Trio

I recently posted on Images a small challenge! It was about sharing two illustrations I made of a transformation, and my proposal was for you guys to take a look and develop a short story/general story/background/draft based on it! I wasn't sure if I would post it on Images or Stories, so I'm gonna post it here as well! 

• Like 1

I know some may be confused by this challenge, so as an example of transformation scene, here is one that I wrote, that should serve as an inspiration: 

"He was already changing, his big muscles were in the process of becoming legendary, his pecs expanding, his abs being sculpted beyond comprehension, his clothes tearing apart and his screams turning to roars, his dogtag was dangling as he felt humiliated, he did his best to keep defiant, but his mind was at war. He resisted the transformation as much as he could, he was fighting against it, and the tragic thing is, the more he fought, the more his body changed, he observed with tears of anger in his eyes as his skin boiled and became steal, his dogtag integrated into his body, his bones were deeply changing and tall horns came from his skull. His mind resisted the reprogramming as it could, but his body was enjoying the experience and he was cumming in front of everyone, his cum getting dangerously closer to the other men. His cum that was being infected with the formula, and that could transform anyone. He roared and bellowed, cursing the changes and cursing the sublimes. As he became a God and changed beyond measure, he became a Sublime too." 

• Like 1