A Different Kind of Muscle God (Chapter 15 added 1 Dec 2020, The End)

msclrough

THat was a very hot muscle 3-some.  Rory is in muscle heaven and he's only going to make it better!

Love Frank getting big too.  Janet needs to calm her tits and enjoy the hunky scenery around her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 13: Saturday Morning

“Don’t you ever take a day off?” Matt grumbled from underneath the bed covers. Gym time was great and all, but morning cuddles with his hunky boyfriend was more tempting this morning.

“I take Sunday off. Today is Saturday!” Travis announced with glee, honestly happy that he gets to lift today and doesn’t need to take a rest day yet.

Matt felt his heart pitter-pat as he took in the sight of his lover being so happy about lifting. In truth, Travis didn’t need to hit the gym anymore. Neither of them did. Rory’s gift would bring him more size and mass than lifting every day for five years would. But he also knew that lifting for Travis was more than just building size and strength. Matt liked lifting, but Travis loved lifting. Travis’s passion was rubbing off on Matt too. Lifting brought Travis happiness, so that’s what they were going to do early on a Saturday morning.

“You too?” Matt called out to Frank as he saw the older man already awake and in the kitchen.

“Hope you don’t mind.” Frank replied. “I’m getting a good sense for why you love lifting so much, Travis.”

“Awesome,” Travis beamed. “You’ll be pushing massive weights in no time Frank.”

Like the previous morning the three men worked out together, adding and removing weights to match their abilities. Travis showed Frank the correct way to lift, and Frank enjoyed feeling what his body was capable of doing. “Keep your form strict. If you can’t lift it, don’t” Travis warned Frank, “Give your body time to adjust to the movements.”

For Frank, the weights felt heavy at first. He wasn’t used to the feeling of hundreds of pounds in his hands. But his body was bigger and stronger than he realized too. What seemed heavy at first became easy as he learned that he wasn’t just a big guy, he was a strong guy too. Frank took to lifting like a natural. Whether that was also due to Rory’s gift, Travis didn’t know, but he bumped up the bar to 405 and told Frank that he should be able to deadlift it. Frank was like a kid with Travis and Matt, eager to prove himself, not just to them but to himself.

Frank stepped up to the bar, a little bit intimidated, but focused on pushing his body to do what his size was meant to do. He gripped the bar and pushed his feet into the floor, extending himself upwards with a powerful grunt. The weight went up with some difficulty, but Frank realized he could handle it and that made the effort all the more easy. He repeated the movements for a full set before feeling the burning fatigue that presented the true challenge. At the end of his set, Frank panted and felt both tired and buzzed. “So that’s why you lift everyday.” Frank realized that it wasn’t just the thrill of being able to move big weights, but the challenge and effort left him in a euphoric state; tired yet relaxed.

“But remember Frank, these early days, your lifting weights are catching up to your body. Normally we don’t add 20 pounds to our lifts overnight. Don’t expect that to keep happening for much longer.” Travis gave Frank friendly advice. “Enjoy the rapid gains, I am too, but know that gains this quick are not normal.” The three men realized there wasn’t anything normal about them, and they were all more than fine with that.

Matt lifted his usual weights along with Frank and Travis, but the real show was Travis. Not only did Travis know what he was doing, but Rory’s gift launched the ever bigger Travis to lift heavier and heavier weights. Seeing the absolute joy in Travis’s face as he out lifted his personal records with ease made Matt’s heart pound faster and filled him with wanting more for his man. “How much more are you lifting?” Matt asked Travis, more than a little turned on by Travis’s rapid gains.

“On Tuesday I was deadlifting 475. Now I’m hitting 515!” Travis was giddy which on a man so big and gruff-looking was quite the sight to see.

“You’re catching up to me fast.” Matt noted. “Soon you’ll be lifting way more than me.” If Matt wanted to get his boyfriend hot and horny, that was exactly what he needed to say.

“Wow. Stronger than you?” Travis could not stop beaming. His dreams really were coming true, and there wasn’t an ounce of jealously in Matt’s voice.

“Cool it you two. Save it for home. Or better yet, save it for Rory. You’ve only got a couple days left,” wet blanket Frank stepped between the two lovers before the two lovers broke their dedication to muscle in favor of more carnal pleasures.

“Oh right.” Travis looked at both Matt and Frank. “Uh, I was wondering if I could come back on Friday.”

“Of course! We should book a ticket right away.” Matt felt his knees give slightly, but muscled through and kept his balance. “I’m sure you’ll want to see Rory again next weekend and work towards maxing out.”

“Actually, I already bought a ticket.” Travis confessed. “When you asked me to stay the weekend, I called the airline to change my return flight, and I, well… I booked another flight at the same time.” The two men saw nothing but each other at that moment. Even with Frank standing directly next to Matt, Travis saw only Matt. “Rory’s nice and all, but I want to see you.”

Matt gulped with the realization that Travis was planning to come back to him long before he had any idea about Rory. Even with all their strength or perhaps because of it, keeping themselves from ravaging each other right there in the gym was getting harder and harder.

“Let’s wrap this up, lovebirds. We gotta get you two out of here before you make a mess. Make a mess at home, in the shower preferably. Not My Shower.” Frank ushered the two bigger men away from the racks as he took on the task of unloading the weights. Matt and Travis scurried off, out of the gym and to Matt’s truck. Frank congratulated himself on the foresight of driving himself to the gym alone instead of going in with Travis and Matt. As he started to unload the weights he paid closer attention to just how much more Travis was lifting than he was. A pang of jealously gripped Frank, but he pushed it aside knowing that Travis earned his strength through years of hard work.

But instead of removing all the plates, Frank left four plates on each side. Having brought the bar back to 405, Frank stood next to the bar and pushed himself to lift another set. His legs screamed at him to stop, but he ignored the discomfort, hearing Travis’s words of encouragement in his head. “Discomfort is okay. Pain is not.” A little discomfort, even a lot of discomfort, wasn’t going to stop Frank and he powered through the set keeping all of Travis’s instructions and pointers in mind as he worked.

Once inside the front door, Matt and Travis were on each other like they hadn’t blown a load in weeks. “I wish I didn’t have to go at all, but I have to work on Monday.” Travis told Matt truthfully as he struggled to pull off his T-shirt. His t-shirt had been a little tight in the morning, but Travis thought he could get one more day out of his favorite t-shirt before outgrowing it. His sweat made the cotton stick to his torso, and the extra tight fit made the shirt impossible to pull over his wide shoulders and thick lats.

“In a way, it’s more romantic that you are leaving then coming back.” Matt tried to help Travis out of his very sweaty and very stuck t-shirt.

“Effort.” Travis grunted as a bunch of wet cotton foiled the efforts of the two huge muscle men. “Putting effort into something shows more care.”

“Exactly!” Matt beamed, as he gave up on pulling on Travis’s shirt and decided on a more direct approach. Matt gripped the fabric in the front of Travis’s t-shirt and pulled the t-shirt apart with brute force.

Travis felt the cool air of freedom wash over his hairy chest.  “Those flights are going to suck,” Travis looked into Matt’s eyes, as the two men remembered how they met.

“Just don’t pick up another guy on the flight.” Matt mock admonished as he finished ripping Travis’s T-shirt and let the sweaty fabric fall to the floor.

“I really loved that shirt.” Travis said as he looked down at the torn and destroyed t-shirt at his feet.

“You’ll love your size more.” Matt countered as he placed his hands on Travis’s bulging chest, getting a good feel for Travis’s bigger size.

“And we get the whole day together today.” Travis was looking forward to not having work get in the way of spending more time with Matt.

Matt smiled with a devilish look on his angelic face before dropping to his knees and pulling Travis’s shorts down to his knees, revealing Travis’s sweaty jockstrap. “Mmm, this jock is getting a lot of use.” Matt observed before mouthing Travis’s hard cock through the pouch.

Travis chucked and proudly announced with just a hint of boastfulness, ‘Yeah, my compression shorts don’t fit anymore either. This is all that I have that will fit me down there.”

“I’ll take you shopping…” Matt pulled Travis’s cock out from beneath the strained pouch, “…later.”

When Frank returned home, the house was completely silent. Travis and Matt had presumably come, came, and gone already. Frank made his way up to his bedroom, first checking on Rory who was still sleeping off his previous night’s gifting. Travis was absolutely right in his description of this feeling. Frank felt tired and energized at the same time, like his muscles were relaxed and tired but also ready to take on the world. There was a peacefulness to this state of being that married sleepy contentment with fortified vigilance. Frank peeled off his sweaty gym clothes, enjoying the feeling of nakedness in his luxurious bathroom and the strapping reflection of himself in the large mirrors. Frank turned on the shower water, ready to wash off the sweat of his hard work, but before stepping into his shower, he felt uncharacteristically drawn to his bathroom scale. He normally only weighed himself after a session with Rory — an odd quirk to check and assure himself that he remained big — but on this not-so-random Saturday morning, Frank weighed himself again.

It wasn’t much, and to a typical man a small fluctuation such as this would be meaningless, but after months of a consistent and predictable upper limit, breaking through 255 astonished Frank. The big man placed his hands on his thighs. The muscle felt hot and thick against his fingers. He sort of felt like he did after being with Rory, but there were subtle differences. Whatever the case, Frank was delighted and excited by his new all time high in bodyweight. And while Matt and Travis may have made of mess of Matt’s bathroom, it was Frank’s turn to get off on his own growing muscle in his.

Frank enjoyed standing in front of his large floor to ceiling bathroom mirror and jerking off to his reflection. It was decadently narcissistic, but he indulged his ego. He was damn proud of the old man in the mirror. Even without Rory’s enhancement Frank had always been handsome, but with the extra muscle, he looked, no was, thick and muscular and handsome. The grey hairs didn’t distract from his overall powerful and masculine look, if anything he looked even more impressive. “Two Fifty Seven. At my age.” Frank grunted to himself as he flexed his left arm and gripped his hard cock with his right hand. His refection had his dick hard and dripping, he stroked his meat with a fury. The blur of his hand sliding over this thick cock added to Frank’s enjoyment, and with a loud howl Frank splattered his reflection with a thick load of fresh cum.

“Nice. Looks like I’m just in time for the show, but too late to join” Jake clapped his hands enthusiastically as he watched his naked lover coat the bathroom and himself in cum

“Jake!” Frank bellowed, as he turned to see his lover leaning against the bathroom door. “You didn’t tell me you were coming back today.” Jake’s short stature made his muscular body look extra thick.

“I wanted to surprise you.” Jake leapt into Frank’s arms, completely ignoring the fact that Frank’s spent cock was spreading cum all over his shirt and pants. Frank loved being much taller than Jake, and Jake knew Frank loved to show off his size by carrying the shorter man when they kissed, so when Jake jumped into Frank’s arms, Frank knew to catch Jake and hold him up off the ground so Jake could kiss him deep on the lips. “So Big and so Hot.” Jake chirped. “You feel real big, honey. Were you with Rory today?”

Frank shook his head, “No, Wednesday,” Frank shifted his feet to better support holding Jake up to him. His recent unloading left him a little bit lightheaded and his legs were wobbly from his morning workout. “But I just weighed myself. 257!” Frank smiled proudly.

“But you never get above 255. What happened?” Jake knew that Frank topped out at 255.

“A lot! I’ll fill you in,” Frank answered.

“But first, fill me in.” Jake smiled and, still carried by Frank, peeled off his shorts. Frank’s spent cock, swelled back to hardness in the presence of his young lover.

Frank leaned forward and kissed Jake hard on the lips. Getting a second erection so soon after his first was another new change that he was happy to get used to. Frank thrust his cock into Jake using his first load of cum as lube.

“Make sure you get a few even bigger. Who knows how big you’ll be by Monday morning,” Matt whispered to Travis as they rummaged through a pile of “extra large” dress shirts, searching for the biggest ones.

“Hello, My name is Glenn, may I help you?” Glenn presented himself to the two enormous men in his store. He rarely had men this size in his shop, the big muscly types rarely wore fancy dress shirts and suits, and those that did needed custom tailoring. Looks like these two would need tailoring too.

“Uh, yeah. I’m looking for your biggest shirts. The ones I have are, uh, too small for me now.” Travis stammered a bit, not wanting to sound overly proud of his size, but not ashamed of it either.

“Hmmm. That’s going to be a tough one. For you, off the shelf stuff will be too big in some places and too small in others.” Glenn tried to be honest and even-handed in his advice. “Would you be interested in custom tailored shirts?”

“No.” Travis dismissed the idea a bit too gruffly, but the idea of ponying up big bucks for a shirt that he was going to out grow in a few days was absurd. Glenn wouldn’t know this of course and Travis felt bad about cutting Glenn off. “I mean. I’m only going to wear this shirt for a short time.” Travis spoke the truth though not in the way Glenn would take it.

‘Poor guy, special occasion formal wear for the t-shirt and shorts bodybuilder,’ Glenn thought to himself. He was used to helping men who normally didn’t wear collared shirts. “Is there a particular color you would like?” Glenn forced himself not to wince at his own question.

“I like lighter colors for shirts.” Travis replied truthfully.

Glenn relaxed slightly. ‘Good, no one died,’ he thought to himself. He would help the best he could either way, but shopping for happier occasions was always better, and as big and intimidating as Travis was, he never likes knowing that someone lost a loved one. “Since its for a short use, you could buy a standard shirt and have it altered. It won’t be as perfect as custom, but would be more economical.” Glenn suggested.

“Great idea.” Travis nodded. “Uh, any way you could have it done by tomorrow? I have a flight tomorrow night.”

“Oh. That’s uh. soon.” Glenn was thrown by the request, but the two muscle men in his shop were so cute together and so genuinely nice — not at all what he expected when he first saw them. “I can have it ready by tomorrow for you.” Glenn blushed slightly in the presence of the two big men, each one was easily twice his size. Glenn look a good look at the two men then continued, “Find the style you like and meet me in the backroom for measuring. An extra large should work for you,” he indicated Travis, “and an extra extra large for you” he looked at Matt.

Before Travis could correct him, Matt smartly blurted out, “Great! We’ll catch up with you soon.”

As Glenn left the two alone, Travis looked at Matt with his confused face on. Why did Matt want a dress shirt.

“We can’t exactly ask him to fit a shirt for you that is too big on purpose” Matt whispered to Travis as he rifled through the stack of XXL shirts. “What color do you want, anyway?”

Matt was exactly right, of course. He was a quick one. “Get a dark blue one. I’ll get a lighter blue one.”  Travis’s office was a sea of men in blue shirts.

The two picked out shirts and made their way to the backroom where Glenn was waiting, “You can change in the changing room over…” Glenn managed to keep himself from gasping aloud.

Matt and Travis had already pulled off their tank tops and were standing, now bashfully, in front of Glenn bare-chested. “Uh, I don’t think we’ll fit in there.” Matt made an excuse for Glenn.

Glenn stammered at the sight of the two mens’ bare muscled chests. He wasn’t happy with the lack of professionalism, but he also wasn’t Unhappy either. If these two showoffs were going to flaunt their bodies, he might as well enjoy it. They were both big yet a spectacle of contrasts as well, with Matt’s angelic face and smooth blond body completely opposite Travis’s rugged jawline and dark hairy chest.

Matt and Travis put on their selected shirts and buttoned them up, slowly covering their massive torsos with copious fabric. As Glenn had predicted, the sleeves barely fit over their large arms and there was so much extra fabric hanging around their waist. Glenn started with Matt, and tugged and smoothed the fabric against his body with an expert eye. He pinned the fabric on each side of the waist and up towards Matt’s lats, marking where he would add stitching and remove the excess fabric. Even with just the pins, the transformation of the shirt from billowy ‘fat man’ shirt to athletic cut made Matt look all the more dazzling to Travis.

Glenn repeated the process with Travis. “Do you need undershirts?” Glenn asked helpfully, noting to himself that Travis’s thick chest hair had the potential to be visible behind the light fabric. Matt crinkled his nose at the thought. He didn’t want any more clothes between him and Travis than what was strictly necessary. “No. I suppose not,” Glenn continued after seeing Matt’s reaction.

Travis shook Glenn’s hand after paying for the shirts and alterations. “Thanks Glenn. I really appreciate you doing this for us quickly.”

“Of course. Thank you.” Glenn replied and he meant it. He was looking forward to seeing the pair again tomorrow. Altering the shirts to fit their shapely bodies would be a fun challenge and seeing the result would be even better.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 14: Sunday Evening

Travis held his thighs with his hands, careful to keep his big legs from slamming into his diminutive muscle god as Rory fucked his hole and gave his last blessing before Travis was to go back to New York. He was getting used to bottoming for his muscle god; he didn’t love getting fucked like Matt did, but it wasn’t as uncomfortable as before. Plus, the anticipation of more muscle and Matt waiting in the room next door for him to fuck him had Travis’s cock hard and dripping.

“Thank you Rory.” Travis grunted as Rory gripped Travis’s bulging pecs while fucking the big man. Travis flexed both biceps for Rory and the smaller man shifted his hands to the bulging arm muscles, getting double use out of the huge muscle by feeling the thick size and using the handhold to better ram the muscleman beneath him.

“My pleasure, literally.” Rory replied as he enjoyed Travis’s ever larger size and mass. “Just be sure to come back, I want to see the results.” Rory reminded Travis that he would fall asleep after blowing his load and gifting Travis with more muscle. Rory would have to wait until Travis returned on Friday to see his larger size.

“Of course.” Travis already had his plane ticket to come back to Cleveland. “I’ll see you on Friday.”

Rory smiled at his newest acolyte. “You and Matt will be about the same size,” Rory predicted. “That will be a sight to see.”

Travis had been excited all day about catching up to Matt in size. Far from jealous, Matt shared in his lover’s zeal. To Matt, more muscle was simply better, to matter whether it was on him or on Travis. Travis concentrated on flexing his hole for Rory the way Matt taught him.

“Ooooh” Rory reacted instantly to Travis’s tighter hole. “Someone’s been getting lessons from Matt,” Rory panted as Travis used his size, muscle, and hole to pleasure Rory. Having Matt in his stable of men was fantastic in more ways than Rory could count. Not only was Matt the ultimate power muscle bottom, but he was teaching this burly top new tricks. Rory didn’t mind that others fucked Matt, he was a power bottom after all. But knowing that Travis only let Rory penetrate him, added another level of gratification. “Only for me” Rory muttered out loud as his breath became quicker and his senses heightened.

“Only for you” Travis assured his muscle god. Not even Matt fucked Travis.

Hearing Travis’s deep voice affirm his commitment to Rory set Rory off. The smaller man arched his back and gushed a thick load into Travis.

“That’s it Rory. Fuck me and Grow me. Thank you my Muscle God.” Travis flexed his arms and chest as hard as he could and watched Rory carefully for the signs that he was finished, then deftly swooped up the smaller man into his big arms before Rory completely fell asleep. Travis stroked Rory’s back gently before resting his muscle god into the bed for another long night of slumber. “Thank you” Travis repeated to the sleeping god as he left Rory’s bedroom and made his way down the hall to Matt.

Travis felt his larger size as he walked towards Matt’s bedroom. His added weight made his footfalls feel heavier and more forceful against the old wooden floors, as if his body was too big for the old house. He was getting used to having to get used to being bigger. At Matt’s door, he looked in and caught Matt’s eyes.

“Oh shit.” Matt moaned, his already quickly beating heart pounding faster when he saw Travis’s fully naked and bulked up body at the doorway.  Matt’s already hard cock pulsed vigorously with each beat of his heart. “290?”

“290” Travis confirmed as he lifted his right arm and flexed his bigger biceps for the first time. “Same as you.” Travis was so proud of his size, but still in awe of Matt and his. He moved closer to Matt so Matt could feel his body and muscle for himself.

“I’m still taller than you.” Matt declared playfully as he stroked Travis’s thick hairy chest with both hands.

“Always.” Travis acknowledged the remaining constant. As big as Rory could make them, they all stayed the same height. Matt being taller than him would never be a problem for Travis, he thought to himself. It was a positive back on the airplane where they met a week ago and it would always be a positive in Travis’s mind. Travis shifted himself up onto his toes, to make himself a little taller for the moment, so he could plant his lips on Matt without Matt having to lean down, even if only slightly.

“I’m such a greedy fucker.” Matt confessed as he broke the kiss with Travis and squatted down slightly to lick Travis’s strong and hairy chest. “290 is big, but I want you bigger,” Matt continued his confession, which delighted Travis. He wanted to be bigger too, and Matt wanting the same thing was even better. Even before meeting Rory and growing extra big, meeting guys bigger than him was a rare occurrence for Matt, but it was something he lusted for and sought out often. After meeting Rory, Matt realized he liked getting fucked no matter the size of the man fucking him, but the prospect of Travis being bigger than him and plowing him with a huge muscled body had Matt quivering with delight already. Pound for pound, Travis was his equal now, and Matt longed to know what that would feel like. “Fuck me,” Matt pleaded.

“Always” Travis repeated the same word, promising not only to fuck his lover, but to always be there to meet Matt’s needs. Travis pushed Matt backwards onto the bed, lifting Matt’s legs up and onto his shoulders. Travis positioned Matt into the same position he was in when Rory fucked him, but unlike with Rory, Travis didn’t have to worry about bumping the smaller man too hard, and Matt could rest his thick and heavy legs on Travis’s broad-shoulders.

Matt felt his body melt into the mattress as he accepted Travis’s cock inside him and felt the force of Travis’s body against his. Travis’s weight and musculature made each thrust a testament to Rory’s gift, each time Travis grew, he fucked Matt a little bit harder. Matt’s dick dripped precum all over his chiseled abs, a small squirt oozing out the tip each time Travis buried his cock in deep. “I love you,” Matt moaned as Travis brought him to the heights of pleasure.

Travis paused briefly, panting and wiping a bit of sweat from his brow. “I love you too,” he grinned at Matt before resuming his long powerful thrusts into Matt’s tight muscled hole. Travis lifted his arms and showed off his new size for Matt yet again, inviting Matt to feel and squeeze his arms just like Rory had done moments earlier. Travis was not only getting used to showing off his muscle for Rory and Matt, but finding he enjoyed showing off for his lover too.

“Fuck, so big” Matt panted as he felt Travis’s big and solid arms, helpless to stop the inevitable. Matt squeezed Travis’s biceps even harder as his body reached peak and his cock sprayed the two musclemen with thick hot cum.

Travis had been dancing around a quick trigger ever since Rory beefed him up to a size he had only dreamed about a week ago, and seeing his angelic Matt squirm under him and shoot with mighty passion set Travis off immediately as well. The two men flexed and shot together, synchronized in muscular sex and potent release.

“I see the appeal of taking a nap after” Travis leaned forward and rested his big body on Matt’s sturdy chest.

“You have a plane to catch.” Matt kissed Travis on the lips before they both got up to take a shower.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

"Once the middle seat guy had scampered off, Travis backed up to allow the muscle beast access to his window seat before resettling into his own aisle seat. The situation was much improved. With the middle seat empty, Travis could sit back and let his arm and shoulder spill over into the middle seat space. Looking at the other guy, he saw he was doing the same. There was only about 9 inches between their shoulders."

Damn! I would gladly sacrifice my comfort (shoulder pillows, yum...) to sit in the middle between those giants. And quite frankly, I would have told them: "You both look uncomfortable. Please take as much space, as you need. I hope you two won't mind if I fall asleep against one of your shoulders..."

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, photoguy said:

Mmmmm... don’t stop!

Ooof. Sorry buddy. This story is reaching its conclusion. I think one more chapter to wrap things up.

2 hours ago, hans902 said:

Damn! I would gladly sacrifice my comfort (shoulder pillows, yum...) to sit in the middle between those giants. And quite frankly, I would have told them: "You both look uncomfortable. Please take as much space, as you need. I hope you two won't mind if I fall asleep against one of your shoulders..."

This is what I like to hear. To drop a little seed to spark the imagination is pretty much my goal. Now just imagine where that story could have gone!

• Like 3

Chapter 15: Four Months Later

Rory awoke to bright sunlight streaming in through his window and onto his bed. He knew it was early afternoon, not just by the sunlight but because he always woke up after noon when he ’topped off’ one of his muscle men. Rory smiled to himself as he thought of his men. He adored each of them, and they brought him great joy. He made his way to his window and saw those very men across the garden by the pool. Frank and Jake were cooling off in the water, while Matt and Travis rested on the grass, soaking in the sun. The fancy loungers Frank had bought years ago were not-so-conspicuously empty. They had learned weeks ago that the loungers were now strictly decoration and not built for men their size. Occasionally Jake would lay out on a lounger alone, but the rest of them didn’t bother risking the collapse of another one, especially since they often enjoyed the sun in close pairs.

Jake climbed up onto Frank’s back, enjoying the contrast of the cool water versus Frank’s warm body. Only to be suddenly plunged into the water fully when Frank bent his knees to dunk his lover. Frank had been getting bigger, a surprise to all of them, especially Jake. Frank had been and would always be the perfect size for Jake, but more importantly, Frank was enjoying his new passion for powerlifting, and that was what mattered most.

“What? Can’t handle a simple hundred and eighty pounds on your back?” Jake teased Frank as his grey haired lover plunged him into the pool water yet again, only to rise up with Jake still on his back. “I thought you could squat far more than that honey.”

“585 for reps” Frank grunted proudly before launching into a quick succession of squats with Jake on his back.

After being dunked like a witch in Salem, Jake capitulated “Okay Okay. I believe you.” How did I get to be so lucky, Jake thought to himself.

Frank squatted down one last time, releasing his younger lover so he could spin around and face him. Frank wrapped his thick arms around Jake and lifted him completely out of the water. Frank loved being bigger and stronger than Jake and gaining size and strength the past few months enhanced that feeling ten-fold. He wanted nothing more than to share love of muscle and each other with Jake. He lowered Jake back down into the pool and planted a wet kiss on his lips.

How did I get to be so lucky, Frank thought to himself.

Travis rested on the grass with Matt’s head on his chest and body between his chest and arm, listening to Jake and Frank splash in the pool like a couple of kids. Jake really brought out Frank’s youthfulness, he thought to himself. A feeling of contentment washed over his body. Where Frank had Jake, Travis had Matt. It wasn’t like the sharp and intense feeling of climax or the mellow exhaustion he felt after a hard workout, but a feeling of total relaxation entered his body while in the arms of his lover, so big and muscular yet feeling small next to Travis’s bulk.

“What are you thinking?” Matt asked the larger man.

“It’s been four months. Only four months, yet so much has changed.” Travis was still in awe of the gifts that had been bestowed upon him — the size, the muscle and most of all Matt himself.

“Pretty amazing” Matt agreed. “Did you ever think you would get this big?” Matt knew the answer already, but he liked how much Travis appreciated his transformation.

“Did you?” Travis countered.

“No. Not really.” Matt looked into Travis’s eyes and stroked his thick beard. “I knew Rory would get you bigger, but I don’t think any of us thought you’d grow this big. I don’t think even Rory knew. He’s real proud of you, his pièce de résistance.”

The two men thought silently about their little muscle god, sleeping in the house. Travis nodded slightly, though at his size, the movement shook Matt’s head like a rattle.

“I think,” Matt sensed his own wistfulness, “I think you’re this size because it’s what you truly want.” Matt settled his head back onto Travis’s chest, riding the rise and fall of the bigger man’s breaths.

Travis thought about what Matt said, and as usual, there was truth in his words. He certainly loved being this size, but had been so swept up with his sudden size that he hadn’t thought about whether bigger or smaller would be better. A little smaller would be disappointing, Travis knew this reflexively. But did he want to be bigger? Travis pondered the notion of even more size on his already hulking body. Travis shifted his arm and pulled Matt closer against his body for comfort, but also feeling and cherishing the size difference between him and Matt.

Matt was right. Travis didn’t want to be any bigger than he was right now. In his opinion, he was the perfect size compared to Matt and therefore the perfect size. He loved how big Matt was and he loved being bigger than Matt -- much bigger -- but too big for Matt would diminish what they had. “What about you? Did Rory grow you to your ideal size?” Travis asked Matt.

“At first I didn’t think so. I thought I was the size Rory wanted me to be. I loved it for sure, but I did wonder if I was too big.” Matt remembered longing to curl up against someone much bigger than himself — exactly what he could now do with Travis. “But now I realize this is the perfect size. Perfect because it’s perfect with you. So it all makes sense now, why I became the size I am, even though I didn’t know it at the time.”

“I’m so lucky” Travis whispered to Matt, flexing his arm against Matt’s body

“I’m pretty damn lucky too.” Matt replied, stroking Travis’s thick hairy chest.

Rory pulled on his bathing suit and glanced at himself in his bedroom mirror. He was so used to seeing impossibly thick and hard muscle on Frank, Jake, Travis and Matt, that whenever he looked at himself in a mirror he saw how skinny and fragile he looked compared to them. For a while the sharp contrast bothered him, but in truth he knew how incredibly lucky he was. “How did I find these four perfect men?” He wondered aloud as he made his way downstairs to join the muscle pool party, knowing that each of them revered him like a god no matter how much bigger they were than him. The bigger they got, the more they treasured him. Each one would love and protect him as much as each other.

The End

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1