Giants of Business: An Interview with Seth and Jeff from Elongro/Performance Incentive

dredlifter

2 hours ago, merehuman said:

I preferred the text version

No art can make justice of how I picture these super executives in my head.

I wonder if they had to change the entire city to accommodate them. if it has a 'Giant-friendly' neighborhood (more like mount Olympus) where pavement are double as thick, ceilings are ten times higher, and the square-foot a hundred times more expensive, with exclusive super wide roads for their supercars

I have to wonder too how Jack and Booke are doing (and how tall?). I mean, even between giants sex may have the risk of getting stale after a while, and they might want to 'spice things up' recurring to a tiny ex-boyfriend for their daily exploitations. A 'vacation with Jack and Brooke' would be nice

Fair. Even when I draw it, the versions in my head are better than whats on paper! lmao

5 hours ago, merehuman said:

No art can make justice of how I picture these super executives in my head.

I totally get what you are saying.  I actually really don't like when authors use real pictures in their stories.  Art is more acceptable to me since they are original characters.  But glad you were able to enjoy the text version.  Seth and Jeff are still the two biggest men, but Jack isn't far behind.  He's the model Elongro uses in their adverts. 

• Like 5

On 11/25/2020 at 6:30 PM, dredlifter said:

I totally get what you are saying.  I actually really don't like when authors use real pictures in their stories.  Art is more acceptable to me since they are original characters.  But glad you were able to enjoy the text version.  Seth and Jeff are still the two biggest men, but Jack isn't far behind.  He's the model Elongro uses in their adverts. 

I would like to see an illustration of Jack, although it would ruin my image of him as a redhead or at least somewhat ginger. I don't know why I picture him that way. He's clearly been described otherwise, but I think I had locked it in before I read it. It's funny how our brains will refuse to let go of something!

On another note, I keep thinking there are so many possibilities for the Elongro XL. Depending on what the age range is for it, I love the idea of a father and son doing it together. Of course the son, being younger, thinks he will have far superior results, but we know what tends to happen to original expectations! Of course that might be completely outside of the age range of the formula, even if it is somewhat extended over the original, but I would love to see how you would handle the idea. Kind of like your Father's Day story on steroids and HGH (pardon the expressions)!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

I would like to see an illustration of Jack, although it would ruin my image of him as a redhead or at least somewhat ginger. I don't know why I picture him that way. He's clearly been described otherwise, but I think I had locked it in before I read it. It's funny how our brains will refuse to let go of something!

The advertisement in the magazine is Jack ;).  Look closely. 

• Like 3

On 11/28/2020 at 7:04 PM, dredlifter said:

The advertisement in the magazine is Jack ;).  Look closely. 

Ha! I can't believe I missed that. Even funnier is that the little guy in the ads is a ginger. Oy! Did I have it all wrong, lol.