Gene Hack (An Unofficial Sequel)

thiccmuscle

Hello all,  thought I'd give a shot at writing a one-off sequel to a story I enjoyed very much. The author, Mikey/Blue, has graciously allowed the publication of this unofficial sequel on the forums, which I am very thankful for (in addition to writing the amazing story in the first place). Original story: Gene Hack. Definitely give it a read before this, if you haven't already! And if you have, it won't hurt to revisit it for a refresher. ;)

---

The bathroom bleeding incident didn’t even faze Tom’s desire-turned-reality, much less scare him off the path he had craved for too long. Conversely, it pushed him to go even further, lifting heavier in the gym, pounding down greater amounts of food, all for the sole purpose of greater growth. It wasn’t a bet to hit 400 by Christmas anymore, it was a statement. 

The weeks leading up to the holidays were a blur, for both roommates. Usually at this time they would be packing up to head back home to celebrate with their families, but both of them made up various reasons as to why they had to continue staying in their quaint college town for this year. The real reason for Tom, was undoubtedly his laser focus on his quest for muscle growth. For Alex, it was a moral dilemma. On one hand, he knew what was going to happen to Tom, but would Tom even care even if Alex told him? On the other, his morbid curiosity wanted to see how it would all play out, a science experiment. 

Tom’s rapidly increasing muscle mass began to take a toll on his daily life and activities. Outside of working out, eating his many heavy meals, and jerking off, he was lethargic and dull, a shell of his former bright and chipper personality. His lack of energy extended to the shared chores of the apartment. It wasn’t unusual for Alex to come home, finding empty pizza and takeout boxes on the floor next to the couch Tom was snoring on, the cushions conforming to the contours of his growing body. Dirty blender jugs and blade attachments in the sink, with empty whey canisters and milk cartons on the counter nearby. Scraps of ripped cloth in and around Tom’s laundry basket in the bathroom, clumps of viscous cum still stuck in the shower drain cover. All of which Alex dutifully cleaned up with no complaints. Alex also started finding random specks of blood around the apartment, on the couch after Tom had laid on it, on a wall Tom had bumped into, and even just little drops on the floor. 

---

“Hey big guy, I’ve got something for you!” Tom smiled in his half-asleep state, he liked the nickname Alex started calling him by, almost randomly. Tom drowsily turned his head towards the door as Alex entered the apartment. 

“Merry Christmas big guy.” Alex said with a smile as he held out a small gift box towards Tom.

“Aw thanks buddy, you didn’t have to! Now I feel bad, I didn’t get anything for you. My mind’s just so preoccupied these days…” came Tom’s groggy reply.

“That’s alright, don’t worry about it. I just picked it up on the way back.” 

Grrr, Tom’s stomach audibly grumbled. “Oops, guess I better get something to eat,” Tom said as he blushed a little from the small display of bodily function. Alex just chuckled and headed into his room, shaking his head at the humor of the situation, a massive bodybuilder being embarrassed of his gut sounds.

---

“I did it!” Tom exclaimed, causing Alex to hurry towards the bathroom with trepidation, sparking a similar memory from just weeks before. 

“I knew I’d get to 400 by Christmas, what did I say! Haha!” Tom was exuberant, the joy of hitting the milestone coursing through his entire, very large, body. He went through a routine of different poses, striking each one with the precision of a beginner but the mass of a seasoned pro. Numerous dark-red stretch marks filled the canvas that was his skin, some oozing little pinpricks of blood, others just waiting to do so. He’d gone without the hindrance of briefs these days, and even if he tried, they’d be stretched so thin across his muscular globes and threaten to just rip apart anytime. 

Alex watched in wonder as Tom hit pose after pose, as Tom’s dick got harder and harder, as if rising to salute the achievement of his muscle growth. 

“I know you’re there, just like last time. I just wanted to say thanks for being such an awesome roomie. And that I’m sorry for being such a bad one. Thanks for cleaning up after me, doing the chores, and even getting me a Christmas gift. I really appreciate it, for what it’s worth. M...Maybe, do you…, could you…, help me put it on?” 

“Haha, um…, sure.”

Alex reached out and maneuvered around Tom’s bulk, to take out the skin cream from the little gift box, sitting nicely at the corner of the sink. 

The tension in the room was heating up the bathroom, or it could be just Tom’s hyperthermic mass. “Heh, maybe this little tube wouldn’t be enough for you,” came Alex’s weak attempt at trying to diffuse the situation. Tom just laughed a little, which helped in Alex’s opinion. 

The first squirt of the tube cut through the awkward silence. Alex placed the tube back onto the countertop, and rubbed both hands together, warming up the cream. Alex started on Tom’s barn-door back, his hands glided smoothly across the curves of Tom’s musculature, spreading the cream evenly across the mountainous surface. Tom tried to stay as relaxed as possible, though his cock remained at attention throughout the process. His relaxed muscles were supple and pliant, Alex’s hands kneading them like soft dough, gently massaging them as he passed by. 

Alex squeezed a generous second dollop of cream into his palms, repeating the same process of warming it up, before encircling Tom’s upper arms. Alex’s fingers were unable to close across the circumference of Tom’s swollen biceps and triceps, which Tom couldn’t resist giving a few slow, deliberate pumps, allowing Alex to feel the powerful contractions. Alex shimmied behind Tom, squeezed in the tight space of the bathroom, intending to work on the other arm. Tom felt a small bump brush across his bulging glutes as Alex made his way to the other side. Tom smirked, glad that Alex was enjoying this as much as he was. 

“Hey Tom, could you turn around please?” Alex asked cautiously.

Tom ambled around in compliance, limited in mobility by his barrel thighs, the small enclosed space, and not wanting to crush Alex. Tom’s eyes were closed in bliss, as evidenced by the small stringy droplets of pre-cum seeping out of his engorged cock. Alex felt a little drop of it land on his arms as he brushed against Tom’s thick member. If anything, it definitely made Alex feel more aroused. 

A third round of the cream was applied on Tom. Alex took his time, making sure to get into every nook and cranny created by Tom's pillow-like pectorals and cobblestone abdominals. Alex’s hands disappeared into Tom’s deep cleavage, the cream mixing with accumulated beads of sweat. Alex’s fingers stroked Tom’s underpec area, eliciting several soft moans from the bigger man. Alex moved downwards, lightly patting the sides of Tom’s full, bowed-out, tortoise-shell gut, before he traced the deep indentations of Tom’s abdominal muscles. 

Alex kneeled down, after getting two more blobs of the cream for each thigh, each exceeding the measurement of Alex’s waist. Tom’s thigh muscles jiggled around as Alex rubbed his hands all around. Alex reached around and slipped his fingers into Tom’s deep ass crack, his torso almost touching, almost resting against Tom’s pelvis. A deep moan involuntarily escaped Tom’s lips, his cock leaking an increasingly steady stream of sticky, clear pre-cum. 

“C...Can I?”

Tom nodded slowly, his back arched, head facing the ceiling, eyes closed tight. As Alex’s salivating mouth enclosed the tip of his rock-hard dick, a few long, slow thrusts lubricated by Alex’s ample saliva, were all Tom needed to unload. Forceful jets of warm, salty cum filled Alex’s mouth, causing him to sputter as his gag reflex was triggered. Alex shuddered, as he too, released his own load into his shorts, a wet spot forming in front. 

“Thanks... Alex...” Tom’s muttered under his breath, breathless from the orgasm. He had to support himself on the bathroom countertop, as his knees were about to give post-orgasm. His thick corded forearms supported most of his weight, preventing the unfortunate situation of crushing Alex down below. Alex slumped against the bathroom counter cabinet, unable to process what just happened, but the rush of endorphins through his brain left a wide grin on his face.

---

Tom and Alex’s relationship blossomed in the following months. Neither had been with another man before, but it just felt so right to the both of them, to be with each other. With Alex openly spurring him on, Tom’s gains continued at a breakneck pace. A routine was quickly established for the pair - Tom would wake up in the morning, chug his gallon jug of breakfast shake, and head to the gym for his morning gym session, while Alex would head to work at the university. After the workout, Tom would return back home for a big lunch and a nice long nap. A second lunch of equally massive proportions followed the nap, and then his afternoon gym session. They would usually reach home at the same time, Tom from the gym and Alex from work, and they would enjoy dinner together, often including some additional post-dinner fun. After a quick power nap, Tom would head out for his nightly gym session, while Alex would finish up the chores, and prepare all of Tom’s meals for the next day. When Tom got back, he would chug another gallon jug of protein shake, before heading to bed with Alex, sometimes even without a post-workout shower for an extra musky night of sex.

---

Alex could feel Tom’s footsteps a mile away, and smell him even further away, as the gigantic bodybuilder attempted to sneak up on his partner from behind, as they both trudged up the stairs to their apartment. Tom picked up Alex from behind in a most gentle and secure bear hug, his bulbous pillowy muscles enclosing Alex, making sure not to squeeze too tight. 

“You know that your lumbering footfalls and overpowering odor give you away right? And also, who else has a massive shadow that blocks out all the light?”

“Guess I’m still not used to all the new size I’m continuously putting on! No thanks to the sneaky magical fridge that always has food in it!” 

Both of them erupted in giggles like foolish lovers as they entered the apartment, still all over each other. 

Alex grabbed the neatly packed containers of food from the fridge and tossed them in the microwave to be reheated, while Tom laid on the floor of the living area, sprawled over the cushions. He had broken the couch some time ago, and they thought it would be better not to replace it, instead they just had a more open living area filled with different cushions.

Alex handed a full container to Tom first, knowing that Tom was eager to begin chowing down on Alex’s delicious cooking, after which he continued laying out the microwaved feast on a picnic mat on the floor. Every so often, Alex would deliver a spoonful of his own meal into Tom’s chomping mouth, teasing the bigger man whilst doing so. 

“It’s like you’re always starving!” 

“Well I am, a growing boy’s gotta eat to grow!” Tom countered, in between bites. Even though Alex was always the one initiating the feeding of the beast.

After demolishing the feast, Tom leaned back, supported by his arms. BRRP, he let out a guttural belch and sighed, full and content.

“I think that means you’ve got more room, right big guy?”

“Maybe!”

Alex brought out one of the many gallon jugs full of protein shake from the fridge. Tom opened his mouth wide, ready for the challenge. Alex opened the jug, placing the cap on the floor. He placed the rim of the jug next to Tom’s lips, and tilted the jug slightly, letting the shake flow slowly. Tom moved his lips to cover the rim of the jug and began sucking, signalling to Alex to tilt the jug higher, increasing the flow rate of the shake. 

“Oof,” Tom groaned as he finished guzzling down the last of the shake from the jug, making sure to get the last drops. 

“Good job big guy,” Alex commented, as he started rubbing Tom’s bloated muscle-gut slowly in long, wide circles. 

“Don’t think I’ve got any room left, heh.”

“Oh I’m not sure about that, you always come back from your workouts starving!”

BRRRP, another loud and satisfying belch erupted from the confines of Tom’s maw, in response to Alex’s masterful belly rubs. 

Tom and Alex burst out laughing.

“Fuck, I can’t get over how hot that always is, big guy.”

Alex jumped on top of Tom, causing Tom to crash into the cushions in surprise, groaning, before involuntarily letting out yet another deep bassy belch from the added pressure on his taut gut.

“Whew, someone’s gassy today!” 

“And who’s fault is it?!” Tom added rhetorically, laughing again.

“Oh shut up, you know you like it!”

Alex placed his lips softly on Tom’s, his tongue going straight into Tom’s mouth, tasting a mix of Tom’s saliva, the sweet protein shake, and his own cooking. Tom reciprocated the gesture, the couple lip-locked in pleasure. Alex paused for a moment to get a breath of fresh air, sitting upright on Tom’s packed muscle-gut. His eyes and hands moved around Tom’s vast body, appreciating the fullness of Tom’s muscles, how one muscle group seemed to bulge and squeeze against another, how they hulked out of Tom’s frame, how they looked like a miniature mountain range on top of the man. He let himself go, lying into Tom, nuzzling against the warmth of Tom’s juicy pec-pillows, his head sinking deep into the base of Tom’s cleavage. 

“You can’t stop there!” 

Alex laughed as he felt Tom’s stiff cock against his ass, “Fine, I’ll oblige you this time, big guy!” But they both knew that the foreplay during dinner always led to a good fuck after.

---

Tom struggled to get up after their latest post-dinner fun activity. Not just from the euphoria and exhaustion post-orgasm, but also from the increasingly limited mobility his ever-growing muscles led to. Despite the titanic strength his overblown musculature afforded him, once he went down, he was stuck on the floor like a turtle on its back. His alpine traps swelled past his ears, his barrel pecs muffled his voice and obscured his vision. His upper body was propped up by his engorged lats, which expanded past his frame, making him much wider than he was tall. It was a constant struggle of movement between his biceps and forearms, his triceps and lats, causing his arms to usually be locked in place in an almost 90° angle. His legs, if they could even be called legs, were in a similar situation. Just from the sheer expansive girth of his thighs and calves, pushing each leg apart. If Tom ever got up, he has to painstakingly roll one thich over the other, to move forward. And in his midsection was his massive tank of a muscle-gut with thick blocky abs, which in itself carried a huge load 24/7 to fuel more growth, causing it to bulge obscenely far ahead. 

“Some help please?” Tom wiggled his arm around, attempting to allow Alex to grab a hold of his sausage fingers, so that he could use Alex as a lever to get up.

“Sure big guy…” 

Alex was getting a little worried about Tom’s lack of mobility, as well as the countless stretch marks that continued to bleed every so often, resulting in Tom being in constant pain. No brand or amount of skin creams could help, Alex tried. Tom was simply growing too fast for his skin to keep up. Only the daily painkillers could block his constant pain, but only temporarily. Alex tried to distract him as best as he could, helping Tom do the things he liked, while spending the rest of the day asleep. But this only prolonged the problem, enabling Tom to continue growing, and growing. 

---

What appeared to be an amalgamation of sacks of meat laid on the bariatric bed. Thick snaking veins alternated with dark red stretch marks across his skin. Each muscle seemed to be pulsing, seemingly still eager to grow, despite the lack of space. IVs ran up the undulating contours of his arm, filled with a constant infusion of a cocktail of opioids, dulling his perpetual state of pain. 

Alex visited the university hospital every single day, ever since he made the decision to call the ambulance in for Tom. Alex tried to manage it as best as he could, but he could not bear the sight or sound of Tom’s constant groaning in pain any longer. The bathroom was littered with numerous creams and oils he tried to repair Tom’s skin with. The drug cabinet was filled with countless varieties of painkillers. Tom’s only respites were when he was working out, filling his stomach to the brim, and wanking himself or being jerked off to oblivion. The joy he felt from growing, and from Alex, were the only things that kept him going. But Alex could bear it no longer. Seeing Tom in pain at all other times tore him apart. 

Each visit, Tom would routinely ask for more food, for Alex to jerk him off, for Alex to provide some resistance training. And after each visit, Alex’s eyes would well up, wondering if that was to be the last visit. Sure, Tom’s growth had slowed, but he was definitely on his last legs. His greatest achievement, his monster mass muscle growth, had become his greatest detriment. Yet, knowing him, he probably still craved for more.

---

It was the 1-year anniversary of Tom’s passing. Alex was still grieving, missing Tom’s warm, giant, presence in the apartment, in the bed, in his life. An ad popped up on the side of Facepage, promising a miraculous procedure for muscle growth. Was this a sign? Now that Alex knew better, surely he could do better, with better medical advancements, to honor Tom’s memory.

• Like 16