My hulk-daddy is paying : Chapter one

Hialmar

The Prelude to this story may be found HERE

My Hulk-daddy is Paying

Chapter One

HanceCon 8 was over. Max had disembarked the Zepp (which was what carbo-penalty he could afford on his wage, and was also in line with his editors' environment policies) a few hours earlier, and he was back home, writing on his Google-top. His series of articles about "rogue players in hancing-business" was ready to go, and there was enough material for his series about affluent elder men (or women) – "hulk-daddies" and "hulk-mummies" – taking advantage of financially disadvantaged teenagers or young men who wanted to get big by hancing. His trip to HanceCon had been a part private and part professional affair, and he had to work late, in order to post the multi-media article which summed HanceCon 8 up.

Rob. Rob Nelson. A delicious shiver rushed along his spine, when he remembered the night spent with none other than Rob Nelson himself and his husband Nate "The Machine" Nelson, one of World Hancer-wrestling Championship's household names. It was part work-related: The seemingly very honest interview with "The Machine" about lost opportunities was journalistic gold. He had to listen to that clip again:

"You know, when I was younger, I competed in MMA, and I had dreams about participating in Strongman competitions after hancing, but after hancing – a very experimental and pioneering hancing experience of the sort that existed, back then – and after the Strongman sport came to terms with the existence of hancing, Hancers were forbidden to participate in any baseline sports ..."

"Do you regret hancing?"

(pause) (a sigh) "Regret? No, not regret ... I loved the experience, and I love my life as it is now ... I'm devoted to WHC, and I love my fans out there ... but I just want young baseline lads out there considering hancing ... You need to know, that hancing shut some doors, and open other doors up. You can't combine dreams about baseline sports with being a Hancer. You have to realise that, before you make an irreversible decision."

But other aspects of the night at their hotel room had been less work-related. He hadn't planned to encounter Rob. It had just been a lucky coincidence, that the hero from his teenage years had calmed big little Brawn down. Max had mentioned those old commercials to Rob. That caused Rob to laugh and show those shiny teeth in that suntanned testosterone-radiating well-preserved midlife-face:

"The first commercials were ridiculous, I know! Do you remember the one, in which our marketing director dressed me up in a He-Man outfit, and had me read the script: 'Hey, buddy! Do you have what it takes, to absorb the power of Greyskull? If you have, call number MEG-AG-ROWTHNOW today! I HAVE THE POWER!'" 

Rob had changed his voice, and imitated the old commercial very well. Max had blushed.

"We had to pay Hattel-Masbro a lot of money to allow us to use their character, but it payed off in the long run. It was just after the remake of the remake of the movie was released."

"Hey, Robbie. He's one of them.", 'The Machine' said.

Max blushed, and felt embarrassingly horny.

"One of whom?"

Rob laughed again. Deep nice laugh. Those penetrating icy blue eyes. That platinum blond crewcut. Max blushed.

"I will not ask you anything private, Max, but let me tell you, that I receive a lot of i-mails, g-mails and a-mails from fans, who tell me, that they had their first orgasm, when they watched that commercial or one of the other early – cheesier – commercials. The days when rationing ended were carefree and silly and playful in my whereabouts. All that pent-up need for fun and games after the Crisis, the War and the early Post-War Years. Most of those commercials were prohibited in the Confederacy, the Continuing Russian Federation and Rump-China, and we had to produce censored versions of a few of them for the market in Rump-UK, because of the political campaign Decent Media in a Decent Wessex-Anglia, but they were a success in the rest of the world. Despite the backlash more recently, Saudi youth were eager to embrace everything new immediately after the Revolution, and young lads in the Siberian Federation loved it. The negative side of the latter fact, was the rise of rogue players in hancing-business operating in the Siberian Federation, because of the lack of regulations, but I guess you have encountered that in your investigations."

"Shut your trap, Robbie. Can't you see, that he's not just a journo, but a Hancer-fanboy, too?", 'The Machine' interrupted.

The Machine flexed his biceps.

"Do you like the sight of this? I bet you like the sight of this?"

Rob fell silent. A playful glint awakened in those icy blue eyes, and then he tensed his biceps, too.

"Yeah, son. Watch this! How about TWO Hancer-blokes showing you what they've got?"

Rob rose from the Grande-sized hotel bed, all his 7 feet, moved considerately all their glasses of vodka to a safe distance from any movement, stood there – all his 880 pounds of conditioned muscle – with his powerful legs wide apart, made a double biceps-pose, met Max' gaze and roared in that exaggerated commercial-voice:

"I HAVE THE POWER!"

That caused the first of Max orgasms that night. It had been followed by several. The night had turned out very satisfactory for all parts involved.

Next chapter may be found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
spelling, link
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Trio said:

I can't wait for the rest of the story!

Thank you. I try to build a coherent Storyverse. A difficulty might be, that I initially didn't plan to build a coherent literary universe, but I have now changed my mind, and have planned a sort of timeline. The inescapable continuity-hunters will have fun hunting my inconsistencies up, just as Sherlockians/Holmesians try to solve the riddle of the inconsistent dates in Doyle's A Study in Red. No comparisons in other respects: I do not consider myself to play in Mr. Doyle's league, of course.

• Like 2