Envy and Lust (Ch. 17 added)

Philosopher

53 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Ding ding ding! I got the inspiration from Jessica Jones, I was just enthralled by the way Kilgrave was able to be so powerful with just his voice. Although, I'm not planning to completely plagiarize his powers, he is indeed the nexus of the 'Authority Variant'. I'll try spicing up Jason's powers with my own, unique view :)

That's awesome! I always thought Kilgrave was one of the most interesting villains; and, honestly, one of the scariest because his damage was almost all psychological.

• Upvote 1

Great job as always.

The first 10 chapters was really the origin story for the characters.  Now we are onto Act II and the meat of the action. 

I feel so bad for Luke but am excited for his eventual return.  I feel like Luke is going to be the key to keeping Jason's humanity intact, we'll see if he succeeds.  

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2020 at 8:44 PM, Philosopher said:

"What's... what's the name of our variant?"

With a knowing smile, Jess buries her dark gray eyes deep into my light ones. Then, she moves close to my ear, before whispering a single word that sends shivers up my spine.

"Authority."

Oh The Drama if it all.

And Jess doesnt know Jason gave half the shot to Luke. Things are gonna interesting for bith Jason and Luke going forward

19 hours ago, Philosopher said:

"I plan on removing that limit on you, Jason. Your variant is purer than mine or Jess' variant. With enough training, you'll have the power to control everyone. Everything, without them even being infected. I'll make you into our most powerful weapon. Do you want that, Jason? Do you want absolute power? Absolute strength? Absolute dominion over the world?" he asks and stops.

Man. Jason is gonna be apowerfull MF and sooner or later he will remmeber he injected Luked too.

What kind of mutation will Luke have with both the power and authority variant of the virus in his body? Jason is gonna be a powerfull man but Luke will be as well.

I cant wait to read about their next encounter.

BTW i have a feeling the real villain of this tale gonna be Jess. There is something deeply wrong with her and it shows

I hope Jason is intelligent enough to realize that being made into a weapon means that they must have some scheme as to how they will be able to reign him in. No one goes through the trouble of creating a weapon they can't control; or, even worse, could potentially be used against them.

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

And Jess doesnt know Jason gave half the shot to Luke.

OMG I completely forgot about that!  Thanks for reminding me.  That for sure is going to make things interesting. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jontron said:

I hope Jason is intelligent enough to realize that being made into a weapon means that they must have some scheme as to how they will be able to reign him in. No one goes through the trouble of creating a weapon they can't control; or, even worse, could potentially be used against them.

hey might control Jason eventyually cause teh idiot made his choice

But they wont control Luke. He has 2  variants of the muatation on him. He will come like

Surprise Bitch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Time-skip, woo!

Chapter 12

"Good morning America! This is ABC News Live, the 24/7 streaming news source that always keeps you up with the world! The weather in LA is always hot and sunny, and that's no exception in the middle of February! Three months after the Presidential Election of 2020, the country is still rumbling and shaking with the aftermath of the event. However, the world hasn't stopped spinning, and we're here to tell you the most essential of news. CDC continues to investigate the event known as 'The Growing', with more than five million people in the US having come contact with the phenomenon. Patients experience extreme and sudden growth of their muscle groups, along with many different symptoms, including height growth, enhanced neurological synergy and even near total reconstruction of the facial structure." The taxi driver is quick to turn up the volume. He's a tiny man, taking so little space in his small taxi. I on the other side struggle to fit my broad shoulders on his seat, having to bend sideways to fit into a car made for lilliputian people.

Which is basically everyone compared to me, but I digress. The taxi driver steals a glance at me, and I wink at him, flexing my pecs which strains my plain white shirt to its limits, my cannons threatening to tear it at the seams. His eyes widen in surprise, which makes him lose control of the taxi for just a second, but luckily he regains it instantly, avoiding a potential accident. I'd really hate it if I had to bend metal to get out of the wreckage if it indeed happened. My hands always get sore, especially when I'm snapping steel bars in half.

The radio continues unhindered.

"The Center for Disease Control has still not issued a statement on whether this phenomenon stems from the further introduction of modified corps in the Californian Diet or if the source is something entirely different, but investigations are constant and on-going. The President has refused making a statement on the situation, with the only comment being that 'We should trust on what God has given us.' More information will be supplied on the mid-day report. Other news involve the spontaneous growth of a new and upcoming company in California, the so-named 'Inferno Corporation' that specializes in several manufacturing sections, providing new technology and resources at an impressive rate. The governor has directly stated that she fully supports the company, and most citizens agree. Moving out of the US, the United Kingdom is still investigating the incident that occur-"the radio's signal is suddenly cut off, and silence is quick to engulf the opportunity. We're going under a tunnel, and I can see my face reflected back at me through one of the windows.

I still can't believe Jason left this face behind. Just outside the airport, I've had people stop me at the street and beg me for a picture with me, they literally think I'm a supermodel or a celebrity having a vacation in LA. Of course, I always stop and dazzle them with my all-star smile, never missing an opportunity to make someone's day. I even had a few girls faint over my massive body as they groped and touched my unbreakable muscles, unable to contain themselves. The guys are more discreet, but they too will sneak in a feel when they think nobody's seeing them. I guess sexuality doesn't matter when an absolute, total stud stands in front of you, inviting you in.

Normally, I'd be ecstatic. My sex drive is always through the roof, and my body is like it's made for constant fucking. I've once spent a single day on my own just to see how much cum I could produce, and my dick just wouldn't stop flooding the room. I've... never had an actual hookup with  a guy or a girl after Jason, though. First, because I don't think most of their bodies would handle me and the titan rod between my legs, and second because it'd never feel the same.

I'm fully convinced that Jason is the one. I just can't stop thinking about him, and it makes me so angry. Every time I imagine his handsome face, I feel like I'll destroy everything around me. I even did it to our old apartment, I was so furious after the last call I received from him that I simply walked through the walls, leaving a 6'11 frame of a giant that I couldn't explain to the accommodation team. That meant that I was forced to move back to Lancashire for the remaining of the year, or find a new apartment, and both options were impossible. There simply was no space for someone like me, and I'd rather not let my family see how much I had... grown. They would completely flip out, and I wasn't ready for that drama yet.

So, I did the stupidest thing my dumb brain could imagine.

I bought a ticket to Los Angeles. I instantly knew that Jason was there when I heard the news of a new company, Inferno Corporation being established in LA back in January. The company supposedly had several backings from some very high-level people, and it was already turning in profit. Nobody knew what exactly they were producing, but interestingly enough, neither the FBI or the CIA made any investigations to their headquarters.

It never mattered to me. I had to go there. I had to meet him again.

And now here we are.

"Drop me here," I grunt to the driver, and the taxi screeches to a halt. It had been going far slower compared to the other cars, due to me being in the backseat, my heavy body almost ruining the back wheels of the poor driver.

"Hey, mister! Can I take a picture? It's my first time I've seen a man this big!" his mouth trembles as he speaks to me, and I smile at him. I try not to ignore the throbbing erection in his pants, far smaller than my flaccid size, but I can never say no to an admirer. I laugh as we both go out of the tiny car and I flex my gargantuan biceps, hearing the familiar snaps of fabric being destroyed.

"Wanna see something cool?" I ask the man. Wow, he doesn't even come close to my abs. I'm pretty certain that my hand can engulf his entire waist and pick him up like a toy. He obviously nods in excitement, and so I go behind his taxi.

I start slowly, lifting until the back wheels are off the ground. I can hear him gasp, but I'm not done. I reach deeper into the under-scale of the taxi, and with a grunt, I lift the entire thing on the air. He's taking deep breaths now, and I think he's about to blow his load in his pants, so to save him some dignity, I gently place the car back to the ground. "Oh my god. Oh my god," he keeps repeating as he stares at my hulking body, my muscles enjoying their small workout.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I could lift his car with just one hand.

The reception of Inferno Corporation's HQ is elegant and luxurious. I feel like I'm entering a top-notch law firm. It's decorated in an archaic Greek architecture, with actual columns made or milk-white marble and granite having been placed in various areas of the entrance lobby. All around me, people are swarming in and out like tiny bugs, all unconsciously opening a path for me towards the reception. Nobody wants to step in the way of someone who could swat them like flies. They're all focusing in various different tasks, with most of the people talking to their phones like maniacs, organizing god knows what. They all however, stop to stare at me. I'm used to it by now, and there's not a bone of shyness in my body, so I don't care. I just flex my core and pecs, and that seems to do the trick and satisfy their primal needs.

Before too long, I reach the reception, and a petite woman stares at me like I'm from outer space. She has to be 5' tall, she's that small. I can see the lust in her eyes, trying to undress me with her imagination. Luckily, even the baggiest clothes I could find struggle to hide everything, and I just flash a smile at her. Blood rushes to her cheeks, and she speaks.

"H-how may I help you today, sir? We're sorry for the chaos, most of our staff is in the process of overseeing one of the largest government deals yet, and they need all their... attention," she gulps as she stares at my crotch. I'm not even spotting a chub, and my dick is already bigger than the average man erect.

"Yeah, I'm here to see Mr. Coldwater," I say as I place my arms down the table. They're bulging with muscle and veins, like two massive bowling balls made of hard, striated flesh. She seems hypnotized by them, but she doesn't take too long to reply.

"...Mr. Coldwater? Jason Coldwater? Do you have an appointment with him?" her shock after hearing the surname is enough to maker sober up from the lust she was just feeling.

"No, but it's a matter of life and death. I need to see him."

This time, her face hardens. If I didn't know better, I'd say that she looked afraid. Terrified even. "M-M-Mr. Coldwater d-doesn't ac-accept vis-visits at the m-moment," she barely manages to squeal out, her entire face turning pale. I can even see tiny droplets of sweat form on her forehead.

"Please. I really need to see him," I say and I lean in closer. I don't even have to lean in that much, my height being more, far more than sufficiently enough on closing the distance. She snaps her neck up to my abdominal muscles, eight hard bricks of unyielding power. She almost reaches in to touch them, but she stops at the last second. "Pretty please," I smile again and all her fear and apprehension melts away as she stares to my face.

"He's... he's at the Echo Park Lake. He likes spending his free-time there alone," she mumbles uncontrollably. It's almost funny how I made this woman lose her professional composition with just a smile.

"Thanks," I say, before writing my number on a card nearby. The pen is comically small on my paw, and she just stares at my calloused hands the entire time.

"TAXI!" I roar as I leave the skyscraper, and my voice is so loud that all traffic stops instantly at the sound of a giant yelling. "Oops," I chuckle as I find the nearest taxi and squeeze my massive frame in.

Destination, Echo Lake.

True to its name, Echo Lake Park was a popular attraction that included several thousand yards of well-kept grass, populated with a myriad of different trees and plant species, and of course, the deep Echo Lake residing in the middle of the park. As I walk in through the gates, a sign proceeds to reward me with a fun fact about the Lake; people on one side of it can actually listen to any conversation that happens on the other side due to the extensive echo effect that can reverberate through the crystal-clear water of the body of water in the middle.

Indeed a fun fact, but I don't care. Right now, I need to find the little shit and then...

Actually, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just want to see him again. Then I will decide.

To my surprise, there weren't many people walking around the stretches of beautiful land. I could see a small group of them having a picnic under a clearing of trees, while another group was in the middle of the lake, a small boat being enough to fit five people in it. I doubt it would support my own frame though. I haven't weighed myself recently, since all the scales would just malfunction or even straight-up break under me, so I was clueless to that fact.

Without any other lead, I start walking around the park, inspecting every bench and picnic table, looking for Jason's handsome face and cheeky smile. He never really smiled when we lived together, but when he did, my entire world would lit up like a firework. He was a star then, my star. Now that I'm so close on finding him, I can sense how much I missed him, his smell, his eyes, his ability to make me feel better with just simple dialogue. I clearly remember how he smelled; an intricate combination of citrus and charcoal, depicting his two natures. One was sweet and maybe slightly sour, but the other was dark and uncontrollable, a cage that was never meant to be opened. I don't know if sleeping together triggered something in him or if the obsidian, devouring emptiness rested in him long before, but it matters little to me.

Just let me see him one more time.

And then, right on the edge of one tall hill, there he was. Slopped down at the bark of one giant oak tree. Up there, the wind was stronger, making his black hair flow and dance with it. He was wearing a white button-up shirt, and one of his usual, washed jeans, his arms behind his head without a care in the world. He looked healthier, far healthier than before. His face shined with radiance and beauty, as if the light itself bent around him to reinforced his good looks to an utmost degree. He looked like a prince, a brilliant flower that stood above all the rest. Everyone. Everything.

Even me.

A rush of self-consciousness rushed through me, surprising me. I never felt embarrassment. I never felt shyness. But just staring at him, I did. What had changed?

I must have spent minutes gazing upon him, because it was only later that I noticed two other people chilling next to him. It was a man and a woman, both in their mid-50's and appearing happier than they had ever been in their lives. Their smiles stretched miles upon their faces, and I could see their facial muscles tremble under the effort. They didn't look real. They looked afraid.

I slowly crept up on the hill, taking attention to climb from their behind so they wouldn't see me. As I approached closer, I started hearing Jason. He sounded so happy, so relaxed. Two things that never happened when we were together.

But there was something else too. A coldness in his voice that wasn't there before. A venomous miasma, tingling my ears, urging it with pleasure and submission. It took all my mental power to keep it away.

"Oh, Mr. Miller. You are such a funny man! I honestly don't know why Ms. Miller despises you so much. Tell me miss, why do you hate your husband with a passion?" Jason sang, and his voice was so soft. So inviting. My mouth opened, but no sound came out. I didn't know who Mr.Miller was, he wasn't my husband and I didn't hate him. But why did I-

"He just... he never pleases me anymore. Not physically at least. We sleep in different rooms now. He makes me feel like less of a woman," she started rumbling, tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Go on," Jason implored, giggling like a little kid. My feet moved without me commanding them, and I walked closer.

"...He makes me want to die," Ms. Miller confessed, finally breaking down to tears and wails. Mr. Miller sounded like he was crying too, but he didn't move to support his wife.

Jason stayed silent for a few seconds, and then he spoke again. "Ms. Miller. Tell me. What sort of punishment do you think should befall your husband?" he spoke carefully, and his voice turned colder.

"I... I'd want someone to punch him in the n-nuts," she trembled, before moving her hand to cover her mouth in shock. Jason chuckled at that, and then he turned to Mr. Miller. He was shaking, trembling with fear and anguish.

"Mr. Miller. Punch yourself in the balls." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jason was ordering this stranger to punch his own freaking balls, surely-

The man instantly stood up, mustering all his strength into a fist, and then proceeded to punch himself in the groin. Just like that, he fell down like a brick, screaming in unimaginable pain. He wailed like he was on fire, I had never seen a man cry like that before. Ms. Miller joined him too, and they both cried and wailed in terror and indescribable horror.

"That's enough. You may go," Jason finally exclaimed with a sigh, after observing them for a few minutes. They took their chance instantly, and both started running away from him with all their strength, Mr. Miller still holding his groin area with obvious pain.

Several moments pass before Jason rises to his full height to stretch. His body is looking superb too. Hard, dense blocks of muscles stretch across his back like butterflies, a sign of someone who had spent some time in the gym, unlike the Jason I knew. His core was amazing as well, quite toned and defined, at least from what I could see from his back.

That was my chance. And I took it.

"Jason?" I say, and he instantly snaps back in surprise. He never expected someone to sneak upon him, and I could see it in his gray, cold eyes. He just stood there, looking at me. Taking me all in. His eyes moved up and down, almost as if he was analyzing me. I felt like I was exposed on top of a surgeon's table. He was dismembering me with his brain. And then he spoke.

"Hello. Luke, right? Wonderful weather today, isn't it?" he smiles at me, a genuine, warm smile.

What. What? He just- He just sees me for the first time after three months, and the first thing he says is to ask me about the weather? What-What the fuck?!

"J-Jason, it's me. Luke! I-I don't know what to say! What the hell are you doing in Los Angeles?! This isn't like you, just abandoning everything and flying in the opposite part of the globe!" I exclaim in despair, and Jason's neck went sideways like a confused puppy. He genuinely seemed to struggle to remember his life in England. With me. I desperately try to stop myself to run and hug him, I doubt I can control my own strength now and I wouldn't like to crush him into a fine paste.

"E...England? Oh, that's right! Such a terrible weather there, don't you think? But here in LA, the sun always shines on the brilliant sky! Such a beautiful weather, makes you feel like anything could happen!" he starts getting closer to me, but still keeping his distance. His face might appear cool and relaxed, but his body movements are locked, conserved. His gray eyes keep observing my green ones, and I can see them turning colder, tougher. Calculating. "What are you doing here anyways? I'm certain that I explained all my reasons of living my old life behind, big guy. There is no reason for you to be here, Luke. Your mere... presence makes me want to punch you in the face," he says, still smiling as if he never did insult me or break my heart anymore.

This isn't him. This isn't the Jason I knew. The Jason I loved.

"Jason, please. Please, snap out of it. This isn't you, this isn't us! What happened to you?" I plead with him, emotion rushing to my face and its impossible to shove it down. "Wh-why did you leave England? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!" I wail, and I fall on my knees, making the ground almost shake in response. Even on my knees, I'm still eye-level with him.

Jason doesn't say anything, and when I look at him, the smile is gone. Instead, his lips have turned into a thin line and his eyes bury themselves into me. He appears to be deep in thought, but then he does something unexpected. He approaches me, and places a small hand on my boulder-like shoulder. His fingers are so small and delicate, like a pianist's. His face turns kinder, as if he saw a homeless person on the street and decided to give him so money. However, there's no actual compassion on kindness there, just a complex facade that doesn't let his true nature show. "It's okay, Luke. I got lost on the way. But I found it again. I'm alive, I'm so alive right now," he smiles again, a hollow, bitter twist of his usual radiant smile.

My hands slowly slither up behind him, and I swiftly pull him into a tight tug, not enough to crush anything important, but strong enough to pin him in place. He immediately starts to struggle, but it's all nothing to me. It might as well have been an ant. "Luke. What are you doing? Do you think that you can force me away from my destiny? Do you think you're that strong, that powerful to control my fate?" he laughs in surprise, stopping his attempts to escape my grasp.

"Jason. Listen to me. This isn't you. I don't know who or what has brainwashed you to become this fake imitation of yourself, but you don't belong here. You belong back home," I whisper in his ear, placing one giant paw on his hand and caressing it. He's so soft, so delicate. "Come back. Come back with me."

The citrus scent returns, but only for a moment.

"L-Luke...?" he suddenly starts gasping, as if he could breath for the first time. "I can't. I can't. Not with you. Not back there. Never again," he trembles, but his voice still holds strong.

"Shh," I whisper and hold him tighter. I can feel his warmth on my massive frame. His entire body is trembling with effort. Suddenly, he reaches his arm to my head, touching it with awe and glee.

"Luke... Soon it will be over. We're torn apart. There's nothing we can do. Just-just let me go, before I do something I'll regret for the rest of my life. Please, PLEASE get away from me!" he shouts back, and I can hear his voice almost break.

"Come on, let's get out of here," I laugh, and release him from my unbroken grip. When I rise up, he can only stare at the lower of my middle abs. But I don't care. We'll make it work. Together.

Before we can leave, Jason stops, touching my hand. The feeling is electrifying, sending shivers up my spine. My body never wants to leave him again. I don't want to leave him again. "Luke?" he asks, and when I turn, I see the same gray eyes, moist with teats. But what truly frightens me, is his smile.

It's wicked. Evil.

"Wh-what?" I respond against my better judgement.

"Climb down to the lake and drown yourself in it."

• Like 13

Dang, Philosopher, what a way to end a chapter!

im hoping Luke has the ability to resist his command and shatter Jason’s idea of how things work. But who knows?

4 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Before we can leave, Jason stops, touching my hand. The feeling is electrifying, sending shivers up my spine. My body never wants to leave him again. I don't want to leave him again. "Luke?" he asks, and when I turn, I see the same gray eyes, moist with teats. But what truly frightens me, is his smile.

It's wicked. Evil.

"Wh-what?" I respond against my better judgement.

"Climb down to the lake and drown yourself in it."

Drama Gif Discover Share Gifs Drama GIF - LowGif

Pure pure dramaamd ilove it.

God. I was screaming at Luke.... He doesnt know his true abilities and he's been around compelling people without knowing  a single thing. His powers were even a match to Jayson's with their little conversation. They were both talking and giving each ither ordersd and both tried to refused them. Now that final order. What will happen next.

I are mean for leaving it liek that 

This story is absolutely sublime! I open the site at least ten times a day, hoping to find a new chapter in Jason and Luke's thrilling adventures. Heartfelt congratulations, indeed

• Like 1