No Limits for Elina (brief preview)

foker

Here is a short preview of the story I'm currently working on: No Limits for Elina

___________________________________________________________________________________

And impossibly, she has done it… she bench-pressed the 420-kg barbell for as many reps

as I told her, 30 solid repetitions, and now this young mind-blowing muscle girl wanted an

audible confirmation from me for this truly inhuman feat of strength. I came closer to this

incredible, sobbing of impossible efforts muscle beast, looked her straight in the eye and

said “Twenty nine...” Crazy… what was I doing, thought I to myself. “Uuuuuuuaaaaffff…”,

exhaling deeply, Elina licked her lips, closed her eyes and moaned again. More tears ran

down her cheeks and I refused to believe what I saw next. Her bulging biceps hardened more,

her absolutely man-shaming pectorals grew instantly, squeezing out every bit of

muscle and power reserves left in them. Oh so slowly, the bar went down again, the metal

surface kissed the tops of her reddened, extremely swollen and mega shredded chest and

unbelievably, inch by inch Elina performed the rep number 31, bringing her arms into a full

stretch, screaming and sobbing like a woman possessed and pushing the barbell

completely up again!

I just starred at this insanely ripped young muscle goddess, marveling at how hard was

she pushing her body, especially her pectoral flesh. It went over all the known and even

imaginable limits and has almost made me faint. Veins grew thicker and more prominent

all over her massive frame, running over her big neck, ready to invade Elina’s beautifully

contorted face. Participating in this scene of pure female strength and iron will power and

not knowing where I’m actually going to take this, I, to my great fear and fetish satisfaction,

repeated again “Twenty nine…” With that her super jacked cunt shot a truly heavy load of

juices that flew almost to the opposite side of the basement and her eyes rolled up into her

skull. Unbelievably, with a mask of agony, determination and bizarre pleasure on her face

Elina lowered the bar to her massive chest again! This time rather in one violent dropping

action. “Gghhaaa…”, her lungs were burning, she couldn’t even scream properly anymore.

In fear I noticed, that she loosened the grip of her hands on the barbell. The young muscle

beast turned her beautiful face to me, opened her eyes and whispered, punctuating every

word with heaving of her massive pecs “This… Is… For… You…”

What came next made my jaw crush on the concrete floor. The gorgeous female Adonis let

go with her hands of the loaded with 420 kilograms barbell and rested it to lay right on her

humongous, radiating with power pectorals! Her chest was so chiseled with deep muscle

striations that the round form of the bar fit between one of the numerous, profoundly cut

muscle groups, which formed a transition-canyon from her upper to her lower pectoral

plateau, so the bar got locked there totally secured from rolling back or forth.

“Uuuughaaaa…”, with a cry full of wild exhaustion Elina gritted her teeth, flexed her free

arms into crazily vibrating, freakish double biceps pose and I watched in disbelief how

more thicker veins grew on her ever-reddening chest! Her traps rose even higher,

screaming with growth and power, her abs bloated bigger, visibly thickening her waist, her

thighs bloated larger than ever, pressing her legs hard on the basement floor. But her

pecs, oh gawd, they bulged out and incredibly, began to rise, pistoning the extremely

heavy weight up again!!!

"GGRRRRHHHUUUU…!!!", gym mirrored walls reflected Elina’s wild guttural growl and impossibly, she began the next agonizing rep...

___________________________________________________________________________________

If you like it check the already posted 3 parts of the story at https://www.patreon.com/foker and https://www.deviantart.com/foker

More to come!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1