Trio

I am transforming, it begins, my clothes are ripping apart, my body is being exposed, my pectorals are violently exposed, a dog tag is pending in my chest. I am embracing this change, I transform. My arms are expanding and becoming immensely powerful, my shoulders are broader and ever more defined, the chain of the dogtag is being stretched, as my back broadened. My abs, the 6 plates of stone become steel, and I feel them with my hands, as my body is remade. I am remade. I transform, the testosterone flows on my body freely, I feel my fucking cock growing fast, throbbing pre-cum, it is erect, and I delicately play with it with my ever changing hands, roaring with the pleasure that the gestures bring me. My heart beats strongly, and my muscles expand. I transform, I am remade, my mind is dominated by war, duty, but also the hormones make me a sex beast. I play with my cock, delicately caressing it as it grows with the rest of my fucking body. I transform, I am remade, I swear to fight for the sake of my brother in arms, I swear to destroy my enemies with my bare, muscular hands. My ever growing hands. I am naked, hard and strong, a God is born, a soldier ready to serve. I no longer play with my cock, as my instincts overwhelm me, I grab the meat with my both hands and I stroke fast, I grunt and bellow, almost forgetting how to talk, lost the track of my thoughts, I cant express myself with words, I just stroke, grunt, roar, explore my body, feel every inch of the monster I became. I transform, and as I do I am reformed. I transform. My glorious muscles covered in cum and sweat, the strong scent of testo in the air, the dogtag washed by the sweat. My whole being washed. I am reborn.

• Like 6