The New Neighbor

Droz

8 hours ago, michaeldavid said:

Please. Please yes. Hetero muscle fucking is hot!

But homo is better! 😄  We can all appreciate Droz's well-written erotic story!

• Like 2

Given the current state of the community, I imagine blank001's writing would be seen as controversial today. Yet, if you look past that, her stories has some of the best description of muscles and sex that I've ever seen. I still find myself returning to her writing, focusing on actual actions not the context, imagining my own versions of the characters as you have. This ultimately inspires my own work as well, similarly to other authors like John D. 

Nevertheless, I bring her up because I think you did a great job of really mimicking her style. I'm not sure where she is right now, as she comes and goes, but I think she would love how you've fleshed out this story. Of course you gave them the proper acceptable context, but you made sure the actual description was spot on. Additionally, there is far from enough m/f context, which I imagine many people will thank you for. Great story!!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Given the current state of the community, I imagine blank001's writing would be seen as controversial today. Yet, if you look past that, her stories has some of the best description of muscles and sex that I've ever seen. I still find myself returning to her writing, focusing on actual actions not the context, imagining my own versions of the characters as you have. This ultimately inspires my own work as well, similarly to other authors like John D. 

Nevertheless, I bring her up because I think you did a great job of really mimicking her style. I'm not sure where she is right now, as she comes and goes, but I think she would love how you've fleshed out this story. Of course you gave them the proper acceptable context, but you made sure the actual description was spot on. Additionally, there is far from enough m/f context, which I imagine many people will thank you for. Great story!!

Thank you! I do appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed it

I too will re-read her stories on occasion. I was able to exchange messages with her on DeviantArt for a short while some time ago. I got busy and kind of lost track. We did have very similar ideas/interests and styles.

She is still "active" on DA, she does add a lot of favorites here and there. Just not responding to comments or messages unfortunately. 

Certainly the world could use more m/f context that more mutual or male driven. The Valkyrie site has some good work and have been visiting the site for some time. It's almost entirely femdom stuff now day. Seems vanilla, muscle based, straight, erotica is a pretty rare thing. Who would have thought? LOL 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Droz said:

Thank you! I do appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed it

I too will re-read her stories on occasion. I was able to exchange messages with her on DeviantArt for a short while some time ago. I got busy and kind of lost track. We did have very similar ideas/interests and styles.

She is still "active" on DA, she does add a lot of favorites here and there. Just not responding to comments or messages unfortunately. 

Certainly the world could use more m/f context that more mutual or male driven. The Valkyrie site has some good work and have been visiting the site for some time. It's almost entirely femdom stuff now day. Seems vanilla, muscle based, straight, erotica is a pretty rare thing. Who would have thought? LOL 

Yeah I'm personally not into femdom, and I do enjoy gay stories, but a good straight story from time to time is a lot of fun. I try to include both in my stories just because there's so little m/f, and I'm always looking for more myself. 

That's awesome that you've communicated with her though, wonder if she'll ever write anymore. I hope you keep writing too! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Yeah I'm personally not into femdom, and I do enjoy gay stories, but a good straight story from time to time is a lot of fun. I try to include both in my stories just because there's so little m/f, and I'm always looking for more myself. 

That's awesome that you've communicated with her though, wonder if she'll ever write anymore. I hope you keep writing too! 

Yeah, almost done with part/chapter 2 :)

• Like 1