MuscleStud

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #1:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20660-muscle-slut-blog-1/

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #2: Day 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20671-muscle-slut-blog-2-day-1

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #3: Night 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20677-muscle-slut-blog-3-night-1/

Muscle Slut Blog #4: Day 2

What a workout and post-workout fucking.  We blew past the 600 pounds bench press, and we maxed out at 655 pounds.  Sean was able to get three reps, Kyle got to five reps, and I won out at eight reps.  It felt incredible to press that much weight and feel of all that blood pulsating in my chest.  The pump was so much that the top shelf of my pecs barely allowed me to lower my head before my chin rested on it.  I should have measured the valley between the enlarge pecs has I swear it appeared to be four inches deep and my nipples we pointing straight down to the floor.  The pump resulted in my nipples becoming hypersensitive to the point that Sean just squeezed one of them, and I immediately blew an orgasmic load in the shower.  It was disappointing that we could not have “real” fun in the locker room shower, but too many muddles were around.  We just had to hold it together until we got back to the house.

It does look like we might be adding to the Mimbo family.  Arron, one of Dad’s employees at the gym, has been watching us and asking lots of questions.  He is a cute looking college student and was always friendly before we grew.  But since then, Aaron seemed preoccupied with our growth and watched every working with details.  Sean told him that he could stop by after work that we were just going to hang out around the pool.  We did tell Dad that he needs to get moving on the addition to the gym that includes a new locker room for us Mimbo Studs/Sluts.  A slut needs a place to take care of business when nature calls.

Ok, back to the blog. I came down the stairs and heard them moaning as I walked down.  Dad was already in the kitchen as I walked in and handed me a protein shake.  He said he knew I was running late and thought he would save me some time.  As I gulped it down, Dad said that I looked good, and it seems I hit a “growth spurt” as I seem to be adding some mass.  I flexed for him and said I agree and that I had trouble finding something that would fit today.  He said that I am welcome to wear any of his clothes until I had time to go shopping.  I finished my shake, grabbed my keys, and headed out to my Jeep.  Little did I know that dose #2 was in the shake that Dad just handed me.

As Dad is a car guy, I received a Jeep Wrangler Soft Top for my 17th birthday.  Since it was a warm morning and I felt like showing off, I put the soft top down and took the doors off.  For some reason today, I just wanted to let the whole world to see me and my new muscles.  I flexed for a couple of people at traffic lights.  A few applauded and yelled at me that encouraged and excited me more.  I wanted to open my jeans and jack off right there because my cock was becoming hard and uncomfortable from the attention. I was becoming an exhibitionist, and that would have shocked me yesterday, but not today.

I pulled up to Sean and Uncle Bobo’s house and started to walk in.  I noticed that my dick was creating a good bulge that showed off its size and felt proud of it.  Uncle Bob was in the kitchen, drinking some coffee, and said that I looked good today.  He had a slight smile/smirk on his face and seemed to be checking me out.  I picked up on it and flexed a little for him.  I bounced my pecs and flexed my arm as I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator.  I even flexed my ass when I was in the fridge.  Sean then came into the kitchen, complaining that he had nothing to wear since his Dad did laundry and every shrunk.  Uncle Bob said he did not, and maybe it was just a growth spurt since he had been hitting the gym with me.

We stood and chatted a little before Uncle Bob got up and started to head out the door.  He turned and asked what the plan was at school today.  Sean said nothing as exams ended yesterday, and all of the teachers did not want to start anything since spring break was next week.  Uncle Bob said that if we wanted that we could just skip school the rest of the week and start our break early.  We both were reliable A students, so it would not hurt our GPA.  We said we liked the plan and maybe we could hit the mall to get some new clothes to fit.  Uncle Bob said it sounded like a plan.  He called the school to tell them we were sick and texted my Dad and let him know.  Dad responded that it seemed perfect, and we planned to meet at our house for dinner.

As Uncle Bob was leaving, I told Sean that I needed to hit the bathroom.  I did not need to use the toilet; what I needed was the bathroom so I could jack off before my cock exploded.  As soon as I closed the door and dropped my pants, my penis was at full attention, swollen, and the head was a dark purple.  My nuts were hanging large and low and tender to the touch.  I stroked my cock just a couple of times and tweaked my nipple before it exploded into the shower, as that is where I aimed it to make it easier to clean up. I was able to capture some of the cum to devour before cleaning myself and the shower up.  I was worried turning the shower on would alert Sean, but I heard his running, so I figured I was ok. Once back in the kitchen, we decided that we would hit the mall to get some new clothes, hit the gym, and then head to my house and hang out at the pool until the old guys got off work.

The trip to the mall was both a hit and a miss.  The miss was nearly every place that we usually went for clothing; either someone told us immediately that nothing they had would fit, or we spent time looking and trying on shit and come away empty-handed.  One place did send up to the Big and Tall store that did we did get a few things at, but the salesman said that we needed to shop online at one of the sites that specialize in fitness and bodybuilders.  Big quads and small waists made finding pants a big failure, and massive shoulders and pecs meant the shirts looked like a tent on us.  The hit was we both got our ears pierced.  Never thought about it before, but it sounded adventurous, to end our high school years and mess with our fathers.  I was kind of slow to agree until Sean said that the worst thing is we let the holes close up.  As we walked into the piercing shop, a young guy ran up to us and offered to help us.  Sean told him precisely what we wanted, and he helped us out.  The poor guy seemed mesmerized at our appearance, and I thought he was going to drool all over us.  Sean picked up on it and flexed and teased him to the point that I thought the guy would go crazy.  He gave us his employee discount and said he hoped to see us again.  He even wrote his name and number on the receipt for Sean.  I teased Sean about his new friend, and we both laughed at it.

As we left the mall, it was nearly noon and decided that we did not want to hit the gym during the lunch rush.  We agreed to head home to grab lunch and catch some sun.  As we walked to the Jeep, I said that my shirt was killing me as it was getting a little tight and decided to take it off.  Once at the Jeep, I tried to take it off, but it would not move.  It was so tight that it was like it was painted on me.  I did the next best thing and just ripped it off my body.  Like a Chippendale dancer, I slowly pulled and ripped the shirt off.  I am sure some of the mothers in the parking lot enjoyed the show.  It is hard to describe what I fell.  The warmth of the sun shining on my hard muscles, the freedom of not being confined by the overly tight and small shirt, the radiation of sexiness the I projects, and the light breeze caressing my inflamed nipples caused me to nearly blow a load just standing there.  It was pure nirvana.  All Sean was doing was staring with his wide eyes, and I notice his cock inflating.  I asked him what he was going to do, and he quickly ripped his shirt off and did a double bicep pose that was beyond incredible.

We did not speak on the way home.  Occasionally we would be rubbing our bodies and showing off to people staring at us. I looked over once and saw Sean had his eyes closed and lost in the lust of his body.  I was surprised he did not rip out his cock and jack off.  Now that would have been hot. Lots of females got excited, but I did not care what the ladies wanted.  With guys, I wanted to give them a show that they would remember. They all seemed to enjoy it, especially the one guy in the red convertible that pulled up at a traffic light. He was so engrossed in watching us that he forgot the light changed after we had pulled away.

Once we got home and I got out of the Jeep, I felt the pain of the constriction around my legs and heard a tearing sound.  The jeans ripped along the seams because they lost in containing the mass of muscle.  Sean said he was heading to the bathroom, and I said I would make us a shake since we were starving.  I made the shakes and drank mine down in one long gulp.  I was still hungry, but it took the immediate hunger pain away.  I yelled for Sean but got no answer, so I went to see what was up.  I got to my bathroom and heard Sean moaning as he was self-pleasing himself.  He remains of his jeans were at his feet and looked like a combination of tearing and pulling to get them off.  His eyes were closed, facing the mirror, jacked his cock, and rubbed his pecs and abs.  It was the first time I took a serious look at Sean and realized that he was a true muscle god.   He was the size of a heavyweight bodybuilder with an erect massive cock that was leaking some serious precum.

As I stood and watched, something clicked in the back of my head, and I needed him.  I needed his muscles, I needed his cock, I needed his ass, I simply needed him.  I walked over and stood behind him and reached around him and began to caress his massive check.  I tweaked the hard nipples that caused him to moan as I moved closer to him and began to smell his manly scent and muscular sent coming off his body.  I licked his neck as I explored his entire muscular body and even took one hand down towards his cock.  I was lost in the moment and wanted it to go on forever.  Sean turned his head, and our lips brushed each other.  An electric shock hit me, and we both immediately felt the urge to kiss.  It was a manly, rough, sexual kiss that went on for minutes.  Our tongues attacked each other’s mouths with an aggressive force as we explored each other massive bodies.  An autopilot took over and knew what I needed, what I wanted, what I had to do.

As we continued kissing, I reached down and ripped what remained of my jeans off of my body. My cock sprang up, fully erected, and leaking pre-cum that was now landing at the top of my washboard abs.  I broke away from Sean’s mouth and spun him to face the mirror, so I had clear access to his beautify and muscular ass.  I grabbed his ass and pulled his ass cheeks apart as I massaged the rock hard muscles.  Without warning and savagely, I shoved my entire cock up Sean’s ass.  Seam screamed in pleasure, and I felt a joy I never knew.  I paused for maybe a minute but then began to funk his ass with force and determination.  I was lost in pleasure and wanted to simply fuck his ass and shoot my seed deep into him.  I wanted it to shoot so deeply that it would come out of his nose.  All that I remember was us both cumming together with me depositing my load deep inside Sean and Sean, blasting the mirror with the force that some splattered onto both of us.  We collapsed onto the floor with my cock still in Sean and basked for a few moments in the glow of the post-orgasmic bliss.  Never questioning what or why it happened, just that it was right and incredible and wanting more.

Seam moved and pulled off of my semi-hard cock and turned to face me.  Grabbing my head with both hands and began kissing me and playing with my nipples. He caressed my muscular body.  He explored every vein, every ridge or crevice, and every detail of my body.  I remember like it was yesterday when Sean broke the kiss, pushed off of me, and said in a determined way, “Now it is my turn to fuck you senseless.” He immediately moved down and threw my legs over his shoulder, exposing my soon to lose virgin ass.  Without warning, he drove his massive cock of steel straight and stopped only when my ass hit his pelvis.

Begin unprepared, I expected pain, but I felt incredible pleasure beyond anything possible.  I felt full, content, aroused, sexy, horny, and any other possible description.  The sensation was mind-blowing as I felt Sean’s mushroom head moving up and down and every vein as it pushed against me man pussy.  The only care I had was I never wanted it to end.  When I thought it could not get better, Sean began to power fuck me with the strength and energy that no one should be able to survive.  I wrapped by massive legs around his tight waist to make sure he did not pull out and reached up to massage his muscular chest.  What we were able to say beyond grunts and moans centers on me encouraging Sean and Sean, telling me what a fucking slut I was.  It went on for what seemed like forever, but Sean quickly screamed for me to take it like a bitch, and he exploded deep inside me.  The sensation of his cock pumping and cum squirting inside me was beyond description and triggered me to cum again and spraying all over us.  Before Sean collapsed on me, I collected a handful of cum and shoved it into his mouth.  He eagerly sucked and licked every bit of cum off of my finger.  Once Sean collapsed onto me, we cuddled and passionately kissed as we recovered from the orgasms and ass fucking we just experienced.

I recovered to the point of being able to talk and told Sean how incredible this was and how much I loved him.  We talked about the experience and how we wanted more.  Never once did we talk about the changes that were occurring.  All I knew was that these changes are precisely want I needed and wanted.  I knew that my life was far different but did not care; I was beyond happy.

I hate to end the blog before getting to where I wanted to, but Dad just called, and we have guests coming for dinner.  It seems Aaron talked to Dad after we left the gym and want to talk about becoming a muscle slut like us.  He is bringing his boyfriend too so that it might be an entertaining night.  I have to help Sean and Kyle get ready for them.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I think the one thing I would suggest adding would be Kevin standing up from the fridge and turning around to see Sean for the first time. And he could have commented about how tight his best friend's clothes were, but not really realize the emotions he was already starting to feel.

I think it was just a missed opportunity to show off and describe in detail more of their transformation.

That said, what an amazing story! This has so much potential! Where do I sign up!? Also, I'm really looking forward to what's going to happen to Aaron and his partner, and I'm hoping they do something with the guy from the earring shop. ( maybe he starts stalking Sean, they catch him, and force-feed him several mimbo drops at once for a rapid transformation. 😈)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, darkluster4 said:

I think the one thing I would suggest adding would be Kevin standing up from the fridge and turning around to see Sean for the first time. And he could have commented about how tight his best friend's clothes were, but not really realize the emotions he was already starting to feel.

I think it was just a missed opportunity to show off and describe in detail more of their transformation.

That said, what an amazing story! This has so much potential! Where do I sign up!? Also, I'm really looking forward to what's going to happen to Aaron and his partner, and I'm hoping they do something with the guy from the earring shop. ( maybe he starts stalking Sean, they catch him, and force-feed him several mimbo drops at once for a rapid transformation. 😈)

Thanks for the great comments and encouragement.  I agree that the fridge scene was something I could have gone deeper into but I think the next chapter will make up for it.  

I agree that this storyline can and will go in so many directions.  I have plans for the earing shop guy but your direction is a bit more interesting.  Maybe build off of him being a little twink and maybe grow him so fast he ends up as a mindless muscle slut/houseboy?  I think you will like the plan for the Dad's, Kevin and Sean going back to school, and Aaron and his boyfriend growing at the gym.

As always, suggestions and comments are always welcome.  Sometimes my writing muse is free flowing and sometimes it is a dry well.

• Like 1