Tales of theft: the gardener's son

I threw a final gaze at my shirtless reflection in the mirror: at 5’8 and a good 195 pounds of mostly muscle my body was a fine sight. I had spent countless hours in the gym, building myself up for wrestling and at 21 I was one of the top wrestlers of Orchid University. I bounced my protruding pecs and smirked at the sight. I turned away from the large mirror in my bedroom and went down to the kitchen to grab a beer before heading outside the luxurious villa of my dad. I walked over to the pool and rounded the corner of the pool house when I bumped into a guy. Some beer spilled from the bottle. I looked down and saw the frail son of our gardener who had recently begun assisting his dad, lying on his back on the ground, the impact of my body had knocked him straight down. "Watch it, Pedro", I said, "you made me spill my beer".

"Sorry, senor Kyle", he peeped in reply, "My name is Marcel, senor Kyle."

"Get up, Pedro", I said and emphasized the 'Pedro', "My dad doesn't pay you to lay around."

He extended a hand while he looked up into my eyes with his brown eyes.

I ignored his hand and brushed by him to the pool. At the pool I laid down on one of the lounge chairs aligned next to the water to get some tan. As I was about to lay down, our gardener's son showed up from behind the pool house. "Yo Pedro", I yelled. I chuckled when I saw the lanky guy jump up. I motioned him to come over.

"It's Marcel, senor Kyle", Marcel replied while he came over to me. His eyes scanned my muscular torso and he continued chewing on whatever it was he always had in his mouth.

"Listen up, Pedro", I continued, "Ya better focus on yar job. Yesterday there were some leaves floating around in the pool. My father pays ya good money to make sure it's totally clean. Got it, Pedro?". To emphasize my point I flexed my torso to intimidate the 5'4, 120 pound guy.

Marcel stepped back instinctively and nodded. "Si, senor Kyle. I'll get to it right away."

"Don't disturb me while I catch some sun", I growled as I turned away and laid down on one of the pool chairs. I scratched my left pec, enjoying the meaty mound and noticed the lanky guy taking glances while he cleaned the pool. I pretended not to notice him and casually explored my other pec and then the ridges of my six-pack. I never missed an occasion to show off my physique. Nothing excited me more. I felt a tingle of excitement go through my cock in my shorts.

"I got all the leaves, senor Kyle. The pool is perfectly clean again like you asked. I'll go to the roses now", Marcel said as he walked by me.

I ignored him and my thoughts went to the upcoming wrestling matches I had left before I dozed off in the sun.

The next day I was swimming for my usual morning cardio. Half an hour later I swam to the edge of the pool and got out, my triceps flexing in the process.

"Need your towel, senor Kyle?", Marcel asked as he looked at me from his work on the nearby hedge.

I nodded and followed him with my gaze as he quickly walked over to my towel: his t-shirt hung loosely on his small frame and made him look more like a 15 year old than his 19 years. I had never seen him work without his t-shirt. Probably to hide his pathetic body.

"Your towel, senor Kyle", Marcel said and offered me the towel while he took in my torso.

I grabbed the towel and looked down into his brown eyes. Those sparkling eyes combined with his dark-brown hair, eternal smile on his boyish face with his mild Latino-tan did give him some charm. Some could find him cute, I guess, I thought, but cute is no match for muscular. "Huh?", I muttered as I was pulled from my thoughts.

"I asked if you needed something else, senor Kyle", Marcel repeated while his eyes darted around my body.

"I'm cool, Pedro", I said while I put the towel on my head and dried my hair. I saw the scrawny guy's eyes lock on to my arms. If he wants a show he'll get one, I thought and I intensified the rubbing motion. My biceps and triceps bulged and flexed in the process, showing off their 17 inches of meat. His eyes widened at the display of my physical superiority and I saw his cheeks working as he chewed fiercely. "What are you always chewing on, Pedro?", I asked as I began rubbing the towel across my muscular chest.

"Some special herbs, senor Kyle. And my name is Marcel. You have an impressive physique, senor Kyle", Marcel replied without taking his eyes from my arms.

I felt my dick harden inside my swim shorts from the attention. My narcissism was at full force. I didn't want to sport wood in front of the scrawny guy. "Back to work, Pedro", I said and strutted past him to the pool house. I heard him say "It's Marcel, senor Kyle", as I entered the pool house to shower.

The next day I left for college for my final months as a junior.   

A few weeks later I returned home for the summer holiday. As usual my dad was off for some business trip with his secretary to Europe and that left me in charge of the house. The next day the temperatures shot through the roof and I decided to spent my day around the pool. I grabbed a quick breakfast, got back to my room to put on my swim shorts and went out. I rounded the corner of the pool house and bumped into something. The impact and surprise made me stumble backward. I lost my balance and fell down to the ground on my ass. I blinked in surprise and looked at the obstacle. A big muscular man looked down on me.

"I'm so sorry, senor Kyle. I didn't see you", the muscular man said.

"Pedro?", I said in disbelief as I stared up at the man towering over me. I grabbed the hand he extended and swiftly got back up on my feet as he pulled me up. My eyes followed his now mighty bicep as it balled up in the process pushing up several veins against his skin.

"It's Marcel, senor Kyle", Marcel replied in his now deep voice and looked into my eyes.

"Sorry, Marcel", I said quickly and my mind wondered why I had just apologized, I had never apologized to anyone before. My eyes shot from his arm to his torso. I gulped as I realized that his t-shirt-stretching shoulders were visibly broader and rounder than my own muscular delts. Fuck, he's wider than me, I thought. My eyes went to his face and I gulped once more as I realized he was looking slightly down into my eyes. Fuck fuck, he's also taller than me, I thought.

"Are you okay, senor Kyle? I hope I didn't hurt you", Marcel asked.

"Euhm… no no no. I'm fine, Pe... euhr… Marcel", I replied as I tried processing this new reality.

"Ok. I'll carry on with my work then, senor Kyle", Marcel said and brushed past me toward the pool area.

I moved aside to let the muscular man pass, another first in my life. "Right, carry on", I said with no authority whatsoever to his broad back. Confused  and while my mind went in overdrive, I continued my way to the pool area as well. I got to the side of the pool and saw Marcel going through the supply closet at the pool house. I walked over to the pool chairs, placed my towel on one of the chairs and put on my sunglasses. I laid down and saw Marcel taking out a net to clean the pool. I watched every movement he made from behind my sunglasses, him standing at the opposite side of the pool gave me an excellent view. I noticed how his t-shirt stretched tight across his now thick torso. His broad, round shoulders pulled the fabric tight against the protruding shelf formed by his meaty pecs. I could even see the outlines of his abs through the stretched material. His upper arms filled the sleeves of this t-shirt to the max. His biceps and triceps twitched, bulged and flexed as he phished the leaves from the pool. The muscles in his thick forearms tensed into hard cables as he moved back and forth. His jeans snugly hugged his meaty ass and bulky legs. Every of his calm movements emphasized the aura of pure power surrounding him. He suddenly looked up in my direction and smiled. I was happy my sunglasses hid my eyes.

"My work's done, senor Kyle. See you tomorrow", Marcel said as he put the net away and disappeared behind the pool house.

"Wait, Marcel", I yelled and sat up in my chair.

"Yes, senor Kyle", Marcel replied and reappeared from behind the pool house.

"Care for a drink, Marcel?", I asked.

"I don't know, senor Kyle. I have to go check on my parents. And I'm all sweaty and smelling like the fertilizer", Marcel answered.

"Come on, Marcel. You worked all day in this heat. You must be thirsty", I pleaded. Am I begging him to stay?, I wondered in my head.

"Well, okay then if you insist, senor Kyle", he said with his characteristic smile.

I returned his smile as he moved toward me. "I'll fetch us some beers", I stated and stood up and quickly stepped into the pool house. I returned outside and saw Marcel standing under the large umbrella. His shirt clung to his torso from the sweat, revealing the lines of his six-pack His meaty arms were folded across his protruding chest. His pose oozed masculinity.

"Here you go, Marcel", I said and handed him the bottle.

"Gracias, senor Kyle", he replied and took a long gulp.

I watched his bicep swell as he brought the bottle to his mouth. His Adam's apple jumped up and down as he drank. A mixture of sweat and fertilizer hit my nostrils. It reminded me of the locker room filled with sweaty athletes: a musky odor of raw masculinity.

"Are you not thirsty, senor Kyle?", he asked while he lowered the bottle and held it in front of his stomach. His mighty pecs bulged underneath his tight shirt from the movement. Striations were visible through the sweat-soaked fabric.

I looked up into his brown eyes and followed his gaze to my bottle. "Oh, yes, off course", I blurted and took a sip from my beer. "You really do a good job, Marcel. I'll mention it to my dad", I said to keep some conversation going. Am I really giving him compliments like a schoolgirl?, I thought but I quickly chased the thought and took a nervous sip from my beer.

"Thank you, senor Kyle. I appreciate it", he replied and smiled again. He took another long gulp from his beer and handed me back the empty bottle. "Thank you for the drink. I'll see you on Monday. Enjoy your weekend, senor Kyle", he said and left.

I stared at his broad back. I heard his van drive off and disappeared into the house, my mind still filled with the images of his shirt-stretching torso and his scent left in my nose.

Monday morning 8 a.m. and it was already around 82° Fahrenheit. I dove into the pool for my morning cardio. The water felt just right as I swam through it. A good 45 minutes later, I swam to the edge and got out. I rubbed the water from my eyes and shook my head.

"Need your towel, senor Kyle?".

The deep voice made me turn around. I saw Marcel standing at the hedge, watering the palm trees. He wasn't wearing his shirt for the first time ever in my garden. I stared at his naked torso. His pecs hung relaxed like two armor plates atop his chest, his abs were a deeply grooved six-pack, his upper arms were orbs of strong meat crisscrossed with veins and the cords of muscle lay thickly across his lower arms. His body rivaled that of passionate athletes. To top it off, his natural tan from his Latino origin highlighted his muscles even more.

Marcel didn't wait for my answer. He went to the chair where I had left my towel, grabbed it and walked over to me.

I saw him coming closer, his muscular body seeming to get bigger with every step he made in my direction.

Marcel stopped a few feet from me, respecting my personal space and handed me the towel.

I noticed the movement from the corner of my eye but my gaze was still glued in disbelief to his torso. I estimated him to be 6' and weighing around 220 pounds, which made him a good 25 pounds bigger than me. My gazed traveled along the hard lines of the muscles on his torso. Up close, he looked even more impressive. "Huh?", I muttered as I was pulled back to reality.  

"Your towel, senor Kyle", Marcel said and offered me the towel again.

"Oh, right. Thank you, Marcel", I said as I took the towel and looked up into his brown eyes. Those sparkling eyes combined with his dark-brown hair, eternal smile on his still boyish face combined with his fitness model-like body made him a true Adonis. I couldn't believe how the lanky guy had grown huge between spring break and the start of summer. Fuck, he's gone from a cute boyish guy to a muscular stud, I thought. "Huh?", I muttered again in less than a minute.

"I asked if you needed something else, senor Kyle", Marcel repeated while his eyes darted around my body.

His gaze made me somewhat uncomfortable. I actually felt small next to him. I quickly draped the towel over my shoulders to hide most of my body.

"Are you okay, senor Kyle? You're very quiet. If you need nothing else I'll get back to work", Marcel said and turned away.

"Oh… eum… Marcel", I said to his wide back.

He turned his head back to me. "Yes, senor Kyle?", he asked.

"Well… eum… You have an impressive physique… eum… I mean…", I blurted out. Did I just compliment a dude on his body?, shot through my head.

"Thank you, senor Kyle. Your body looks good too", Marcel replied and shot me another one of his killer smiles before turning back to his work.   

I felt my face go warm and my dick harden inside my swim shorts from the attention. Did I just blush because he gave me a compliment?, I thought as I retreated into the pool house to have a long cold shower. Half an hour later, the cold water and some good jerking off had cooled me down. I put on a pair of board shorts and went outside the pool house. I looked around and saw no one. I installed myself on a pool chair and dozed off in the sun. 

"Senor Kyle?"

The deep voice pulled me from my sleep. I put away my sunglasses as a large shadow covered me. "Yes, … euh Marcel?", I asked while I blinked my eyes a few times and looked up at the man towering over me. Nothing in his attitude gave of the slightest hint of aggression or cockiness but his standing position made him the dominant figure.

"I hope I didn't scare you, senor Kyle. My work is done. Do you have another job left for me?", Marcel asked casually.

My mind didn't process his question as I stared at his torso that shined from the sweat. I followed the rivulets of sweat that trickled over his protruding chest down into the grooves of his six-pack. "What?", I blurted out and stood up not wanting to feel smaller by having the muscular man towering over me. I brought my right arm in front of my body and pretending to scratch my elbow with my left hand. I flexed my right bicep. My 17 inch gun swelled into a strong ball of muscle.

"I asked if there is something else you want me to do, senor Kyle. Anything at all?", Marcel repeated while his gaze traveled to my bicep.

I grinned smugly as I saw him look at my flexed right arm. Gotcha, I thought. My grin froze on my face and melted away as the big gardener copied my pose and my gaze was torn to his arm: his bicep swelled into an even bigger, rounder orb. It clearly outsized my arm and my eyes widened as the ball of meat hardened further and veins were pushed up against his paper-thin skin. Oh crap, I thought as I blinked in disbelief at the perfectly round orb.

"Is it okay for you if I leave now, senor Kyle?, Marcel asked.

I relaxed my arm and nodded, my mouth no longer in a grin but hanging slightly open as my mind processed the fact that the formerly lanky boy now had arms that outsized mine. Instead of feeling more dominant after my usual flex to intimidate, I felt even smaller next to the muscular stud.

"See you tomorrow, senor Kyle", Marcel said and treated me to another of his killer smiles as he left.

I stared at the mounds of muscle on his wide back as he stepped away.

That night my mind kept filling with the image of Marcel's new body and his flexed bicep. "How the hell did he grow big this fast?", I asked myself. I ended up falling asleep late into the night. I awoke groggily. My hand reached for my morning wood. As usual my 7 incher pointed up proudly. I grabbed the hot shaft, put my hand around it and squeezed to test its hardness. "Uh, yeah" I grunted as my hand began pumping my cock while my other hand roamed across the muscle on my chest. Within seconds I was panting and my cock erupted in a series of white bursts that splattered against my chest and six-pack. I showered quickly and returned to my room to put my swim shorts on. I looked outside my window and saw Marcel working at the pool. He looked up in my direction and raised his hand to greet me. I returned his salute and went down to grab some breakfast first. An idea formed in my mind as I gulped down my breakfast shake and saw Marcel walking around the pool. I carefully went outside, making sure I wasn’t noticed and went into the pool house where Marcel had left his bag. I looked behind me before opening his bag and going through its content.

“Bingo”, I said to myself as I pulled out a small, plastic bottle marked “Fuerza” with the image of a thickly muscled arm. I carefully screwed it open and sniffed: the familiar smell of Marcel’s breath invaded my nostrils. I looked inside the bottle and saw pieces of some dried herbs. I recalled having read some websites on muscle building herbs. I quickly grabbed out a large piece and put it in my mouth as I placed the bottle back in Marcel’s bag.

I walked out the pool house, chewing on the herb and felt a hot tingling sensation spreading through my body. My cock began hardening in my swim shorts at the thought of my new size. I gulped down the herb and made it to the pool as I felt my body growing hotter and a pump-like sensation spreading through my muscles. I suddenly felt a bit dizzy and had to grab onto the large umbrella for support.

“Senor Kyle! Are you okay?”.

I heard Marcel’s deep voice and the next second his large shadow fell over me as he rushed over next to me. I turned to face him and nearly fell over. I felt his strong arms grab me for support. “I’m dizzy”, I said as I leaned into his torso to stop the world from spinning.

“Let’s get you into your room, senor Kyle”, Marcel said as he scooped me up in his arms, held me against his torso and carried me off inside.

I leaned into his thick chest, my left arm hanging onto his muscular neck, while my hand casually groped the hard mass of his thick traps. My cock kept hardening inside my swim shorts, forming a prominent tent. I let him put me down atop my bed.

“Did you take some of the herbs from my bag, senor Kyle?”, Marcel asked.

I nodded.

“I smell it in your breath. You shouldn’t have done that, senor Kyle”, Marcel added.

“I…wanted to grow bigger…Like you”, I mumbled.

“Those herbs only work if you have Latino-blood, senor Kyle”, Marcel replied, “For you it doesn’t work like it does for me.”

“What…will…it do…to me?”, I asked weakly as I felt the heat in my body concentrate itself in my cock. I closed my eyes as a feeling of total exhaustion spread through me.

Marcel didn’t reply, but I felt him pull off my swim shorts.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my body. A feeling of total terror went through me: my muscles seemed to have vanished and my cock stood defiantly erect at twice its normal size. “What…?”, I mumbled and looked up at Marcel standing before my bed. I saw tears in his eyes.

“With Latino-blood these herbs make you more muscular. Like they did with me. If you don’t have Latino-blood, they have the opposite effect. Why did you do that, Senor Kyle? You will lose you beautiful body”, Marcel let out with a clear tone of regret in his deep voice.

The dizziness prevented me from thinking straight and I felt more heath gathering in my cock that was now pulsing angrily between my shrunken legs.

“I’m so sorry, senor Kyle”, I heard the shirtless Marcel whisper as he kneeled before my bed and moved toward my cock.

“Ughn yeah”, I groaned as his hot mouth closed around the top of my cock. My body writhed in extasy as his tongue traced along the veins snaking along my unusually thick shaft. My diminished four-pack flexed as my back shot up from the bed.

“Keep still, senor Kyle”, Marcel said gently as his strong hands grabbed my shoulders and carefully pushed me back down.

“I’m really sorry, senor Kyle. I didn’t wanted this to happen”, I heard Marcel say before he moved back in on my cock and began to suck the top part of my now insanely long dick.

“YEAUGHNARGH”, I roared as I exploded down his mouth. I felt all the heat from my body flow into my cock and then shoot out of it. The tongue whirling around my shaft seemed to get stronger as I felt it budge my rock-hard cock. I also felt his mouth sink deeper onto my dick. More loads than ever before shot from me into the hot mouth as I kept cumming. I felt the fatigue intensify as more energy was blasted from me. My sight got more blurry as I felt the sheets shift against my back. I looked up at Marcel going down on my cock between my legs and could have sworn that his traps were mounding upward and that his shoulders were getting wider and rounder. Not…seeing…things…clear, I thought before a final blast shot from my cock and darkness engulfed me as I passed out.

I blinked a few times to steady my vision. A feeling of disorientation swirled through my head. I scanned the familiar, yet strangely large room before I recognized it as my own bedroom. Images of my shrinking form and the big Marcel sucking onto my impossibly large cock passed incoherently through my mind. I looked down at my body and reality came crashing down on me: it wasn’t some nightmare, the emaciated body attached to my head was real! I saw a lanky arm explore my flat, bony chest that showed off my ribs. I sat up atop the bed and stared at the mirror at the opposite wall: the reflection of my 5’2, 110 pound, boyish frame expressed the new reality. I blinked again, hoping in vain that my fatigued mind played some kind of trick with me. The same image appeared in the mirror.  I got up weakly, my head spinning a bit and my thin legs shaking.

“AH. You’re awake, senor Kyle.”

The deep, rumbling voice vibrated through my body. I turned around and stopped breathing involuntarily. A perfectly sculpted muscle god of a man entered my room sideways. “…M…Marcel?”, I asked incredulously as I recognized the deep bass and the familiar look in the god’s eyes. I didn’t know where to look first: his diamond-shaped calves jutted thickly out the back of his shins,; his tree-trunk-sized quads, the different heads of the muscle clearly outlined by deep canyons as the tear-drop-shape nearly obscured his kneecaps, rubbed against each other; a hefty, yet fully soft cock dangled a pair of lemon-sized balls; the distinct abs, each the size of a cobblestone, of his rock-hard eight-pack rippled with every deep breath he took; his pecs, looking like half-watermelons stuffed underneath his paper-thin, tanned skin, protruded proudly from his chest and easily withstood the pull from gravity as they made his prominent nipples point down to the floor; his cannonball-sized delts, perfectly round and the three heads distinctly visible fully symmetrical proportioned, capped the insanely broad line of his shoulders; those boulder-like shoulders supported his leg-sized arms that hung relaxed, yet intimidatingly large, hard and vein-infested at his sides; his traps mounded upwards fiercely, giving him a bull-neck; his face screamed masculinity, yet had maintained some of his boyish charm; his Latino-tan highlighted his superb form even more. My head began spinning harder as my mind tried processing this new reality. “I…I….”, I muttered.

“Senor Kyle!”, Marcel rumbled and moved with a speed unlikely for someone his size.

I felt his strong arms grab me, scooping me up and holding me against my concrete-hard torso. I heard my bed creak in protest as his 305 pound body sat down on its end. I felt him sit me down atop his quads, the thick legs pushing my own, bony ones outwards. I felt my feet dangle in the air as he grabbed my armpits, his paws engulfing my entire torso.

“How do you feel, senor Kyle?”, Marcel asked as he looked down into my eyes.

“Weak”, I muttered in response as I placed my hands atop his insanely large pecs. The masses of rock-hard muscle made my hands look comically small atop them. I kneaded them, but marble would have been softer as the muscle didn’t budge under my touch.

“I’m so sorry, senor Kyle. I didn’t want this to happen to you”, Marcel spoke.

I ignored his words. His biceps had caught my eye and my attention went fully to them. “Flex your arm, Marcel”, I asked pleadingly. A smile formed on my lips as the muscle god complied. My mouth went dry as his upper arm exploded into a mountain of muscle that rose to a full 30 inches of vein-choked meat. My tiny hands shot to the orb of power: even together they couldn’t span the entire girth of his sole bicep, more than half of his upper arm was still uncovered. My hands fell away as he relaxed his hold and placed his index finger under my chin to make my face him.

“Why did you take those herbs, senor Kyle? You lost your beautiful muscles. I will never forgive myself you got small because of me. I didn’t want this. Really”, Marcel said with a clear hint of sadness in his deep voice.

I placed my finger on his lips to make him stop speaking. I then moved in and placed my lips atop his and kissed him. My first kiss with a man, but it sent electric shivers down my spine. I let my tongue enter his mouth as I deepened our kiss. My hands roamed the mounds of hard meat atop his upper back. And then, he returned the kiss. His anaconda-like arms wrapped themselves around me as he pulled me in against his concrete-hard torso. His tongue overpowered mine and quickly invaded my mouth. In between us, I felt his cock harden.

I was on the verge of passing out as he finally broke our kiss and looked down into my eyes. I felt his now rock-hard cock press into my stomach and pecs.

“You’re not mad, senor Kyle?”, Marcel asked in disbelief.

“You’re so fucking hot, Marcel. Fuck me”, I said as I nibbled his ear.

A grin formed on his face as he began lifting me upwards to position me atop his cock. I screamed in pain and lust as he invaded me very softly. Mu fist smacked into his meaty traps, bouncing off the muscle. “More”, I grunted into his ear. So he did, he kept lowering me further until his entire 14 incher was inside me. My own, fully hard 3 incher was trapped inside the deep grooves of his eight-pack as he wrapped his arms around in and pulled my against him. The feeling of being in a hot cocoon of protective muscle filled my mind and sent me ever the edge: my cock sprayed its meager load against his eight-pack. I felt myself slip away in darkness as he began filling me with bursts of hot liquid.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the best writing and detail I've seen in a long time!

Would love to see a more in-depth look into sex between these two though, maybe a sequel or continuation? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That was a neat take on the theft genre. The taker wants to get bigger, but doesn't want to actually steal from the unwilling donor. The donor causes his own demise. I like it! And of course the growth descriptions were hot as heck too.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 2:30 PM, Raggenme said:

hot story! Good writing too! Can we expect more muscle theft stories soon?

It will depend on inspiration and off course time to write. Can't promise anything, but there will be more "Tales of theft" in the future