Serhyi - the pinnacle of the Ukrainian army (Chapter 10 just added )

mczapl

CHAPTER 3

I forgot to tell you about the gym in the barracks.

I went there for the first time shortly after leaving the doc’s office. I knew this will be the place I will be spending my prime time, so I needed to inspect it properly.

I entered the quite big room and scanned the equipment and its current occupants. The equipment was limited, but it had all the basics at least. It was an old school gym with several rusty bars, bumped plates and dumbbells scattered around. Machines were few and in rather bad condition. But nevertheless, the amount of weights in the room was acceptable.

As regards the occupants, most of them were completely average. There were four bodybuilders in the room apart from me. All four were standing in the far corner. They obviously saw Me entering and immediately started talking about Me. Everyone does talk about Me, when I enter any room.

I decided to approach them. In order to prepare them for the meeting with Me, I grabbed some average guy who was blocking My way and picked him up by his throat. The terrified wimp started squabbling, but I just “delicately” tossed him to the side. He landed on some bench, quite unharmed but in state of shock.

I saw the bodybuilders gulp as they saw Me coming. I started feeling the first symptoms of fear. The prey was starting to understand what predator is approaching them. I loved that feeling.

The little men moved nicely to the sides allowing Me to pass. Some were looking at Me in awe already. For Me they did not exist, they were even less useful than the light dumbbells in the room.

I finally came to the bodybuilders. I towered each one of them. The tallest was 185 cm (6’1), which was 16 cm (over 6”) shorter than Me. The rest were nearly a foot shorter than me. One had really good pecs, but when he looked at My humungous chest, he knew that he was one weight class below Me. I scanned their bodies quickly. Each of their best body parts were smaller and weaker than mine. And their average body parts were completely out of proportions compared to My prime muscles. Their thighs were smaller than My unpumped arm.

They all looked up at Me. One tried to smile timidly. One tried to pretend he is indifferent to My presence. The other two had question marks in their eyes and awaited what I have in store for them.

“I am Serhyi. I came here to own this place and its users. You four are the only species who try to resemble men around here, therefore I offer you an opportunity to serve me directly. But I expect unconditional obedience.”

“I’m not interested in your talk. I leave for the showers” said the guy who pretended to be indifferent to my size. He turned around and left.

At first, I wanted to immediately turn around and knock him out. Maybe break his arm or leg. That’s what I would do in the old days. But the serum in my brain started to transform the way I was thinking. I wasn’t even aware that I started thinking strategically and less by impulse. This made me more deadly in the longterm.

I decided to leave him for a later meal, when I can savor his utter defeat in private. In my mind I started imagining him begging me to stop and asking for mercy. Will there be mercy from My side? No. That’s not My style.

But for now, he was allowed to live and to even leave the room without tasting My wrath. I was the “good Serhyi” at the moment. He should consider himself extremely lucky.

The serum in My brain told Me that if I am to run these barracks I need serfs who will work for Me, controlling those zones where I would not be present. These guys seemed potentially acceptable candidates for this job, once they have been broken, understood their inferiority compared to Me and their brains have been reformatted to make My wishes and needs their top priority in life. It seemed possible. If not - I can always snuff them later.

I said: “One is already out and he will regret it later. Now the offer is restricted to the three of you”.

The one who smiled timidly, looked at my gargantuan posture starting from my huge calves, which were bigger than his arms, through the thighs which were on level with his abs, to the pec shelf at his eyesight and then up to my face, where he met My steel eyes. He immediately regretted his bravado, dropped his head so that he was looking at My lower quads and said: “You look amazing. No matter much how hard I try, I will never even come close to your size and strength. I will be happy to follow your orders, Sir and to learn from you, Sir”.

I patted My new property nodding My head in approval for his submission. I looked at the remaining two.

One of them spoke: “Words are just words. I prefer the iron to speak. If you show me you are stronger than me, then we can talk.” The second one nodded.

It was going to be fun. For me, at least.

As we were standing next to the bench press two of them were just using, it was a natural way to start. The bench was loaded with 140 kg (310 lbs) of plates. It was a good warm up for me. I immediately jumped underneath and did nice 10 clean reps. The three guys watched me attentively. Then came the three athletes. Their names were: Vitalyi, Oleh and Bohdan. Vitalyi was the one who already submitted. Oleh and Bohdan were the ones to be cracked still.

All three did the ten reps, although I could see it was already a challenge for them, especially after the seventh rep.

So, I added 60 kg to the bar, raising it to 200 kg (440 lbs). Vitalyi managed to do one rep and it was clearly his max. Oleh managed to do three, Bohdan two and half and needed help. I decided to save his ass, grabbed the bar and pulled it up. Speaking of his ass - I noticed he loved to squat. His ass was delicious and I have already decided, that my rod will ride it. That’s why his ass was saved.

Then I jumped under and did nice clean 6 reps with full range of motion. They started realizing the vastness of the gap that separated Me from them.

Then came deadlifts. 200 kg (440 lbs) warm ups, followed by the first series of 280 kg (620 lbs). Vitalyi didn’t even try, Oleh and Bohdan both did one rep and were exhausted. I decided to stop toying with them and did 10 reps. At first, they were speechless. Then they begged not to add more weight for them. So – first series proved to be the last. And I was so hoping for more fun…

Squats were similar, but here Oleh ruptured his quad, as he tried to overplay his weak cards in front of Me. He was unable to walk properly and I ordered Vitalyi to guide him to the infirmary. Before leaving, he said: “It was an honor to try to compete with you. It will be an honor to serve you here and in the battlefield in any way you want me, Sir.”

I nodded. He at least had the balls to try to compete against Me. He had never any chance of success, but he entertained Me nicely with his attempt.

That left just Bohdan and Me. I went to the lockers and he followed Me like a dog. I undressed and so did he. I scanned his naked body and found it enjoyable. I said: “This is the time you are to take an oath of obedience to Me. You will do it both with your words as well as with your flesh.”

He had a full hard on, his eyes were wide and full of fright. He knew that if I decided to do something to him, no one would come to rescue him. All his friends were gone and the wimps in the gym were too afraid to enter the lockers seeing that we went in there.

He said: “I am straight, but no man has influenced my body so much as you do with your presence. It’s not only your gargantuan size, your commanding voice, your overwhelming Alpha smell – it’s everything that constitutes you. It is the first time in my life that I see a god among men. And if that god deems me worthy to serve him, so I shall.”

He dropped to his knees and on his knees, he came close to Me. He asked Me whether he can take care of My cock and I approved it. The serum had a huge effect on My cum production and I needed to milk regularly.

As a straight guy he was horrible in giving head, so I quickly took over and took his head in My both hands trying to remember not to crush his skull when I would be climaxing. I didn’t care that he never took such a monster in his throat and was not prepared. He gagged but I ignored it and went deeper.

My cock filled his esophagus completely, cutting of his oxygen. He tried to pull back and started to hit My legs with his fists, with completely no effect. Indeed, I even liked it, cause I like My fucktoys to try to play rough.

His disorganized hitting quickly used his remaining oxygen and he soon stopped wiggling as passed out.

Now he became My muscular sex doll, which I could use as I pleased.

He was lucky that I was very horny and needed to cum. Otherwise he would soon be My dead muscular sex doll.

After less than 30 seconds after his passing out, I started to climax. I let his body fall to the floor and sprinkled him with My jeez.

After a short while, he slowly started regaining his consciousness.

Once he was able to speak coherently, I asked him the name of the guy who dared to leave and info where I could find him.

Obtaining all this, I quickly dressed myself and left the locker with Bohdan still on the floor unable to lift himself onto the bench which was standing next to him.

It was payback time for Grigoryi, my next prey…

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1