waiting is a thing of the past, Cub. Get used to walking into clubs, getting free food, and fucking the best hotties with just a snap of your fingers.”

As I got used to my new power, Taker gave me a tour of the school. This particular college was well known and famous for being the top of the heap for every sport in the area. With such amazing scores, it was EXTREMELY rare to see a loss on their record. Even then, they’d come back with record breaking speeds or strengths or feats unlike anything ever before. Swimming, wrestling, football, tennis, rugby, baseball, weight lifting ; all of these were just testimonies to the school’s phenomenal reputation.

By the end of it, I hadn’t come any closer to finding the other pups. “How can the game be this hard? You wanted me to find the other frat members but their practically invisible!” Taker looked off into the distance with a smile. “You’re just not looking hard enough, Cub. That’s ok though. It’s getting late and we’ve already skipping lunch. I’m fucking starving!”

That was all there was to it before we headed back to the Cave, my knowledge of the other pup’s presence unknown. Particularly, the blonde one with the blonde nose and the hungry eyes of a panther looking at me from behind a wall.

“So this is your new Cub, Bear?”

---

We’d had to take a detour to a restaurant before heading back. Taker wouldn’t have an empty stomach before getting home. We decided to stop at a mom and pop place near it to get something to eat. I was planning just to eat something that would have me full. Taker was doing the same. The only difference was that Taker was packing a lot more and needed a shit ton of food. I was shocked the way I sat there, eating my country fried steak with my fork and knife as Taker dug into an assortment of foods. Whether it was mashed potatoes, fried chicken, steak, pork chops, spinach, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, and several other foods, Taker found room to keep it all down and stuff more into that big body.

I was beginning to drool but not at the food. The way Taker ate was both disgusting and hot as he seemed to eat everything in sight. Taker saw this and tapped beside my plate. “Eat your grub. We’ve got to make you big and strong for Bear.”

I didn’t hesitate to start eating. I knew that I was going to be apart of a frat and, like on the movies, I had to listen to my elder frat members. It wasn’t all that hard though as I began to try and eat like my big counterpart. I was starting to feel at home and I’d only met two of the seven people who would change my life forever.

I had my eyebrow raised looking up to the house. It was dark even though Taker insisted they’d be home already. Taker walked in first. “Maybe they all went to sleep” Taker guessed as he turned on the light in the room and made the appearance of the living room clear. I was looking around but I couldn’t help turning to Taker as he started giggling. It was a throaty chuckle that came out but I’d called it a sexy giggle.

“You ok, Taker?” I asked concerned as he’d laughed out of nowhere. He only looked down at me and grinned, rubbing a teary eye from his laughter. “I’m sorry, Cub. I just can’t do it anymore.”

I didn’t understand but voice behind me filled in the blanks. “You couldn’t pretend for 5 minutes atleast?”

I tried to turn but it was too quick to react as a black bag covered my face and I was blinded to the world.

---

It was several minutes later that I found myself standing in the dark. I could only tell the bag had even come off my head because the wind actually hit my face now. Still, it didn’t help that there was practically no light and I couldn’t tell whether there was anything or anyone in the room. I got my answer.

“Cub, you have been chosen to become the new pup of our leader, Bear. As his pup, you will become everything he desires you to be. A good person, a man who want to get bigger, his perfect pup to love as he does all his pups. Do you accept this? Please answer with ‘No, brother’ or ‘Yes, brother’”

This was the part I was supposed to hesitate on the question. With a flash of Bear in my head, I didn’t.

“Yes, brother.”

There was a silence for a moment as though my answer were resonating through the room. “Do you wish to both fuel his love and share his love? To see him and your brother’s as your closest allies?”

I didn’t hesitate to answer again. “Yes, brother”

There was another silence before I heard something click and a dim light went on in the room. There were 6 figures in the room all making a perfect circle around me. There was a big person I could instantly tell was Bear but I tried to avoid distracting myself.

“Then by the power vested in me, Brother Hare, I now pronounce you a member of Bear’s pups!”

At this, robes went flying as the people in them revealed themselves. There was a collective cheer as I was crowded around and got my hair ruffled more times than I can count. “Knew you’d be able to do it, Cub! You’re perfect for our family with that nice little ass you got there” came Taker’s voice. I could make him out of the other seven but I wasn’t concentrating on him. There were just too many handsome men and big muscles to really keep my eyes on one person.

A big shadow came over us as Bear closed in. “Ok, pups! You’ve scared your little brother enough! He’s knew but I think it’s time he gets his sessions started.” A collective awe at this command but they all agreed none the less. They were all difficult to see but I knew I’d be seeing what they looked like later. The only one who stopped was a muscular asian man who towered over me at 6’4! His eyes were concentrated on only me, even through this darkness, but there was a smile on his face that let me know he was atleast somewhat friendly. He reached out his hand, waiting for me to shake, and I couldn’t help but oblige. My hand was wrapped in that big mitt like it was a baseball in comparison to his strong hand. I could see the tendons appear as he held me but I knew he was holding back. Whatever he did, he worked hard to strengthen these arms.

“Welcome, little brother. I’m Brother Hare and I just wanted to leave you with something to remember to visit ALL of your brothers.” I was like a rag doll as I was lifted up a foot and was given an amazing kiss that took my breath away. I couldn’t escape the rapidly beating heart pounding in my chest as I was wrapped in muscle and filled with passion. It was only when I felt a big, meaty stick growing against my leg that my eyes opened and Brother Hare set me down. “I’m gonna have fun with you, Cub” he said as he yanked on the waist of my pants with a hungry look in his eyes before turning and walking away, the muscles in his massive, shirtless bag moving like an earthquake in the dim light.

I was only standing there with my boner punching into my briefs before I was instantly wrapped in a blanket of warmth. A warmth so big and strong, I was melting in it easily. “Enough of that, Cub. You’re all mine now” said Bear as he bit my ear a little. “I’m going to have you cuddle with me all fucking night till you’re ready in the morning for me to release you and go play with your brothers.”

I couldn’t protest as I was lifted up in his arms like a baby and he began his trip to the room we’d been to last night, my cock at full mast.

---

I was so comfortable in Bear’s grasp as he laid in the bed, sprawled out and snoring like the bear he was. It was so hot to me as he slept with his big muscles heaving and contracting with his breath rhythmically. His noise was like a lion in his den waiting to pounce and it only fueled my efforts to cuddle with him all night. I couldn’t believe what I was doing right now as I lay there on Bear’s MASSIVE naked body in nothing but my new little tighty whities that I’d been bought.

I almost dared to look back to my old life to compare it to now but I didn’t. I was so at peace with what this was that I didn’t care how it compared. Even as Bear slept, his arms and legs hanging off the bed, I was being warmed and surrounded by his presence. His manly musk filled the room and made me constantly hard in my underwear, a permanent tent set comfortably inside. I was so content, only one thing came to mind.

“I’m all his… I’m home” I murmured.

Looking back, I think that might have been the trigger for what came next but I didn’t care. All I know is that everything that came next was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was just a little man on Bear’s body so it was easy for me to feel a disturbance in this giant. It was a subtle little thing. A noise almost impossible to hear. Still, the feeling of it wasn’t lost to me.

I felt a sort of movement beneath me that didn’t come off as natural. The muscles were still contracting and heaving so I only assumed that they were at a constant rest. None of them were exerting any force. Yet, beneath me, I could feel it. A vibration of some kind. It was like sitting on a giant massage chair as I lay there on Bear. I sat up and looked all over him but I couldn’t figure out what was going on. Bear was snoring happily with the cutest look on his bearded, masculine face so a seizure was already discredited. I was almost considering jumping off of Bear before it all stopped just as abruptly. I was back to sitting on a warm, sleeping Bear.

“What the fuck?”

To Be Continued

• Upvote 15

Very nice! I saw a couple of spelling errors, but other than that it turned out nicely! I can't wait to read all about what sort of things his new brothers, and Bear for that matter, have in store for our Cub Protagonist

Yay, another Chapter. I am super excited to see what happens next, how little cub will cuddle with big bear in the future, sexy and adorable. Can't wait for more.