TheWeremuscleForest

After standing in place for what seems like an eternity, Bethany rips her blouse open as Henry looks on and sees her body starting to grow. Her hair starts to fall out as it drops to the ground and her chest begins to fill out as her arms and legs begin to shred the material in her clothes. Her muscles explode in size as her blouse is ripped into tatters and rolls off.

She screams in agony as she feels her bra snapping off exposing her breasts which now appear to be changing shape themselves. Her nipples are noticeably smaller as it appears she may be turning into a man. Her biceps begin to resemble a man’s as they swell up into giant softballs as well as the rest of her arms. Her smooth stomach begins to grow giant abs that look like tiles as her breasts now look like pecs. They swell up into giant slabs of beef as her husband, David Banner walks into the lab area.

He sees her halfway through her change and yells in fright. She turns to see him looking at her and goes to chase him down as he begins to run. He manages to run into the elevator in time for it to close before she punches a giant hole in it. Her back has started to grow massive muscles that only the biggest of men could grow as her legs catch up. Her feminine features disappear as her legs widen and rip off whatever clothing she was wearing.

Henry wonders if this means she will lose her reproductive parts. Without really noticing herself, Bethany begins to grow a penis almost completely out of thin air as it pushes its way out from inside growing longer and longer. Henry witnesses this and gasps in fright. She turns to see the camera and bashes it in as her face becomes more chiseled and manly. She remembers that Henry is inside the safe room and goes to break in. Henry gets worried.

‘GAWD NO PLEASE GO AWAY! I’M NOT READY TO DIE!’

Bethany doesn’t speak and tries to pull the door open as Henry goes to the furthest corner of the room. He shakes in fear as he begins to feel extremely sick.

‘UHHH GAWD NO I CAN’T LET THAT HAPPEN TO ME! NOOOO…..’

Henry feels his mind starting to get really fuzzy as the serum begins to take effect inside his mind. He quickly tries to find something to inject to put him out before he endures some kind of major change. He eventually finds one of the serums him and Banner developed a few months before that was successful to put patients under without side effects. He falls to the ground as he quickly searches for a syringe. He begins shaking so bad that he has trouble concentrating.

‘OH MY GAWD PLEASE NO I CAN’T GO THROUGH THIS. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP THROUGH THIS.’

He feels his body starting to convulse as he finds a good syringe and tries to put it into the serum. He can see his muscles starting to bulge a little bit as he pulls the syringe out of the vial and plunges it into his chest and shakes a bit as he pushes it into his body. By this point, the transformation commences. He passes out almost instantly as his chest starts to grow.

Henry’s regular frame begins to change shape rapidly as his lab shirt shreds instantly exposing an enormous mass of muscle stretching almost too fast for his skin. His legs easily bust his scrubs open and turn all of the fabric to strips as his muscles completely take over. His cock spills tons of pre on the ground as it expands and stretches to twice its size. He begins to resemble the biggest of bodybuilders as his quads start to force his legs to knock over equipment in the room. They fall on top of him but only graze the huge muscle sitting on his chest.

Henry’s thin face is now beefy and round as his huge body starts to put dents into the corners of the room. He eventually awakens and notices things falling on top of him so he tries to move out of the way and ends up nearly putting a hole into the wall. Despite his clouded mind, he pushes through the wall and goes out the side into the lab located beside his own.

He can hear Bethany about to break in as he crawls along the floor inside the other lab. His growth appears to have stopped now as he feels no more pain only a lot of pressure. He finds a safe room in that lab and closes the door trying not to make a sound. He looks down at his new body and smiles as he knows the serum is a success.

‘WHEW! I can’t believe it worked. No anger in me whatsoever. I just wonder why it turned her into a monster?’

He shuts up quickly as he hears someone coming through the hole in the wall. He manages to find the camera inside this room and covers his mouth to keep from making a sound inside the room. The huge transsexual beast Bethany starts to wander around the lab for clues as to where Henry went.

*At Hamilton Tower*

Hennessy arrives and tells security that he is an associate of Brian’s as he shows them his badge. They don’t believe him and try to restrain him before he manages to get away and gets into a nearby elevator. He squeezes it closed with his massive power and punches the button to go to Skylar’s floor. When he gets there, it opens and Skylar is sitting at a desk looking winded. Brian walks up to him and smiles.

Skylar looks up and falls backward to find his gun. Brian restrains him on the ground as the two big men tussle a bit. The young bodybuilder stops moving and stares into Brian’s eyes for a few seconds. He laughs as he realizes who has him pinned to the ground. Brian lets go as they stand up and go to sit on Skylar’s sofa in his office.

‘So it worked I see Brian. You look incredibly hot I must say, way better than I ever imagined.’

‘I’m not Brian, I am Mason Ducati. Brian is gone forever and I am in his place.’

‘Whatever man, all I have to say is you look way better like this. Do you think it is permanent?’

‘I think so, there is nothing to suggest that it won’t be. This happened a while ago.’

‘Very nice, maybe we can have a little fun before we get down to business don’t you think?’

Brian smiles as he pulls his shirt off. Skylar slides his shorts off and is completely nude since he was only wearing one garment of clothing. He moves over to where Brian is sitting and shoves his cock in his mouth. Brian grabs him and pulls him down on the couch as he yanks his pants off as he moves over Skylar’s mouth and shoves his cock inside. Both men start to suck vigorously as they get themselves close to the edge.

After just a few minutes of sucking, licking, and tasting each other’s precum, they both explode into their throats. They sit up and wait for a few minutes to see if anything happens. They conclude that the serum does not work more than once. Brian remains seated as Skylar stands and begins to make a business proposition with him.

‘Okay, this is what we will do Mason. I know you brought the serum with you so we will set up a press conference to introduce the product. I will supply you the funds to produce more. We will market this stuff as HGHX. I know that that old crochety man Gibbons is giving you money, but he doesn’t get it like I do. So what do you say man?’

‘Sounds great to me Skylar, let’s get this set up.’

A contract is formulated and Hennessy signs on the dotted line.

*Hamilton Press Conference*

Media attends the conference the next night where Skylar announces HGHX to the world. Brian, or rather Mason, stands behind him observing as he spots Dr. Gibbons off to the side looking bewildered. Once Hamilton concludes the conference, he takes questions as Brian moves over to talk to Gibbons.

‘Who the hell are you and where is Brian?’

‘I’m Mason Ducati sir, Brian still can’t attend remember?’

‘You are Mason, holy shit that stuff really fucking works. Why the hell would Brian choose Skylar over me though. Skylar is nothing but a fucking turd with money. He doesn’t get science at all. You tell Brian that I need to speak to him as soon as he gets out of that hospital. I have to get to another meeting, the shareholders are restless.’

Gibbons exits as Brian starts to go back on to the stage. Skylar grabs his arm and shoves him in front of the podium. He whispers to do some poses for the press since they need some kind of proof of the serum’s power. Skylar turns to unveil a picture that was hidden behind Brian and it is him from before he transformed.

There are a few gasps as to Brian being nude. He turns and sees this and gives Skylar a nasty look.

‘What the fuck are you doing Skylar? I didn’t ask for this.’

‘Don’t worry hot stuff, they love you. Just start flexing alright.’

Still wearing his dress clothes, Brian starts doing a whole array of poses that he has seen Skylar do from time to time. The press flashes pictures and tapes the proceedings. Brian feels humiliated but undresses down to his boxers to show them his massive muscular frame.

From the back of the lobby, a woman’s voice is heard loud and clear. She comes rushing to the front and stops in her tracks. She looks dumbfounded as to how Brian has changed.

‘WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND…..’ (she turns her head to see Brian completely nude in the picture behind Skylar as he smiles)

‘SO IT REALLY DID HAPPEN? She was right, you did experiment on yourself.’

‘It isn’t what you think Amber. This didn’t happen on purpose. I was forced to…..’

‘Forced to do what Brian? I know damn well this is exactly what you wanted. All those times you didn’t come home saying that you were with Gibbons or that fucking bastard up there smiling.’

She looks up at Skylar as she pulls a pistol out of her purse and points it at him.

‘It is you mother fucker that ruined us. If it wasn’t for your goddamn money and research, none of this would have happen. You have ruined our lives forever.’ She points at Brian as she talks. ‘This man that I loved is gone and now he is nothing but a fucking monster that you created.’

Skylar starts to move away from the podium and close to the edge of the platform he is standing on as Amber approaches the stage to get to him. She looks down at her gun and chuckles.

‘Are you fucking kidding me? A monster like you afraid of a small gun like this; that is rich, oh wait that is ironic.’

Brian tries to reason with her. ‘Baby, put the gun down, you don’t want to do this.’

‘YOU FUCKING SHUT THE HELL UP WHOEVER YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND, YOU ARE SOME MONSTROSITY THAT THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE CREATED.’

‘Please baby I can’t let you do this, put it down.’

‘FUCK YOU! THIS ENDS NOW!’

Brian runs for her as Skylar tries to jump off the platform. The gun goes off and…..

End of Part III - What do you think happens next?

• Upvote 6

• 2 years later...

Everyone dies, like a Game of Thrones chapter.

Or better: Amber fails and she is stopped. Then, everyone fucks.

-Brian is mad at Skylar and he tells him privately. After the discussion, he shows him who has the power (fucking him, of course). 

-The crazy ex-Bethany catches Henry and fucks him to almost death. Henry lies in the floor thinking that his end is close but he grows bigger and survives. However, Bethany is still free and way more powerful than  she he should be so must be captured (next next chapter, so I can't think so ahead :D).

Just an example.

sorry for grammar :/