YoungHunk69

Day 2:

52856EB7-5A52-4298-87F5-F575F1A5340C.jpeg.a92e9dd7552a5d222b5718d125e31168.jpeg

After my workout today,  I looked in the mirror and I noticed that I had gotten a lot less skinny! My abs are definitely becoming more defined, and my arms are starting to bulk out bit by bit. But what’s weird is that while I was lifting my weights at the gym, I could have sworn that that pulsing sensation was getting stronger, and it’s starting to make me feel strangely horny all of the time. When I got home, I knew I had to whip out my dick and start jerking it off. This time, though, as I was beating my 6 inch cock, I’m certain that I could feel all the blood rushing through my body. Then, when I came, there was a lot more cum than usual, and I felt super excited that this Alpha Mix was actually working. I can just feel it! I’m gonna get huge!

• Like 22

Day 3:

3BFD6AC7-CD3D-47E7-A55B-DCCEFBDDFA82.jpeg.a46b25610ab225ed190226b2ee30262b.jpeg
Holy shit! I grew like 2 inches taller overnight! This is crazy, I can’t believe it’s actually working! Plus, this really hot guy actually approached me at the gym today and talked with me a bit, and I think he might have even been flirting with me. He said his name was Austin, and he’s got a really cute smile. Not to mention the fact that he’s basically ripped, and I can never stop staring at him while working out. Alpha Mix has made me super horny all the time now, so I’ve been finding myself looking at his muscles when he pumps, and then later jerking off in the shower while thinking about him. There’s no way I could get him though, I’m way too small for that.

• Like 25

9 hours ago, richard18 said:

another great two parts, is it the sane guy in the photos, he is getting super ripped and big, where can i get my hands on this alpha mix

Fiction. Fiction. Fiction. Fiction!