Giants of Business: An Interview with Seth and Jeff from Elongro/Performance Incentive

dredlifter

Here's something that is a little bit different. This submission is from the same universe as my "Elongro" and "A New Performance Incentive" stories. It is an interview of the main characters from those tales.  The intent of this project is that the interview is presented as if it were from a real business magazine.   Special thanks to artist CurlyJin for providing the images for the article.  Check him out on twitter and Patreon, he does some great muscle art! 

I hope you enjoy!

The best way to experience this story would be to open and read the magazine pages.  If this is difficult, I will post the interview text here as well.

The images are large, the second set will be in the following post.

Enjoy!

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

TEXT VERSION:

COVER STORY: GIANTS OF BUSINESS
By Marnie St. Claire

It was impossible not to be amazed by the cavernous room I had agreed to meet my interviewees in. At first glance it seems to be a luxurious boardroom. Decorated in a classic style with dark woods, it gives off a rustic, 1950’s Mad Men feel. However, as I take in the scenery it’s impossible not to feel as though I have been shrunk. The ceiling looms high above me as if I am standing in the middle of a basketball court. The beautiful mahogany table bisecting the room is elevated high above my head. On one side of the table are four enormous fine leather chairs -- ones that I would require a step ladder to climb up into. The other side of the table is lined with chairs of a similar style, only about one quarter the size of their counterparts. There are ten of these smaller chairs in total, and all are resting on an elevated platform about six feet high above the floor. On both ends of this platform is a ramp that allows me to walk up and take my place in one of the smaller office chairs.

Special accommodations appear throughout Jeff Corp and Elongro headquarters. The offices are built to accommodate the small average humans and the towering muscular giants that work side by side

I take my seat and am amazed at just how comfortable the chair is. The leather stitching at the seams is impressively intricate and the plush leather seems to hug me with warmth as I wait. I have been in many offices and conference rooms, and this is clearly as posh as it gets. I nearly start to drift off in the comfort of my chair when I hear booming footsteps approaching the entrance-way.

It’s nearly impossible to describe the feeling of meeting these two men for the first time. Surely by now you have heard of these two literal titans of commerce. Their faces seem to be everywhere anymore, in magazines, advertisements, on television. They are now two of the most well-known men on the planet. Of course, I am talking of none other than Jeff King and Seth Rainier. Jeff King, the CEO and Chairman of Jeff Corp and Seth now leading Psylocon Pharmaceuticals, best known as the makers of the incredibly successful Elongro growth medication.

As I was preparing for this interview I myself had read and watched several other interviews from each of these two business titans. By seeing these men so often in our media-obsessed culture, you would think you are prepared to meet these Goliaths in person.

But, I can guarantee you, nothing can prepare you for their overwhelming size and power.

As Jeff and Seth casually stride toward me it takes all my strength not to flee. The two men would later tell me this is a completely natural reaction, and that several people they’ve interacted with have in fact turned tail and ran. It feels as if a couple of elephants are charging at you…only these two men are in fact larger than elephants! Even from my position on an elevated platform, as they approach me I barely reach each of their chests. And what broad chests they are. From end to end their pectoral muscles stretch wider than I am tall. Their muscles are so developed, their chests protrude so far forward, that they both have to slightly bend forward for introductions to see me. The two men walk to my side of the table and we shake hands. I note how my tiny feminine hands disappear into their own tire-sided palms. Their hands are rough and masculine. Thick calluses are built up at the base of their meaty fingers, no doubt the result of their constant weight lifting endeavours . After shaking their tire-sized hands they cross to the other side of the table and take a seat, giving the gigantic plush chairs a purpose.

We engage in some small talk and iImmediately I am drawn in by their chemistry. Even with their stunningly handsome yet youthful faces, with these men being so gigantic, you naturally think of them as much older than they are. It’s almost as if you revert back to when you are 8-years old, looking up at your hero parents towering over you. However, as they speak, grinning and joking, jabbing at each others’ masculinity, discussing workouts and sports teams, you are reminded that these men are in fact in the prime of their 20s, with Seth being 24 and Jeff at 28. Their chemistry is charming and engaging, giving even more credence to how they have both become so uber-successful. After some small talk we began the interview.

I start with Mr. Rainer (SK). “Seth, the story of each of your companies’ growth and success is undoubtedly tied to your own personal growth. Besides your own physical growth, what do you most attribute to your successes?:

SR “I would say my growth in size really boosted growth in my confidence as well. It may be hard to believe, but I was actually a very small, shy and timid young man. Then when I got on Elongro, even with just those first few inches of growth and those first few pounds of muscle, even when I was still smaller than so many college kids, my confidence really took off. No longer was I afraid to talk with the big jocks and the most beautiful women in our school. Confidence can really make you seem even larger than you are. To tell you the truth, I really admire the really short runts who have that confidence. I know of a few business gentlemen who are only 5’6, 5’7...just incredibly tiny men, but they have this amazing confidence that makes them seem like they are 6 feet tall! And just think, Ms. Claire, six feet tall compared to me is laughably tiny and weak. So when you take that sort of confidence and apply it to someone like Jeff or I, then to you tiny people it must feel like we are ONE HUNDRED feet tall! It’s a fantastic trait to have and necessary in the business world. It sure adds to our negotiating power.

MSC “I can assure that both of you have an air of a truly powerful, titanic being. You do make us regular folk feel like you are even more gigantic and powerful than you really are. How about you, Jeff, how would you answer that?:

JK “I absolutely agree with Seth when it comes to confidence. If I were to expand on that I would add perception. Being able to perceive what your client or opponent is feeling. It's a trait that is required of successful salesfolk no matter how shrimpy or meager they may be. The ability to read your client, to read the room, to adapt your encounter on the fly is imperative. When you become as big as we are, that skill becomes even more important. Make no mistake, we both know how to use our physical traits to give us the maximum advantage during negotiations, but sometimes we have to ramp up that advantage more, and sometimes less.” Jeff chuckles as he continues, “I remember one meeting I had, I came on a bit too strong during negotiation and the clients’ lawyers had all wet themselves! My height and muscular size was just too much for them. I should’ve known, it was a small company and all the lawyers were very short, barely over six feet tall and very skinny. It looked like none of them had lifted a weight in their life. The meeting had to be cut short because they all ran to the bathroom crying! I won’t lie, I found it hilarious and empowering, but it’s hard to close deals when the opposition rushes out of the room as sad, wet messes before the papers are signed. That’s why I prefer to have meetings with clients who are larger in stature, because I know they will be able to at least tolerate my enormous power.”

MSC “That is very interesting. I can definitely understand how you two men can be overwhelming. By now our readers are surely familiar with the exciting tales of how you became giants. Seth, with you being an exceptionally perfect candidate for Elongro and with Jeff exponentially maximizing his company’s performance incentive program. But let’s address some rumors. Is it true that you are both still growing?

SR “Originally we found that I had stopped growing at 12 feet 10 inches tall. But at Elongro Corp, we have been developing new products with higher success rates and potency. One of which we are calling Elongro XL. Due to the effects of the original formula my body is now nearly impervious to infections, diseases, defects, etc. As such we have started testing the new formula on myself. And I’m officially happy to announce that I am growing again!

MSC “Wow, that is truly remarkable, Seth! It sounds like the new formula will be just as successful, if not even more successful than the original. And you Jeff?

JK “Oh, yes, I can confirm that I am still growing. As the Chairman and CEO of my company I have full control over all aspects of our company, including the program that produces physical growth. And I have no intention of ever stopping my growth.”

SR “That’s one of the reasons we’ve been experimenting with Elongro XL. It’s no fair this big lug here can basically grow whenever he wants. I can’t let him get too much bigger than me!”

Jeff and Seth playfully slug each others’ meaty shoulders, their alpha college jock personalities spilling out like their pectoral muscles. I imagine if I were not there they would both drop to the ground and engage in a wrestling match for dominance.

MSC “And of course, if you’re willing to share, our readers would love to know how big both of you are.”

SR “Of course, we love sharing our SIZE. Right now I’m 15 ft 8 inches. My weight is about 6,700 lbs at just 4.2% bodyfat. But keep in mind, those numbers are always INCREASING!”

JK “And being the alpha in here,” Jeff grins at Seth who rolls his eyes, “I am the taller one at 16 ft 10
inches. I weigh 7,900 lbs. Closing in on four tons of muscle! My bodyfat is at 5.3%”

SR “So Jeff is a little taller, but he’s a little fatter too.”

This time it is Jeff’s turn to sneer at Seth. I am quickly surprised when the two men suddenly push back their teen foot tall chairs and stand up, once again making me feel like a rodent at the foot of a horse. My heart flutters in fear as they stand chest to chest. From their stats, with there being a foot and 1,300 lbs of difference between them, you would think that Jeff is drastically larger. But to us tiny, normal size humans, that difference is basically a couple of inches and a few pounds. It’s another reminder just how gigantic Jeff and Seth truly are. The two titans grin at each other, chest to chest. They look like two King Kong-sized gorillas ready to fight over a mate. I clear my throat to get their attention. Jeff turns to look back down at me and apologizes.

JK “So sorry, Ms. St. Claire. Seth and I, we have so much testosterone in these muscle packed bodies that sometimes we just have to let it out, like right now. Please don’t be afraid, this is a normal occurrence when Seth and I are with each other. Seth, shall we perform a pose down for Ms. St. Claire like we do for so many of our tiny followers?

SR “Let’s do it, but since this is an interview, shirts off only.”

JEFF: “Deal. And Ms. St. Claire, please enjoy the show, I know you will.”

It is difficult to describe the scene that follows. Both Jeff and Seth unbutton their shirts and proceeded to flex each one of their titanic muscles. The interesting thing is that it became clear they were not simply putting on a show for me. The two towering bodybuilders were not just flexing their muscles for me, they were also happy to reach out inspect each others’ bodies. Inspecting themselves for any gains in size made. They would later tell me that they often flexed and felt each other since they were the only two people who knew how to spot the details in each others’ physiques, being so much more developed than any other humans on Earth. Jeff flexes his mammoth biceps for Seth, who unsuccessfully attempts to encircle Jeff’s arms even with his monstrous hands. Jeff pats and lifts Seth’s massive pectorals, feeling their heft and complimenting Seth on what he could tell was improved mass.

While I must admit it may go against my professionalism, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention just how sensual and erotic the scene feels. I get the feeling that while these two hyper-masculine giants are straight as can be, they both have a keen and admiring eye for nearly grotesquely pumped muscles. Even if they were somehow shrunk back down to a fairly average six foot tall height, their muscular development and conditioning would blow away even the largest of the normal sized bodybuilders. I will freely admit that the scene of these two handsome, tanned, masculine, incredibly built, virile men posing and tenderly feeling each others’ torso is a very arousing scene.

After about ten minutes of mutual bodily inspection, Jeff and Seth again apologize and turn back to me. I am both disappointing and yes relieved that their show has ended. Disappointed that they will again be covering their amazingly enticing bodies, but relieved that I will be able to regain some of the professionalism a journalist of my caliber needs to exude. After flexing so hard, both of their bodies are even more pumped and vascular. They each put back on their undershirts and sit back down and my heart beat slows just enough to allow the interview to continue.

SR “This will have to do for now, Ms. St. Claire. After posing our muscles will be pumped up too big to put on our button downs for about 20 minutes.”

MSC “That is quite alright. I must admit you two look spectacular. I used to be one of those women, along with several of my female friends, who did not necessarily like the bodybuilder look. And to be truthful, most average height professional bodybuilders still have a…strange look to them. But many of my friends have admitted that your physiques are incredibly alluring and attractive, even though your muscles are much more developed than smaller muscle men.

SR “We hear that a lot. Our height, our physiques, are superior in every way compared to any other man on the planet. We won’t apologize for it, that’s just the truth. It’s a combination of everything rolled into one enormous package. And it's not just our incredible, super-human height. Our looks, our muscles, our proportions, such as carrying so much mass while having relatively tiny waists. We are just simply better. Bigger, better, superior.”

JK “AMEN, Jeff! Ms. St. Claire, we know the power of our bodies and our features. It’s just another tool in our bag to use to get what we want. And in a way I think we have entirely redefined what masculinity even is. In the past, like you said, exceptionally 'tall' bodybuilders may have been at most six foot six. Now, that looks PUNY compared to guys our size. Our companies have changed everything!"

MSC “I have no doubt that is true. Obviously strength is just as important as your height and confidence. How would you say bodybuilding relates to your success in business? Jeff, let’s start with you this time.”

JK “Bodybuilding has a massive correlation to business success. A lot of people are ignorant at just how difficult bodybuilding is. It takes a very strong dedication to routine and willpower. And it’s been scientifically proven that fitter people have healthier minds as well as healthier bodies. Any more when I see skinny men, at any height, I see weakness or laziness. Even when I was really short, around six feet tall or so...boy that seems like ages ago!” Jeff booms out in laughter. “Anyways, as I started to grow I would feel...almost annoyed whenever I saw a really tall guy with no muscle. It just felt like a slap in the face to all the poor little short guys out there. Here you’ve been given this gift of natural size and power by being tall, and you’ve squandered it by being a bean pole. So as I grew I wanted to do whatever I could to grow my muscles as well. I didn’t want to be one of those beanpoles.”

SR “I know exactly what Jeff means. Bodybuilding is hard work. We have to constantly eat and eat right, get
plenty of sleep, and not to mention busting our butts in the gym. And that is all on top of running a successful business. I would say bodybuilding has been immeasurable to our success. I’m convinced that the hyper-healthy lifestyle we’ve lived has undoubtedly boosted our growth. We may not have even passed ten feet if we hadn’t taken up bodybuilding.”

JK “I totally agree, Seth. Man, wouldn’t that be pathetic if we’d never passed ten feet tall? That feels so small to us now!” Both Jeff and Seth bust out laughing and bump fists. “But it’s true, a man with muscles knows how to plan, knows how to work hard, and has a strength of will and work ethic that skinny and weak men just don’t have. Those are the types of men that I want on my team and also the type of men I want to go up against in negotiations.”

SR “Absolutely. It’s honestly not nearly as much fun when we dominate really tiny and weak little men. It’s like picking a fight on a toddler. It reminds of the old adage, to be the best you have to beat the best. At least with fellow bodybuilders and athletes, we get at least some sort of challenge. Granted, as we both grow bigger and BIGGER, that challenge gets easier and easier, but it's still there to some tiny degree..”

JK “And we would both hate to forget to mention that nearly exponential increase in our intimidation factor by combining huge, freaky, pumped muscles with our towering height. Like we said, being tall is great. Being muscular is great. But when you are BOTH tall AND powerfully muscular? It’s an unbeatable combination!”

Seth and Jeff both smile brightly to me and once again flex their titanic biceps, this time each looking me in the eye. I do my best to maintain my professionalism but I admit that I feel my body quiver with desire. With such perfect bodies, and even their masculine natural aroma, I can practically feel myself being bombarded by their pheromones as their biceps explode into mountains. I find my heartbeat increase and realize I am fanning myself, feeling overcome by their powerful presence. I do my best to hide my reactions but judging from the smug smiles on both handsome men, they know exactly how they are affecting me. They must see it with nearly every woman they encounter. Thankfully they soon drop their arms and allow me to compose myself.

MSC: What would you say is your preferred method of running your companies? Seth?

SR: I like to employ a hands on method. Some CEOs like to hide in their offices all day and their employees never see them. That’s not me. I WANT to be seen. I WANT my employees to be motivated by my success, by my presence. I enjoy walking the office floor and conversing with the little people who keep our company running strong and growing. I try to offer any help, any advice that I can. And from my vantage point, it’s easy for me to see who needs help! There’s nothing more rewarding than helping a tiny worker with some problem and having them stare up at me in awe. And I’ll be honest, I’m sure that for the tiny people like you, Marie, seeing a GIGANTIC muscle man stomping around the floor eliminates unnecessary down time. A little bit of fear of the big boss is a good thing. But I’m a nice guy, really!

JK: I can definitely relate on the fear thing, Seth. For my business I do spend a lot of time in my office, on teleconferences and video conferences, that’s just the nature of my business compared to Seth. But, as he said, I always make sure my presence is felt. As Seth said…we LIKE to be seen. We like being the faces, the MUSCLE, of our respective companies. With size and bodies like these, can you blame us? Look at these biceps, Marie. See how magnificent it is when I flex and unflex it, how it’s already massive when unflexed, but when I flex like this the muscle just EXPLODES even bigger? I want my employees to know that they have this power behind their work. That they have my support, my protection. The only thing I ask in return is loyalty. If you are loyal to me then I am loyal to you.

MSC: That…um…is quite an impressive arm, I must stay, Jeff. Speaking of being seen, I’m sure that due to your size that has presented some logistical problems?

JK: Definitely. One of my first directives as Chairman and CEO was to mandate a renovation of all our facilities. We are removing every other floor of our highrises to accommodate my size. You’re right, when you are over 16 ft tall it’s hard to fit into most buildings! And like I said, I want to be able to be seen anywhere in my business. So far we have renovated about 70% of our office space and we expect completion soon.

SR: My answer is similar to Jeff’s. We’ve certainly had to rebuild in places to accommodate our height and width. Some of our investors balked at the cost but I quickly set them straight. The renovations have certainly led to some amusing moments, though. I always laugh when one of my male employees accidentally walks into my private bathroom and their faces don’t even reach the top of my urinal! I can’t imagine how emasculating that must be for them.

MSC: Understandable, you both need spaces that you can work comfortably in, you said you are still growing, might future renovations be required as well?

JK: I can guarantee you they will. I really hope my employees don’t think 20 or even 30 ft will be enough. I feel that our space is a metaphorical reflection of our company: we need space to continually grow! It shows our employees and our investors that we won't be satisfied with simply being big. We want to be HUGE. MASSIVE. The BIGGEST MEN in the world!

MSC: That…is…somewhat distressing to think about, Mr. King. 30 ft? I can’t imagine any person so gigantic.

SR: Ms. St. Claire, Jeff and I realize that size might scare the tiny people like you. And honestly, to some level it should. But you and your readers should probably start preparing yourselves for it. It will happen, we don’t know how soon, but 30 ft is going to happen…and we both plan on making 30 ft look SMALL at some point down the road.

JK: Well, put, Seth..

The two gigantic men turn and smirk to each other, seemingly sharing a telepathic conversation. As I sit there looking up over their bulging pectorals to their square jaws and beautiful faces, I can see they are both very serious. It seems they may be addicted to growth, and there is nothing that us normal people, nay, tiny people, can do about it. Once again my heart beats faster, though this time though it is more from an intense intimidation, mixed with desire. The thought of these men growing terrifies me, yet is very arousing at the same time.

MSC: So how have you managed to get by in your personal lives outside of work?

SR: There certainly are challenges, while we can force our own business places to renovate we can’t do that to everyone. I remember when I was only about nine feet tall or so trying to go into a burger joint, I kept hitting my head on the ceiling and knocking over tables! It was hilarious, but I felt bad too. That’s where a personal assistant comes in very handy. My personal assistant is actually my first and best friend from college, his name is Trevor. He actually was the one who got me on Elongro way back in the day so I’m thankful for that. Anyways, he had limited success with the drug and became extremely jealous of my massive growth from it. So he took a second dose, which we all know now is big no-no. He ended up shrinking down to about 4 feet 10 inches! Isn’t that hilarious? He's just a tiyt little fella but he gets the job done! How tall are you, may I ask, Ms. St. Claire?

MSC: Oh my goodness Seth, that is truly amazing? Just 4 feet 10? I am 6 ft 1. I would tower over little Trevor!

SR: Yes you would, Ms. St. Clarie! Of course, you are still very tiny compared to our wives, who are both over TEN feet tall! But, I will say, that is quite impressive for a normal sized woman. But think how small you are to me. And now consider that Trevor is well over a foot shorter than you! His size is so tiny and pathetic, especially next to ME. But it’s cool, he makes me feel even bigger than I really am. And he reminds me of just how much I've grown! I'm sure he's still jealous -- so many guys are -- but I'm glad he's by my side to see all of this success. Oh but yes, getting back to the point, being that small he is able to do most of my shopping and errands.

JF: Wow Seth, that is quite the coincidence. I too have an absolute runt of an assistant. Must be a GIANT GUY thing to have the teeniest tiniest assistant! My assistant is Parker, he was my main work rival and was also on the performance incentive program. He ended up being 4 ft 8. HAHA, I’ll let you decide who was the victor in our rivalry!

SR: No way, 4 ft 8! That’s even smaller than my assistant, Trevor! Though, from 15 feet up like us, that difference is hardly noticeable. They are both just so small and weak compared to us! But they are a necessity as well, being that they can both still fit into normal stores and buildings.

JK: Agreed, like you said, they run errands, do our laundry, help us with measurements for new clothes, though lately that task has become dangerous! Just the other day Parker’s ladder tipped over and he was left clinging to my thigh way above the ground. I had to bend over and set him on the ground safely. Ms. St. Claire, the world can be dangerous for you runts when you are around us muscle giants.

MSC: Indeed it can be. We can only hope that you giants will watch out for us down below.

SR: Well we certainly try, but make no mistake, as we get bigger and BIGGER it will be your responsibility to watch out for us! We can’t always be walking around hunched over looking at our feet. Just show us the respect we need and deserve and you’ll be ok down there.

JK: We certainly don’t want to hurt anybody, but with our power and strength it wouldn’t take much. Even an accidental nudge could send one of you twerps flying. Most of you don’t even reach our knees and with these huge chests of ours, we can’t easily see straight down. So our main advice if you see us walking down the sidewalk is to step to the side and just stay aware!

MSC: I will certainly take your advice to heart and I’m sure our readers will as well. Giants are becoming so common today thanks to Elongro and your performance incentive program, so it's really timely advice. Ok last question, what would you say is the future for Elongro and Jeff Corp?”

After my last question both Seth and Jeff turn to look at each other with smirking faces. Seth shrugs and answers first.

SR: Well I don’t want to give too much away, but Elongro has been considering expanding into the financial sector as well. The goal being to give us more capital to play with in our R&D department. So we have been looking at partnering up with a few worthy companies, although only one seems to be worthy of matching our strength and power.

JK: At Jeff Corp., expansion and growth is the name of the game. There’s nothing more I like partnering or overtaking other companies to add to our portfolio. In my world, if you aren’t growing...then you’re failing. Just as it goes with bodybuilding. Bigger muscles are always better. And so is a bigger portfolio. In the near future we have our eyes on a certain growing company. It would be a new venture for us, it’s something out of our normal portfolio, but the possibilities for future growth by investing in this company are seemingly boundless. Lets just say be prepared for a mega-merger sometime soon. A MEGA-merger that could lead to MEGA growth.

-Marnie St. Claire

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

That was awesome! I loved reading the text version but then coming back and looking at the magazine version for the illustrations. As much as I think about muscle and size, which is a LOT, I have to admit that I find it challenging to truly envision the size these guys possess, especially being both so muscular and so tall. It's certainly NOT from a lack of descriptive ability on the authors' (especially talented ones like Dredlifter) part, it's just a problem I have. So, having the illustrations really helps put Jeff's and Seth's size compared to normal people in perspective.

I hope you  decide to write more in this new combined story universe. This story certainly opens up many possibilities for that. With the coming introduction of Elongro XL, we could possibly see some of our favorite huge characters get even bigger. Plus, it opens up the possibilities for entirely new sets of characters or to take minor characters from these stories and give them a spin off. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I preferred the text version

No art can make justice of how I picture these super executives in my head.

I wonder if they had to change the entire city to accommodate them. if it has a 'Giant-friendly' neighborhood (more like mount Olympus) where pavement are double as thick, ceilings are ten times higher, and the square-foot a hundred times more expensive, with exclusive super wide roads for their supercars

I have to wonder too how Jack and Booke are doing (and how tall?). I mean, even between giants sex may have the risk of getting stale after a while, and they might want to 'spice things up' recurring to a tiny ex-boyfriend for their daily exploitations. A 'vacation with Jack and Brooke' would be nice

• Like 3
  • Haha 1