The House (Part 6 - Jul/13)

lsgnobody

Man what fantastic chapter.

I like how you change the timelines and yet it didnt seemed confusing.

I hope eo has a plan of some sort cause Alex is gonna drain the money he has left

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

PART 6 - MOVING ON

How can I put it? It isn’t like I wasn’t afraid of him. Of course I was. But that wasn’t new. Fear and awe are very alike and I can’t know which one I felt in reality. Being in the same room as him, I’m sure, would have the same effect on anyone. He was way too big to ignore. The way you had to crank your neck up to look at his face, and how much muscle your eyes travel through to get there. Simply how much space he takes up in a room or how he has to bend and turn to cross a door. It’s not the same as just having a regular person around. 

So, when I woke up before he did the next day, like I did the day before that and went down the stairs to start preparing his breakfast, the last thing I was paying attention to was the dozen eggs boiling in the pot or the sizzling of the bacon or the nice smell of the bread about to come out of the oven. How do you even process that? I knew he had been in prison, yeah. But for killing a person? Sure, not on purpose. But I’d been there for oh so many times when he got in a narcissistic trance, barely registering his surroundings, fixated on his body and himself alone. How could I not think it would happen again? 

The anxious cogs in my head were interrupted by the heavy sound of his steps coming down from the bed. I turned around to see him ducking through the doorway, his vast, immense shoulders crossing the archway before I could see his face. He was wearing his boxers, always too tight on him. His naturally tan, hairy body always a surprise as one can never get used to how much space it takes. 

- Hey…

- Hey…

- So, how do you feel?

- Shut up and eat your breakfast. - I grabbed his finger and pulled him towards the chair. He moved his mass over and sat, staring at me with those small, dark eyes. - Listen, I’m happy I know more stuff about you now. I don’t think it was easy on you. I chose to believe it wasn't. And I’m not running away or anything. My whole day is centered around you. What am I supposed to do?

- Huh… so, you’re stuck?

- No. That’s not what I mean. I don’t want it to stop.

- What don’t you want to stop?

- Our… our thing. I mean, I… manage everything around you, you get to grow bigger.

- I do like growing bigger - he grinned.

- Yeah… So… I like it too. And you were right all along. I do feel like I have a purpose, even if it looks like I’m just doing stuff for you. I feel good about our thing. I’m… content.

- You’re content.

- Yes! I feel like I’m part of something bigger. No pun intended.

He smiled. It was weird when he smiled. He didn’t smile much so when he did it was like he didn’t know how. 

- So you’re not scared of me.

- Of course not!

He started walking forward towards me. I instinctively took a few steps back but he kept walking. My back touched the wall and still, he kept walking. He stopped right in front of me. Looking right at the top of his gut, I smelled his musky scent. His face looking down at me with a smirk.

- Still not scared?

- N… no.

He moved his paws around my neck, circling around them and lifting me up, sliding me against the wall. My hands moved to his thick hairy forearms, grabbing what I can, trying to move them. I couldn’t. Steel it was around my neck. My feet left the ground and I started kicking around, barely with space to move it, hitting him a few times but it seemed like he wasn’t registering it.

- You should be scared. I like it when you are. And look at you. I can see it in your eyes. You're shitting bricks, boy. And you should be. You’re tiny, I’m so much bigger, so much stronger than you. I can do whatever I want with you. Why wouldn’t you be scared?

- S…stop!
- Admit it then. Admit that you’re scared of me. - He squeezed a tiny bit, enough to make me cough.

- I… I am, alright! I am always scared of you! I never know what to expect!

- HAHAHAHAHAHA - He looked deep into my eyes and the smirk turned into a full laughter. He released his vice grip around my neck all of a sudden and I fell down, fighting to keep my balance, while he moved away laughing - Fuck, that makes me horny, how easy it is. And I see you’re sporting a chubby there too, boy.

He was right. I was completely entranced by this mountain of a man. The feeling of being always so completely surrendered to his wishes, to whatever he wanted to use me for on that day, of making him feel and grow more powerful each day. Fuck, how could that NOT make me horny? If anything, I wanted more of that!

- Did you mean it, Leo? When you said you’d whatever it took?

- Yes.

- Do you trust me?

- I do.

- Okay, you’re gonna have to. Because things are gonna change around here. I want you to have an even more active role in my growth. I want you making charts, taking measurements, taking notes. We’re gonna track how much I’m growing. Measuring myself against you every day makes me horny but it’s not effective and it’s not enough anymore.

- That’s fine, I can do it, agreed.

- It’s not a discussion, Leo. We are going to update the gym. I need more tools for my growth. How’re my finances?

- You have nothing to worry about. You’re in the top 0.02% creators on onlyfans, you know? 

- Don’t care. Does it pay for new gym equipment? 

- Yes. 

- Good. I’ll send you the bill. Need new gear too. I’m gonna blow up, boy. 

- I’ll take care of the funds.

- Good.

He finished his breakfast and was about to get up.

- Wait… I… I need to ask you something.

- Go ahead.

- Do you trust me as well?

- I trust you like to please me, as you should.

- Fair. How do you truly feel about telling me everything you did?

- Am I supposed to feel something?

- I mean, you did end that night telling me you were gonna move away cause you were a freak. How’s that?

- You don’t want me to.

- Of course I don’t. Do you feel closer to me, though? Less of a freak?

- Oh fuck, what? Do you want me to get all sentimental on you? You’re cool, Leo. I like having you around. But no, I don’t feel any less of a freak.

- There’s nothing wrong with being a freak. 

- I know. And I like it. I suppose wanting to be the bigger man there is makes me a freak anyway. But you know… you’re gay. How did you feel when you realised you weren’t the only gay guy in the world?

- I see what you mean. It was comforting.

- Exactly. That freak part of me bothers me. And sometimes I wish I had a community of muscle obsessed fuckers around me.

- You can find that in any gym, you know.

- Oh, you know that’s far from true. Nobody is more into being the biggest, strongest fucker there is than I am. I don’t know anyone who jerks off to pictures of themselves. And can I tell you something? When I’m jacking off in front of the mirror and you’re there, all tiny and shit, all I can think about is that I could take you right there, holding your neck, seeing you pass out cause I’m so fucking strong… and that’s what making me cum these days. And I’m not sure I like that. That’s too freaky. Even for me.

- It makes sense. I try not to question it but I never thought an alpha ape who threw me around as much as you do would make me so horny.

- You like it, don’t you boy?

- I do, Sir. Very much. 

- I know.

- Tell you what. What if we found these people?

- What do you mean?

- Let’s find your community. I’m sure there are people like you somewhere. We just have to find them.

- You’re crazy. And what’re you gonna do with these people?

- Meet them. Talk to them. Let them know you exist. 

- And how do you know you’re even gonna find these people?

- I don’t. But I’m sure as hell gonna try. You deserve that.

- I like to hear that. Say it again.

- You deserve it. I’ll do it for you.

- You really would do anything for me, wouldn’t you? - There was that smirk again.

- It couldn’t hurt me meeting some new people too. I mean, we barely leave the house for anything and the only people we have from time to time are Tony and the boys. 

- And your choice for new people are big men obsessed with growing bigger?

- You forgot narcissistic. 

- I never forget how narcissistic I am. You would be too if you were in my skin, boy. - he stopped for a moment, took a deep breath and continues - Okay. Go ahead, do your best to find another me.

- That I could never find. I don't think there's anyone as tall and as large as you out there. But I’ll do the best I can.

I looked at Alex and he was still not onboard. The two of us had spent way too much time locked in this house by ourselves and I could almost feel his anxiety over meeting new people. He was an introvert most of the time and it felt odd seeing him outside of his comfort zone for a second, perhaps insecure?

He fascinated me. How can someone go from a self absorbed muscle god to an insecure wall of muscle like that? What exactly made him feel that way?

- Alex, you like bossing me around, don’t you? It makes you horny.

- It does, Leo. And you like it too.

- I do. And when you boss me around, and have me worship you and have me suck your cock. You like that too, don’t you?

- Fuck yeah.

- Are you holding back?

- What?

- Are you holding back?

- Holding back on what? 

- Do you wish you were doing anything else with me?

- Like… fucking you? I told you, boy, I’m not gay.

- Yeah, yeah… it’s pretty clear you don’t want to fuck me. Do you wish you were… rougher?

- I’d end you if I were any rougher.

- Just answer the question. Do you hold back on what you like to do?

- You don’t know what you’re asking. - he was clearly uncomfortable.

- Do you wish you were rougher but you’re not, cause you’re afraid of what I’m gonna think, or afraid if it’s appropriate, or if you’re gonna hurt me?

- I WOULD hurt you.

- So you do hold back.

- I have to.

- What if you didn’t? What would happen then?

- No, I can’t. 

- Why not? You think I can’t take it? 

- You probably can’t. But it’s not just that.

- What is it then?

- I… I don’t know… It’s… it’s sick.

- Why is it sick?

- Cause I can’t get horny on what? On breaking you? On choking you? 

- And yet you do. You told me you cum thinking of you holding my neck. Why don’t you then?

- But it’s not right.

- What’s missing? Consent? You have consent.

- You don’t know what you’re consenting to.

- What are you afraid of? You know what I’m thinking? I’m thinking you’re not man enough to be any rougher with me.

- WHAT?

- You heard me. You act all alpha, all dom but it’s all bullshit. Truth is you’re scared of being a real fucking man and you settle for the occasional suck me boy, worship me boy crap. 

- Shut the fuck up, boy, remember your fucking place - he said in a low almost whispered voice, clinching his right fist, while holding the back of the chair with his left hand as if balancing himself.

- You shut up, you big dumb fuck! - I screamed, and instantly regretted it.

In a moment, he picked the chair up and threw it back to the ground, shattering it in the process. His face look disfigured, he looked at me growling and just swooped his big thick arm around me in one movement, lifting me up off of the ground and locking me by his side as if I were a folder.

- WHO YOU CALLING DUMB, YOU FUCKING SICK BOY! - he carried me over to the dining room and jerked his body around, expelling me in the process. I flew over to the ground, scared to death. 

His eyes were jet red, his face transfigured in rage. As he walked towards me to catch me again I squirmed away the best I could, watching chairs and the dinner table in front of him flying out of his way so easily as if they were made of paper. He reached straight to my neck, getting me to stand and not stopping there, lifting me up with one arm only, his powerful hands squeezing the pipe enough my face was instantly red. 

- IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? Do you want me to cut loose? Do you want me to hurt you? I’ll hurt you, you fucker!

And with that he threw me away again, so far I crashed down with a thump, almost hitting my head in the process. I looked back at him in terror - what have I done? - and there it was. The dick outlined by the white boxers growing to attention. He was enjoying this.

He grabbed me by the ankle this time and walked towards the living room, dragging me through the floor. When he stopped by the couch he jerked me up again and held me in a full nelson from behind, my arms up, lifting me up from the ground again. The pain was almost unbearable.

- You like this, you sick fucking boy? I’m gonna show you what over 340 pounds of man can do to you.

- AHHH - I screamed in pain - Alex, please stop, you’re hurting me, Alex!

- YEAH BOY, scream boy! Fucking beg! You’re dead, boy!

His rage was slowly being replaced by how horny he was getting. His dick was grinding against my ass, harder at every second, his hips moving involuntarily, as if he were fucking me over his underwear. Thrusting over and over again, he let go of my arms and I fell on all fours. 

Kicking the couch behind him, he again grabbed by my waist and placed me standing in front of him. Alex grabbed my shirt and ripped it off in one swift motion, the shirt burning my skin as it ripped. He did the same with the rest of my clothes and I saw myself naked in front of this hairy beast, three, probably four times my size, completely at his mercy. He was sweating in rage, his nose flared like a bull’s.

He slapped my face so hard I saw black for a second, my ears ringing as I was pushed to the side, back to the floor. He ripped his underwear, hard as a rock and leaking pre cum. The oversized monster roared this time in his deep bassy voice, hitting his pecs with his fists like an enraged animal, more beast than man.

Alex grabbed me, this time in a bearhug, my body engulfed in his hard muscles so deeply I couldn’t move my arms. And he squeezed. Harder. And harder. The air left my lungs and I was desperate trying to breathe but unable to inhale so tight he held me against his pecs. I could feel his hot breath on my face, his musk but overall his presence. He was there, as alpha as he could be, as big as he could be, as if growing right in front of me. His need to be brutal and own me completely feeding his ego, making him grow even more in confidence. 

- You wanted this, boy. You wanted to submit. You wanted to suffer. You wanted this much man to own you. I’ll break you now. I’ll fucking end you. Fuck. I’m so fucking horny. I own you. I am the biggest, strongest motherfucker you’ll ever know. And I’ll do whatever the fuck I want with you. You’re nothing to me. I’ll use you in any way I want to. I’m not even using all of my strenght and you can’t get away. You can’t fucking move at all, you little sick boy. And you know I own you. You want it. Say you want it. You’d let me break you so I can cum. Say it.

And I looked at him and finally saw him for who he was. And it was the most overwhelming thing to have all this power, all this presence surrounding me. I knew there was nothing else that would make me happier. He was right. I was ready to be his, to be whatever he wanted me to be. I was his. I couldn’t say it though, I couldn’t breathe. He needed to know. I looked at him with adoring eyes, completely surrendered. He read my lips.

- Do it.

I heard the crack and wanted to scream but still couldn’t. My vision was instantly blurred by the sharp pain I felt on my ribs. He growled again, the horniest I’d ever seen him, kneeling while still holding me in his iron embrace. He was close. Turning my body around he lay on the floor, my body on top of his, and wrapped his arm around my neck, biceps bigger than my head choking me.

- I own you, boy. I’ll cum when you’re out.

And as his whole body squirmed under me in the biggest orgasm I’d ever seen, his cum wetting my back, all I could ask for was sweet release from this monster’s embrace. I was ready. I’d served my purpose. And he choked me until I black out.

When I woke up in the bed, sheets crusted by his dry cum, I knew a few hours had passed. I still felt the sharp pain in my ribs and would for a few more weeks. But it was no time to think about the pain. No. I had a mission.

I went online into every corner of the internet I could find. Forums, reddit, all of it. My post read:

Looking for men who are obsessed with their own bodies and believe size is power. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Fuck! What an intense chapter. Im surprised the big guy controlled himself and didnt kill the lil dude. He has learned.

Now its time to find more alphas that help him unleash the beast and train together

• Like 1