The Favor: Part 8

xythanshadow

This has been a long time coming, but I finally got to writing this part.  Sorry for the delay, but I'm hoping this makes up for it.  Hope you guys enjoy it, and as always, I love having comments so feel free.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 8

Football tryouts a few days later weren't as dramatic as wrestling tryouts. Kurt didn't go into those tryouts with the huge advantage that he had in wrestling, but he was still really excited to try out. There were a lot more kids trying out for football, but Kurt still made an impact. From the time he stepped on the field, he pushed himself hard to earn a spot on the team.

The coach wanted to try the people who have never played before out at different positions. When he got to Kurt, judging by his size, he wanted to see how he did as a kicker and as a wide receiver. Kurt, much to his chagrin, wasn't great at kicking the ball, but he demonstrated great speed and the ability to catch the ball. The coaches explained to him a few simple routes to run, and Kurt caught on pretty quickly. They were impressed and put him on the team as a receiver.

Kurt gladly accepted the spot, but told the coaches that he planned on getting a lot bigger over the years. They simply nodded and said they'd cross those bridges when they got to 'em. Unbeknownst to Kurt, Tyler was assigned the cornerback position. It wasn't until they were lined up across from each other at the end of practice that they saw each other. It had been a few days since their locker room encounter, but when their eyes met, Kurt could see a flash of dread cross Tyler's face. Kurt simply smirked back and took his position.

Kurt didn't completely blow Tyler out of the water, but using his superior speed and reflexes, he did outperform Tyler on several plays. Then, near the end of tryouts, he made sure to run by Tyler and say, “I'm only going to get bigger and faster.”

Angus and Kurt moved their workouts to the morning, allowing his evenings to be filled with football and wrestling practice, homework and gym work. The morning workouts tended to be even harder than his evening ones, partly because of him putting his morning sexual tension into his lifting, but mostly because of his constant drive to become better.

His freshman year was interesting because he was in a new school, but wasn't concerned about making an impression on his fellow students. The only thing that mattered to him was keeping his grades up and working on his teams. But that ended up changing one day. He was walking through the halls, en route to one of his classes after stopping by his locker. He was busy wiping his mouth after chugging his green drink when he saw books flying across the floor. He quickly rounded the corner expecting to help someone up from tripping, but what he saw made him switch from sympathy to a blinding rage.

A little down the hall he saw a kid around his age splayed on the floor, his books lying around. But what enraged him was the fact that Tyler was standing above him, laughing and pointing. Kurt balled his fists as his eyes narrowed at the sight and he approached Tyler menacingly. Tyler looked up just in time to see Kurt grab him by his shirt and lift him a few inches off the ground. Holding him in the air with his right arm, he turned and slammed him into the lockers. As the sound of Tyler's 200 lb body resonated through the hall, Kurt looked at the kid and said, “Are you alright?”

The kid nodded before he started to scramble around for his books. Turning his attention back to Tyler, he growled. Tyler, still in shock, did nothing but look down at the arm that held him aloft. He could see the criss-cross network of veins that covered it, snaking upward to the ball of muscle in the arm. He saw Kurt's heaving chest pressing angrily against his black Underarmor shirt and the thick tree trunk legs that stood firm as Tyler wiggled in his grasp. “Dude,” Tyler grunted.

Kurt lowered Tyler to the point where they could see eye to eye. Over the last few months, Tyler had continued to grow, but Kurt was growing much faster. He stared Tyler in the eyes, noting how they were the same height now, and growled, “What. The. Fuck.”

Tyler meekly replied, “Dude,” before Kurt slammed him into the lockers again.

Kurt leaned in and said, “You fuck. Your old punching bag went and got a little bigger, so instead of taking on someone that has a chance to fight back, you go and find someone that has no chance, huh? You fucking fuck! If you wanna fucking bully someone, come after me you fucking coward. But I swear to everything that is good and right in this world, if I even hear of you picking on someone else, I will hunt you down, drag you outside and rip. You. Apart.”

He slammed Tyler once more into the locker before tossing him dismissively on the floor. “Now get the fuck out of here before I really get pissed.” Tyler simply sat on the floor in shock before Kurt balled his fists tightly and growled at him. Seeing that, Tyler quickly scampered away.

Kurt turned towards the kid. He simply stood there stunned with a pile of books in his hand, jaw wide open. Kurt walked to him and waved his hand in front of his face. The kid blinked a few before practically yelling, “That was awesome!”

Kurt chuckled and said, “Are you ok?”

“OK? Man, I'm better than OK! That was amazing! I've never seen anyone do that before. It was so awesome!”

Kurt chuckled again and said, “Well that's good. You just let me know if you or anyone else has problems with him. Tyler's an ass.” Kurt looked at the kid thoughtfully before continuing, “You know what though, I used to be a lot smaller than you and he picked on me. Then I started hitting the gym real hard and Tyler stopped. Maybe if you hit the gym too, it might help. There's one called 'Angus' Gym' where the old Brooks' building was. Go see it and tell your friends about it. It did wonders for me.”

The kid nodded vigorously at Kurt before he said, “OK, we better get to class before we're late. You take care and remember what I said.” He waved and continued on his way. Kurt smiled and thought to himself how good it felt to help others, but how much he hated Tyler was still up to the same shit.

The next years flew by for Kurt. By the time he was a sophomore at wrestling camp, he had grown to 5'11” and 210 lbs of extremely lean muscle. He had been growing at a steady rate all year and worked hard to lean out for camp. It was also the first time that Kurt was both bigger and taller than Tyler. It wasn't by much, but their two bodies were like polar opposites of each other. Tyler was less than an inch shorter than Kurt and only 10 lbs lighter, but while Kurt was exceptionally lean, Tyler's physique was puffy and unrefined, more bulky than defined.

Tyler also noticed the difference between the two of them, and although Tyler fought the feeling that resided deep in his mind the past year, seeing Kurt at the camp cemented the change in their relationship. It was then that Tyler finally came to terms that it would never be the same. All the work he did during the summer wasn't enough to catch up with Kurt. Kurt would keep growing and growing and he wouldn't be able to catch up. It was then that Tyler felt a knot of fear deep in the pit of his stomach. He then realized that if Kurt truly wanted to get revenge for the years of abuse, Tyler wouldn't be able to do much about it.

Luckily for Tyler, Kurt had no interest in revenge. Ever since the day he confronted Tyler in the hall, Kurt had no reason to worry about Tyler. News of his threat towards Tyler, and by extension all the bullies, spread quickly, to the point where no one wanted to bully any of the geekier kids in fear of retaliation by the up and coming bodybuilder. Kurt's actions that day, combined with his advice that the smaller kids join Angus' gym had an impact that he would've never guessed. Over the year, dozens of high school aged children joined the gym, mostly inspired by Kurt's transformation.

After their tryouts in their sophomore year, Tyler barely crossed Kurt's mind again. He was too busy in his new roll as co-captain of the wrestling team. Coach was so impressed by Kurt's work over the summer; his growth, conditioning, and increase in skill, that he made him a captain. While Tyler was practicing more with his fellow sophomores, Kurt was assigned with the juniors and seniors. Kurt didn't shy away from his new position though. In fact, he relished it.

His position on the football team also changed. Coach saw how much bigger he was and how he still maintained his speed and moved him to the tight end position. He took the transition in stride, learning his new position, the plays that came with it and the interaction with the rest of his team, all the while focusing on getting even bigger and stronger.

Which is what he and Angus did as the school years went on. Kurt continued to grow bigger and bigger with every week, and as he grew in size, he also grew in strength. And while he grew stronger, Angus revealed more and more of his strength, seeing as how Kurt could spot him better. Each workout saw Kurt lifting more and Angus' fatherly gaze looking on him in pride before he did his workout, shocking Kurt with how much he could lift.

His junior year saw him grow to 6'4” and 240 lbs. His strength continued to grow by leaps and bounds, to the point where no one at practice could successfully take him on the mats, or in his new roll as a dominant running back. It was that year that he became a captain on the football team as both the football team and wrestling team went and won the state championships. His ripped physique and uncanny strength became a mainstay of the school. News organizations from the bigger cities started to come to town to try and get interviews with this kid phenom and colleges who were following his progress with great interest started to make offers to him.

It was also that year that he started to see how strong Angus really was. In their summer workouts, Kurt was benching close to 500 lbs and squatting 800 lbs. Angus had weighed himself at 320 lbs and he was starting to lift heavy again. Kurt was shocked when Angus first loaded 700 lbs on the bench press as a warm up. Angus chuckled when he saw Kurt's face and said, “Aye laddie, it's time for me to be working out for real again.” Kurt's face lit up as he knew that he hit a milestone. The favor then popped into his mind and he asked Angus if he was ready, but Angus responded, “I'll tell ye after ye graduate next year.” Kurt was slightly dejected, but he knew Angus knew best.

Kurt grew to 6'7” and 285 lbs during his senior year. He could have grown more in his opinion, but that would've put him over the limit for the heavyweight class. But not having that extra strength and size didn't impact him negatively. He went undefeated his entire season, and even broke a state record by not giving up a single point. His wrestling performance was closely matched by his football performance, where he broke the state running and scoring records.

Throughout the year, he was pressed from several sides by pro and college teams to join, but he had his mind already set on going to State College and wrestling under Coach Washington and playing for their football team. Several pro teams offered him extraordinary amounts of money, but he told them that it was more important for him to get his college degree than play professional football.

But that wasn't the best thing that happened to him in Kurt's opinion. The best thing that happened was the day that Tyler came up to him after practice and humbly asked for some workout tips. Kurt could see the trepidation in Tyler's face, but even with their history, he felt no malice, anger or spite towards the smaller kid. He could only feel a small sense of accomplishment and a little bit of pity. As he towered over Kurt, he simply put his hand on his shoulder and said, “Remember a long time ago, I told you that you had to want to get huge. You have to want it more than anything. Once you find that drive, the rest will fall into place.” He felt Tyler relax a bit. Kurt smiled, thinking to himself how Tyler must have been so scared. But in Kurt's mind, that was all in the past and didn't matter any more.

Near graduation, Kurt formally announced his intentions to attend State. He was shocked at how many people were at his school for his announcement, and even more surprised at how much it was ran on the local and state news. Many people questioned his choice to not go straight to the NFL, but his mother was exceptionally proud of his maturity, and Angus backed them and his decision. In fact, most days his mother and him went to Angus' house to avoid the mobs of reporters. Angus' fiery red beard and chest hair was the only thing most of the reporters saw when they tried to get interviews, and no one was going to get through the massive man.

His mother's pride was overly evident when his graduation came. Kurt ended up being valedictorian of his class, not surprising anyone. At graduation, as he stood in front of his classmates and the assembly in his custom tailored cap and gown, he delivered his speech dedicated to his mother and the man who became more than a father to him, Angus. Tears flowed from his mother's eyes as she gripped Angus' arm and the big man had to brush a few tears away himself at the beauty of Kurt's words.

After graduation, Kurt was shocked to find that waiting for him was a brand new full sized truck. Angus and his mother went in together to buy a man sized truck for their huge boy as a combination 18th birthday and graduation present. He was so excited that he nearly tossed his mother in the air out of joy and ran around to his teammates and classmates bragging about how his mom and “dad” bought him a truck.

Angus eventually calmed him down and pulled him aside. “Ok laddie, I know yer excited to go and have some fun, but remember ye still got ta work out tomarra. Just 'cause yer done with school doesn't mean yer done with me,” he said with a chuckle.

Kurt replied, “Oh don't worry big man. The last thing I'm going to do is stop working out. I'll be there bright and early at the same time. Just going to hang out with the guys tonight for a little, then it's back to normal summer workouts.”

Angus looked around before pulling Kurt in for a hug. Kurt smiled and melted into the massive bear hug as Angus whispered, “Keep Friday night open laddie. I think it's time fer ye to know what the favor is.”

Kurt burst into a wide grin as Angus let him go. “Ok ye crazy lad, go off and have yerself a good night!” Kurt waved and turned to head to his friends, all the while beaming on the inside in anticipation of the weekend.

Friday couldn't come quick enough for the young muscleman. He didn't have much on his schedule now that school was over. He did his workouts with Angus as normal, but Angus wouldn't hear of him working the locker rooms for the first few days after graduation. He needed to, as Angus said, take a few days to let it all hang out at the pool. So, he spent the afternoons at the pool, but his mind kept anticipating what was going to happen Friday. He swam, did push-ups, anything he could to try and keep his mind off of it. He was sometimes distracted by the girls and guys who wanted to see or touch him as he hung around the pool in his custom fit speedos. Kurt was used to the random attention he got and the interacting with people helped him pass the time.

Finally, Friday had arrived and the first thing he asked when he got to the gym that morning was what the favor was. Angus simply chuckled and told him, “Not quite yet laddie. But what I do want ye to do is be here around midnight.” Kurt tried to get some more information out of him, but Angus simply rebuffed every attempt with a coy smile and a chuckle saying, “No laddie, yer gunna haffa wait till then.”

Kurt arrived at the gym around ten minutes before midnight. To his surprise, he wasn't the only one there. Along with Angus' big truck, he saw a dozen other cars along with Coach Washington's vehicle. Kurt didn't know what was going on, but he guessed that it was a party for him. He smiled and got out the truck as Angus walked up.

Once Kurt was out of his truck, he could see the big man in the dim glow of the moon. Immediately, his cock started to harden in his jean shorts. Before him was the big man, clad in a black singlet with gold trim. Kurt had never seen Angus wear anything like that before, but he knew that vision would be burned in his memory for a while. The straps barely held over his immense shoulders and thick pecs. Tufts of red hair sprouted from every opening and one could see how tightly it hugged his midsection and the defined bricks that were his abdominals. As he looked lower, he could see the bulging package of meat that Angus had and the whole picture was capped off by the massive thighs that were barely contained by the Lycra.

Angus walled up and grabbed Kurt in another huge bear hug and said, “Yer a bit early laddie.”

Kurt chuckled and said, “Well, I couldn't wait to see what the surprise was. I see Coach Washington is here. Is it a party for me?”

Angus laughed and said, “Good guess there laddie, but no. There's no party. You'll see though.”

Kurt cocked his head sideways as Angus led him towards the gym. They walked in and Kurt noticed that all the lights were off except some in the very back of the gym where the wrestling classes were held. Angus slowly walked to the room with Kurt in tow and when they turned the corner, Kurt's jaw hit the floor.

In the room he saw fifteen guys, all in various types of singlets. He recognized Coach Washington, one of his former wrestlers, and four other guys that frequented the gym the past few years. But that's not what surprised him the most. The surprising things were the fact that some of the guys were wearing assless singlets, some had singlets on that had nothing covering their hard cocks, and finally, the fact that one guy was on the mat being fucked by another guy.

Angus put his arm around Kurt and pulled him a bit into the room, “I couldn't share this with ye until yer were eighteen, so I figured this would be a good surprise for ya,” he said to Kurt. Then he turned to the room and bellowed, “'Ey you guys, look who's here. Remember though, he's off limits for tonight.”

The activities in the room stopped for a moment as everyone yelled hello at Kurt. Kurt waved, still in shock as the youngest person in the room came over to them and held out his hand. “Hey Kurt, glad to see you're finally here,” he said as they shook.

Kurt replied, “Hey Matt, it's good to see you. Granted, I don't know what's going on yet, but I have to admit I'm surprised as hell.”

Matt chuckled and said, “Don't worry, I'll tell ya the rules of the Zangief club.”

Kurt cocked his head to the side as Angus was called away and said, “Zangief club?”

Matt smiled and said, “Yeah. You know Zangief from the street fighter games?” Kurt nodded as Matt continued, “Well, to train, he wrestled bears. That's what we do down here every other week. We wrestle 'bears'. But instead of grizzlies, our bears are beefy gay men, called bears and cubs.”

Kurt chuckled, “Ok, but that doesn't look like sanctioned wrestling to me.” He pointed to the pair on the floor. The two were going at it, the top pumping away hard as the bottom moaned in pleasure.

Matt laughed and said, “Yeah, that's one of the rules. The winner has the right to dominate the loser in whatever way they want. Usually, the loser has to suck the winner's cock or get fucked. Don't worry, it's all safe and no one here does anything they don't want to do. It's actually a lot of fun. It's....primal. A lot of these guys wrestled in their day, and they got really horny when they wrestled with other guys, but you couldn't do anything about it, ya know?”

Kurt nodded his head as Matt continued, “I know it was the same for me. Wrestling against someone just as big and strong as you, then beating them gave me such a rush, I usually had to jack off later thinking about it. Coach Washington guessed that, so after I graduated, Angus let me join. The gang is up to about 30-40 guys.”

Kurt leaned against the wall as the pair finished up. “Ok, who's up next?” Coach Washington said. One of the guys Kurt didn't know stepped up and said, “I'm up and I'm challenging Angus.” The gang chuckled a bit as Angus disengaged from his conversation.

Matt turned to Kurt and said, “Basically, you can challenge anyone you want. Then you go at it until one person submits, then whatever the dominate wants, goes. We usually have ten to twenty matches a night, every other week.”

Kurt's eyes were fixated on the match before him. The guy who challenged Angus was at most two years older than Matt, but was giving up at least a foot in height and what Kurt guess was around 100-150 lbs. As Angus approached the mat, he asked the smaller man, “Aye there, you sure you wanna take me on?” He nodded vigorously and Angus said as he took up a wrestling stance, “Ok then, ready whenever you are.”

Matt whispered to Kurt, “I haven't seen Angus refuse a challenge ever. Granted, I have only been in the club for two years, but I've heard that Angus has been leading this for over ten years. And people challenge him a lot, but he's never lost.”

Kurt nodded his head and someone said “Fight”. The smaller man quickly rushed Angus and got around behind him. Kurt cocked his head to the side as he saw a small smirk form on the big man's face. Angus' opponent quickly hopped on his back and went to wrap his arm around Angus' bull-like neck into a mock sleeper hold. Angus simply stood there motionless as the smaller man tried to get a good lock on him and tried to use his weight to bring Angus down to the mat.

Kurt smiled when he realized what Angus was doing. And it took his opponent a few moments to realize how ineffective he was being. But he continued to try and get a good hold on Angus as he stood there. Then, after a couple of minutes of the man trying to bring Angus down, Angus said, “Are ye done yet?”

The guy on his back growled and said “Fuck you!”

Angus chuckled and said, “Not today laddie.” He reached up and behind him, his arms bulging as he got a hold of the guy trying to latch on. He then lifted him off of his back and over his head. Then, he positioned him into an overhead press and did twenty reps with the lighter man as he wiggled in defiance. Then abruptly, he tossed him to the ground and sat on his chest, knees on his shoulders and placed his enormous bulge right on top of his mouth. “Now submit to me,” Angus playfully growled.

Angus' opponent grunted a no as he tried his best to wiggle out from under Angus, but made no progress. Angus simply laughed as he reached behind him to rub the younger man's bulge. Kurt could see from where he was standing how as his struggles slowed down, the bulge in his singlet started to swell, and how Angus' huge bulge was starting to strain against his.

Finally, the guy stuck his tongue out and gave the Lycra encased cock a gentle lick and said, “Ok, I give.”

Angus chuckled and stood up before reaching down and picking up the smaller man. He then said, “Ok there man, you can suck this meat for a while.” Angus went to the corner of the room with the defeated man in tow and pulled out his swelling cock. Kurt could see the surprise the smaller guy's eyes as he saw the thirteen inch tube of Angus' thick cock in full display. Angus put his hand on top of the guy's head as he led him to his knees, “Don't try to take it all there mate, just give it a good working over.”

A few more matches happened, but they didn't have Kurt's attention. Kurt was overly enthralled by the interactions Angus was having with everyone. The loser was on his knees focusing heavily on the massive cock before him, trying his best to savor the thirteen inches of beef in front of him. Angus would occasionally give him an instruction or two, but most of his time was spent watching the matches or chatting with the other guys around the room.

This all amazed Kurt. He was still a virgin himself, but the unbridled sexuality of the entire situation was getting to him. All around here were men that were just as much into wrestling as he was. Some were as big as him, some were smaller, but they all had a love of the primal essence that encompassed the game of domination that was wrestling. He could feel his hand going lower, slowly stroking himself through his pants as pairs of people around the edge of the room engaged in their various acts of dominance and submission.

Kurt enjoyed himself openly as Matt stood next to him doing the same. Then, one of the guys that hadn't wrestled the entire time stepped forward and said, “Ok Angus, I'm taking you down.” Kurt looked at the guy and noticed that he was a pretty hefty man. He stood around 6' tall and was pretty beefy. He wasn't as huge as Kurt or Angus, but he could tell that the man was pretty solid and probably strong. Kurt found himself getting a bit harder; this man would probably give Angus a challenge. Kurt didn't understand why that excited him, but he was anxious to see the match.

Angus gently pushed his submissive off of his cock and looked at the guy currently on the mat. “So, ye think ye can take me down this time, eh Joe?” Angus walked over to the mat, his hard, wet cock bobbing back and forth as he approached.

Joe crouched into his stance and growled, “Fuck yeah, I do.” The two men locked up and he continued, “You may be undefeated all these years, but I'm going to take you down, make you submit, then take that cherry for my own.”

The two moved around as they clashed, both jockeying for position. The dance went on for a few minutes, but Kurt noticed that Angus wasn't trying as hard as Joe was. His suspicions were verified when Angus lowly said, “Nay Joe, here's what'll be happening. I'm going to slam ye to the ground and pin you on your stomach. Then, I'm going to slide this thick beef stick 'ere along your ass while you struggle. Then, after you realize you've lost and I've won, I'm going to take this ol' pipe here, and line it right up to that hole of yours. And after you feel this swollen head poke right at your rosebud, I'm going to bite down on your ear right as I shove this hard cock in you and you're going to moan so loud that everyone will know how it feels to be stuff with Angus cock.”

Kurt saw the effect of Angus' words. As he spoke, he could see Joe's eyes glaze over by Angus' steamy talk. Angus' descriptions were too hot for Joe to resist, and right when Angus finished, Joe's eyes rolled back and he gasped out loud. Angus smirked and took advantage of Joe's loss of focus. With a speed that surprised Kurt, Angus quickly whipped himself around Joe. Then, in one smooth motion, he grabbed Joe in a full nelson hold and lifted him up. Then with one twist, he slammed the smaller man into the mat and applied his larger bulk to his back and locked in the hold tightly.

Joe was jarred for a moment, but quickly started to struggle to escape. But Kurt knew immediately that there was no chance that he was escaping. He knew Angus was a lot stronger than most people realized, and the man that could easily bench almost 900 lbs and curled the 150 lbs dumbbells as a warm up had a perfect full nelson locked in. Kurt even wondered to himself if he was in that hold, would he be able to escape.

Joe writhed in anger and fury, trying his best to escape Angus' grasp. He wiggled back and forth, trying to move in any direction, but it seemed futile. Angus leaned towards the smaller man's ear and growled, “Submit.” When Joe responded by increasing his struggles, Angus chuckled and said, “That's it, give me all you got. I want you to know completely that I've dominated you. That there was nothing more you could do to escape my strength. And know body and soul that your ass belongs to me.” Angus then turned his head to the guy that was sucking him off earlier and said, “Steve. Move his singlet over so my cock can get in there.”

Steve immediately jumped up and did as he was told, all the while Joe was wiggling as much as he could. Kurt felt a little sorry for Joe. He could see him struggling as hard as he could, but the mountain of muscle on top of him barely moved despite his efforts. And Kurt could see that even though he was protesting it, Joe was getting hard from all Angus' talk. Kurt couldn't blame him either. He was painfully hard himself. And judging by the other men in the room, Angus' words had more than a small effect on everyone else.

After Steve exposed Joe's ass, Angus slowly slipped his throbbing tool into the trench and slid it up and down as Joe struggled. There were guys openly masturbating as this was going on, and soon Joe's struggles slowed down as he tired himself out. Angus simply smiled and tightened his hold on Joe before leaning in and growling, “That's it, you've finally realized it. Now say it.”

Joe grunted one last time in defiance as Angus tightened his hold. Then he completely relaxed and said, “I give up.”

Angus smiled and said, “That's a good boy, now get ready.” Angus lifted his hips up, not breaking the hold and aimed his cock head right at Joe's hole. He rubbed the head around in a circular motion and cooed into his ear as Joe relaxed, preparing himself for the entry of Angus' thick tool. Then suddenly, Angus bit down on his earlobe and thrust into Joe.

If anyone else were in the gym, they would've heard Joe's deafening moans of pleasure as he was penetrated by the huge man and his thick cock. The look of pain and pleasure were so vivid on Joe's face that a few of the guys around came from the first powerful thrust. Angus didn't shove the entirety of his cock into Joe, but it didn't take long before he was moaning for more. Angus gladly complied and started to fuck him in earnest.

Kurt didn't want to whip his cock out and start jerking with the others, but watching Angus forcefully and expertly fuck Joe was breathtaking. He could feel himself becoming breathless and he could tell that Matt standing next to him was feeling the same way. Everyone in the room focused their attention to the show that was playing on the mats in front of them. Even the submissives that had lost earlier slowed down their work to enjoy Angus' expertise. They watched for over twenty minutes as Angus fucked more and more of his cock into Joe. Finally, Angus was deep thrusting his entire member into Joe and it didn't take love before Joe yelled out in ecstasy as his orgasm overtook him.

Shot after shot of cum came from Joe's cock as Angus continued to pump away in him. He moaned in delight as his prostate continued to be pummeled by Angus' fat cock. Then when Joe had finished cumming, Angus stopped. He slowly stood up, his red cock bouncing up and down, and went to the corner to grab a towel. He wiped the beads of sweat that shone against his skin before cleaning his cock and stuffed it back into his singlet. “Ok lads, that's enough for me tonight. I gotta get this laddie out of here and get ready fer tomrra. Ye guys can clean up and lock up when yer done.” He then walked over to Kurt and said, “Ok laddie, let's go. I haffa talk to ye before ye head home.”

Kurt nodded, turned to Matt and said, “Ok man, take care.”

Matt smiled and waved. “I hope to see you again. Hopefully really soon.” He winked and Kurt grinned. Kurt smiled back as the two of them left the room.

When Angus and Kurt got to the front of the gym, Angus stopped Kurt and said, “So laddie, what did ye think of the surprise?”

Kurt laughed and said, “What did I think? I'm hard as a fucking rock, about to explode from what I saw. I LOVED IT! I mean, I never even began to think of a group like that, but the thought of wrestling and domination like that makes me so hard right now. It was great! I really wanna join the next time you do it. You'll let me join right?”

Kurt practically bounced with excitement as Angus chuckled. “I'm glad to hear that me boyyo. I can tell ye what I want my favor ta be now. I know you will do everything possible to fulfill my wish, am I right, laddie?”

Kurt nodded vigorously and was close to exploding with anticipation as Angus looked him square in the eyes. Angus lowered his voice and placed his beefy hand on the younger man's shoulder.

“I want ye to beat me.”

• Upvote 13

Wow! Very happy to see this chapter! I'm just wondering why you posted it twice? I haven't quite read it all the way through but so far, it's great! Thank you!

• 1 year later...