Worth the wait...

mman

Candice is just getting home from the gym, wearing yoga pants and a bright pink sports bra.

I am ready to greet her at the door, knowing she likes to strip out of her clothes and shower, only today I am bigger, more aggressive and dominant than before. "Hey babe..."

She walks in, mouth dropping to the floor. Looking at my shorts  straining and my red UnderArmor shirt seeming like it could burst at the seams.

"It's about time you got home."

She giggles slightly. "I was gone for like 2 hours tops baby."

I pull her roughly toward me... lock my lips onto hers... so hungry... devouring her as I massage her tight, toned curves in my hands... pulling her slightly off the floor onto her tiptoes.

She kisses me back, not as rough but definitely hungry. My hands feel so big, roaming her body.

My cock is thickening up... at the sight, feel, and smell of her...

She pulls back from the kiss, looking down. "Are you wearing shoes? I've never had to lean up to kiss you before."

"It's just me down there babe... barefoot and brawny."

For some reason this excites her.

I swing around behind her... driving my throbbing cock into her back... my arms around her... knowing she just wants to head to the shower.

She kisses me even harder. Plunging her tongue in and out of my mouth. Wanting to more of me.

I grunt and grab... and she feels my body getting... heavier...

"Ung! Baby! What has gotten into you?!" She feels my pecs, pushing against her head. "Wait, your pecs???" she asks in disbelief.

"You bring out the beast in me Babe..."  You hear the seams of my shirt straining... threads slowly popping out of place. "Fuckkkkk... feels so good to be with you girl."

Candice tries to look over her shoulder but I keep her moving. Her head feeling wedged by my chest.

"And it looks like you weren’t too late for the show." She reaches a hand around behind me... feeling swelling, tightening quads and glutes.

She keeps heading towards the bathroom, but with my hands on her, so big and greedy, I lift her off her feet toward another direction.

TBC...

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/18/2020 at 4:46 PM, mman said:

Candice is just getting home from the gym, wearing yoga pants and a bright pink sports bra.

I am ready to greet her at the door, knowing she likes to strip out of her clothes and shower, only today I am bigger, more aggressive and dominant than before. "Hey babe..."

She walks in, mouth dropping to the floor. Looking at my shorts  straining and my red UnderArmor shirt seeming like it could burst at the seams.

"It's about time you got home."

She keeps heading towards the bathroom, but with my hands on her, so big and greedy, I lift her off her feet toward another direction.

TBC...

I slowly lift her off the ground... her hard body easy for me to carry... and control.

"Baby! Don't drop me!" she cries.

I take her into the bedroom... sitting her ass on the dresser by the bed... makes her high enough to still kiss.

"You've never been able to lift me before with such ease," she sighs. She looks up and looks me over. "Oh fuck. Baby!"

I reach into the neck of my shirt and start to pull at it with both hands. Swelling Pecs starting to spill from the widening opening.

"You're... You're so... BIG!" she exclaims as my Pecs jut out into her face. Huge nipples are pointing down, hinting to look below where not 6, but 8 bricks of power bulge from my torso. She can’t help but reach out and touch... squeeze... but there is no give in these Abs. "Oh, but baby, I'm such a Pec girl and I can't help but kiss each one."

I reach around behind her head and pull her close... leaning in for one more kiss before directing her lips to my chest, pumped more than she’d ever imagined they could be.

"What did u do babe? What did you take???" she stammers. "How is this possible?"

"Don’t worry about it... just wanted there to be enough of your Big Daddy to still keep you interested."

"Oh fuck..." And with that she starts worshipping my Pecs. Licking, sucking, biting.

I pull her close... her pelvis pushed against my waist, abs... and slowly I grind them into her. "Gonna keep growing for you Babe. Make more of a Man for you..."

She arches her back and lets out a moan. She reaches out and grabs for my cock and gasps. "It's so long and thick."

I cradle her head in my Huge hand... and continue to gyrate as it gets longer... thicker in her hands. "SO Big for you Baby. Fuck yeah."

"I need it inside me," she begs. "Need to feel you grow."

My Back getting wider now... I tear her pants away... driving my Cock between her tight wet lips. Feeding her more... as I Grow...

"Fuck, am I wet," she pants. You're not just a man, baby. You're becoming a god! Fucking look at you!"

Muscle getting thicker... Body getting stronger... Cock getting harder and stretching her to make her good for only mine.

"Fuck, yes! Drive it into me. Harder. Deeper!" she demands. I want to fucking see stars!"

"FUCKKKKK... " My voice gets deeper as I enter her to the hilt...

"Oh god yes," she pleads. "So close. So fucking close!"

I flex my MONSTER COCK inside her. Pumping HARD with newfound STRENGTH and SIZE. Fucking my girl with SO much MUSCLE.

"Yes, oh fuck," she manages to utter as she feels my pre spurtign inside her, coating her for more...

"SO HUGE NOW!" I roar.  INSIDE AND OUT for my Muscle slut.

"Oh god yes! Fuck! Baby... I'm cumming!" she cries as she writhes on my throbbing SHAFT.

"GOING TO FILL YOU UP... MAKE YOU MINE!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she begs. "Give me that fucking monster load!"

I feel my HUGE Balls tighten... my Cock so HARD AND ....

"I want it all, every last drop," she pleads. "Cum for me!"

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...