Droz

13 minutes ago, Droz said:

Still working on part 3!

Been having a hard time dealing with stupid shit at work which has tanked my motivation and inspiration with writing. I've written seven pages so far, part two is six pages. I've got quite a bit more to go to take things where I want them to end up. 

Thanks for interest, it does help and I appreciate it. 

Great to hear you're working on it. Sad that works killing your creativity

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/1/2020 at 5:39 PM, Droz said:

So this one took me a bit longer to write. I don't think it's finished but I wanted to put out something.

Part 1 is here https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20850-the-new-neighbor/
Part 1.5 is here https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20884-the-new-neighbor-part-15/

Feedback is appreciated. 

Again, original credit goes to https://www.deviantart.com/blank001

Visual examples. 
This is what I think Dylan's physique looks like Dylan I really like MBBBB's artwork. I wish he was still around
This is sort of how I picture Danielle

Hope you enjoy it

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Danielle’s mind was all over the place. After Dylan’s parents explained why he’s so muscular for his age and gave a little history as to why they moved. It was a lot to take in, Dani was still trying to wrap her head around things. After breakfast, Dani and Dylan went for a walk together. That was four hours and two recaps ago. They eventually wound up in the park, Dylan sat down on a bench next to the lake. Dani sat with him, she was a little distant, still trying to understand it all.

“OK, so just to recap, again. You had a genetic pre-disposition as a kid. Your Mom just happens to be a geneticist, your Dad is a biologist, together they came up with a gene therapy that fixed your DNA. But also kicked off an unusual side effect where your body has less limitation on how muscular you become?”

Dylan nodded and curled his left arm slightly, he stopped when he felt his shirt sleeve go taught. He looked over at Dani, he felt her small soft hand slide under his arm and around his bicep. She gave the large ball of muscle a squeeze and a slow grope. He smiled at her and just enjoyed the sensations of her touch, he could explain why, but whenever Dani touched him it was highly erotic. Being touched by her was ten times more sensitive than anyone else. He could feel her touch so much more.

Dani sat with Dylan on the bench in the park next to the lake. They had spent all morning talking, discussing what Dylan’s parents told Dani and her parents was shocking. The whole reason why Dylan is bigger, stronger, more muscular. She was still processing it all, closer to understanding, or was it accepting things?

“Tell me again how many women you have fucked?” she asked.

Dylan didn’t hesitate “About 300, I stopped counting after a while”.

Dani squeezed and rubbed his bicep slowly. “Wow, OK. That’s a lot, and oddly, really hot to me”.

Dylan relaxed his arm and flexed it again slowly, he could feel Dani’s fingers splay out as his bicep swelled.

“And your sister is ok? She fully recovered from the car accident?” Dani turned her head towards Dylan, looking at his face.

Dylan, looked down a serious look on his face for a moment, looking up again, out at the water.

“Yeah, she fully recovered, took her almost a year to learn how to walk again. She was one of the lucky ones. The drunk driver in the truck hit five other vehicles, one was a van with a family on vacation. They all died. The trial didn’t last long, his lawyers managed to get the charges reduced so he got off with a light sentence, he served hardly any time in jail. The families of the victims were outraged. I couldn’t just sit there and not do something about it. It wasn’t hard to find the guy, right back at a bar, drinking. So I beat the ever loving shit out of him. I beat him within an inch of his life, broke nearly every bone in his body. He now lives in a specialized care home, paralyzed from the neck down. Living out the rest of his pathetic life with the pain and horror of his actions and the pain of the beating I gave him.”

Dylan looked over at Dani, looked right into her eyes, there were a lot of emotions going on in them.

“If you don’t want to be near me or don’t want to have anything to do with me anymore, Dani. I understand. What I’ve done is not easy for someone else to know about and live comfortably with.”

Dani, curled her arms around his one huge arm, pulling herself closer to him and resting her head on his shoulder, looking out at the water

Dylan smiled very slightly and looked back out at the water also.

“Are there other people you’ve hurt? Have you killed anyone?” Dani asked softly.

“Yes, I have, but not as bad as the truck driver. Usually just the douche bag frat bro type that deserves to be brought down a peg. No, I haven’t killed anyone, Dani”.

Dani nodded against his shoulder and stroked his bicep.

“How much bigger are you going to get, Dylan?” Dani was curious, he was already bigger than any pro bodybuilder.

“I’m not sure really, could keep growing until I’m seven maybe eight feet tall, I’m still young and growing”. Dylan replied

“Well at least my parents weren’t pissed that they caught us in my room. I guess it was kind of obvious what was going on.”

“You are kind of loud when you cum.” He said

Dani laughed and said, “Yeah, you try having a telephone pole sized cock buried all the way into your hoo-ha and see how quiet you can be when you cum!”

“You didn’t complain about it. In fact, you asked for more. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you are a Size Queen Muscle slut.” Dylan quipped.

“HHHEEEEYYY!”. Dani protested….but then she thought about for a second. “UGH….you’re right”. She laughed. “GOD, what have you done to me Dylan. My life has been turned upside down.”

“So….you want more then?” Dylan asked.

“You better fucking believe I want more of you, you big dicked Muscle God!!”

Dylan laughed at that, looking around, seeing some of the passers by having caught what Dani said. He started to flex his bicep under Dani’s hands, a little more. He could hear and feel threads of the stitching pop, Dani’s hand was squeezing the muscle harder. He could hear a whimper from Dani, he flexed a little harder, his bicep slowly splitting his sleeve further up his arm, stopping at the separating between his bicep and delt. He could feel both her hands clawing at his upper arm.

Dani groaned softly feeling Dylan’s bicep swell bigger and harder. She squirmed next to him, clung tighter to him. She could feel so much power in just his bicep as he flexed it

“NNNNGGGHHHHHH…Dy..lan….are you trying…to make me cum? If you flex any harder, you will.”

Dylan smiled and looked over at her. “I like it when you call me Muscle God”. Dylan squeezed his bicep ever so slightly more, forcing a small cry from Dani’s lips. He leaned closer to her, kissed the top of her head. “How about we go back home, and I’ll show you just how big and strong I am?” Dani nodded again his huge boulder like deltoid. “Your Mom let me have the empty storage room in the basement for my gym equipment. I got everything setup before I went up to knock on your door. It’s been a few days since I had a real workout. Are you ready Dani?”

Dani was still clinging to his arm, her hands groping hard at his semi flexed bicep. She knew what Dylan was doing, the slut in her was going wild. She wanted more….she NEEDED more. But they were in public. Dani nodded again and looked up at Dylan. He smiled back at her and relaxed his arm slowly. Dani let out a soft groan, as if she were holding a heavy object for a long time. Her hands relaxed their grip on his muscle. She was so turned on, she was so wet for Dylan. Just from him flexing one muscle. What was wrong with her? She slowly released her hands from Dylan’s arm, he stood up and held out his hand for Dani. He saw Dani smile wide as she stood up beside him, but instead of taking his hand, she slid her hand under his arm and took hold of his bicep. Dylan smirked and gave his bicep a gentle flex. He felt Dani’s hand caress up and down the mass of powerful muscle. Dylan was, for the first time in his life, proud to have a woman on his arm, literally. He started to walk, and Dani kept up with him, he took them around the lake in the park, taking the long way back home. As they walked, he enjoys how Dani played with his bicep as they walked. Fingers tracing over the striations and veins, stroking and caressing the large mass. He’d tease her with little flexes and she’d just grab hard and grope it. It took the about 45 minutes to walk home, they got to the front steps, Dylan stopped and turned to face Dani. She turned to face him and pressed herself against him, sliding her arms around his narrow waist, looking up and resting her chin in the deep separation between his pecs. Making sure that he could feel her huge tits pressing right under his pecs, she stood up on her tip toes to make them rub against the bulges of his pecs

“Dani, why don’t you go up and let your parents know you’re back and that we had a long talk. I’ll go downstairs and make some room for you and make sure things are clean.”

Just then, Dani’s Mom came out, talking on her cell phone.

“Yes, blue BMW sedan, license plate 298xy44. How long do you think it will be?”

Mrs. Takahashi sighed loud when she heard the time. “Right, ok if that’s how long it will be for the tow truck, that’s how long it will be. Thank you”. She hung up her phone and looked at her watch.

Dylan called out. “something wrong, Mrs. Takahashi?”

“Hello you two.” She smiled at her daughter and Dylan. “You were gone for quite a while, I hope you two are ok?”

Dani looked at her Mom then at her car. “What’s wrong with the car mom?”

“It has a flat tire, your father is out with Dylan’s parents and I have a house to show on the other side of town.”

Dylan started to walk over to the car, parked in front of the house. “Don’t worry Mrs. Takahashi, I can help you.” He opened he trunk and started to take out the spare tire.

“Dylan, there’s no tire iron, I already looked. I have no idea where it is.” She said.

Dylan just looked in the trunk to see that it was indeed missing from it’s place. But he kept going.

“Don’t worry, I can change the tire, no problem”. He picked up the tire and walked over to where the deflated tire was. He didn’t see any foul play, so that was good. He knelt down, reached for a lug nut and simply twisted it. It made the usual awful sound of metal on metal pressure being released. He kept twisting it until it was almost off and then continued to the next one.

Dani and her Mom walked over to get a better look. They both stared and watched in shock as Dylan was removing lug nuts with just two fingers. He was on the fourth nut now and moved to the last one. He moved his free hand to the jacking point under the car just behind the wheel well. He made a slight grunting noise and lifted the car up slowly. Dylan’s entire arm erupted in obscene sinew and vascularity. His forearm bulged to twice it’s size, his bicep exploded as his arm and muscles took the weight of the car. With his now free hand he simply unscrewed all five bolts the rest of the way, removed the useless wheel and tire and put the spare one on. Putting the nuts back on one at a time until they were tight enough to hold the wheel on with the weight of the car on it and he lowered the car gently. Then he went back to the bolts, holding them with just his thumb and index finger, like before, and tightened them. Dylan stood up and smiled and Dani and her Mom.

“There you go Mrs. Takahashi, you’re good to go. Don’t worry about the tire, I can take it to a local shop and have it patched or replaced tomorrow.” Dylan picked up the wheel and held out his arm for Dani.

“Ready Babe?”

Dani just laughed and moved up to take her place at Dylan’s side.

“Don’t worry about us Mom. Go to your appointment!” Dani turned and clung to Dylan’s arm, her hand under it and resting on his bicep again.

Mrs. Takahashi just shook her head in disbelief, dug for her keys in her purse and got in the car. She drove off.

Dani and Dylan went inside, Dani gave him a hug at the bottom of the stairs.

“I’ll only be a few minutes, I want to change clothes. You get things setup and I’ll join you.”

Dani let go of Dylan’s arm and raced up the stairs. Dylan gave her firm little ass a pat and headed down to the basement carrying the spare tire with him.

Dani ran up the stairs as fast as she could. She got to the door to her apartment, open it, straight down the hall to her room and to her bathroom. Panting, resting her hands on the sink. She looked up slowly, saw her reflection in the mirror.

“WHAT IS GOING ON DANIELLE!?!?!?!??!!”

She turned on the cold water, washed her hands and then proceeded to wash her face. After washing off, she looked up again and stared at her reflection for several moments. Water dripping off her face.

“WHAT THE FUCK DANIELLE!!!???!!!!” She stood up straight, looking at herself. Then she leaned forward a little and looked down. “YOU TOO MISS!!!! Down there between my legs, keep your shit together! Don’t get all squitchy on me just because Dylan has a muscle spasm!!!!” Dani grabbed her towel and wiped her face dry. She went and got her workout clothes and tossed them on the bed. She took off her clothes and sat on the edge of her bed. Dani got an idea and smiled wickedly. She got up and went to her dresser, pulling out an older sports bra that she new was at least a size too small. She put on her workout shorts and the smaller sports bra, her socks and workout shoes. She went back to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror again.

“Stop going into full slut mode around Dylan….you got that!? Control yourself!”

She cupped her 34F tits “YOU TWO HAD BETTER WORK YOUR FUCKING MAGIC ON HIM!” She adjusted herself in the sports bra pushing them up and pulling the lycra here and there to accentuate her tits just right. She bounced on her toes and headed out to meet Dylan in the basement.

Dani, headed down the stairs, she didn’t go down to the basement often. It was mostly storage for the tenants in the building and her parents. She made her way down the last flight of stairs and down a short way in the hall. One door was open, the light on inside and she could hear Dylan moving things around. She stood at the door and just watched Dylan for a moment. The old lights of the basement made the bulges of his muscles highlighted, even through his shirt and shorts. They weren’t super tight, but Dylan more than filled it out that it was clear that he carried a LOT of muscle. His traps stretched the collar, his delts filled out like he was wearing football pads, his arms look like knotted and twisted tree trunks coming out of the sleeves that came down to his elbows. His pecs were like two massive slabs of granite on this chest that stood out inches off his sternum and his quads were like huge hydraulic pistons. Dani took a deep breath, she was trying to control herself, just seeing Dylan in the room, all she could think about were his muscles, she could feel herself getting wet, her clit and nipples getting hard. She exhaled slowly, and took a step inside, she looked around and saw weight stacks, benches and other simple weight machines. Dani noticed that all the plates were the all the same size and weight, they were all 100 pounders. Dylan noticed her come in as he was straightening a few things, she saw him look up and smile at her.

“Hey Babe, you changed. Does that top even fit you anymore? It looks like your tits are making the lycra scream for mercy. I do love that you have huge tits.” Dylan stepped up to a weight stack and took a plate in each hand and proceeded to load up a barbell on a bench, plate by plate until it had 600 pounds on it. Then he continued to load up another barbell on a bench that was next to the first one. When Dylan was done, he stood between both benches and looked at Dani. He could see she was little confused by him loading up two bars. “Ready to see how strong I am Dani? Keep in mind this is just a warm up.” He gave her a wink, then he went into a most muscular pose, Dylan flexed so hard that his shirt started to rip and tear. The sleeves split all the way up to his traps, his lats practically burst the side seams and his pecs basically erupted out of the front of the shirt. He stood up straight, brushing off the ripped and torn pieces of his shirt. He grabbed hold of the barbell on his left, hoisted it up off the rack. He stepped to the right and heaved up the barbell on the other rack. He smirked at Dani seeing the look on her face, then proceeded to do alternating curls with 600 pounds barbells. He pumped them slowly, steadily, he loved the feeling of his muscles working, exerting his strength. He did rep after rep after rep. He watched Dani, he could feel her eyes on him, watching how his biceps erupted with each rep. How his forearms rippled as he held 600 pounds in each hand. He saw her nipples standing out under her sports bra, the already over stretched lycra being made to conform to size and shape of her nipples. Knowing that she was getting turned on by him, only added to his own arousal from working his muscles, he could feel his cock twitch and begin to swell.

Dani just watched Dylan and took every inch of him in. He looked sexy and hot just doing little things. She grinned as he commented at her tits, her plan worked. She always had a love/hate relationship with her boobs, she was a 36DD at 16 and most girls in school hated her for that. She wasn’t a stuck-up queen bitch, but she couldn’t help it if the guys in school stared at her chest. Even with three sports bras on her boobs would stand out what seemed like a foot. As she got older she learned to live with them and how to use them to her advantage. It was clear which side of the family she got them from, her Mom was very busty as well. “I thought I’d give you some inspiration and motivation for your workout” Dani gave a little shake to her tits to tease Dylan. In return, Dylan bounced his pecs, mixing up between alternating left and right and both together. While still doing alternating curls with 600 pound barbells in each hand. Dani stopped and stared; Dylan had such amazing muscle control. She always thought it was the hottest thing seeing a guy with big thick pecs bounce them. His pecs were so big, so thick that they made his nipples point straight down, you couldn’t even see them looking at him straight on, Dani thought that too was really hot. Everything about Dylan was hot, she couldn’t get away from that. She moved closer to Dylan, she wanted to watch his muscles up close, he kept doing slow steady reps, she had lost count well before he hit ten. She smiled at him and moved to walk around him, her eyes never went above his neck. Her eyes darted over his physique, watching every muscle that bulged and rippled, even the slightest movement he made, caused a symphony of muscular motion. She walked around him slowly, studying him, taking in every inch of his magnificent physique. She trailed the fingers of one hand along his back, she gasped feeling the thick hard muscles. His lats and rhomboids are just huge, she had to stop. Dani leaned in, one hand on each of his lats, she began to kiss his rhomboids, her hands caressing his lats. She smiled hearing groan of pleasure from Dylan as her lips conveyed her worship of his muscles.

Dani continued around Dylan, stopping at his arm, she marveled at the size of his muscles as he controlled the 600 pound weight. He was still pumping, how many reps has he done so far??? Dani put her left hand on his bicep, her right hand on his tricep, she squeezed both muscles has hard as she could. She grunted with the effort she was putting in, then Dylan started to contract on another rep, she groaned feeling his bicep jump and bulge as it took the weight, Dani struggled to keep her composure, she struggled HARD. It took all her focus to keep from succumbing to her lust and rapidly growing arousal. Dani leaned closer and started to make out with Dylan’s deltoid, her hands still groping at his bicep and tricep as he continued to pump the weight. Her eyes closed; she was reveling in the feeling of his muscle rippling against her lips as he used his strength to control the heavy weight. She kissed, licked and sucked on his muscle. She forced herself to move and pulled away, stepping back and around the barbell. She looked up at Dylan and moved to stand in front of him, she slipped between the two huge barbells and slid her hands along his abs. She could feel Dylan tensing each individual muscle under her hands, she took her time exploring them, marveling at how each muscle filled her hand as he flex them. Dani grunted lustfully and explored his serratus muscles, this caused Dylan to laugh a little and his core muscles to harden. She looked up and smirked, she found out he was ticklish. She slid her hands up and cupped the underside of his massive pecs.

“You are so FUCKING BIG” she breathed out as Dylan kept pumping, he must have been well past a hundred reps by now. Dani began to rub and caress his pecs, exploring their mass and expansiveness.

Dylan took a step back, and racked each barbell, he shook out his arms and stepped up to Dani again. He smiled down at her, resting his hands on his hips, he flared out his lats a little. Dani let out a guttural grunt and resumed her place in front of him. Hands on his pecs, she leaned in more and began kissing all over his chest. He flexed his pecs slowly, making the swell and push out even further, he heard Dani coo and moan, then she growled lustfully as she kissed and raked her teeth over his muscles. Dylan was getting more and more turned on, his cock was twitching and beginning to ache in his shorts. He was having a hell of a time trying to control his erection with Dani there. Dylan wanted this to be somewhat normal, but just being near Dani was arousing. He loved the fact that he turned her on without even trying. He loved the fact that SHE turned him on without trying.

“So, what did you think of my warm up?” He said to her in a calm, cool voice. A smirk curling his lips ever so slightly.