Ben Eyeing (part II Dec 17)

michaeldavid

7 hours ago, michaeldavid said:

This is a simple story. This is a moment in time I'm sure will never be repeated. I've read about incredible happenings such as this but for once it happened to me!

I've been eyeing a big man at my gym. I go to a regular, corporate gym that brings in all types. There are a few really well built men that dress to show off, grunt to be heard and like to be watched. Hoping to be  'best in show' and therefore choose the average man's gym. There are a few incredibly strong behemoths that stay mostly clothed, mostly to themselves and just push big weight. There are a lot of men like me. We vary in age and clearly do not make the gym a temple, but a friend. I'm steady at coming in and putting in good time, but don't always right, won't put my extra money into tons of supplements and don't have the best genetics.

The big man I've been eyeing has all of my second description. He's strong. He's very big - both tall and thick. He is friendly with those he knows, works hard and seems to enjoy his time in his happy place. He is impressive without trying to be so.

He has a tattoo on the back of his calf that I really dig. During this COVID time, I haven't seem him for a few months. That's OK. He's just one of my favorites to admire.

But today he's at the machine next to me. I've noticed how close I am to the gravity of such a big dude. He has his head down looking at his phone. I notice his great beard and think, "Good God, daddy!" His arms are bent for the phone and are deliciously engorged and wide and rounded. Full and yet not 'cut.' The chest is massive. The weight of the tissue causes it to hang while he is neither working nor tensing them. It suggests he is strong. They are full and coated in hair which I can see through his Under Armor. He must be 6'4". I look down to his shoes and he has the big feet I like to see. The legs are good. Not quite equal to the upper body that he obviously loves to test, but they aren't skinny-man legs. I try not to stare.

He puts his phone in his pocket. I notice the size ration of his hands. Nothing melts me quite like huge hands. His might be his best feature. So big. So powerful. Well used. Grrrrooowl.

He turns a bit and leans down to change the pins to just one shy of the full stack. He has a rope attachment. Looks to be a standard triceps press down. But no - I get a treat. He grabs the rope and encircles both parts of the rope with one hand and begins well-controlled, no momentum or leverage pulls with the back of his arm. That part of his limb explodes with girth and shows this isn't his first set. I try to quit gawking and change my pin to include another plate and stand up to do...damn, my own triceps press down. Hadn't even thought of the competition I was about to loose. I look casually back and watch him concentrate, breath deliberately and move that weight with more control than I was mine. 

He finished with one arm and spun to do the other. All at once I noticed the tat on the calf...it was the big fella I've been eyeing most of the year, back with a beard. A really hot, full, grown man beard. I hadn't recognized him. He looked a little bigger, too. In the same millisecond I saw and thought this, I looked up at his face and he smiled, dropped his eyes to 'not invade' and kept pumping. I smiled back with a nod, but too late. He'd already looked away. I watched for another moment and he surprised me by looking up. The appropriate amount of time for 'gym bro' had not passed. I froze. He made my year.

"I'm Benjamin. Haven't seen you here in a while. Been coming in at night instead. Seemed less busy during the pandemic and all. Your form looks good on those presses."

Homo say what? He is Benjamin. He has noticed me. He complimented me. He just looked down at his arm to draw my attention there. I look and he just holds the weight in place.

"My form on this doesn't begin to match the perfection in that arm!" I go for broke, after all, he started it. "How big is that thing anyway? 20 inches?"

"Ha, ha. No. I'm so tall and wide it's hard to gauge the circumference as the rest of my anatomy throws the visuals off. They are just over 23 inches now."

"Shit, dude. Good for you. Hard work pays off," I choke out.

"And great genetics. All my family is larger."

"And a LOT of food, I expect."

"Yes, um....I didn't catch your name?"

"I'm sorry," I say as I stop holding my ropes and reach out my hand to shake, "I'm Marshall."

He doesn't reach for my hand and I'm embarrassed and crushed all at once. 

"Good to meet you. COVID and all," Benjamin apologizes.

"Of course, sorry." I don't really know what to do with my hands. I put them on my hips and realize it kind of looks like a Superman pose. "I'm a nurse and you'd think I'd be more careful than that. I haven't shook hands for months."

"Clearly you are careful, Marshall. You are one of the few that always has a mask on at the gym. And you always clean your equipment. You must be very aware with your career," he suggests.

"Yes. I live alone and hardly see anyone except here and at work. I don't even grocery shop. I do the pick up thing." Why did I mention I live alone? How ridiculous.

"Me, too. I don't go to the store. I work from home."

There is a pause.

"Alone. At home. I haven't spent any time with someone for half a year. The gym is my only escape," he admits. Or was he hinting?

"Sounds like we are both very careful men."

"Sounds like it, Marshall." He starts to pick up his towel and adds, "It's nice to meet you," and I panic.

He starts to turn away and I blurt out, "But I don't feel like being careful today." He pauses and looks back. "I feel like inviting you over to give you every bit of attention that body deserves."

I close my eyes and clench my teeth reactively. What the HELL did I just say! Right in the middle of the gym where others might here. I didn't make a pass at a huge, hot stud who has 23 inch guns and more power in that one arms than my combined two. I essentially said, "Let's go have sex," to a man I don't even know is gay, let alone interested.

He steps toward me and gets pretty close.

"What makes you think I'm gay, Marshall?"

"Nothing. Nothing Benjamin." I gather strength as he is not already punching me nor chewing me out nor walking away. I feel strangely OK with restating my thoughts. "It's just that I am and I hope you find it flattering that I think you are the hottest beast of a man I've seen in person and I have a massive crush and I just thought I should say it. I realize now seeing you that I might not see you again, since these weird times separate people so and I'm just so attracted to you and this situation has made me understand I should open my mouth rather than just be alone. And the way you manhandled that triceps rope with one hand and a stack of weights and that tattoo on your leg is so great..." I was blathering without even breathing as I spilled all the beans including thoughts I didn't know I'd thought.

He put his fingers on my mouth to stop me yapping but pulled them immediately away. He placed his paw on my shoulder instead and it was just as heavy as I expected. He had hold of me and there was no escaping. Were there enough guys in here that would come to my aid if he freaked out?

Benjamin smiled. "That was really bold, Marshall." He grabbed the back of my head and shook me the way a coach does. "And it is incredibly flattering. You know - being as big as I am would make you think I get propositioned all the time. But the truth is it almost never happens. I intimidate most men into distant admiration. Though I don't build my body as a calling card, I know it brings the boys to the yard, to borrow a phrase." He let go of me. "I am definitely flattered and it arouses me. I'm glad you asked me over. Let's go."

He turned and walked toward the locker room. I knew damn well he didn't use the locker room, ever. But he knew that I did, I calculated.

"I'm not finished with my workout, Benjamin. I just got here."

He spun and popped up a gigantic double biceps as though no one else were there. I grinned really big, newly unabashed in my lust. "I think I can give you a workout." He squeezed the biceps hard and bigger and dropped them as quick as he'd lifted them. He popped each pec once and said, "Let's go get your stuff."

Off I followed him to the locker room, mind numb from the exchange and giddy with excitement over what might come next.

Love to see where this hot story goes 

• 4 weeks later...

If I were pressed to report what happened next, I know two things. I hardly remember what happened in the locker room. I mean, nothing happened, we just got my stuff. Benjamin kind of had to lead me out of the gym. I know we had an exchange about who should drive. I know I was staring a lot and stammering a little. He ended up stating that he should drive as I seemed unable to concentrate. I know I said, "Oh, I'm concentrating, Ben. But you're right. I shouldn't drive."

We got in his vehicle which was a moderate sized SUV. The man filled that thing like those cheap over-sized Teddy Bears from a street fair fill a child's arms. I thought there really wouldn't be room for me after he got in. I don't remember our conversation. I remember his scent. He smelled like mountain dirt, pine needles and a brand new t-shirt filled with honest sweat. 

We were at my place. I don't think I told him how to get there. God, I was hard. I was flustered. I realized I'd stared at him the entire drive and yet saw nothing but those gigantic hands. The hands on the steering wheel. The hands adjusting the mirror. The hand on the gear stick. I kept watching the hand on the gear stick. Huge, veined, fingers with muscles it seemed. A perfect amount of hair. He announced our arrival and I looked up at his face. 

So the first thing I know is I noticed some strange things and also nothing from the locker room to my driveway. The second thing I know is I saw and felt and remember EVERYTHING after that.

Ben maneuvered his bulk quite deftly and placed his right hand on my 'gear stick.' He gave a low whistle and 'shifted' my dick down and away from my abdomen to the edge of pain. He kept it there and leaned in. He pecked my cheek and I could smell a woody beard oil that made my head spin. He moved his head to kiss my mouth and I blocked him with my hand. He playfully bit at my fingers and I said, "Wait. Who is in charge here? Who is guiding our experience."

He chuckled. He squeezed my cock well and hard and I gasped. Before I knew it he was out of the vehicle and around to my side. The space felt cavernous without his mass. I kind of watching the space he left void. Suddenly, my door was open and he'd grabbed the front of my shirt and put one hand under my leg and lifted me out of the car. I know in muscle sex stories people exaggerate a lot  about the incredible things they wish a muscle god could do - but he flat out manhandled me and it was not difficult for him. He carried me, 'bodyguard' style to my front door and shifted my weight to his shoulder and dug in my pocket for keys. The door was open, we were in and he placed me on the floor as he kicked the door shut behind him.

He indicated I should back up and I did. He cleared his throat a little as though beginning a presentation.

"Marshall, we've both been alone during this pandemic, as we discovered." His unzipped his hoodie. "We both say we've been careful about our health and I believe you. I hope you believe me." He peeled the hoodie off his arms and it looked like sausage casings coming off delicious meat. He just had royal blue tank on. "You have been eyeing me at the gym on and off for some time." He used his toes on his heels to pull off his unlaced sneakers. "I've noticed and appreciated that." He yanks down his workout pants to the floor and steps out of them leaving him in boxers and the tank. "I see your work in the gym and am happy you take care of yourself...I even find your muscle tone and size attractive. I don't want a tiny man with no strength." He reached up and grabbed the top of his tank and started to rip it open. Slowly, with control and great power considering it didn't have a notch cut in it. "But I'm the bigger man here. You can see that." The torn tank fell to the floor and he bounced the pecs again. "So - to answer your question about who is guiding our experience today?" The boxers were yanked to the floor and he stepped out of them. "You are."

The fuck? That threw me. I literally shook my head and blinked the confusion out of my eyes. He took one step closer, pulled his arms back and flexed slowly into one of those most muscular poses where the muscles change shape, tighten, grow and ripple in several moves as they maximize viewing pleasure. I swear I heard them crunch and crackle. His smile under that big, manly beard grew as my eyes widened. "You are guiding us, Marshall."

"Because I'm letting you."

That tantalized me more than the muscles. That tore at me more than the perfectly hairy torso. That melted me more than that incredible face. That thrilled me more than his ample, lightly blood-filled cock.

I closed my eyes to compose myself. I swallowed hard. I shook my head out and then gave a 'one second' finger. He chortled and said, "Yes, sir."

I opened my eyes with new resolve. He saw it, recognized it as the look of a man ready to play and licked his lips. I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. We'll start with a good, old fashioned blow job warm up. He knelt at my lead, but to just one knee unsure what was next. I forcefully kicked his other foot out and he came to his knees with a grinning humility. I presented my crotch and took his glorious, dark hair that was just long enough to grab and pulled his face into my cock. 

He wasted no time pulling my shorts down and seemed pleased to find I was free balling it. He took my sack in one hand and explored the girth and length of my just shy of full erect member while he caressed my balls. One hands was loving - the other was learning me. Both were so big I couldn't see ANY of my bits. He would rub and tug and roll and lean down and kiss and lick a little but seemed to want to do a lot of looking. He brushed around my pubic hair and was visibly entranced by everything that mad me a man. He let a hand wander around my waist and feel at my ass. A bit of a grab and pull, then back to the front. After a few moments of enjoying the sight and touch, he got closer and took a big whiff. He smelled me! That made me grab his head of hair with both hands and lean down and smell his head some, too. He wrapped his big hands around both sides of me, opened his mouth and throat and all at once pulled me into his orifice, taking all of me. Buried his beard into my hair and growled with hunger and pleasure while a big finger started playing with my ass and perineum. 

"Nice, big boy. Take me all in. Swallow me hard. Yes, that's it. You have a talented throat, don't you."

"Mm hmmm," he replied and slapped my ass to the point I nearly lost my footing.

"God, you are making me SO hard, Ben!"

I had to yank out of his mouth for fear of cumming WAY too fast. 

"Oooh," Ben stated disappointedly and fell back on his haunches. He looked up at me with, 'well?'

"That was too much, too fast, stud. Drop and give me twenty."

He assumed the position, turning perpendicular to me to make room. He got there, pressed up once and stopped. I understood and climbed on.

Jesus, he was hot. I mean physically, his temperature was serious. The man produced heat. I could feel the mounds of muscles in his back as he slowly and carefully dipped down once or twice. He suggested I grab on so he could go faster. 

"Pause," I commanded and he FUCKING STOPPED MID PRESS! And held! And didn't shake. It was such a strange angle but it radiated power. I just waited a moment and enjoyed it. I slid up his torso to take a hold in a different way than he expected, I'm sure. I had torturous brothers growing up and I knew how to throw and honest to God, knock you out choke hold on a man. I tried once and found the neck bigger than I expected. I'd have to slide further up to get around the pillar and be effective. He did not budge, did not object. I got around there and grabbed my arm leaving him just a finger of space.

"I plan to get rough, Ben. Do you consent?"

"Yes," he moaned. 

"Your safe word is..." I inquired?

"I don't need a safe word."

The confidence. The mastery of self. The power of that statement made me start to buck my hips along his back. He continued to hold me there in place, mid push up with my crotch grinding into him and my arm cocked ready to unleash on his neck.

"Shit, man. That is hot!" I shouted and clamped down. I squeezed for nearly all I was worth and said, "resume," and he started pumping us up and down really fast. It seemed like he wanted to throw my off. I understood it to mean he just wanted to get through the twenty I'd demanded before he passed out from lack of air.

I had to slide my legs to his sides to keep myself in place. I grabbed his hair with my back hand and pulled like I wanted it to hurt. I felt him react. I felt all of his muscles working and flooding with blood. What I wouldn't have given to grab his perfectly furry pecs right now. I bit down on his shoulder and probably didn't make a mark. I groaned, he tried to groan too but very little came out. He was nearly to twenty and didn't seem to be slowing. My juices were ready to spill and I sensed his might be too. I breathed him in, squeezed my legs for all I was worth, bit harder, pulled his hair and used the leverage to absolutely decimate his neck.

"Used your throat on the inside and now I'm going to use it on the outside." He hit twenty and I expected him to drop and tap out. Instead he kept pumping. I could feel his spit leaking from his mouth onto my arm. 

"Mo...oore...si..sir," he managed to gasp.

"Oh, yah?" I pulled a leg up and kneed one arm out from under us. We landed on his front and I felt his body instinctively want to dislodge me to get air. Instead, I felt him adjust a little and he pressed us both up in a one-arm push up! God - - this man didn't even adjust his feet and though it was a struggle and slow, he muscled us up off the floor with the one pec, should, triceps combo.

"Again!" I screamed as I started to cum on his back.

He pushed us up two more times and the lack of air did him in. We collapsed to the floor and he was out. I was totally thrusting on his back and couldn't believe this is how I got to break my quarantine! 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1