Grow Closer (Chapter 17/18/19 added 18/09/2020)

Astromuscle

Chapter 13

The deep thunk of a deadbolt sliding out of the way introduced Jeremy to Weston's apartment. Weston's home was small, and filled with a mix of normal furniture items and workout equipment. That being said it was mostly clean and neat. Weston let Jeremy pass first, and then proceeded to contort himself though his doorway.

Well Wes, you have done one step better then frat boy in a bachelor apartment. Not sure what that makes you though.”

Wes chuckled as he finally got his shoes off. “I like to think it's guy-still-clinging-to-his-college-body. I am not succeeding, though I guess I'm different in a good way.” Weston proceeded to do a few poses, and Jeremy diverted his gaze lest he repeat his earlier erection.

Weston walked over to his fridge, leaning in to look through it. He shook his head, opened the freezer and pulled out 4 frozen yogourt popsicles. He handed one to Jeremy, then brought the rest with him as he reclined on the couch, taking up more then half the space on the love-seat. He leaned over, grabbing Jeremy by the waist and seating him on the couch as well. Weston flipped on Netflix, looking to Jeremy for a bit of guidance.

Don't look at me big guy, if you let me pick you are going to go down an anime hole from which there is no escape.”

Weston used a hand to rustle Jeremy's hair. “Not tonight man. I am going to pass out in like 5 seconds.” the cursor moved along to a sitcom and began playing.

Jeremy sat through about 1 episode, before noticing Weston had already fallen into a deep sleep, head thrown back as far as it would go. Jeremy began to pat Weston. “Weston you're too big for the couch. Let's get you into your bed.”

Weston responded with a loud snore. Jeremy got him to lay down, but Weston was clearly far too big to comfortably reside on the couch. Jeremy didn't know what to do, but made a judgment call. Jeremy stood bent over besides Weston, and pulled him over onto his back.

Jeremy immediately went to all 4's under the weight of Weston's body. Even there Jeremy felt like he was not going to be able to make it, but he focused and pushed.

'Worst come to worst he just wakes up, but I can't leave him on the ground,' Jeremy thought to himself. With laboured breath, Jeremy began dragging Weston across the floor. Jeremy managed to walk on 2 feet, hugging hard around his core. Jerk by jerk the two moved across the room to a corridor in the back. It took Jeremy an embarrassing amount of time to get there, constantly repositioning his grip.

'Shit his knees are dragging now, I hope they don't get skinned from all this. Fuck this was a bad idea, why did I do this. The fucker weighs like 400 lbs or more.' Inch by inch though, the bed came into view. Jeremy reached the end of it, simple, without a head or footboard. 'Thank the stars the bed isn't that high up. I still feel like I need a car jack.' Jeremy looked around, and found a box that looked sturdy off to the side. Jeremy shuffled over to it and kicked the heavy box into a position by the bed. Using it as a step stool Jeremy heaved up the small step, taking most of Weston's mass with him. Jeremy grunted in exertion, but quieted himself, having forgotten the goal of keeping Weston asleep. A silent snore signified to Jeremy that Weston was still unconscious, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Jeremy slowly tipped Weston onto the bed and rolled him over. Jeremy then began adjusting Weston in the bed so his whole body could be on the bed at once. This proved an impossibility, Weston was too tall for his feet to go onto the bed, but Weston seemed to respond to the stimulus of his bed and curled up on his side, doing the rest of Jeremy's work.

Jeremy stepped down and tried to slow his breath. He realized he was also sweating rather profusely from the effort he had used. Jeremy made use of a blanket at the foot of the bed and tucked Weston in. Based on how his body and face looked, he seemed to be more comfortable here, which made Jeremy feel like the effort was worth it. Jeremy lingered, unsure what to do now, but he decided to kiss Weston's forehead and leave him to rest.

Jeremy got himself a glass of water, and curled up on the couch, turning down the volume of the TV, and putting on the next episode of the show, though he did not recall what happened as he fell into dreams.

• Like 16

Chapter 14

As Jeremy opened his eyes, he saw he was no longer where he had left himself on the couch. His heart skipped a beat as he panicked, looking around. He did calm down slightly as he noticed he was just in Weston's room. He felt himself drawn in from the waist.

Mmmm... I don't want to wake up yet...” a deep voice mumbled behind him.

Jeremy felt Weston's hard features surround him, cradling him in close like a teddy bear. Weston's head rested on the pillow, tucking Jeremy's under his chin. Jeremy felt Weston's powerful thighs pressing his own into a smaller nesting doll position mimicking Weston's own. Similarities ended there however, as Jeremy's legs had to follow Weston's thighs, knees barely coming two-thirds of the way down them. Jeremy readjusted, pushing his legs to go below Weston's thighs, which he moved to accept. Jeremy knew his feet would go numb, but he was enjoying himself far too much.

They rested in bed for another hour or so. That is when Weston rose up, suddenly very energetic. Jeremy looked over groggily to Weston as he examined his underwear. His underwear was ripped and torn in so many places it did nothing anymore. From the back Jeremy saw full glutes, yet they looked perma-flexed due to Weston's composition. Jeremy wondered what they would look like flexed... around his dick. This also sent him down the rabbit hole of what Weston's own dick was like, and whether he would rather have Weston's now surely gargantuan cock in him. As Weston looked around Jeremy turned onto his stomach to avoid displaying anything Weston may not want to see.

So Jeremy... I have no clothes that fit me. Not even underwear...”

Jeremy smiled, looking over from where he was without shifting. “Sounds like a hot problem to have if I am being honest.”

Weston smiled and leaned back, arm flexing to rub the back of his head. “I mean fair, but I can't walk around like this. There's still laws and shit. Any chance you could do me a favour?”

Yeah, I can buy you something later. I'm sure at least in terms of underwear you will still fit into some things from the big and tall store.” While Jeremy was talking Weston went into the bathroom and emerged with a bath towel around his waist. From what Jeremy could see, he thought Weston had tied a hand towel along the back to extend the size to fit around his waist better.

By the way Weston, when did I end up in the bed? I fell asleep on the couch.”

Weston laughed a little, but stopped and adjusted his towels. Jeremy cursed internally that they hadn't fallen. “Funny you say that. I seem to remember that I also fell asleep on the couch, and yet now I am in my bedroom. I carried you here.”

Jeremy laughed and shrugged, “I did the same.”

Weston's jaw dropped a little. “Jer seriously, I mean I saw the lines in the carpet I assumed my feet dragged but you actually carried me the whole way?!”

Yeah it was no biggie. You don't weigh that much.”

540 lbs as of this morning.”

Jeremy turned over in shock. “WHAT!? That can't be right. How did you even measure that?”

Weston cocked an eyebrow as he stared at Jeremy's hard on in his shorts. Jeremy grabbed a pillow to put in his lap. “I have 2 scales. I stood one foot on each. Little hard to get exact numbers, my weight naturally shifted from one to the other, but added together it was about 540. It's...” Weston took a sec to take himself in, still far too lean to be healthy but clearly strong and built, maybe even more so then normal bodybuilders would be scaled to his height. “It's kind of awesome, Jeremy. Last night I was so worried, but 540 lbs. Imagine how much I can probably lift now.”

Weston did not have to prompt Jeremy to start thinking about it. “Weston with all do respect it is awesome but I would like to get up today without an erection so could you not parade around your amazing strength? It's kind of a turn on.”

Weston smirked confidently, but the face faded as quickly as it came. “Sorry Jer, I will get to making some breakfast. I am starving and I really need to catch my body fat up to the rest of this. You good with eggs and oatmeal?”

Jeremy gagged a little at the thought of oatmeal, but nodded, and Weston left the room. “You know Weston, you didn't even play video games with me or sing before subjecting me to your cooking. We're skipping to level 3 torture right out of the gate”

Weston responded from the other room. “Think of it this way. After level 3 you may just find you even like the other 2 levels you skipped. Now that you reminded me though...” Weston began belting out Hairspray songs as Jeremy listened to his heavy footsteps move around the kitchen. Weston tried to take his mind off the big man. He tried to stop thinking about carrying 540 lbs, although he did wonder if he had been that big when he put him to bed. Jeremy definitely tried to stop thinking about what Weston would become when he stopped growing, if he ever did.

It took a long time for Jeremy's boner to dissipate, but eventually he worked up the nerve to go check up on Weston. Wes had put an apron on, clearly meant to go to ones thighs on knees, it was draping around his hip area, but Jeremy was thankful it at least covered a bit of Weston. Jeremy wondered if he could find any off the rack clothes that would fit him, but he was not confident.

Weston sung a few more songs as he worked. Jeremy was taken aback at how much worse he was at singing then the voice messages he had sent in their original flirting. Luckily he stopped as he brought the food to the table. Jeremy had a bowl of oats with some berries, eggs, and turkey bacon. Weston had much the same, although Weston's quantity of food trumped Jeremy's 4-fold. Weston also had given himself avocado, cheese, and toast with peanut butter.

Dig in buddy.” Weston did not wait for Jeremy to start, shovelling oatmeal down his gullet like it's would go bad in 2 minutes. Jeremy stared at his own bowl, moving it around a little.

Jer, the sooner you eat the oats, the better they taste. Normally I tell my clients not to use artificial sweeteners, but I snuck a little into yours. You didn't look crazy about the oatmeal.”

Jeremy laughed a little, taking out a small spoonful. “I'm really not.”

Weston smiled and nodded. “I used to hate them too, but they have a lot of health benefits, you do get used to it and start to like it. Get a berry on your spoon too and give it a try.” Weston rose up from his seat to go to the fridge again. “By the way Jer, how do you feel about peanut butter?”

Jeremy looked down his spoon at the blueberry now perched on his mound of gloop. “I love peanut butter.”

Weston nodded approvingly, and stuck something in the microwave, taking it out after only a few seconds. “Take a bite. Tell me what you think.”

Jeremy gulped and put the spoon in. As he chewed he realized the flavour was not bad, but not very good either, but the texture was bothering his stomach. He swallowed hard, as if the oats were a pill. “Mmmm... good,” Jeremy lied.

Weston plunked a small bowl on the table and sat down. “You're full of shit. Give it one more try, but mix in the peanut butter this time. It's a little high in calorie so use it sparingly.”

Jeremy gladly grabbed the bowl, and smelt a familiar nutty scent. As he poured it into his oats, warming them up a little too he paused. “Wait, are you putting me on a diet?”

Weston shook his head as he chugged some milk. “No, you said you wanted to lose weight, so I wanted to offer you food that helped you towards your goal. I have clients all the time tell me they can't eat healthy when they eat with people. You let me make you food and I am honoured, but I don't want to derail you from what your goal. Besides, I am a coach at heart, no switch turns that off.”

Jeremy bounced those words around. He took another bite of the oatmeal. It was better. Peanut butter made the taste worlds better and even changed the texture a little too. “Weston, do you think I am sexy?”

Yes, I do. I know what you are getting at though. If you don't like your body then you can change it, but make sure it's for the right reasons. If you put on weight, lose it, become more muscular or not I will find you equally sexy.”

Jeremy still was a little sullen as he took a piece of bacon to eat. “I want you to look at me the way I look at you.”

Weston reached a hand out to grab his. “I don't want to be driven by hunger and lust, and I don't want you to be either. I am excited at all this and I am thankful you are too, but I don't want that to change who you are, or who I am. Besides, you know you are really handsome right.”

Jeremy let his head fall to one side. “Sorry is there someone behind me?” Jeremy made mock turning around gestures.

Weston laughed heartily, deeper still then it had been yesterday. “Hey listen. Body is changeable. You are stuck with the face you get. I didn't luck out in that department.”

Jeremy had no idea what he was talking about, but his thoughts were interrupted by Weston kissing him from over the table. He knocked over his milk glass, but he seemed not to mind. Jeremy indulged him for a few seconds before rushing off for some paper towel. Weston sighed as his kiss was cut short, and began eating again.

• Like 21

Chapter 15

7' 7”, 540 lbs, Size 19 Shoe, 42” waist... well that last one isn't so bad I guess.” Jeremy continued mumbling to himself in the big and large store. The attendant was coming back empty handed.

Sorry sir, we do not have any shoes above a size 15 in the store, but you can order some online. Our retailer says they go up to size 20.”

Jeremy cursed to himself. Weston likely was going to have passed size 20 by the end of the weekend anyways. What would they do then?

Thank you, but that is OK. I was looking for something more immediate but we will have to work with what we already have.”

The man excused himself and Jeremy kept looking. Most of the clothes here had spandex in the fabric, which Jeremy was very thankful for. Maybe one of these would last longer then a day. Most of the clothes Jeremy was finding would not be long enough, but it was better then nothing. He even found a workout shirt that was a sleeveless hoodie that he thought Weston would like. The cashier rang him up and the total came out to 300$. Jeremy texted Weston as much, and got a quick response.

300$! WTF you only bought like 4 things.”

Jeremy laughed a little as he paid. “Yeah well they have to keep it stocked forever with no one buying it, and it uses the most fabric. Also we will have to get you shoes online, though idk if anyone will have above a size 20...”

Jeremy thanked the cashier and took the bag. Jeremy checked his phone again as it buzzed. “GFDI Ok sounds good. I will send you the money for the clothing. Should we even order shoes then? Who makes shoes?”

That would be a cobbler. Don't know any who make custom shoes anymore but I bet one of them will have enough of an interest to try making you a shoe. Won't be cheap though.”

Jeremy dropped off the clothing for Weston, but had to leave to do some lesson planning and weekend chores. Jeremy tried to jump to kiss him, but standing over 2 feet taller now, Jeremy didn't even come close. Weston didn't mind lowering down a little though and Jeremy jumped again to peck his cheek.

Weston did not outgrow size 20 by the end of the week, which delighted both of them as he told Jeremy he had bought some shoes online. It seemed the growth slowed down a little when Jeremy was not around, but it did not stop completely.

You sure you want to keep pursuing this relationship, if it's causing you so many problems.”

Weston was eating on the other side of the line. Weston had apparently begun to put a little weight on, but he did say he was running out of savings fast due to the additional food he needed. “Absolutely I want to keep dating you. The only reason this is happening is because we are a good match. You don't have to ask, my answer is not going to change.”

But what if you don't stop growing?”

Weston laughed on the other end. “Well I've been thinking about that. The way I see it there's two ways this is happening. Either every time you feel love for me I grow, or it's the level of love you feel, so the more we grow together, the more love you feel, the more I grow.”

You make love sound like a commodity. Don't cheapen it.”

I'm sorry I'm not. I just want to take a rejective point of view.”

Jeremy chuckled a little. “I think you are going for the word 'objective.'”

Yes, that one.”

Weston, in one of those situations you could grow forever. At what point does that stop you from living? Would your body shut down?”

Weston took a beat to respond, “I don't think it's worth worrying about. What happens happens. Would still rather spend the time with you.”

But Weston.. what if you grow so big...” Jeremy couldn't find the words.

So big I...?”

So big that I don't mean anything. So big that I'm not enough. Maybe even big enough that you look down on all us normal sized people.”

Are you serious Jeremy? Jeremy what is happening is going to change how I act. I'm sure it will, but the best way to stop me from becoming the man you are afraid of is for someone I care about to keep me in line. To stand up to me when I am stupid.”

Jeremy lightened up a little. “And I am that person?

Of course. I love you. Oof” A loud clattering sound followed. “That grew me a lot. What was that for Jeremy.”

You've never said that before.”

One loud laugh came over the line before Weston stopped, “Wait seriously? I haven't”

No, we talked so much about me growing you because I loved you. We passed by any reciprocation.”

JEREMY! How did you not tell me I didn't say it back?”

Jeremy was beginning to cry as he shifted in his bed looking up to the phone. “I can't push you into saying something like that. I am kinda used to being the first one to say the L word anyways.”

Jeremy, I... I have to go. I'll talk to you later tonight ok?”

Jeremy looked down at his phone as Weston hung up. How quickly the conversation ended was bothering Jeremy, but Weston had also said he loved him, and that had felt really nice. He hummed a little going about his day. Jeremy taught his kids, drove home, cooked a dinner, and sat watching a horror movie. Jeremy thought he heard something outside, but it still made him jump when he heard a thump on his door.

Jeremy jumped off his seat. Whatever was out there, it definitely was not going to be intimidated by the girly scream Jeremy had let out. It took until Jeremy got to the door and heard the snickering for him to realize it had been Weston knocking on his door.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and opened the door. “Ha ha very funny. Taking advantage of me while I watch a scary movie. What did you want?”

Weston brought a rose out from behind his back and bent to one knee. “Jeremy we haven't talked much about this kind of thing, but would you be my boyfriend?”

• Like 22