A Different Kind of Muscle God (Chapter 15 added 1 Dec 2020, The End)

msclrough

Chapter 9: Thursday Evening

As much as Matt wanted Travis right then and there. He knew saving Travis for Rory would be better, both for himself and Travis. The thought of Travis getting bigger had Matt’s heart pounding as he drove the two of them to his home.

“Slow down.” Travis could tell Matt was eager, and that eagerness amplified Travis’s interest in meeting Matt’s friend, Rory. “We’ll get there soon enough, I promise.”

Just the tone of Travis’s voice soothed Matt in an inexplicable way. Matt’s anxiety shifted to worry that he would lose the voice and the man attached to it, but more importantly they had arrived. Matt turned off the road and onto the long driveway that led to Frank’s mansion.

“Whoa, this place is huge! I can’t even see the house yet., Travis exclaimed. “This Rory guy must be rolling in it. Fuck. Am I supposed to pay him or something?”

“Uh. It’s not Rory’s,” Matt replied sheepishly. “It’s Frank’s”

“Frank Who?” Travis asked reflexively. He already guessed that Frank must be another of Rory’s recipients.

“Frank Boxfield.” There was no reason to hide the truth, Matt realized. Frank would almost certainly be in his own home this evening.

“You’re bringing me to Frank Boxfield ’s house? I’m working at his company.” Travis started to shout.

“I know. It’s okay.” Matt tried to soothe his lover. “Really. Frank knows you’re coming.”

“Frank going to be there too?!!” Now Travis was nervous and ready to bail on the whole thing.

“No.” Matt interjected haphazardly. “I mean, yes. He might be around, but he won’t be there, there. It’s a big house, see?” Just in time the enormity of Frank’s mansion came into view.

Travis’s mind worked through all the possible meanings and outcomes. The mansion certainly was big. Travis could shout dirty things to Matt while fucking him and someone on the other side of mansion would have no idea.  “Have you fucked Frank?” Travis asked bluntly.

“Well, not ‘fucked’ so much as been fucked.” Matt wanted to be truthful but Travis was getting more and more agitated by these new developments. “But not since I’ve met you,” Matt added helpfully as he realized that he woefully under-appreciated the old man and all his old man wisdom.

“Wait a second. Was Frank actually bigger today?” Even in the middle of gauging the implications of Frank’s relationship with Matt, Travis pieced together more clues.

“You noticed that? Yes, Rory grew Frank last night.” Matt could tell Travis was recovering from the shock of Frank being part of their group. Proof of Rory’s abilities could help steer Travis to what was important. “Don’t worry about Frank. He’s cool.”

“Shit. Is that why…” Travis’s mind struggled to keep focused, but the many pieces of this week’s mysteries were falling into place all at once. “Is that why Frank covered for me for being late today?” Travis felt like he was being played somehow, but he couldn’t see a nefarious angle.

“Frank did that?” Matt asked more in shock than asking a question. Frank really was a big softie. “See? Frank’s rooting for us.” Matt declared triumphantly. “Come on in. Everything will be fine.” Matt led Travis into the house through one of the side entrances.

“Hellooooo. Rory? Are you home?” Matt announced their arrival.

“I’m in the lounge.” Rory replied with a casual but slightly squeaky tone. “Oh! you must be Travis.” Rory greeted the pair as they made their way towards him. Rory stood up for a better first meeting and took his first look at Travis. He was certainly big. Not as big as Matt was now, but much bigger than Matt was when they had first met. Rory noted without surprise that Travis had a certain rough look about him, it was no wonder that Matt would be attracted to Travis. But was he the right man for him, that was the bigger question.

Travis strode forward and held out his hand to the diminutive Rory. He hadn’t really thought about what to expect. Matt told him Rory ‘wasn’t big’ but he had not expected Rory to be quite so small. Matt’s muscle god couldn’t have been more than five and half feet tall. “Hello. Yes, I’m Travis. It’s nice to meet you Rory.” The awkwardness in Travis’s words was readily apparent, but the two shook hands regardless.

“Rory, are you interested in spending time with Travis and me tonight?” Matt focused on steering away from awkwardness and towards the fantastically hot session he was sure the three of them were going to have. He moved next to Travis and slung his arm over Travis’s wide shoulders. The two muscle men looked like giants compared to Rory, but Matt knew this was the entire point.

Rory turned to look at Travis. He was handsome in an unconventional way. The nervous smile certainly helped. A scowl or frown would look enormously intimidating, Rory thought to himself. “Are you ready Travis?”

“Uh. Well…” Travis was nervous and it showed on his bright red face. “Yes. I think so.” Travis looked towards Matt with a mix of eagerness to please and trepidation.

Matt turned to face Travis and smiled warmly before pulling him into a tight embrace and kissing the nervous man fully on the lips. In that moment, Travis forgot his worries and simply enjoyed being with Matt. He felt comfort and joy wash over himself and his tense posture relaxed. Matt slowly broke their kiss and looked into Travis’s eyes, “Flex your arm for Rory. He’ll like that, and I think you will too.” Matt coached Travis on what to do next.

Travis did as instructed, lifting his right arm and tugging the tight sleeve up towards his shoulder to make room for his thick biceps. He pulled his fist toward his head and flexed his biceps to showoff his considerable size.

Matt followed suit by pulling his shirt off and joining Travis in flexing his biceps next to his. With his gentle movements Matt made clear that he wasn’t flexing to make Travis feel small, but to entice both him and Rory with a celebration of muscle. Matt and Travis looked into each others eyes, almost forgetting that Rory was standing right next to them. “Take off your shirt.” Matt whispered to Travis.

As Travis continued to follow Matt’s instructions, Matt pulled Rory closer to the two of them, placing the small man between the two musclemen and inviting Rory to touch and enjoy their muscular physiques.

Rory didn’t need much invitation. With Matt and Frank and Jake, he was used to calling the shots now. Rory placed one hand on Travis’s bare chest, and his other hand on Matt’s. “Flex,” Rory exclaimed with a tone somewhere between excitement and an order. Travis and Matt were so much bigger than Rory, it would have been easy to mistake who was actually ‘in charge’ at that moment. But at his very core, Rory enjoyed the feeling of Matt’s thick and smooth muscle in one hand and Travis’s thick and hairy muscle in the other, and that is what mattered most to all three of them.

Travis flexed his pecs with even more vigor when Rory touched them, and seeing Rory smile in response made Travis smile too.

Rory shifted his body and hands so that both his hands were on Travis’s brawny chest. Even though Matt’s body was significantly bigger, Rory was more interested in feeling the size and hardness of his new follower. Travis was hairier than Frank, and prior to meeting Travis, Rory would have said he disliked ‘too much’ chest hair. But on Travis, the luxurious pelt and strong muscle felt heavenly to his fingers.

Matt knelt between Rory and Travis and unbuckled Rory’s belt to tug the smaller man’s pants down to his ankles. Finding Rory’s cock already hard caused Matt’s heart to beat faster as he realized his dreams for Travis were about to come true. Travis was pleasing to Rory, which would make all the difference. While Rory massaged Travis’s well built chest, and Travis flexed his muscles for Rory, Matt took Rory’s hard cock into his mouth and sucked on his little muscle god with even more enthusiasm than usual.

Rory noticed Matt’s eagerness. Rory already knew Matt was a great cocksucker, having sampled Matt’s talents many times before, but the passion and drive Matt displayed in stimulating Rory demonstrated an overwhelming desire in Matt that Rory had not expected. Matt was even more invested in gaining size for Travis than he was for himself, which was endearing and romantic in its own way. Matt’s enhanced drive made Travis all the more intriguing to Rory. ‘Who was this man that captured Matt’s heart so quickly and fully?’ he wondered to himself. Rory gripped Travis’s bulging pectorals as the New Yorker flexed his muscles as hard as he could. The muscle felt warm and hard in Rory’s small hands. His enjoyment of Travis’s years of hard work in the gym was only slightly eclipsed by his wandering thoughts about how much bigger Travis might become. Rory slid his hands upward to the top of Travis’s chest, then outward to feel his meaty shoulders. Travis already had wide shoulders, and in response to Rory’s appreciative stroking, Travis lifted his arms and flexed both biceps for him. Rory smiled and proclaimed “You are a big boy aren’t you?” as he continued to slide his hands over Travis’s shoulders to Travis’s biceps.

Travis’s face turned red at the attention and boldness of Rory’s caresses. Rory remained a perfect gentleman, but Travis could not help feeling like a piece of meat about to be devoured. Nevertheless, the big man happily flexed his biceps to show off his size to the smaller man.

Rory’s knees shook slightly as the firm strength in Travis’s arms were easily apparent by both sight and touch. The allure of even more size on Travis had Rory’s cock aching and leaking inside Matt’s well-practiced mouth. Rory could not help but moan audibly and appreciatively as he leaned forward and pressed his lips and tongue against Travis’s right biceps, abandoning Travis’s left arm for a more intimate encounter with the right. Rory licked the crevice separating the heads of Travis’s muscle, testing the firmness and definition with his discerning tongue. Travis’s size and build reminded Rory of Frank, except Travis was a little bit softer than Frank; but Rory knew that soon Travis would eclipse Frank and grow even bigger and harder. The mere thought of Travis’s potential had Rory drooling on Travis’s biceps.

Travis continued to flex his right arm as hard as he could. The sustained contraction began to burn, but the unusual threesome, driven by love of muscle, inspired Travis to endure the pain and keep his arm fully flexed for Rory to enjoy.

Rory kept his tongue and lips on Travis’s biceps. He wanted to map every bulge and crevice on Travis’s magnificent arm. The size and weight pleased Rory, and Rory’s focused attention stroked Travis’s ego in a way he wasn’t used to feeling. “You like the size of my muscle, Rory?” Travis whispered cautiously.

“Yes.” Rory gasped as he bounced between the luxurious joy of licking solid muscle to pulling back so he could see Travis flex his body for him. Rory’s breathing grew irregular and sharp. The smaller man suddenly gripped Travis’s arm tight, as if he needed to hold him for balance.

A flicker of worry flashed through Travis’s mind, but then he realized Matt’s blowjob was bringing Rory towards climax. Rory confirmed this suspicion by looking Travis in the eyes and whispering, “I’m close.”

Travis didn’t know what to do about Rory’s sudden announcement, but luckily Matt was there to guide his lover. The bigger man pulled on Travis’s arm to coax him down to his knees along side him face to face with Rory’s raging cock. “Suck him, Travis” Matt instructed, and Travis bashfully complied, licking one side of Rory’s shaft, while Matt licked the other.

Rory looked down at the two musclemen working his hard cock and leaned on their brawny shoulders for support. “Oh Fuck. Suck me Travis” Rory gasped as the sight and feeling of two huge musclemen working his cock sent his senses into overdrive. Travis wasn’t as good a cocksucker as Matt but their broad shoulders and muscular bodies and two tongues working on his cock was enough to push Rory past the point of inevitable climax. “I’m going to shoot” Rory panted, and he bucked his hips to drive his dick deep into Travis’s mouth. Matt helpfully held Travis’s head still, not letting his man lose his chance at receiving Rory’s gift.

Travis’s eyes bulged as Rory unloaded a torrent of sticky cum into his mouth and throat. Travis struggled not to choke and willed himself to swallow Rory’s large load. After Rory passed climax and began to relax, Matt loosened his grip on Travis’s head and moved to hold Rory as the little man had little to no energy left.

Travis sat back on the floor and leaned against the sofa in a disoriented state, licking his lips and contemplating the pungent taste of Rory’s massive load. He watched as Matt carefully picked Rory up and held the smaller man in his arms and carried him across the room. Matt looked over his shoulder and silently tossed his head to invite Travis to follow. Matt carried Rory upstairs into a bedroom where he gently placed Rory in bed.

“He’ll be okay. Gifting takes a lot out of Rory. He sleeps it off no problem though. He says he gets a great night’s sleep.” Matt filled in the details to Travis in whispers while leading him back to the hallway. “Now you.” Matt smiled with a knowing hunger. Matt pushed Travis into another bedroom where he quickly and determinedly rubbed his hands over Travis’s bare chest. “Mmmm. Let’s unwrap Rory’s gift,” Matt exclaimed.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

Chapter 10: Thursday Night

Travis’s head felt light as Matt guided him into another bedroom and practically feasted on his bare chest. On hearing the word “Flex,” Travis was happy to do so, equally eager to feel his bigger muscles. Travis flexed his arms to make his biceps as big as possible. The large bulge pressed into his forearms and felt familiar but different. The change in sensation reminded him of the feeling of a good pump after working his arms into a swollen state, but the current feeling felt harder. His muscles were not merely swollen with blood, but full of added muscle. Simply bending his elbow made his forearm and biceps feel thick as if there was something preventing him from fully flexing. Travis grinned as he realized that biceps and forearms were bigger and the two were mashing into each other sooner as he bent his elbow. The feeling was surreal yet familiar.

Matt rubbed his hands over Travis’s hairy chest, where Rory’s gift had blessed Travis’s pectorals with even thicker muscle. “Rory’s gift is about 10 pounds of muscle at a time.” Matt explained to Travis as the new acolyte flexed his chest where Matt touched him.

“260” Travis mumbled as if in a trance.

Matt nodded and then caressed Travis’s chest. Both sensed Travis’s added mass. Travis’s muscle felt bulkier and heavier in Matt’s hands, and when Travis flexed his pectorals, he could feel the added size of his two big slabs of muscle pressing back against Matt’s grip.

“This is awesome.” Travis exclaimed, now a true believer in Rory’s gift.

“Yes, you are pretty awesome,” Matt playfully replied.

“Thank you.” Travis looked Matt in the eyes, melting all over again at Matt’s handsome face.

“Hehe. I’m a greedy bastard.” Matt retorted with a devilish smile and pushed Travis backwards onto his bed. “And I’m still bigger than you… for now.” Matt stripped off his shorts and crawled on top of Travis.

The slow recognition of what Matt said washed over Travis. “You mean?” Travis could barely ask the question.

“Just the beginning.” Matt knew what Travis was thinking. “Can’t guarantee anything, but yeah… More.” Matt pulled off Travis’s underwear and took the hard wet cock into his mouth.

Travis sucked in air sharply as the intense sensation of Matt’s lips on his cock sent his body into a frenzy of pleasure. All this time, he and Matt had focused on flexing for Rory and sucking the smaller man off. Now that Matt was working on Travis’s cock, the shift from muscle flexing to muscle sex had Travis’s cock singing. “Oh god!” Travis exclaimed.

Matt didn’t know if Travis was referring to the promise of more size or his excellent cocksucking skills, but at that moment he didn’t care. Travis was bigger with even more potential to grow. Both men felt their cocks raging harder than ever, even after a week of fucking.

Matt gave Travis a sample of what he did with Rory’s cock just minutes before, but both men craved more intimate arrangements. Matt released Travis’s dick from his mouth, then crawled on top of Travis’s pelvis to impale himself on his man’s achingly hard cock. Matt pushed Travis’s wet cock into himself and looked stunningly handsome while doing it.

Travis laid back on the bed and hooked his hands behind his head, flexing his biceps for Matt to enjoy. He thought about how lucky he was as Matt worked himself up and down on his cock. Once Matt got every inch of Travis’s cock inside, he leaned forward and kissed Travis on the lips while groping his arms and chest. “I love your size,” Matt declared as he rode Travis’s cock and rubbed his bigger muscles.

Travis flexed in response to his lover, making his arms and chest as big and hard as possible for Matt.

“Oh yes!” Matt exclaimed as he felt Travis’s size and hardness increase. Travis was noticeably bigger, and he knew more was yet to come. His mind imagined how big Travis would get — what it would feel like to ride an even bigger muscleman — what it would feel like to get his ass pounded by huge Travis. The hardness of Travis’s size in his hands, the feeling of Travis’s cock in his hole, and the thought of Travis’s future size pushed Matt quickly toward climax. Matt ran his hands over Travis’s hairy chest and moaned as Travis’s cock stretched his ass open and filled him completely.

Travis hooked both his arms and flexed his upper body as hard as he could for his lover. Travis flexed so hard that his face and upper body turned pink then red with the effort.

Matt felt his body touch heaven as his eyes took in the picture perfect vision of masculinity, all while his insides felt the thud and tapping of Travis’s cock inside him.

“Shoot it hard, Matt” Travis growled with a rough and authoritative tone. The words were loving but the rough edge and commanding boom of Travis’s bass made Matt arch his back and unload a torrent of cum all over Travis’s face and chest.

Matt’s vigorous riding had Travis spiraling toward climax too, and the sight of his angelic lover riding him and shooting a load sent Travis over the edge too. Matt’s ass twitched on Travis’s cock each time he shot, and Travis responded with his own flood of cum deep into Matt. By the time Matt finished with his last spurt of cum onto Travis’s hairy chest, Travis had filled his lover.

Matt kept Travis inside him, and leaned forward to kiss Travis’s cum drenched beard and lips. “Promise me you’ll still fuck me when you’re bigger than me,” Matt teased.

Travis smiled. “You won’t be able to stop me.”

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 11: Friday Morning

The next morning Travis and Matt went to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast before heading to the gym for their workout.

“Mornin’ fellas” Frank greeted the pair of men as he finished his morning coffee.

“Hi Frank.” Matt cheerily replied, which would have been suspicious on its own, but Travis’s presence behind Matt was all the explanation needed for Matt’s unusually chipper morning disposition.

“Hello Mr. Boxfield.” Travis’s face turned slightly pink. “You have a beautiful home.”

“Thank you, Mr. Hawley. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay here.” Frank smiled indulgently at Matt. “Call me Frank, Travis. Even Eric doesn’t call me Mr. Boxfield.” Frank decided not to mess with Matt, at least not at Travis’s expense. “Headed to the gym?”

“Yes. Sir.” Travis replied earnestly.

“Good. I’ll join you.” Frank announced.

Matt nearly choked on his banana. “What?”

“I’ll join you. At the Gym.” Frank repeated himself slowly to Matt with a hint of annoyance.

“But you never workout before work.” Matt wasn’t exactly protesting, but the sudden change in Frank’s routine had him confused.

“I did yesterday. Didn’t I Travis?” OK, maybe he was going to play with Matt a bit this morning after all, Frank thought.

“Uh… yes?” Travis’s complexion shifted from pink to red.

“Oh. Right.” Matt remembered Travis telling him Frank covered for them the previous morning. “Of course Frank. You’re always welcome to join us. I was just surprised that’s all.”

“Good. Then I won’t be a complete liar to my staff.” Frank shifted his grin to Travis. “Eric thinks the old man asked for pointers from the younger bodybuilder.” Frank explained his ‘sacrifice.’

Matt laughed at the thought of Frank needing pointers. Frank didn’t need a gym to be big anymore. None of them did. If anything Frank only needed pointers from Matt on how to best suck off Rory’s cock.

“Don’t laugh Matt. I’ve got the body I’ve always wanted. I might as well learn how to really use it.” Frank explained he was serious.

“Well, you picked a great teacher. Travis really knows what he’s doing.” Matt proudly talked up his boyfriend.

The trio finished eating and headed to the gym. Frank drove alone, and Matt took Travis in his truck. “This isn’t weird, right? This is perfectly normal stuff.” Travis tried to reassure himself, but was failing. “I’ve never lifted with anyone from work before.” Travis imagined hanging out in a gym locker room with his boss, Jeff. The image made Travis feel sick in his stomach.

“Frank must be way better looking than any of your co-workers. And he’s gay too, so no weirdness.” Matt practically read Travis’s mind and had the perfect response.

Travis tried to explain his nervousness to Matt, who silently let Travis vent on the drive to the gym. “And he’s the big boss of the company I’m working for. And we get muscle from the same guy. Perfectly normal right?” Travis’s panic was beginning to worry Matt.

“Frank isn’t your actual boss, right? So no problem. And you’re going to be done your assignment soon so that will be over too.” The truth of that statement stung both of them a bit, but Matt continued, “And Frank is a good friend. Frank isn’t going to mess with your career. He isn’t like that. He’s the most standup guy I know. So no problem there. And you both get gifted by Rory. That’s more reason you both should get to know each other better, and what better way than at the gym.” Matt was smarter than most gave him credit for based on his size and looks.

At the gym, Travis relaxed in the welcoming atmosphere. He had been there every morning that week and started to feel like a regular. Several of the men greeted him by name, which reminded him that after two years at his gym in New York, that never happened. It wasn’t that people were outwardly unfriendly, plenty said ‘hello’ and smiled, but there people couldn’t be bothered to learn his name.

Eager to make a good impression on Frank, Travis deferred to the elder man, “What lift would you like to do first?”

“Uh,” Frank wasn’t sure what the best answer would be. “How about Bench Press.”  Frank phrased his answer as a question but delivered it as an authoritative statement. He was used to being the boss, but wasn’t sure what a good starting lift would be.

Travis smiled at Frank’s response, pegging Frank as an arms and pecs man. No problem with that, there certainly were plenty of men like that, he thought to himself. “Sure thing, Frank. What are you lifting to warmup?” The three men set up around a single bench.

“Two hundred?” Now Frank was delivering his uncertainty as a question.

Travis picked up none of Frank’s inexperience at first, but suggested, “How about 185 as a warmup?” Travis wondered to himself why Frank picked 200. ‘Who would want to deal with all the extra little plates to get to 200 for a warmup?’ he thought to himself.

Frank moved into place on the bench, grasped the bar and lifted it off the racks. The weight felt heavy, not something Frank was used to. After a few clumsy and distressingly wobbly repetitions, Travis grabbed the bar and helped Frank rack the relatively light weight back into the racks.

“Uh…” Travis struggled with what to say.

With his ego bruised, Frank spoke up with the truth as he got up off the bench, “I’m not a gym guy like you two are.” Frank purposefully avoided the term ‘rat.’ “I owe a lot to Rory,” Frank confessed.

“You never went to the gym before Rory?” Travis asked with surprise, not quite able to reconcile Frank’s desire to be big with never having gone to a gym regularly.

“Nah. I put all my energy into work.” Frank’s career focus made Travis question his life choices.

“Plus Frank was straight.” Matt chimed in.

“Thought I was straight,” Frank corrected. “Truth is, this is pretty much all Rory.”

All those hours in the gym, year after year, and Frank is the same size as him from doing nothing. The realization hurt Travis more than he expected.

Matt picked up on Travis’s moody reaction. “Can’t wait to see Travis after he gets the full treatment, right Frank?” Matt reminded Travis without subtlety.

“It’s all right Frank. You’ve got the size and strength. We just have to teach you the correct technique.” Travis moved onto the bench and gripped the bar. “Hold the bar like this.” Travis showed Frank his correct grip. “Never like this.” Travis moved his thumbs to the same side as his fingers. Then shifting back to the correct grip, Travis lifted the bar off the rack and held it up with locked arms. “Elbows like this. Not too high and not against your torso. Wrists straight and over your elbows at all times.” Travis demonstrated for Frank then hopped up off the bench. “Your turn.”

Frank’s second go at Bench Press went significantly better. Frank instantly noticed that he had better control of the weight and what felt heavy just moments ago felt easily controllable. “Wow. That was a lot easier.”

“Like I said, you’ve got the strength.” Travis felt a surge of pride in getting Frank on the right track.

“How much do you bench?” Frank’s curiosity got the best of him. The two were very nearly the same size after all.

Travis and Matt pulled the 25s off the bar and replaced them with 45s. “I usually work up to 325 for eight or I can push 365 for four.” The news that Travis benched a hundred and eighty more than what Frank just lifted got Frank excited. If Travis could do that, he should be able to at least get close to that. Travis caught the glint in Frank’s eyes. “Yeah, you should be able to do that too. But work up to it. Don’t get hurt.” Travis knew what Frank was thinking.

The trio continued to lift with an emphasis on getting Frank up to speed on technique, but Travis couldn’t help but explore what his added size meant for his own lifts. Travis smashed his old personal records and bench pressed 385 for four reps. He knew Rory had given him a lot, but adding 20 to his bench press made the gift feel even more real.

Frank topped out at 275 for eight reps, which Matt and Travis assured him was a great start and that more would certainly come with dedicated lifting. As the men changed in the locker room, Frank couldn’t stop flexing and feeling his swollen pecs. “It feels like I’ve been with Rory.” He excitedly told Matt.

Matt nodded in response. “Yeah, a pump does feel similar.”

Frank pulled on his dress shirt for work. He was used to his shirts feeling tight after a session with Rory, but now, two days after being with Rory and after an intense workout with Travis and Matt, Frank found his shirt extra tight. “Whoa.” Frank struggled to button his shirt across his chest. “Is it always like this?” he asked earnestly.

Matt and Travis looked at each other and smiled knowingly. Frank may have been twenty five years older than them, but in the gym today he was a wide eyed fledgling experiencing the true wonders of muscle for the first time. Frank was hooked.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 12 Friday Afternoon

“What happened to you?” Janet eyed her boss suspiciously.

“What do you mean?” Frank answered.

“Your shirt is way too tight.” Janet was used to her boss’s shirts appearing tight occasionally, but today was too much. It looked like his shirt was on the verge of ripping.

“I worked out this morning.” Frank answered honestly.

“What else is new?” Janet rolled her eyes. It wasn’t new news that her boss ballooned with size just a few months ago. She kept her mouth shut though. It was one thing to rib her boss about trivial things, she wasn’t about to cross the line and accuse him of being a steroid addict. “Eric told me you and Travis have been hanging out,” some lines were simply too irresistible to not cross. Janet’s judgmental tone rang loud and clear.

“Travis was giving me tips on lifting. Nothing more. I’m not stupid.” Frank reminded Janet that he had no intention of fucking around with Travis. “I think he did a great job.” Frank flexed his pecs to show off a bit of his morning’s accomplishment, but the move backfired as the button across his pecs snapped off leaving a gaping hole across his chest. “Oops. That’s never happened before.” Frank smiled to Janet and retreated to his office to change into a new shirt.

Janet shook her head as she watched her boss leave. ‘Muscle Queen,’ she thought to herself.

“Did you see Travis today?” Donna gushed to Janet over lunch. “Too bad he’s gay.”

“No.” Janet replied plainly before looking over her shoulder and continuing. “I thought you said that you thought he was ugly.”

“I said he had a ‘but-his face’ face. And I’m not talking about his face. That’s still gross. His body though. Wow. I could over look his face to touch that body.” Donna was used to getting what she wanted from men, but even she couldn’t tempt the gay ones.

“What brought this on? He’s been here all week.” Janet’s suspicions came barreling forward.

“He looks extra hunky today. I guess he brought too small of a shirt for today.” Donna shrugged. “He looks extra big today. Very sexy.”

“Hmmmm.” Janet’s suspicious mind shifted into overdrive.

Later that evening, Matt drove back downtown to pick up Travis. Frank and Travis had both agreed that while it would be convenient for Frank to drive Travis back, neither Frank nor Travis wanted the potential office gossip. “Janet will rip off my balls” Frank had joked about his diminutive office assistant’s disapproval of such a potential scandal. So it fell on Matt to retrieve his boyfriend for another session with Rory. Not that he minded. Time with Travis, even if only in his truck, would be well worth it.

On the drive back to Frank’s house, Matt placed his hand on Travis’s left thigh as he drove, only moving it when he had to shift gears. Travis filled in Matt on light details of his last day in Frank’s office. “The women in the office looked ready to eat me!” Matt enjoyed listening to Travis talk about the people in Frank’s office and what his week had been like, especially their reaction to Travis’s size.

“Do you think anyone is suspicious about your size gains?” Matt asked carefully.

Travis thought about the question, not having thought about possibly blowing the secret. “I don’t think so. I mostly work with Eric, and he’s kind of oblivious about what other men look like. I don’t think anyone else could compare my size today to yesterday. Most probably think this shirt is smaller than my others.” Reminded of the tightness of his shirt Travis flexed his arms and pecs, bringing his hands out in front of his body to rip his tight shirt down his back. “Sorry old friend,” Travis spoke to his ripped shirt, “but there is no way you’ll fit me ever again, especially after tonight.”

Matt took a deep breath to keep his focus on the road. The sound of Travis’s ripping shirt put Matt’s cock to full attention. “Geez, Travis. You could have waited until I’m not driving. I want to see that!”

“I have more shirts that won’t fit me anymore.” Travis offered as atonement as he pulled off the remains of his shirt. “It’s not trashy that I show up shirtless is it?”

“Mmmm” Matt teased then had a better idea. “Maybe put on another sacrificial shirt. I know I want to see you rip it when I can fully appreciate it, and Rory will love it too.” Matt parked his truck, and the two musclemen went to find Rory.

Matt guided Travis up to Rory’s room. “Hey Rory. Are you up for some muscle play today?” Matt respectfully asked his muscle god. “Travis is only here for a few more days.” Matt tried to sound nonchalant about Travis leaving, but the pain in his voice was clear.

“Yes. I want to see how much he’s grown.” Rory got up and welcomed Travis and Matt into his bedroom. Matt and Travis had both forgotten that Rory didn’t get a chance to see Travis’s new size.

“Like in the car,” Matt hinted to Travis on what would impress Rory.

“Oh. Right.” Travis mumbled as he nervously prepared to show off his body to Rory. He liked the attention, but he wasn’t used to having it or putting himself on display. Travis lifted his arms and flexed his chest, curling his arms like he was hugging a tree. Everyone's silence enhanced the effect of his shirt ripping allowing all three to enjoy the sound of threads ripping in addition to the sight of Travis’s thick arms showing more and more skin. Travis’s work shirt also split down his back, and after splitting the back as much as he could, Travis pulled his arms back and pushed his chest forward which snapped a few buttons off the front and exposed his hairy chest.

“That was great!” Rory clapped his hands then ran his fingers up against Travis’s exposed chest. “I love feeling how much bigger you are from yesterday.”

“I love being bigger.” Travis didn’t know what to say, but that seemed honest and right. He gripped his shirt and ripped off what was left of it, leaving him bare chested in front of Rory. He invited Rory to feel more of his new muscle size.

“And bigger you shall be.” Rory smiled at Travis before burying his face in Travis’s big hairy pecs.

While Rory licked Travis’s chest, Travis kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his pants. Matt watched the scene unfold like some sort of live porno, but he was also ready to help when needed. Travis and Matt both stripped naked for Rory, offering their sizable bodies to their muscle god. Rory felt the bliss of strong muscle surround his small body.

Matt and Travis stood in front of Rory while Rory felt Travis’s hairy pectorals with his right hand and Matt’s smooth pecs with his left. The little man smiled with lustful appreciation at the size and hardness of the mens’ bodies. Rory would honestly have been happy with Matt and Travis as they were in that very moment. Each one was over twice his weight. But in the back of his mind, Rory could not help but think about the future and how much bigger Travis might get.

Matt and Travis turned slightly toward each other and pressed their lips while Rory watched his two biggest musclemen embrace in a romantic kiss — two huge men, one with the face of an angel and the other with contrasting rugged features. “You two are even hotter together,” Rory announced his approval. Encouraged by their muscle god, Matt and Travis kissed more passionately all while Rory felt their powerful chests, arms and shoulders.

Matt pulled gently away from his lover, locking eyes with him to silently tell him to follow his lead. Matt then looked at Rory and lifted his arms up to flex and show off his muscle. Travis got the hint and mirrored Matt’s movements, copying the pose with his fists near his head and his biceps flexed to reveal the incredible size Rory had given him.

Rory smiled at the show, remaining silent to not ruin the mood. He sat on his bed and enjoyed the treat of two musclemen in his bedroom showing off every muscle they had. After several minutes, Travis moved closer to Rory, flexing his legs as Rory felt his thick thighs. Rory’s hands felt so small against his body, Travis realized he loved being big even more than he thought, and he enjoyed flexing for Rory almost as much as Rory enjoyed touching his big body. There was something about being so much bigger than Rory that sparked his pride. Travis ran through what few bodybuilding poses he knew, standing like a marble statue for Rory to touch and feel the thick hard muscle.

Rory slid his hands up Travis’s thigh, caressed his abdominals, then cupped Travis’s hairy pectorals. Travis flexed his muscle in response and Rory delighted in the sensation of hard hairy muscle against his fingertips. Rory felt great appreciation for Travis’s mostly natural size. While Rory had gifted Travis a little bit the night before, most of what Rory was feeling was all Travis’s hard work. Soon hands alone were not enough and Rory indulged himself to lick Travis’s bare skin, tasting the sweat of his muscleman and feeling the firmness of muscle against his soft tongue. “Well hello there,” Rory playfully greeted the bulging vein on Travis’s biceps before licking the vein and biceps with a growing hunger.

“Oh!” Travis gasped at the feeling of Rory’s tongue on his flexed biceps. While he had men lick his body and muscles many times before, he had never encountered such devotion and gusto for his biceps. Rory’s affection for his muscle inspired Travis to flex even harder, even as his muscles ached with effort. In fact, the burning sensation in his arms made him want to be bigger and harder for Rory.

“Do you think you’re ready to get fucked?” Rory asked Travis bluntly, then saw the surprise on his face. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Rory added not wanting to be pushy or make his new friend uncomfortable.

“I do. It’s just…” Travis wasn’t sure what to say.

“I’m here for you.” Matt wrapped his strong arms around Travis. “How about you fuck me while Rory works on you?” Matt offered his help and reclined on Rory’s bed, inviting his lover to mount him.

“Always the sly one.” Rory remarked as he watched his two biggest disciples entwine in a loving embrace.

“I love you” Travis whispered in Matt’s ear as he leaned in between Matt’s thick legs and pressed his hairy chest against Matt’s smooth one.

“I love you too” Matt replied and reached down to guide Travis’s cock to his hole like they had done many times that week. Travis pushed his cock all the way into Matt, merging their bodies into a giant mass of muscle, which Rory viewed with great appreciation. Matt wrapped his legs around Travis’s torso then beckoned Rory to join them.

Travis held himself still with his cock fully inside Matt, while Rory moved behind him. Travis tensed his muscles in apprehension, and Matt stroked his lover’s back to calm his nervousness. “You’ll be fine. Rory is a great top.” Matt whispered in Travis’s ear and twitched his hole to invite his lover to enjoy his hole.  “And you’re gonna be HUGE,” Matt reminded Travis that not only will this be an amazingly hot fuck session, but more muscle and size was imminent as well.

Travis didn’t need reminding, but hearing Matt talk about size — HUGE size — got him so hot that his dick pulsed and leaked precum inside Matt, and when Rory pushed his dick into him, he only clenched a little bit.

“That’s it, relax big guy,” Rory cooed as he enjoyed the hardness of Travis’s muscle and the tightness of his hole. But the little man needed the big man to relax for him to have any chance of fucking a muscle man twice his size. Travis gulped and forced himself to relax, focusing on the feeling of being inside Matt instead of Rory’s cock inside him. Matt kissed Travis, which made the heat of the room increase for all three of them.

“You two are so hot, and watching you kiss is even hotter.” Rory encouraged the two lovers to enjoy each other as much as he was enjoying them. “Your back is so thick and strong.” Rory observed as he traced the bulges on Travis’s back. Rory placed his small hands on Travis’s thick traps and pulled himself gently against the bigger man, sinking his cock all the way into Travis. Travis grunted and fought the urge to clench his hole. “Oh yes.” Rory groaned as he pushed his cock fully into Travis. Travis took a deep breath, then flexed his back against Rory, letting the smaller man feel his muscle contract into hard mounds of muscle. Rory gripped and rubbed Travis’s back, getting a good feel for his newest man’s size and firm musculature, but he also couldn’t help but admire the little bit of his own handiwork on Travis. “Mmmm. A bit bigger than yesterday.” Rory cooed as he pumped his dick in and out of Travis.

Matt smiled at his lover and joined Rory in feeling the size of Travis. ‘Yes, bigger than yesterday indeed,’ he thought to himself, ‘and so much more to come.’ Matt felt his own cock grow harder at the thought of Travis getting bigger; even bigger than himself. “Fuck me” Matt growled to Travis, who happily did as he was told. Soon the three men were all in a sexual frenzy, driven to greater heights by the prospect of even more size on their newest member.

Rory leaned forward, resting his chest on Travis’s back for a brief rest. “I’m glad you found us, Travis.” Rory called out to the man taking his cock, before resuming the pleasurable task of ramming his dick in and out of Travis’s muscular hole.

“Found you?” Travis panted as he worked doubly hard to drive his dick into Matt while matching the movements of Rory behind him. “I’m ecstatic that you found me.” Travis looked into Matt’s handsome eyes.

“I’m close Travis.” Rory exclaimed as he felt his balls tighten and his dick shiver with heightened delight.

Travis thrust his hips forward into Matt and held himself steady. “Ram it in Rory. I can take it.” Travis wanted to please Rory as much as Matt was able to please him.

Rory rapidly thrust himself in and out of the muscleman, turned on not only by the feeling of Travis’s tight muscular hole around his cock, but by the feeling of Travis’s hard muscular body against his small frame. Fucking big strong muscle made Rory shoot extra hard. Rory squealed with delight as his gift entered Travis.

Travis’s thick cock, Rory’s audible moans, the excitement of Travis getting more blessings from Rory drove Matt over the edge.  “I’m going shoot too” Matt grunted moments after Rory filled Travis, and he exploded a thick stream of hot cum between his lover’s hairy chest and his own smooth torso. Matt held Travis tight in his arms, loving the feeling of his spent cock against Travis’s hard and hairy body. “What a stud!” Matt chirped in Travis’s ear, then added, “Ram it in Travis. I can take it,” repeating his lover’s own words.

Travis did as Matt asked and ravaged Matt’s hole with a vigor and fury that made Matt jump with surprise. But Matt loved every second of his big stud fucking his hole and encouraged Travis to fuck him harder. His bigger more muscular body was built to take this kind of sex. Matt delighted in the feeling, but his mind partially wandered to wondering what it would feel like when Travis grew bigger than him. As Rory’s gift took hold of Travis’s body, Matt got a taste of bigger Travis. If he hadn’t shot his load already, the feeling of Travis’s body thickening against his would have him shooting.

Travis too, could not avoid pondering his bigger future and what it would feel like to fuck Matt when he was bigger. Travis felt his body grow thicker. He had felt swollen with size all day, and now as he grew even more, he felt beyond himself, bigger than ‘a good pump.’ It was outright crazy how much bigger he felt, but he loved the feeling and a few thrusts later he finished their threesome with a thick load of his own.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1