YoungHunk69

Day 14:

9B7D3FA0-816F-4568-83BC-8336DAF94CFB.png.e78a899a93487e04693b55f2388c97d7.png

Each day I’m finding more and more pounds of muscle piling onto my expanding frame. This pure muscular mass is causing my whole body to inflate slowly, as more and more blood pumps to every single ounce of meat on my body. I’m becoming more than a man, I’m transforming into a beast, and I never want it to stop. Each morning I feel better and stronger, and I care less and less about anything other than size. I spend hours in front of the bathroom mirror, running my veiny, thickening hands over my round, heavy pecs that feel as firm as basketballs. I linger over my shredded abs, noting the rock hard squares where a few weeks ago there was just a flat stomach. As I trace my toned v-lines down to a tight waistband, I slip my paw into the full briefs that contain something large struggling against the snug fabric. This feels so right, I think as I test the weight of my cock in my sweaty grip. I’m fucking huge and I’m getting huger. I’m even more of a man than Austin, and he’s gonna give me what I deserve. The thought of dominating Austin consumed my every thought as I admired my bodybuilder-esque reflection.

With my second date now just two days away, I was determined to get huge. At 6 feet and 7.5 inches, I stand at exactly the same height as Austin, although my now 7 inch long softie still has some room to catch up to Austin’s 10-inch floppy meat.

Instead of trying to find briefs that fit me again today, I instead decided to just wear my brother’s sweatpants to the gym without underwear. They hugged everything below my waist, including my plump ass and even my cock, which created a bouncy bulge that could not be ignored. 

As I entered the gym, my prominent bulge swaying from side to side between my pounding thighs, everyone turned to gawk at me. I was no longer the skinny teen that they remembered me as. I was a legend.

• Like 27

7 hours ago, YoungHunk69 said:

The thought of dominating Austin consumed my every thought as I admired my bodybuilder-esque reflection.

Damn i cant wait for the date to happen. He is gonna be a beast

1 hour ago, YoungHunk69 said:

Day 15:

DC298046-FD9F-4086-B457-025B96D1D8DC.png.d2f7bdf2f4e1ab2e06accd5d7b8d35e5.png
I finally found clothes that fit me, but they’re my dad’s, meaning I’ve caught up to my own father in size. Even in my dad’s shirt it felt like my swollen pecs were aching to burst out. My entire body felt swollen today, and that throbbing sensation from the first few days on Alpha Mix had returned. Today, every movement I made felt sluggish, as though I was finally feeling the weight of all this muscle.

As I approached Austin at the gym, I noticed that something was different, something that filled me with pride and excitement. I was 6 foot 9, an inch and a half taller than him.

”Holy...” Austin mumbled in awe as he looked up at me.

“Hey there, little guy,” I said with a grin, “ready for our date tomorrow?”

”Fuck yes!” Austin said, admiring my huge biceps that were now bigger than his. “Damnnnnn.”

“You like that, don’t you.” I said, flexing for him. He caressed my biceps and gave them a squeeze. 

“Oh yeah.”

“Let’s take this to the showers,” I said, grabbing his now smallish hand in my large grip.

”O-okay,” Austin said with nervous excitement. It was quite amusing to see him act like a kid on Christmas. 

As we removed our clothes and got into adjacent showers, Austin said “I-I’ve never met anyone at the gym bigger than me. Is it okay if I call you... daddy?”

Oh fuck yes, I thought, as my 8 inch soft dick turned into a 9 and a half inch semi.

“Sure you can,” I said coolly, lathering myself up with soap.

“Okay daddy,” Austin responded, biting his lower lip. It was adorable to see a muscular hunk like this submitting to my every whim. “I wish we could go at it right here right now,” he said.

”Not yet,” I said, looking down at his cute eager face, “let’s save it for the date.”

the guy in the pic is smoking hot

Unfortunately, I won’t be posting to the story this weekend because I’m pretty busy. Take a look at how far Max has come in just 16 days!

He’s gone from this:

02682B77-E1DA-4EFA-9B05-C30A0C712B99.jpeg.314ccb784e296626d357aee23c480a31.jpeg

To this:

4D0EE98F-089A-41CD-A98C-D1314C6D92B0.jpeg.37afd5009297a771eb88192a524436c1.jpeg

See you guys on Monday!

• Like 17