YoungHunk69

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/20/2020 at 9:41 PM, YoungHunk69 said:

Day 20:

598EFFFF-9EAB-40B6-9ED0-B4A11E78AB3B.png.12527c2a58ccd8dd78b3f99f35045405.png

This monster in my pants is weighing me down! I feel the huge fucking thing bumping against my thick thighs with every step I take. It’s kind of annoying, but it sure turns me on. 
I went back to the gym today in nothing but my briefs, hoping maybe the obscenely bulging package that I shoved in their faces would convince their mouths to water. My sheer height did get a few stares, since I now stood at 7 foot 2. I was taller than at least 80% of the guys there, but there were still three to four bodybuilders who loomed above me. One guy was even ducking around the place, his head bent down under the relatively high ceilings. He must have been at least... 8 feet?! He was a giant! His muscles matched his height; he was an orgy of muscular flesh that seemed to flex with every step. And his cock... well, that was a full-course meal for the eyes! It was wrist-thick and on full display as it drooped out of the leg of his shorts, falling to at least a foot, FLACCID. This guy must have had some enhancements in that department for sure. 
As I ogled the monstrosity of this beast, I felt the masculine confidence to grow even bigger than that god that stood before me. 
This was only the beginning.

How is 20% of the gym's population taller than him?!?!?!?! And my god I wanna see a pic of what this 8 ft tall person could look like 😋

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Hmmmm... I wonder what would happen if I bumped this story to the top of the list? 😈
More importantly, if there WAS a continuation of this, I wonder what it would look like using AI art? 😁

• Like 4