Tiny Tim and the Protein Bar

It is my first shift at the Protein Bar and I am a little nervous. This is my first job at a LGBT+ specific bar. Not only that, but it was also catered to big muscle monsters! I am this nerdy kid. I have glasses, my hair is always a bit messy, I have some acne, and I’m the size of a twig. I have never been surrounded by guys like this my entire life. But the idea of serving all these alpha bodybuilders turns me on. The idea of a big muscle man bossing me around has me shaking.

I walk in and I find the owner, Scott, an ex-bodybuilder. “Welcome, Tim!” his voice booms as he sees me. “You ready?” he smirks at me.

“I think so,” I mumble.

“Ha! You won’t be. These guys love bossing around little nerds like you.” Scott seems to have sealed my fate. “But you’ll survive. Let me give you a employee shirt.” Scott leaves for a moment then returns with three pink shirts. “Pick one!” he says. There is a tank top, a crop top, and a regular employee shirt. I go with the regular employee shirt and clock in.

“So the way that this is done here is the customers pick what server they want,” Scott explains. I look around at the other servers, not one of us look the same. There is Emil, a beautiful African American man with long braids. Tanner, a small and stocky Asian man with a buzz cut. Nick, a tall, big, and beefy Native American. Lastly, Armie, a feminine Latino.

“The customers pick who they want? Isn’t that a little degrading?” I ask.

“It didn’t start off like that. But soon enough all these guys are making requests for servers and I can’t stop them. They come in here with expectations, you know how a restaurant can be.”

“Well, am I gonna get any tables? Because I’m sure everyone is gonna want to go to Nick’s section.”

“No, there’s love for everyone here, you’d be surprised,” Scott reassures me. I go off to my section and start taking tables.

I was expecting the guys the be big, but I didn’t realize how big all these guys that came into the protein bar were. Many of them tower over me. Their biceps are bigger than my legs. Their legs are as wide as my body. They all have over 100 pounds on me. I know understand why there aren’t any booths in the restaurant, none of the customers would be able to squeeze in them. All the customers are cocky. They are all wearing tank tops and short shorts to show off their physique. I love it.

I have this table of four guys. They are all beefy and hairy. They all have thick bears. I can see their muscle guts sticking out of their thin tank tops. I come up to them and introduce myself. “Hey it’s Tiny Tim!” one of them chuckles at me and the rest follow. I run through the specials quickly and they all want protein shakes.

I go to the back and start making the shakes. I hop around to other tables. I just got sat three times in a row! How the hell am I gonna catch up? The busser, Juan, places waters at all of the tables for me. Juan is the biggest guy I’ve ever seen. The crop top tee shirt he wears is painted on him. I’m surprised he hasn’t ripped through it.

“Oh he will!” Scott says to me. “It’s not a good shift if Juan hasn’t torn through a shirt.”

I finish getting the milkshakes and bring them to the four top. They want their order taken because they have to be somewhere. They want steaks, protein pancakes, eggs, sausages, bacon, home fries, and oatmeal. Their order comes out to be about $200 between the four of them. I ring in their order and tend to my other tables.

Three more tables! Shit!

“Looks like Tiny Tim is pretty popular,” Juan smirks at me as he picks up the plates from one of my tables.

“Geez, I know,” I did like the attention because it meant more tips. But my brain was racing with all of the things I had to do. The four guys call me over.

“The milkshake has quite a few ice chunks in them, I need you to make them again. We can’t drink them,” the biggest one at the table says to me.

“Fine,” I take their shakes and put them in the blender again. I run to my other tables that are asking for my assistance. Every table needs me. Every muscle monster wants me to do something for them. I’m happy to do it for them. My brain is just running wild.

“Are you alright?” Juan puts his hand on my back and I could feel my heart skip a beat for a second. I look over and see his body pumped from all the bussing he has been doing. His pecs nearly rip apart the fabric of the crop top. They fold on top of his abs. His shoulders and back are round balls of meat. His face is chiseled, and his eyes look at me with all sincerity.

“I’m fine, this four top is being difficult.”

“You know, I’m a busser for a reason,” Juan smiles at me. “I can take a pounding. Do you want me to talk to them?”

“No, it will be fine. Thanks,” I smile back at him. I watch Juan walk away. His muscle ass and legs move against the fabric of his jean shorts with power.

I give the shakes back to the four top. I make rounds to all my other tables. The food for the four top is up. But I can’t bring all the food over by myself.

“Need some help?” It’s Juan.

“Yeah please, I can’t take all of these trays with me,” I ask him. In an instant, Juan has a tray of food on each boulder shoulder of his. I carry the third one on my shoulder and he follows me to the four top.

“Do you want anything else?” I ask. “Ketchup,” one of them says. I bring the ketchup to them.

“Anything else?” “Oh yeah, salt and pepper.”

“Anything else?” “Oh yeah, can we get more water?”

“Anything else?” “There is no more ketchup in the bottle, can we get more?”

I had gone back and forth to their table six times. My other tables were looking at me with a hungry rage. “What is going on?” Scott asks.

“That four top is being really annoying. They keep asking me for things and they aren’t happy with anything.” I explain to him.

“Alright, I’ll have Juan talk to them.”

“I think I’m gonna need a manager,” I plead for help.

“Don’t worry about it, Juan’s got it covered. He likes doing it,” Scott insists.

I tend to my other tables and see Juan talking to the four top. I am able to get somewhat caught up with my other tables. Soon enough, my four top leaves. They give me a $10 tip on a $200 bill. Assholes.

Juan talks over with the bussing bin and starts collecting the dirty dishes. Juan lifts the heavy bin of plates and

RIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

The seams in Juan’s crop top rip apart. Everyone in the restaurant looks over and cheers. Juan smiles and takes the buss bin back to the dishwashers. Juan comes back having not replaced his shirt, and still smiling.

“Does he go the rest of the shift without a shirt?”

“Yes,” Armie says with googly eyes.

I can see the true power in all of his muscles. His chest, shoulders, and biceps, are exploding with his pump. I know why everyone is cheering now.

“Hey Tiny Tim, who don’t you go on break?” Scott tells me. “There’s someone waiting for you in the back room.”

The back room was different from the break room. The break room was where all of the employee’s belongings were. It was where we could eat and rest before getting back on the shift. The back room was something else entirely.

I walked through the door of the back room and saw my four top that had just left. I knew what this meant. In the back room is a few weight machines and a bed. The four men look over at me and smile.

“Hey Tiny Tim! Come over here.” One of them say. “Sorry we were jerks at the table earlier. We just love bossing little nerds like you around.”

“I don’t mind if you boss me around, maybe next time just leave a better tip,” I snap back.

“Think of this as part of your tip,” the four muscle men strip off their shirts. Their large chest and guts are covered in thick fur. They all bounce their pecs in front of me. “Touch them,” one of them commands. I go over and place my hands around the big muscle pec. The muscle monster moans as I caress his chest and his nipples.

“Don’t forget about us,” one of the others say. I make my way over to the other guys. Each one I admire the size of their chest in my hands.

“Now kiss our biceps,” on command they all lift their arms into a double bicep pose. The cannons of muscle explode from their arm. As I kiss their large biceps, I can’t even put my mouth around the entire thing! My erection starts to grow in my pants. I can’t get enough of their alpha power.

“Looks like Tiny Tim isn’t so tiny after all!” one of them chuckles. “Alright time for a workout.” The four men take off their clothes and peel off mine as well. I let them left me up and take off my uniform and all my clothes until we are all left naked. One of the men kneels down and puts his mouth around my raging erection. Another muscle man comes behind me. He messages my asshole with lube and sticks his hard on up my tight hole. Another opens up my mouth and slides his cock down my throat. The last muscle master takes my hand and messages his cock with it.

They all work together to use me and I am obsessed with it. I hear their growls becoming louder. Their thrusts become more aggressive. Simultaneously we all orgasm. The muscle monsters pour their hot come all over me. I am covered with it. They look at me with desire. They could go again, they want to go again. And I want them to.

“Alright Tiny Tim, breaks over! Get cleaned up and back on the floor,” Scott shouts as he hands me a pink Protein Bar towel. All my nerves are gone as I walk back to the floor covered in muscle cum.