Serhyi - the pinnacle of the Ukrainian army (Chapter 10 just added )

mczapl

Whether Grigoryi lives or dies should depend on the message Serhyi wants to send. If it's that resistance won't be tolerated, then kill him. If it's that resistance is futile, them make him his submissive bitch.

Personally...I would snuff him, there's no shortage of willing betas to take ownership of.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dominantmusclemaster said:

Whether Grigoryi lives or dies should depend on the message Serhyi wants to send. If it's that resistance won't be tolerated, then kill him. If it's that resistance is futile, them make him his submissive bitch.

Personally...I would snuff him, there's no shortage of willing betas to take ownership of.

You didnt vote in the poll yet ;)

Chapter 4 (part two)

“Are you really so pathetically weak?” I heard him say. “You claim to be a soldier? You really though that those pathetically weak hits would have any impact on me? There is no place for disobedient weaklings in the army. In My army.”

I looked down at the ground. I was shattered.

“Don’t worry. It will soon be over”. he said. “But you should feel privileged, because I like this room and I will be living here. Once I get rid of you.”

He grabbed the red alarm clock which was standing next to my bed. It disappeared in his bear-size paw. The paw transformed itself into a fist and I heard a crack noise and saw broken metal, plastic and glass falling from between his huge fingers.

“I didn’t like the color of it.” He said. He opened the paw and the shattered remainings fell on the floor next to me. I knew he would do the same to me in a few moments.

I tried to gather my thoughts. What should I do now? Beg? Apologize? Try to fight?

The last one seemed the most absurd. I wasn’t even able to stand up with my broken leg, let alone fight this monster.

I doubted begging or apologizing would help me either. This deity did not seem to have any empathy at all.

I knew I was at his mercy and that there would be no mercy. I just patiently lied on the floor and awaited my fate, as he scanned his new room. The room that just a five minutes ago belonged to me.

He checked the size of the bed and found it to small for his enormous frame.

“I will need a bigger bed. This one will not fit me.” He said.

“They do not make bigger beds. This was the biggest they have in stock.” I dared to reply.

“Then I will order a second one. There is enough room here, once we get this out of the way.” He said. “This” was my desk.

He grabbed it with one had. His steel grip easily controlling the bulky piece of furniture. He lifted it of the ground with all the things that were in it. Up and up it went until it reached the level of his lower pecs. He then tossed it through the open door through which he entered my… no, sorry… he entered his own room. The desk flew through the corridor and crashed the window opposite the door and a few seconds later I heard a thud. That was the end of my desk.

I noticed that my knife fell out of my desk as he was lifting it. It was lying next to me, so I quickly grabbed it. That was my chance.

“Looks way better now. There is however one more piece of trash I need to get rid of.” He said.

He turned around towards me and walked closer.

I knew that this was the moment. I quickly swung my hand with the knife aiming at his thigh, as that was the highest, I could reach. But his leg was not there anymore…

Serhyi kicked Grigoryi in the head before he even managed to get to His leg. The powerful kick knocked the muscular wimp out. With a thud he fell on the floor.

Serhyi bent over the unconscious body towering the athlete. His torso was way wider than the wimp below him. Without a second though he grabbed the head of the victim and twisted it. A small crack and it was all over.

“You were too weak to even fight me like a man. You are not hot enough for Me to rape you. And you were rude to Me in the first place. So – your time is out.”

He grabbed the corpse under the armpits and tossed it like a ball. Grigoryi’s body followed the desk – it flew through the door, crossed the corridor, passed the broken window and with a thud landed on the broken desk.

“Now the room is ready for Me to live in it” thought Serhyi.

Serhyi smiled. It was a pleasant day. He had a room; the gym was acceptable and he even had a doc to help him get even stronger. Life in the army was good.

He was looking forward to the challenges of the next day.

But then he felt his cock hardening. “Aha! It’s time for someone to take care of My steel pole. This serum makes Me hornier than I usually feel… let’s see who lives next door…”.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

I like the changein POV I think i didnt say it before.

Sad to seethe guy go but at least it was a quick death. He didnt  want to make a mess in his new room.

Now now who will be the person next door?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...