Envy and Lust (Ch. 17 added)

Philosopher

oh god,

This is getting exciting. i cant imagine what might come next.

I thought for a moment that Jason's wishes are clouding his vision of himself and he is growing as well asthe other man around him and he is unable to see this changes but it looks like he actually might be teh one not growing from this virus.

Jason is also being shady. He knws what is up and he is hiding it from Luke.

Now Jess replicated the virus and it looks liek Jason forgot about what went worng in the lab and Luke's take about peopke actually exploding from the exposure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Brilliant chapter!  I love how Jason's mind is fracturing under the weight of his envy and jealousy.  At my core, I wish he'd snap out of it and see what potential is in front of him, but I think he's slid too far into almost insanity.  The psychological mindf*ck is so good.

• Like 2

Another great addition.  You set up a great story with lots of questions, and I mean that in a good way.  There are SOOO many different ways this story could go. 

Just a few varying theories:

• Does Jason already have the virus and it just affects him differently?
  • Does Astra secretly know Luke has it and purposely released him into the world? 
  • With the virus spreading to others on campus maybe Astra knows and are creating an army.
  • Does Luke realize his growing power?
  • When will Jason give in to his lust and make out with Luke???  And feels his muscles?? ;)
  • Is Jason ACTUALLY a supervillian in this story?

Lots of fun possibilities to ponder.  Great job and thank you for the consistent updates!

• Like 3

Thanks a ton for all that feedback! I have to admit that I'm more of an intuitive writer and I don't have a specific plan in my  head, but as the story takes shape, I might have to actually start planning what's gonna happen next.

Chapter 8

Jess texts me her location. She's in one of the medical campus laboratories, which are supposedly filled with the latest and most expensive pieces of technology in the entire country. King's College was a good university, and the government funding proved just that. How she managed to get access to it was beyond my wildest imagination, but Jess has her ways to make herself very persuasive. It helps that her family is super rich, having multiple estates in England and Scotland, and even the USA.

As I approach the medical campus entrance, expecting the security guard to ask me to leave since I'm not studying medicine, I'm instead greeted with a subtle nod. The doors open as I scan my Student ID card, but I don't waste time questioning it.

"Oi mate, what's wrong with your eyes?" the security guard asks me with a thick, Scottish accent. He's a middle-aged man with salt-pepper hair flowing down his neck. He looks like a slightly drunk rock-star. "Many things, including acute heterochromia," I spit back, not wasting a second on him. "Where's the elevator for the Level 4 labs?" I bark at him, dragging a large backpack behind me. Portable fridges have gotten more efficient but heavier at the same time. I don't plan on climbing the stairs with this monstrosity on my back.

He points them at me, and I see his hand slightly trembling. He must have been drinking at work but I don't say anything and instead run towards the elevators. What a weird little man. "I have specific orders to let you through, sir," he awkwardly laughs but I don't listen to him anymore.

The elevators slowly go up through the floors, and thankfully nobody has requested a stop. I place my hand in front of my left eye and I try some grimaces of pain. I can't come with a plausible explanation on what exactly happened to the iris. All the black has now dissipated into a cloudy gray, creating an unusual duality on my face. I can't see how I could hide it, lest I wanted to wear contacts for the rest of my life. Moreover, Jess would surely start bombading me with questions that I couldn't answer, so instead I choose to fake an injury. It's far easier to explain, and its an excuse to hide the left side of my face from her suspicious eyes.

The elevator stops and I find myself in the fourth flour of the medical campus laboratory complex. Needless to say, everything looks pristine. The floors are made of some kind of plastic and metal, combining with exquisite glass to create a wonderful illusion of professionalism. The walls are all painted white and the ceiling has some weird metal plating on top of it. It's like a massive mirror that reflects the little humans below it.

The floor spans with multiple corridors and rooms, but my destination is Lab 7, one of the more secluded laboratories that can only feet nine to ten people maximum. Oddly enough, I don't spot any other medicine students or staff as I walk down the corridor. The only sound is the echo of my shoes, and it's starting to get into me. Looking through the transparent windows in some of the rooms, I only see open desktops and various lunches opened and uneaten. It's like the entire population on the floor simply vanished from the face of the earth.

Not my problem. Not my problem!

I finally reach Lab 7, and as I scan my ID again, the door opens. The first thing I see is Jess in her white lab coat, her eyes staring at me with unexpected joy and happiness. "Jason! Here, come look at this!" she says as she grabs my arm and starts dragging me in front of one of the monitors. I almost lose my grip in my eye, but I manage to hide it. Jess seems rather out of it, she doesn't even seem interested on why I'm hiding half my face. Her entire attention resides in the monitor screen in front of me. Multiple windows are open, analyzing thousand data bits per second, all working towards a single goal.

I immediately recognize the shape that the monitor is trying to produce. It's a closed loop with no ends, depicting the DNA genome of the Inferno Virus. I can't believe the level of complexity I'm seeing. Layers upon layers of information, all packed in dense parts of the viral genotype. Jess swipes her finger, and the loop breaks down into several pieces, each an estimated guess on the functions of the virus according to the university's database. I skim through the files, the words of 'Accelerated Growth', 'Reactivation of Epiphyseal Plates' and 'HGH Overload' being the few words that I understand. Most files are listed as '???' and just depict the nucleotide sequence of a specific gene of the virus, a sign that the extended database is unable to come up with any relevant match.

The list keeps going on and on, and the computer hasn't even finished its complete analysis on the samples. The '???' files consist of around 70% of the results, and they just keep increasing.

In a rare moment of serenity, I feel the weight of the implications of what I'm doing become almost too unbearable to hold. Just what exactly am I replicating here? Am I playing some sorts of twisted demigod with a weapon that I can't really control? What if I cause a second, massive explosion in the center of the campus by accident? Of course I'd be dead, but what about the damage I'll leave behind? Am I a bio-terrorist? And more importantly...

Is it all worth it?

I chuckle at myself. Unlimited power is always worth it, little Jason. Titanic strength. Height growth. Impenetrable skin. Regal beauty. Other gifts that have still not manifested yet. The rewards outweigh the risks. If I injected myself with a potent dose of the virus, surely my immunity would be overcome, right?

Right?

I suddenly realize that I've stopped hiding my eye. Instead, a gigantic grin has formed in my face from left to right, and oddly enough, the same grin can be seen on Jess. "Jason, do you realize what this is? I don't know where you found the samples, but I think we just discovered a new viral species. It's unlike anything I've seen before, the virus has evolved from before. The sheer complexity and genome size of this thing. My god..." she whispers, and she moves towards the incubators. She didn't bother to say anything about my gray eye and that confuses me, but not enough to stop me from joining her on the incubator station.

Jess takes out the wet cultures where the E.coli grow in, infected with Inferno and constantly producing more and more virions. The cells will eventually die from over-exhaustion or lysis, but we don't care. Besides, it's time to extract the viral particles and begin the final step in the process.

Filling a syringe with a powerful viral load.

Jess goes through the steps of washing and sterilizing the culture in lighting speeds. She looks like a whole different person, her hands start to clean and add specific enzymes to the culture with the experience of a professional. How does she know how to do all that?

Wait, how did she even gain access to this lab? And where is everybody? There should be at least one lab assistant here with us. What did she mean when she said that the virus had evolved... from before?

"Um, Jess? Do you happen to know where all the other students went? This place looks abandoned..." I tap her shoulder, but she doesn't respond. "Jess?" I ask again.

"WOULD YOU STOP DISTRACTING ME?!" she suddenly shouts and her voice rings in my ears. I had never, ever seen Jess angry before, and the rage in her eyes scare me so much that I take a few steps back. She sees the fear in my eyes, and with a deep sigh, she goes back to the cultures. "I'm sorry. It's just that these contacts are killing me."

Contacts? What contacts?

"Goddamn it!" she stops again, throwing a pipette away, which smashes down the floor with an audible bang. Jess removes her gloves and looks back at me with an odd expression on her face. She almost looks possessed. With another sigh, she proceeds to put her fingers in her eyes, removing a thin lens applied on top of her eyes.

In the bright lights of the lab, I see the deep, beautiful blue of Jess' eyes become replaced with a cold, nauseating gray. She does the same to her right eye, and the ocean blue gives in to the mocking dark stillness of steel. "Much, much better!" she smiles at me and moves closer. I'm completely frozen, unable to move or do anything. It's like a spell has completely paralyzed me, and the only thing I can do is scream in the confines of my mind, seeing Jess get closer and closer to me. Her now gray eyes are much darker than mine, but so much more intelligent too. This feels like a dream, but the terror and dread I'm feeling right now is too real.

"Hmm. Your eye is much more clearer than mine, Jason. You're lucky to have such a rare variant of the mutation. It makes you inherently useful," she sings at me with a joyous smile. Her eyes however are unmoving, calculating. There is no humanity in them, just reason. Reason without emotion, reason without a limit. "I suppose I owe you an explanation, but frankly I'm not going to waste my time with that. Father wants to bring him results, and you've just given me the golden ticket. I sincerely thank you for that. Of course, you will get recognition from the new company too, but not before you meet father." As she moves back to the counter, I feel the cold sensation disappear, allowing me to move and talk again.

"W-who are y-you?" I tremble, my teeth chattering in abstract terror. This isn't Jess. This isn't sweet, little Jess who loves to party and play pranks on her friends. This is a stranger, a demon wearing her skin. A twisted imitation of Jess.

"Who am I?" the stranger posing as Jess takes a peek at me. She then starts to smile, and I see that it's just a mockery, a corrupted expression that screams at me to escape from the lab. "I'm Jess of course. Jessica Sanders. Your trusting friend. Your only ally. Your only chance of surviving what's coming," she hums with a rhythm. "Don't worry Jason. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'd never do that to one of the few people I trust. And now that your gray eyes are starting to manifest, we're going to be the best of friends, you and I." 

With a snap of her fingers, the entire laboratory is suddenly flooded with numerous men on black suits, all of them large, massive, imposing. Nobody is even near the level of Luke, but to me they still look bigger than my wildest dreams. I shriek in horror as all of them start moving closer and in my panic, I slip on my lab coat.

As I awkwardly fall down the floor, I catch a glimpse at just how many agents there are outside the lab. More than twenty for sure, and all of them look like they could snap me in half if they put their minds to it. Their eyes are shielded behind pairs of black glasses, and I can see some of them talking to each other, nodding their heads.

"Hold it guys," Jess says to them and they all stop, as if they're not people but automatons without free will. Jess helps me get up the floor, her hands lacking the previous softness. Now they feel just as cold as her eyes. I flinch at her touch, and she scoffs at me.

"Jason. Tell me. How does it feel to live with Luke? How does it feel to see yourself becoming weaker and smaller in front of his growing body, his growing powers? How will you FEEL when he reaches and passes the seven foot mark, how much are you going to despair once he becomes able to twist and bend steel, melt it down with his bare hands? I know from a fact that it feels horrible. The powerlessness, the mundane bodies that can do nothing but grow older but not bigger, frailer but not stronger, until they waste away into dust. I ask you, how does it feel to live with a growing god?"

I don't know what came over me, but the tears flowing down my eyes were a dead giveaway. The spell returns, and it compels me to let it all out. "I hate it. I hate all of it. I hate this constant feeling of being small and pathetic, I hate how every part of Luke's body is growing taller and bigger and I just stare at him as he outgrows the entire apartment. I hate how weak I feel when he touches me, careful not to accidentally break my bones with a sudden twist of his bulging arms. I-I hate how much I love him, and how I can't tell him three simple WORDS!" I break down crying, hiding my face in my hands as white-hot tears freely flow. I feel like I can't breathe and I want to do anything to stop the pain and the despair. I can't keep doing this, I can't keep pretending in front of Luke.

I really can't live like this anymore.

To my surprise, Jess bends down and hugs me, and the softness in her hands has returned. "There there," she says. "Let it all out. It's going to be okay. We're going to fix everything together, just you and me. Thanks to you, we managed to obtain the entire viral genome of the Inferno Virus. It has evolved into its true form now, thanks to Luke. But you're the pioneer here, Jason. We thought that all our research had been annihilated in the explosion, but thanks to you, our dream can continue. We can change this world together. You and I might be a bit different than the hulking beasts that will soon roam the Earth, but I promise to you... Astral Arc will do anything in its power to save you." Her voice sounds like a harmonious melody, dancing around my brain and soothing my despair and envy away. As I stand up, I wipe my tears away.

"I have a gift for you," Jess says and handles me one syringe. It's filled with a bright crimson liquid, and it glows with potential. "This is one of the two viral loads I extracted from the samples. It's too bad that you don't have anymore of Luke's blood. But nevertheless, we'll keep the other sample and transport it to our new headquarters." She then looks back at the still frozen agents, and with a move of her hands, they all disappear into somewhere unknown. They truly looked like they had no sense of freedom in their strong bodies.

"Jason. I'll give you a choice. You have until tomorrow evening to decide whether you want to join us at the headquarters. The one condition is that you need to have injected yourself with Inferno by then. It will have an alternative mode of action in your body, but you're special, just like me. An agent will visit your apartment, and if they see the empty syringe, they will accompany you to our headquarters in California, okay? However, in the off-chance that you don't use Inferno, they'll instead take the syringe and leave you alone, along with a significant sum of money. Enough for your children to live comfortably for the rest of their lives," she smiles again, and this time its genuine.

"Is... is this a test?" I croak. The weight of the syringe feels unnatural in my trembling fingers, and I'm afraid I'll let it slip and break on the floor.

"You're a very smart little cricket aren't you? Oh yes, I think we'll make a perfect team, you and I. Our flight leaves tomorrow at midnight. I have a feeling that father will have an interest in you," she winks at me, and with the second syringe, she leaves the lab, waving her hand in the process. "This is indeed a test! I want to see which side of you will win! Will it be your love, your lust of Luke? Or will your reason triumph over your weak emotions and see the bigger picture? Envy and rage are one of the few things that I allow myself to feel, you know. They fuel my determination to win against all odds. And remember, Luke might be special... but right now, you have a chance of becoming extraordinary."

And with that, she's gone.

I think I stayed in that lab for more than an hour, staring at the syringe in front of me. The red liquid swirled on its own, and surges of bright crimson light tried to escape out of the container. I noticed that the metal of the syringe wasn't your usual cheap nickel, but something far more durable. It looked like tungsten.

There it was. The core of my star. I held it in my fingers, and I kept touching it to see if it was real. My very own superpower serum. Jess' words echoed in my mind. Alternative mode of action... did that mean that I wouldn't have the same results as Luke? After all, the virus was holding so many secrets inside it. Maybe, maybe it gave something different to every host. Maybe it changed its gene functions when certain conditions were met. All I knew was that if I injected myself with Inferno, I would stop feeling like a bug all the time.

I placed the syringe in the portable fridge I had brought with me, filled with rapidly melting ice. It was very hard to carry it to the elevator. There were no signs of Jess or any of her agents either. I was the only one on the entire floor.

The way back to my apartment was long and tiring. I was exhausted, both physically and mentally. The sun had vanished from the sky, and in its place was a brilliant full moon, the second this month.

A blue moon.

My legs got heavier and heavier the more I reached the door of the apartment. I could hear movement from the inside, heavy footsteps scrambling around the kitchen. As I enter, the scent of testosterone invades my nostrils. It's a very peculiar smell. Like a pheromone, it may smell different from person to person, and in my case it smelled like oranges and the saltiness of the ocean.

"Lu...ke?" I whisper, and the footsteps instantly stop. A titanic figure exits from the kitchen, always ducking to avoid bursting through the doors or ruin the roof. He's wearing a skintight t-shirt with a weird logo on it. It looks like the planchette from a Ouija board, but it doesn't matter because its so stretched out by Luke's pecs and shoulder muscles that it looks like its about to burst. Oddly enough, there's plenty of space on his waist, where his eight pack is currently residing. The shirt would look outright massive on me, but on Luke it looks three sizes too small to be able to contain him. The sweatpants he's wearing are suffering the same fate too. His glutes have already began tearing the fabric apart, and the same could be said for his thighs. His calves have stretched the fabric so thin that I can actually look at his flawless muscles as they bend and slither like snakes. But the prize is taken by his groin area. The tremendous bulge he's sporting right now looks bigger than my entire forearm. Obviously, I can see all its length and thickness, the pants doing nothing to hide anything, not even the orange-sized cockhead imprinted on it.

"...Luke?" I ask again, and he rushes to me, the surrounding furniture trembling as the titan walks next to them. I have to look up, and my neck strains so much. He's gotten so tall now. Even taller than this afternoon. I guess I don't really see it, since if you add even more growth to an already gigantic person, then its harder to notice the differences. But my neck does. If I wasn't staring into his alluring eyes, I'd instead be staring at the second row of his abs.

It's now or never.

With a trembling hand, I place my fingers on his stomach. I can feel his abdominals breath in and out, barely contained power threatening to burst through and destroy everything on its wake. I get closer and I hug him tightly, trying to make even the smallest dent in him. It doesn't work. I can't bend metal, not really. I'm so close to him that I can truly see the size difference between us. It shouldn't be possible for two members of the same species to look so different. I must have less than half of his mass on my frail body.

Luke looks down to me, and I see him smile. With a subtle yet powerful grab, he easily lifts my body and raises me a few feet off the ground, until I can comfortably reach his movie-star handsome face. I lose my ability to talk, he's just so beautiful. I can only stare at the miracle, at my star.

"I... Luke..." I try to say, but he doesn't let me. Slowly, he brings my little body closer to his, until I'm inches away from his lips. His breath smells like mint. I instantly fall in love with it. Emotion finally takes control over reason, and then I do it.

I kiss him.

It was just a little kiss on the mouth. But it felt so much more. At first he stands still, perhaps still in shock, but then he returns my gesture, deepening the kiss. Still holding me like a toy, I feel his hard, iron arms enclose my back, easily spanning it. At that point, I completely lose control and I lean further into him to taste his beautiful mouth. I'm starving, I always starved my whole life and Luke  is the five star buffet I yearned for so long. He starts running his hands through my black hair, grabbing and touching like he's petting a kitten. He suddenly slips his tongue in my mouth, slowly at first and then with much more bravado. Even his tongue is much stronger than mine, and he explores everything I have to offer. His body is radiating so much warmth now that it makes me want to come closer, melt with him and taste all his muscles. All the time, Luke is holding me in the air like nothing, and that makes me want to continue the kiss even more.

Eventually, my lungs start burning for air, but Luke doesn't appear to be bothered. He's completely invested in the kiss, and I can only spread my arms around his neck to deepen it even more. When it feels like I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen, he pulls away and grins at me with renowned confidence.

"Get ready for the best night of your entire life," he growls and he starts carrying me to his bedroom.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Philosopher said:

"Who am I?" the stranger posing as Jess takes a peek at me. She then starts to smile, and I see that it's just a mockery, a corrupted expression that screams at me to escape from the lab. "I'm Jess of course. Jessica Sanders. Your trusting friend. Your only ally. Your only chance of surviving what's coming," she hums with a rhythm. "Don't worry Jason. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'd never do that to one of the few people I trust. And now that your gray eyes are starting to manifest, we're going to be the best of friends, you and I." 

friends1.gif

2 hours ago, Philosopher said:

"Prepare for the best night of your entire life," he growls and he starts carrying me to his bedroom.

020888b0-bbaa-0132-46bd-0e9062a7590a.gif

I have a feeling. I have a  feeling Jason is gonna inject Luke instead of him and see what will Luke become now that he knows Astral labs is still working on the virus but also i have another feeling he already injected the virus himself and we gonna see it wrking while being with Luke for the first time.

There is so much plot and so much room to gro teh story eve more. I wanna meet Father now and what the grey eyes mean. Why are the men in Jess' father army like robots and how Luke was the key to make the virus work.

Really thank you for writtin this story. I hope to read more and more 

• Like 2

Me being the one to root for the little guy to grow big is hoping he takes the syringe.

If it were dredlifter Jason would not and end up duping himself into being the only small guy on the entire earth or worse yet, already having the virus and shrinking further.  To add insult to injury, Jason has to give up Luke physically because they can no longer maintain a physical relationship although they remain together emotionally out of the power of lust (I mean this as a joke). 

Part of me thinks Jason will take the virus since we have an entire plot line to explore (the father) should it go that way.  Jason can only access the father if he injects himself (it could be a placebo, all tests have a control group.)  I would really love to see the father grow and turn into a sort of megalomaniac or already be massive and have already controlled most of the world. 

• Like 1

Thanks for such an amazing series so far!

It's been quite a ride watching Jason succumb to his envy/"dark side" and see what he's willing to sacrifice to achieve his goals.

Can't wait to read if he's willing to truly sacrifice his chance at love/companionship/whatever with Luke and what his mental process is throughout it all.

• Like 1

Note: I haven't written anything like this before, only once and it was a Brooklyn 99 erotica. Don't ask. With that aside, I hope you're not participating in NNN, as you may find the following content rather stimulating! :)

EDIT: This turned out far longer than I expected, so please feel free to give me feedback on this very sexy chapter!

EDIT 2: Literally forgot to change the chapter number in the title. Sorry about that!

Chapter 9

Bursting the door of his bedroom open with a single kick, Luke throws me down to his bed, which smells just like him. Oranges and salt. I can see his chest raising up and down, stretching his shirt to the limits. Luke tries to take it off, but he realizes that he's grown too big for it, so with a sudden twist of his arm, he rips the collar from his bull-like neck like it's made of tissue paper. The shirt offers zero resistance, unable to go against the god that's currently ripping it to shreds. Pieces of fabric fall down like confetti, and I stare in awe at him.

His body excludes pure, raw sex. Massive arms and bulging biceps that could put an amateur bodybuilder to shame and make him cry for his mommy, chiselled pecs that flexed with every breath he took, narrowing into an eight-pack of abs made of steel and big, muscular legs that appear gigantic even when not fully flexed.

Even in the darkness of Luke's room, I can clearly see everything as if the sun was bathing everything in light. I see with salivating lust the muscles bulging on his arms, his broad bull shoulders that could carry five men my size with apparent ease, the V-shape of his torso, carved out of marble by Michelangelo himself. Something else is moving too near his waist. It looks like a snake, a giant python slithering down his left thigh like three phones staked together. 

It was the unmistakable sight of an mammoth cock that brought Luke's sweatpants to the breaking point, its already massive size increasing with each passing second. As I go closer, something the size of a ripe apple pokes at the bottom of his chiseled thighs. Even through the fabric, I can even see two large lumps the size of oranges grow low and heavy, stretching the material that held them in place to its limits.

I'm quick to remove my clothes, but apparently not quick enough as Luke drops a giant paw and tears my shirt with a simple wave of his hand. "Faster," he growls and I quickly unshackle my jeans and shoes, including my underwear. I can't take it anymore, I want him so much that any shyness has evaporated from my psyche. My body is pale and nothing compared to the golden statue next to me.

Luke moves closer, until the mammoth cock stares me in the face, still hidden behind his almost ruined sweatpants. If I didn't know better, I'd say that Luke was growing right as we were breathing the same air. The moment I touch the bulging meat, it grows even longer and thicker, until it bursts out of the fabric with a powerful swing. Luke rips off the rest of the sweatpants, and they suffer the same fate as his ruined shirt. His eyes tear into me with uncontrollable lust, it's like nothing else matters in the world but me and his cock.

The beast now stood at a massive ten inches of forearm-thick meat, the vast network of blood vessels pumping with every beat of Luke's heart, feeding into the thick purple helmet on top of it, already glistening with pre-cum.

I'm staring at it with my mouth half open. It had to be even bigger than ten inches. Fun fact, science hadn't found a documented 10-incher on the entire planet. The biggest porn-stars in the planet were barely 9.5 inches and that was with god-knows-what kind of drugs or medicine to make them stay hard. But the mammoth that stared right in front of my drooling face was bigger, far bigger than that. It's thickness was unreal too. I gently tried to wrap it between my hands, and my fingers couldn't touch, a wide gap forming between my index and thump. On my touch, Luke moaned and more blood was pumped into the giant stick, its thickness increasing even more.

"Holy shit," I blurt out. This has to be the biggest dick in the country, maybe the continent even. If Luke ever decided to do porn, he'd be one of the biggest and baddest names just from his first video. "Holy shit," I whisper again and I trail my tongue along the massive length of his cock. Soon, I reach the cock-head, and my jaw drops the rest of the way. It's an enormous purple, apple-sized helmet that leaks pre-cum like a faucet. It looks angry and hungry at the same time.

Even with this godly cock in front of me, I hesitate. This thing could literally kill someone. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. Luke growls like a lion and fists a massive paw through my hair before whispering seductively, "I'll teach you real good how to take it. Nobody has been able to deep-throat me, but I'm sure you will manage." Even his voice is intoxicating, a low bass that shakes my entire core. I take a few deep breaths, and I grasp the base of this massive man cock i two hands, taking the head into my mouth. My mouth is open as wide as possible and I still can't get it in. The head is just so massive. I suck it and lick it, trying to lube it as match as possible, and my saliva combines with the rivers of pre dripping out of the head. This seems to do the trick, and with a herculean effort, I pop it into my mouth. It's so big that it encompasses everything. My tongue is pinned down from the giant intruder, but Luke moans and mutters words of encouragement so I think I'm doing an adequate job. I take one hand off his cock and grab his lemon sized balls, each bigger than the span of my palm. I play with them, hoping that this is the right thing to do.

Luke slowly begins to move his hips, pushing more of his titan cock into my mouth. I instinctively pull back a little bit but his massive hand grabs my head and pulls me forward. I gag as his head hits somehow manages to fit the back of my mouth, desperately trying to gain entry into my throat. It feels as if I'm suffocating on a rolling pin made out of rock hard flesh. "Shhh," Luke whispers, "just relax your throat muscles and it will fit right in." I take a deep breath through my nose, smelling the exotic musk from Luke's marble like body. I rest both my hands on his overgrown thighs and try to relax as much as I can, but it's rather futile when you have one of the biggest cocks in the country just barely in your mouth, attached to a demigod that could punch your head off with one accidental move. Luke starts to push my head down, forcing more of himself into my throat and I gag again, struggling n vain to pull back from this monster of a cock. Of course, I'm pinned between two unstoppable forces, and all I can do is breath through my nose. "Stop struggling and let me do my thing, little man!" Luke cooes with his seductive voice. I nod and try again to relax as much as possible.

I want to please this god. I want him to fill me up with his potent seed.

Luke moves his hips a bit and his cock somehow enters my throat. It shouldn't be biologically possible, he's just so thick that my throat would never be able to accommodate him, yet somehow it happens. Luke moves again and his cock is deep into my throat. He pushes my head until a third of this hole destroyer is in my mouth.

And there's so, so much left. I haven't even experienced his true thickness, which resided at the base of his cock. I do my best not to gag, but my body is starting to give up and I find difficulty breathing. I try to pull back but he won't let me, his hands not moving an inch from the back of my head. "Hold it," Luke growls and I can feel even more pre drip down my throat. "That's all you can do for now, it's okay. I'm gonna train you how to go even deeper, " he winks and finally removes his huge dick from me. I start gasping for air as spit and saliva flow from my mouth. Luke rises to his full height, 6'8 and some change, and simply grabs me with one hand, lifting me up, up, up until my hands can touch the ceiling.

Wow. It feels so weirdly powerful to be this tall. To look as the tiny humans would run to move out of your way.

His big tongue starts to lick my dick and the tingling sensation makes me flinch. Luke's massive arms won't let me fall down, however. Right now, I'm perfectly safe and sound, even if I'm over seven feet off the floor. His mouth is able to fully rest my cock in his mouth with no particular difficulty, and with another deep breath, I calm down and let him do his thing. When he starts sucking, all the nerve endings in my head start to fire off at once. I'ts incredible. He sucks like a vacuum, and its so strong and gentle that I can't help but feel an orgasm build up in the span of a minute. This never happened before, it usually took some time before I could cum, and yet Luke's incredible mouth is like magic.

"Stop, stop," I plead and massage the boulders that he calls shoulders, and he grins with a knowing smile. Then, still holding me with one hand, he starts moving on his bedroom, carrying me with him. His dick is swinging left and right like a battering ham, still dripping juices to the floor. He goes to his desk, which seems to belong to a child next to him, and grabs some a bottle of lube from the drawer.

I can tell we're going to need the whole thing. He applies a sizeable amount of it to my bare ass, and the rest of it goes straight to his dick. Even the entire bottle doesn't have enough lube to cover the entire of his dick.

Jesus Christ, what am I doing? This thing will go straight through my mouth and pierce me like a kebab. Luke moves me closer and I touch his heaving pecs. They've grown so big that the nipples almost fully point downwards, the sheer size of the muscle flexing and bulging with every hot breath he took. He lowers me down, towards the massive fuck stick. I begin fidgeting, but he holds me with his iron grip. "Calm down. I'll be gentle." My bare ass is exposed and coated with a thick paste of lube and I squirm, knowing what is coming. Before I can react, I feel his giant weapon lewdly rubbing my ass cheeks, a wave of pre-cum combining with the lube, making my bottom glisten with juices and lust.

"Are you ready?" Luke asks casually, like he just asked me for the weather, positioning his python right in front the entrance of my ass.

"Oh god," is the only answer I can muster, my own cock still right on the brink of orgasm from Luke's magic mouth. I can feel it slowly poking inwards, distending my ass as the purple helmet stretches my entrance. As I plunge my nails into Luke's shoulders, not doing any damage at all, he looks at me worriedly. "You need to open up for the beast. This thing might be the largest cock that'll enter your ass for the rest of your life, so if you take it, you'll take everything else," he whispers in my ear, and he flexes his arms that support my body, making them increase in size like balloons. I can't make a single coherent thought, my whole mental process and body is focused into accepting this monstrous intruder of this muscular super-stud. I open my eyes to see his angelic face, his sharp jawline, his viridian eyes that hypnotize me, and I kiss him again. The head was in now, the entire thick helmet managing to go past my entrance. For a second, the pain is excruciating, my asshole barely being able to stretch enough to allow this thick monster to get through. But soon, a wave of pleasure courses though my body. Luke pushes deeper, another two inches of this forearm-sized cock-shaft, then another two. All the while, I'm scratching at his muscular back in both lustful ecstasy and pain and he grunts like a wild beast to not shove everything in, as this would probably damage something important in me. He mustn't be brutal at first, he has to get it in slowly until I'm stretched enough, so more of his manmeat could invade and conquer my hole.

Through inhuman patience from his part and mind-fogging endurance from mine, he manages to shove more than half of him inside me. My ass aches in pain and pleasure, and his mere thickness stretches everything to the limit. He has long passed my prostate, going deeper and deeper in me, sending lightning bolts to my cock, which is rock hard from the stimulation.

With a final push, I cry in agony as he digs nine inches of titanic dick in my asshole and the overpowering sensation is so strong, that it instantly makes me surrender to my building orgasm, my dick shooting ropes of cum on Luke's abs, trickling down between the deep crevices of his eight-pack. I think I passed out for half a minute and went completely limp. I remember breathing heavily, with Luke almost dropping me in surprise, burying his cock even deeper in me until my ass rested on his lower abs. I think dropping me all the way down on his dick made me pass out even longer, but I don't know.

“Hey, are you out?" Luke asked me with a shit-eating grin.

I think my response was a gurgle of a moan before everything went black.

Not knowing what to do, Luke fucked me a bit, six thick inches going in and out of my unconscious body. He then started increasing his pace again, eight inches burying inside me guts. Even in my blacked-out state, I could still feel how his entire cock stretched everything in me. Everything.

Within a couple seconds of his hot but steady thrusts, I start gasping and convulsing as I regain consciousness. When I open my eyes again, Luke smiles like he just won the lottery and proceeds to kiss me again, a dominating kiss that overpowers my tongue. It's like I'm nothing but a toy, a rag-doll he gets to fuck and enjoy, and just this once, I don't care. "Hope your hole is ready, little man," Luke grins and starts pulling me up, his cock head sending shivers in my trembling body as it recedes and brushes my prostate again. He then moves me down, then up again, slowly building speed with each thrust. I've completely given any semblance of control, my body jiggling up and down with his powerful thrusts, just a human-sized fleshlight for this god to enjoy. He was fucking me with his full ten inches now, and my ass was struggling so much to keep it in. My ring was stretched to its limit, anymore and it would surely break. His length was touching places I never knew existed, it was just that big.

Luke then tried to change position, but the sudden movement caused his dick to twitch and swell even further, producing another scream of pain from me. He was so deep that he was probably touching my organs or something, I have no clue."Oh, sorry mate. I guess I'm gonna have to keep you up in the air," Luke smiles again and this time, I can feel his entire body begin to harden with muscle. A web of veins start to encompass his muscles, feeding power and energy and engorging them even further. I thought I would be crushed into fine paste from Luke's bulging muscles, but he controlled himself, deep breaths giving him complete control over his power and the fragile toy impaled on his titanic cock.

He then did something I didn't expect. He started flexing his dick, and I could feel the helmet of his cock grow in size even more, still buried deep within me. I feel like I'm getting hit by a lightning strike, the sensation is just overpowering. I can honestly say that it's the best thing I've felt in my entire life. My dick, which was painfully rock hard again, proceeds to shoot another load, and I gasp from the pain and orgasmic bliss.

Luke starts to jack his cock in and out of me again, now with renewed strength and vigor. I don't know how he's not broken anything in me yet, but I can see he's struggling for control now. Every muscle group is straining with power, effort to not accidentally crush my pelvis and to not rupture anything important in me. Luke continues to pull most of the way out before slamming everything back in, the length of his cock is just that massive, building up a rhythm. My ass is on fire from being stretched too much, and my muscles are starting to cramp up from being tense and aching for so long, sprawled in the iron grasp of this titan and his fuck rod.

I don't know how long Luke fucked me in the air. All I know that I eventually started to feel him somehow get longer and thicker, maybe a mouth-watering 11 inches, until with a roar that shook the entire room, Luke sits down and buries me even further to his mammoth cock. His lemon sized balls churn and grow as he starts blasting my ass full of cum. I'm barely big enough to hold his inhuman cock inside me, so as soon as his grand orgasm began to erupt, my entire anal cavity is instantly filled with creamy hot jizz from a single load. The second and third load burst out of me, hot jizz flowing down my ass and then the floor, already creating a pool of cum underneath me. Suddenly his cock head pops free, and waterfall of stud cum pours from me. The next couple of blasts that erupt from Luke's cock are just as big and voluminous as the first, coating my entire back in seconds with hot sperm.

His orgasm takes minutes to subside, the entire room steaming with sex and cum and sweat as he gently drops me to his bed, and continues to jack himself in front of me, coating me further with his seed. It's so much, that it's like I was thrown into a pool of the stuff. It oddly tastes like oranges, just like him. In the end, I'm completely coated with his essence, and I love it. Eventually, he crumbles next to me, causing the bed to finally break down from our combined weight, wood and splinters flying out everywhere, but neither Luke nor I really care.

We take a few deep breaths together, and then Luke starts to laugh, dropping a massive arm to me and forcing me closer to his muscular body. Jesus Christ, he's just so big, muscles glistening with sweat and sex everywhere that I feel like a ten year old next to him. "You're mine now," he whispers and bites my ear, and I can't help but quiver as butterflies fly in my stomach.

Yes, I was his. Maybe in a purely physical sense. My ass trembles from the soreness, and I know that walking is going to be difficult for the next few days. I grab Luke's hand, and compare it to mine. The difference is laughable, almost sad. Luke snuggles closer to me, and I feel his gargantuan member on my back. It's still as engorged and huge as ever.

Obviously, I'm the little spoon. It doesn't take long for Luke to fall asleep, but unfortunately I can't do the same. The pain radiating from my ass is too strong, and I lay awake as the hours trickle on. December has stripped away the long hours of the day and has put them into the night, and the weather outside is a constant combination of snow and icy water, with the temperature lowering as we approached Christmas. And yet, Luke's body is so warm that I don't need a heater. He's holding the power of ten heaters combined. He's a big, dense monolith of muscle, of course he'd emit warmth.

My mind still goes over what had just transpired. My dream had come true. I had slept with Luke, and the experience was seared into my brain like hot metal. I'd never forget the pain and overwhelming pleasure, the way he handled me like a toy, overpowering me with just a fraction of his power.

Is this what I want? Is this how I want to live from now on? Have this giant protect me, be his property?

My body screams yes. Yes, you moron, this is what you wanted since middle school. What are you, stupid or something? Just take the win and throw the bio-terrorists from Astral Arc in the bin! You'll even get money, you might become a freaking millionaire and still have this god of a hunk fuck you senseless anytime you want! It's a win-win.

Only an idiot would refuse this.

But my mind, my mind is divided. It struggles with the choice. My emotions have taken the side of staying with Luke, with lust being in the front lines, while logic is refusing to accept it. Envy and rage are behind it, seething and muttering to each other. Next to them, a cold presence stands still, and I can only describe with one word.

Gray.

Take the shot, it whispers. Take it and become a god. Take it and join the side that will revolutionize the world. With them, you will realize your true potential. With him, you'll get stuck in the past. Besides, the gift already resides inside you. It's slightly different than his, but with the proper training, you will be able to command entire armies. The shot will awaken your true potential, Jason.

Join them.

Join us.

I know what you have done, and what you have yet to do. But everything will be alright, because I'm inside you now.

He is one, but we are many.

An hour passes, and I have made my decision.

With great difficulty, I lift Luke's arm from my aching body. Its entire length spans from my head to my groin and even my thighs. The pain from my ass radiates throughout me, but I clench my feet and walk to the kitchen.

The ice inside the portable fridge has almost melted by now, but the crimson light tells me that the viral load is still viable. It shines with potential, and I smile. I place the syringe in one of my veins in my forearm. Luke has been feeding me so well that I've been losing fat and getting rather toned, and I can even see my veins in my forearm.

With a slight itching sensation, the tungsten needle pierces my vein and I press the cap of the syringe. It really feels like molten metal being forced into my bloodstream, but the pain is nothing compared to the aching in my ass, the constant reminder of Luke's domination. I stop pushing the syringe the moment I see that half of the precious liquid has remained.

Then, with light footsteps I approach Luke's bedroom again. It still reeks of sex, but that doesn't concern me anymore. I find a deep vein in his thigh, and stab the needle in. Tungsten is the strongest metal in the world, and if that didn't work, then nothing would. The needle almost bends, but it luckily manages to penetrate his skin. I push the rest of the liquid in, and then I stare at the massive sleeping figure in front of me.

This was my parting gift to Luke. A last attempt to breach the gap between us. Half for him, and half for me. The two that are one, the one that is whole. I've read that somewhere, but I can't remember where. I suddenly start to feel sleepy, and my legs are cramping up from the effort of keeping my body still. There's a dull ache coming from my right eye, but the waves of fatigue coursing through me drown out the pain.

It takes all my determination to drag myself back to bed, next to Luke.

Oddly enough, neither of us exploded in a violent annihilation of mass and muscle. I suppose that was a sign that I had made the right choice.

As I snuggle closer to his warm body, I don't take the little spoon position again. Instead, I'm facing his regal face and take in all his beauty for one last time.

He's my equal now.

Envy cackles with glee, flooding my exhausted psyche. The gray presence has grown stronger now, and I feel it envelop me with its clouds, its seductive whispers of power enveloping everything.

My lust, or maybe love, doesn't say anything. It's too late to do anything now.

As I drift into sleep, the last thought that crosses through my mind is a peculiar one. I barely have time to think about it before I'm taken to the lands of dreams and nightmares.

I'm sorry, Luke.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1