A Different Kind of Muscle God (Chapter 15 added 1 Dec 2020, The End)

msclrough

13 hours ago, msclrough said:

chirped

I really like the story, the added intrigue and, of course, the muscle growth. Nicely done! Can’t wait for the next chapter. Gonna use this so again when getting off....:)

• Like 2

Chapter 7: Thursday Morning

Thursday morning, Matt’s own body surprised himself as he woke up before his alarm. Excited to see Travis again, Matt got out of bed and ready to head to the gym instead of trying to fall back to sleep. He figured that getting there a half hour early couldn’t hurt, and Travis tended to get to the gym early too.

“You really do like this guy.” Frank joined Matt in their kitchen. “You got up before me.”

“Yeah. I do. And getting up earlier has been easier lately.” Matt replied as he finished his breakfast.

“Habit forming” Frank offered with a smile. “or maybe Travis is worth pre-dawn rise and shine?”

“You look great, Frank.” Matt changed the subject, but he was being truthful. Frank’s physique filled out his dress shirt, which stretched tight against his upper chest and thick arms.

“Hehe. Yeah, this shirt is always tight after a night with Rory. I like how it feels.” Frank confessed as he flexed his right arm. Ten pounds of pure muscle pushed Franks biceps almost half an inch bigger and his chest a full inch bigger, making his shirt strain against his muscles.

Matt took note. He almost always wore tank tops or no shirt at all, but he knew Travis wore dress shirts like Frank. He wondered whether Travis would stretch his shirt too or if he would need a different set of shirts when at his biggest. That is, if Travis didn’t run for the hills.

“It will be fine.” Frank became paternal again, seeing plain worry on Matt’s face. “Anything I can do to help, you know I will.”

“I know Frank.” Matt stood up and wrapped his thick arms around Frank’s big torso. “You’re really beefy today, Frank.”

“And here’s to more muscle for our little family.” Frank replied as he embraced Matt too. The two men enjoyed the feeling of their muscles pressing against each other, a feeling made all the more substantial by Frank’s recent session with Rory.

“Hardly little,” Matt chuckled as he let go of Frank and hammered his fist playfully on Frank’s solid chest. “I should go.”

“Yes. You should.” Frank gave Matt an encouraging wink.

Matt arrived to the gym twenty minutes earlier than the agreed upon time. Four early days in a row and now even Joe at the front desk didn’t say anything about Matt’s new early bird habits. “He’s already here,” Joe tipped off his friend. “Go get ‘em tiger.”

Travis’s eyes lit up when he saw Matt approaching, “Hey Matt. You’re early!”

“Yup, couldn’t wait to see you.” Matt rubbed his hands together like he was eager to eat a sumptuous meal. “What are we lifting?”

The two men enjoyed their morning lift together, adding plates to the bar when Matt was lifting and taking them off when it was Travis’s turn. The disparity in their strength didn’t slow them down. Instead, Travis felt inspired to push himself harder and challenge himself with ‘just one more’ to really work himself hard.

“Hey, isn’t it time for you to hit the showers and get ready for work?” Matt noted the time.

Travis hated the idea of leaving Matt. He wanted to spend more time with the big guy. “It’s Thursday already.” Travis blurted out bluntly. “It feels like the week has flown by so fast. I really liked spending time this week with you.“ Travis was clearly disappointed that their time together was reaching a premature end.

Matt felt his heart beat faster and harder in his chest. “Travis, uh. How about you change your flight to Sunday and spend the weekend in Cleveland? We could hang out more. Lift more.” Fuck more, Matt didn’t say out loud. “You could stay at my place. I uh, have housemates, but they’d love to meet you. And we have plenty of room.“

Travis stood silent. He hadn’t thought about staying in Cleveland. He was going to see if m was traveling to New York again anytime soon. But the invitation to stay in Cleveland was even better. “Yes. Of course. I’d love to stay here longer.“  

“Come back to my hotel with me.” Travis added. The lack of release with Matt was getting Travis more horny than he’d ever been since his teens. The thought of being stuck in that conference room with Eric for the next nine hours without draining his balls into Matt was simply too much to bear.

“Really? you don’t need to get to work?” Matt was apprehensive. After all his big talk about Frank not messing with Travis’s career, here he was willing to make his man late to work for some muscle sex. He could see Frank’s disapproving frown already. But like Travis, he needed release. “Let’s go.”

Travis and Matt packed up the weights and raced out of the gym to Travis’s hotel, skipping the shower to “be more efficient” as Travis put it. Matt had barely closed the hotel room door before Travis had pulled the bigger man to his lips and tugged on Matt’s tank-top to get at Matt’s bare torso.

Travis pushed his face into Matt’s thick pecs. His skin was hot and the muscle plump and swollen from their morning lift. To Travis, the taste of salty sweat reinforced how much effort Matt had put into his workout. Travis shifted his attention to Matt’s sweaty armpit, and risked tickling his lover to get an up close smell of Matt’s sweaty aroma. The musk made Travis’s nostrils tingle with delight, and his already hard cock dripped with anticipation.

Matt leveraged his superior size and strength to gently push Travis off his chest so he could drop to his knees and take Travis’s dripping cock into his mouth. Travis shuddered at the sensation of his rigid cock meeting the softness of Matt’s mouth. “Ohhh Matt,” Travis didn’t want to dissuade Matt, but he hadn’t showered since the previous morning, “I’m so sweaty and dirty.”

“Yeah you are,” Matt made clear that Travis’s pungent cock was a bonus. Matt took in Travis’s cock with his mouth, gazed upward at Travis’s bulging chest, and inhaled the New Yorker’s scent. He could feel how ready Travis was for him from the hardness of his cock and the taste of his copious precum. Matt slid his tongue against Travis’s shaft, feeling the hardness against his wet tongue and the ridges of Travis’s veiny cock.

Not only was Matt the biggest guy Travis had ever been with by far, he was the best at sucking cock by far as well. Matt was right, Travis thought to himself, he shouldn’t judge someone by how he looked or expect a certain role based on size. Travis sighed with contentment.

Matt pushed Travis’s cockhead down his throat and made his man shiver with pleasure. He enjoyed the reaction he could elicit from Travis and took note of the things that made Travis pant and what made his cock twitch in his throat. But Matt wanted Travis’s cock, and Travis needed to get to work soon.

Matt pulled his mouth off of Travis’s dick with a loud slurp, and let the rigid rod spring up and hit Travis’s abs like a whip. Travis understood immediately what Matt wanted and spun the bigger man around so he could slide his wet cock in. Travis was determined to give Matt as much pleasure as he had just received.

“Has anyone seen Travis?” Eric shuffled through the office with anger rising in his voice. “We’re not paying him to sleep in.” Eric was a world class grouser.

Frank’s ears perked up at hearing Travis’s name, especially with Eric’s angry tone. He glanced at the clock, and his sharp mind pieced together what was going on. His first week with Jake, not fucking for over 24 hours was near torture. He knew Matt was home all last night and went to the gym this morning to see Travis. ‘I guess they really did lift first,’ Frank correctly surmised. ‘This Travis guy must be really dedicated to muscle,’ Frank thought to himself before heading exiting his office and finding Eric.

Frank pulled a furious Eric aside. Ignoring Eric’s clear agitated state, Frank informed Eric with pleasant sternness, “I asked Travis to meet me at the gym down the street. He’s going to give me some pointers.”

Eric blinked in confusion. When had Frank talked to Travis at all, he wondered. But the story made sense, sort of. Not that he was going to argue with his boss. “Oh. Uh… when will he be back?”

“I’m going over there now.” Frank brushed off Eric’s question. “He’ll be back when I’m done working out.” Frank didn’t like lying, but for his close friends he would do anything. Matt had better be right about this Travis guy, the thought to himself.

On his way out of the office building, Frank felt a bit of unexpected joy. Despite his size, he wasn’t the gym-going type, he was always busy with work and Rory kept him in tip top shape anyway. He certainly would never have gone to the gym during business hours, but Matt’s predicament gave him an excuse, and now that he ‘had’ to leave his office, he looked forward to a relaxing walk alone, neither at work nor at home.

Travis pushed Matt’s chest down onto the bed and held his waist as he thrust his cock in and out of Matt’s muscular ass. Matt was as handsome and built from behind as he was up front.

Matt spread his arms out over the bed, making his back bunch into rocky relief. Travis ran his hands over Matt’s back, massaging the muscle and getting a thrill from how thick and hard Matt’s back felt. As much as he liked the feeling of Travis massaging his back as he took his cock in deep, Matt longed to see Travis’s face as he fucked him. “Flip me over,” Matt begged in a tone that both made it impossible for Travis to deny his lover and made Travis feel like he was in charge.

Travis reluctantly pulled his cock away from the pleasure of being inside Matt, so Matt could lie on his back. Matt’s handsome face filled Travis with mixed feelings. He longed to enjoy the pure sex appeal of Matt’s angelic face, but it was also a painful reminder of his own unattractive face.  He had heard, “he has a great body, but…” too many times, so Travis gravitated toward fucking from behind.

But to Matt, Travis’s face was his most attractive feature. His pugnacious nose had a dangerous look to it that shouted, ‘don’t mess with me,’ and Matt loved it. And as his rugged bruiser pushed his cock back into him, Matt squealed with joy and stared at Travis’s brutally savage face, which looked even more harsh as he fucked Matt.

Travis’s self-consciousness washed away as Matt moaned in pleasure from the sight of Travis over him and the feeling of being ravished by Travis’s powerful build and thick cock. Matt’s bliss was so apparent and gratifying that Travis forgot his own insecurities and indulged in the euphoria of deep fucking Matt. He loved how he could muscle his cock into Matt without any concern of hurting the bigger man.

As Travis reached his climax, his face twisted and his brows furrowed into glower that made Matt swoon. Travis looked like a savage beast as he unleashed his first volley of cum deep into Matt.

Matt arched his back and moaned loudly as teh sight of Travis’s ferociousness set the bigger man off to join his lover in exhilarated ejaculation. Travis continued to ram his cock into Matt as he took hold of Matt’s gushing dick and fisted the shaft until Matt’s climax subsided. Travis found another advantage of fucking a bigger man — after shooting, he could collapse on top of Matt’s barrel chest without fear of crushing the man under him.

“Whoa. I needed that.” Travis panted, more sweaty now than he was in the gym.

“Yeah. Me too.” Matt agreed. “Waiting until tonight would have been miserable.”

“I don’t think I’d have been able to work.” Travis acknowledged. “Oh shit. I need to get to work.” Travis didn’t like the idea of blowing a load then running out the door.

“It’s okay,” Matt already understood. “I knew the time line. Let’s get you washed up.”

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

I really like this story.  While I like size difference and some cockiness and domination, it is fun to read a story about mutually enjoyable good-natured muscle men. 

When Travis and Matt get together...woof.  It's so steamy and I love it.  The big man on big man action is very sexy. 

• Like 3

Chapter 8: Thursday Midday

Travis made his way to the office building where he had been working. He glanced at his watch already knowing he was severely late. The 10:30 time wasn’t a surprise, but made his stomach churn regardless. It had been worth it though. Travis walked down the corridor to the conference room where he had been working with Eric, and felt profound relief when he discovered the room was empty. He knew his reprieve would be short lived though, Eric had his own office to work in, there was no reason for him to be in the conference room alone.

Travis set down his briefcase and took a moment to pull together the courage to find Eric in his office. The sound of the conference room door sent a shiver of panic into Travis. He turned, expecting to see Eric, but instead he saw Frank, the burly big boss, enter the conference room instead. ‘Shit, he was getting shit-canned right away,’ Travis thought to himself and prepared himself to take the news with dignity. “I’m sorry.”

“Zip it.” Frank was quick with his words and didn’t mean to sound cross, but he didn’t want Travis to say anything that would break the fiction. “As far as Eric knows, you were with me at the Gym this morning, got it?”

Travis most certainly did not ‘get it,’ and his open mouth and dumbfounded look told Frank as much. Damn, Travis wasn’t cute or handsome in the traditional sense, but he could see the appeal of the big tough-looking guy, especially when he was looking vulnerable. “You and me were at the gym together this morning.” Frank repeated the lie. “You weren’t late. You. Were. With. Me. Got it?”

Travis nodded, though still confused. ‘Why was Frank covering for him, and does Frank look bigger today?’ confusing thoughts bounced around in Travis’s head.

“You owe me one.” Frank mumbled as he left the conference room as quickly as he came in. ‘And Matt owes me big,’ Frank thought to himself.

Travis found Eric and got to work, both thankful that neither brought up Frank.

During his lunch break, Travis called the airline to change his flight from Friday night to Sunday night. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with Matt before he had to return to New York. Then in a fit of spontaneity, he had the airline agent book him a flight from New York to Cleveland for next Friday night, returning the following Sunday.

Matt spent the day thinking and planning how he would broach the subject of Rory with Travis. He kicked himself for not telling him before Travis changed his flight, but that opportunity had passed, and there wasn’t anything he could do about it now. In public at the gym or mid-sex wasn’t the right place to talk about Rory anyway, he consoled himself. Matt resolved to be bold and upfront with the truth and the amazing opportunity. Matt kept reminding himself that Travis was a big guy, bigger than any of them were before Rory. He will want the gift, he has to, Matt thought to himself.

When Matt arrived at the hotel, Travis was already there. The two men picked up right where they left off that morning, stripping down so they could feel each other and press their skin and muscle against each other.

Travis admired Matt’s size. He liked how thick Matt looked and how he carried his weight without exaggerating his movements. “Do you think I should try a cycle?” Travis blurted out then turned bright red from his forwardness.

“What?” Matt reacted, confused at Travis’s sudden question.

“Do you think I should try a cycle?” Travis panicked at the thought that maybe Matt wasn’t a steroid user and would be offended that Travis thought he was.

“Oh.” Matt thought carefully. “No. I don’t think you should. But hear me out.” In a way Matt was relieved. Wanting to try steroids meant Travis wanted to be bigger and willing to do what it takes. “I know you think I use steroids.”

A look of regret and panic washed over Travis’s face.

“Don’t worry.” Matt quickly added. “I understand. This body doesn’t look natural. And the truth is it isn’t. But it’s not from steroids.”

Travis blinked. Confused into silence. Again. Today was shaping up to be a confusing day for Travis.

“It’s hard to explain.” Matt continued. “Actually it’s easy to explain; but nearly impossible to believe.” Matt took Travis’s hands into his. “Travis, I know a muscle god. A real honest to goodness muscle god. He blessed me with this body. The size, the muscle, it’s due to him.”

“G- god?” Travis stammered.

“Not God god. A muscle god. He can bless men with larger muscles.” Matt flailed at making Travis understand. Matt moved Travis’s hands to his chest and flexed his hard muscle against his fingers. “About two years ago I met Rory. He’s nice, outgoing, a little bit cocky, very cute. I was just over two hundred pounds at the time. You remember me telling you that I don’t mind smaller guys fucking me? Well, I wasn’t always that way. I used to think the big guy was always the top. Natural order of things and whatnot. And I always wanted a 250-plus pound guy to fuck me. But things changed for me and not just because I’m big now. Back then I was tall, but not extremely thick; athletic with a secret wish to be musclebound. In the absence of being huge myself I set out to bed the biggest guys I could. I love muscle. And I think you understand that because you do too.” Matt paused and took a deep breath as he watched Travis absorb the information.

Travis said nothing. But he didn’t contradict Matt so Matt took Travis’s silence as agreement.

“Anyway I met Rory. He’s a pretty small guy. Not the image you would imagine associated with ‘muscle god,’” Matt held his fingers up to air quote the phrase, “but he’s the real deal. I swear. There’s just something about him. Even though he was smaller than me — much smaller. I don’t know why but I told him my secrets that I longed to be bigger. Maybe it was because he was so nice and charming. Maybe because he was a smaller guy, and I assumed he had the same desire to be bigger. I don’t know. After I told him he got real cocky. Like a totally different way he looked at me and treated me. It was a real turn on for me. And I think he liked that too. He responded by telling me he wanted to fuck me. He’s... “

Travis’s disappointed face cut-off Matt’s words. Travis could tell Matt was enthralled with this Rory fellow. The thought made his stomach drop and his breath shallow.

“You’ll like him Travis. I know you will. And he’ll like you. And...” Matt spoke quickly and excitedly.

“Are you still seeing him?” Travis felt betrayed.

Matt’s eyes widened. “We live in the same house. Oh fuck. I’m messing this all up” Matt despaired. “I like you a lot Travis. I’m telling you this because I want to be with you. And you deserve to know the truth about all this.” Matt moved Travis’s hands up onto his broad shoulders and stretched out his arms to display his size for emphasis. I didn’t get to where I am just from eat and lifting or steroids. You deserve to know the truth. I want you to know the truth. I think you want to be bigger too, just like I did. And Rory says if that’s what you want he’ll gift you too.“

The two sat silently for several minutes. Travis not knowing what to saying Matt considering what to say next.

“This is insane” Travis mumbled.

“No. It sounds insane. It sounds like a fantasy. But it isn’t Travis. It’s real. This muscle is real. Rory is real. And what he did for me is real. And what he can do for you, for us, is real too.” Matt pleaded. A single tear rolling down Matt’s impossibly handsome cheek broke Travis’s heart.

I this what being in love means? Travis thought to himself.

“What do you want me to do?” Travis whispered.

Matt squealed with delight and threw his big arms around a stunned Travis. His unbridled joy made Travis feel the full strength of his new lover. Matt’s arms crushed into Travis’s torso with such loving force that Travis felt the stark reality of what he knew abstractly in his head. Matt was much bigger than him and much stronger. In that moment Travis truly felt just how strong Matt really was.

“If you’re up for it, I should introduce you to Rory. I could take you to my place and you could meet him. Or if you would rather think about it more, we can stay here tonight and you can do whatever you want with me.” Matt was pleased with himself that he managed the resolve to come clean with Travis before their fiery libidos led them deep into passionate lovemaking. He leaned back into the bed leaving the decision to Travis and exposing his chest and belly to Travis in an unconscious signal of his vulnerability. Travis would either choose to meet Rory or ravage him here in the hotel. Either was a win in his mind. His heart would not let him think about the possibility of Travis asking him to leave instead.

“How exactly does all this work?” Travis’s skepticism was in full force, but at least he was entertaining the idea.

“I’ll be with you the whole time if you like.” Matt offered. “Rory blesses us through sexual intercourse.” Matt could sense Travis’s skepticism blooming to full disbelief. “His pleasure leaves us with his gift.” Travis’s stony silence increased Matt’s anxiety.

“Who’s us?” Travis finally said coldly. with ample accusation in his tone to make Matt shiver.

“Rory doesn’t gift just me.” Matt presented the truth as diplomatically as he could manage. “Right now there are three of us, you would be the fourth.” Matt presented the information truthfully, then Frank’s lesson in faithfulness popped into Matt’s head, so he added, “Since I met you I’ve been only with you, Travis. Really.”

The skepticism on Travis’s face slowly morphed into acceptance. He had only known Matt for less than a week. It wasn’t fair to expect faithfulness right away, he tried to convince himself.

“Do you believe me?” Matt asked like a small child, which contrasted his powerful and large build in a ridiculous way. “It’s true, Travis. I swear it’s all true. He blessed me with 80 pounds of solid muscle.” Matt pleaded at first then recomposed himself. “Look at me Travis. You know men can’t put on this much muscle without something helping. Why can’t you believe that something is what I’m telling you?”

Matt was right, something made Matt huge. As unbelievable as Matt’s story was, there had to be a reason for Matt’s inordinate size. And there was no reason for Matt to lie about it.

“Shit.” Travis muttered. “I believe you.“

Matt’s shift to logical reasoning was the right tack for convincing Travis. ‘Shit, he’s so much like Frank,’ Matt thought to himself.

Travis got a hug so strong and powerful from the bigger man that he couldn’t speak and had to tap on Matt’s shoulder to get him to release him.

Matt laughed with growing elation and playfully punched Travis’s shoulder. “I should enjoy being bigger than you while I can.” He smiled so wide and looked so happy that Travis realized he would try anything for Matt, which scared him and excited him.  “Soon you’ll be doing that to me.” Matt spoke as if he were boasting, and his thoughts swirled around how big Travis could get. As Matt spoke of the future, of Travis growing bigger than Matt, Travis realized what it really meant. He would be bigger than Matt — Strong, Huge, Powerful Matt. The thought of being bigger made Travis lightheaded.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1