Muscle Slut Blog #3: Night #1

MuscleStud

Thanks to everyone for your positives comments about this story.  I have been a long-term reader but never thought of writing until a story idea popped into my head in the shower.  I hope you are enjoying it and any suggestions are welcome.

Link To Muscle Slut Blog #1:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20660-muscle-slut-blog-1/

Link to Muscle Slut Blog #2: Day 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20671-muscle-slut-blog-2-day-1

Muscle Slut Blog #3: Night #1

That was a mind-numbing time fucking and being fucked by Kyle and Sean.  Who would have known that sex with other men would keep getting better and better.  Sometimes it is raw, aggressive, and physical sex with ass-pounding fucking that you develop a sweat and aggression that no ordinary human could handle. Like today being power fucked with Kyle’s 20-inch long beer can sized cock that he rammed up my ass while Sean and I were 69ing and deep throating.  Sometimes our sex is passionate, loving, caring, and you feel like you should continue forever.  The caressing of the rock hard muscles, adoring kissing, and post-sex cuddling in the massive arms of someone that just provided you with so much joy and happiness.  Other times it is hard-charging, animal lusting, aggressive sex that filfill the basic needs of sex.  It is the type that you scream when you cum and that those nearby know what just happened.

This time, we started with aggressive fucking to satisfy are basic animal needs and then transitioned into love and passion.  Our first phase was focused on self need, but the last phase was on giving pleasure to others.  We cuddle and kissed for at least an hour in each other arms.  Basking in the post-sex glow, feeling the hyper-human bodies we have evolved into, and the passion we had just shared.  Life could not be more perfect and could not imagine being “normal” again.  While we cuddled, Kyle said that he felt sorry for the “Muddles” that will never know what we experience.  We laughed at him because he is such a Harry Potter nerd and would be the only one to think about using that term. 

So, I left off before I was interrupted as I had just climbed into bed.  I thought I would have had a rough time falling asleep, but I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.  It was a strange but very restful night.  I remembered some very vivid dreams that night.  They were sexual, and muscle focused—dreams about being a massive bodybuilding and showing off my body or wild sexual dream.  Unlike my normal dreams, these I remembered in great detail.  I guess my mind was telling me about the future.  One of the bodybuilder dreams had me on stage wearing a little poser flexing and showing off for a wild crowd.  The more they screamed and yelled, the more I showed off.  My excitement grew until my cock ripped through the poser, and the cause the crowd to explode in cheers. The most vivid sexual dream was me confronting a teacher after class and forcing him to suck my cock until it blew all over him.  He nearly drown with the amount of cum I pushed down his throat.  The most vivid dream seemed to be very real.  I remember it as me waking up around 3 am being because the t-shirt and boxer briefs I wore to bed being so tight it caused pain plus being covered in cum.  I remember getting out of better and walking to the bathroom but not paying attention to my reflection but seeing how tight my bedclothes were.  Without thinking or caring, I simply ripped them away from my body like they were made of tissue paper and flexed my freed body from the restrictions that the clothes cause.  I had dried cum all over myself but did not care.  I simply turned off the light and went back to bed.

My alarm went off at 6 am to start getting ready for school.  The fact that I had only two days left before Spring Break floated into my mind.  I laid there just beginning to wake up and noticed my hand were roaming and caressing my body, especially my dick and balls.  I did not concern me that I was nude.  My body had grown overnight, but I did not comprehend it yet.  It just felt wonderful, and my cock began to come to life and grow.  The more it grew, the more excited I became, and the caressing moved into full force masturbation.  Within minutes, I had an incredible orgasm and blew a huge load all over me.  It felt like gallons of cum exploded from my cock and landed mainly on me.  Without thinking, I scooped up some cum on my fingers and moved them towards my mouth.  The odor was seductive, and I pushed my fingers into my open mouth and savored on my cum.  The taste was incredible and caused an uncontrolled hunger that resulted in me consuming all of the cum that I could collect.  I should have been shocked or appalled with this as I was 100% straight yesterday, but now I understand that I was becoming gay.  Not only does Mimbo Drops change your body, but it helps your mind grow to be able to enjoy the entire evolution fully. 

Getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom, I realized that I was different.  First, I was naked, and don’t know how that happened, second I was covered I dried cum, and thirdly I had to walk differently because of the increase in my muscle mass and my quads rubbing together as I walked.  When I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on, I was shocked at what was looking back at me.  It was me, but I was different.  I had a lot more muscle than I did yesterday, and the muscle was hard and ripped.  Yesterday, I was a typical teenager, but this morning, I had the muscle mass of a gymnast or one of the fitness models on Instagram. Every muscle was more substantial and more defined to the point that I could be used to teach anatomy.   I immediately started to flex, checkout myself out, and wondered what was happening to me. I stepped on the scale and saw that my weight was now 212 pounds.  If the scale was right, I gained 32 fucking pounds almost overnight.  I should have been asking how was this happen, but my mind acted like it was normal.  I felt proud and happy with the weight and size gain.

I started my usual morning routine, but showering was another exciting experience.  When I the shower, the warm water felt erotic, and  I went from washing to caressing.  The more I stroked, the hornier I became, and the more sexually excited I became.  My cock was longer, thicker, and cover with veins that I could no longer wrap my hand around completely.  My mind went on pure autopilot, and I began to jack off again.  Jacking and caressing was what I needed and wanted. Fondling by enlarged balls, pinching my nipples, and even exploring my ass all occurred.  In the first orgasm that I saw since last night, I exploded all over the shower and myself with the incredible force and quantity. It was mind-altering how the orgasm felt.  The tightening of my balls, the enlargement of my cockhead, the deep-seated pleasure building from deep within me until it finally reached the point of exploding.  I realized that I never wanted the feeling to go away.  The only disappointing thought was how I wasted the cum because the water from the shower flushed it down the drain. 

Getting out of the shower was another experience because, as I was drying myself off, I became aroused again.  My cock because hard and started leaking pre-cum.  I immediately realized that I needed and wanted, so I began to jack off again.  Within a minute, I shot another massive load that landed on the mirror, and I made sure this time it was not wasted.  I enjoyed every drop that I could get and even caught myself licking the last bits off of the mirror.  Deep down in me, I felt I should have been disgusted in what I just did, but I felt proud.

The next challenge I faced that morning was trying to find clothes to fit.  Most of my clothe simply did not fit anymore.  All but the baggiest jeans would not fit over my quads.  The baggy jeans were a pair I bought to ride low, but they now just fit over my quads. I skipped underwear as al were tight and even painful to wear.  As for a shirt, I found an XL shirt that an Aunt bought me for Christmas that until today I swam in.  It was a little tight around my arms but otherwise fit ok.  Not the best looking outfit, but it will have to do.  I did one last look in the mirror and thought I was an impressive looking stud. Sexy just popped into my head. It was strange because I never felt or said that before.  I texted Sean to let him know I would be over to get him in about 15 minutes and head down the stairs.

Well, this is an excellent spot to end.  Kyle and Sean are finally awake from a nap after our fuckfest  and want to head to the gym. We might be delayed in leaving because they need to shower first since we all are covered head to toe in cum and sweat.  It is surprising how much a mess three Mimbo studs can make today. I am sure that is just an excuse for another round before heading to the gym.  But then again, do a Mimbo stud ever need a reason to fuck.  While I don’t think I can add much more size to our already massive bodies, the feeling of a muscle pump is almost as good as an orgasm. It is chest day, and we all want to see if we can all hit a 600-pound bench for reps.  Another benefit of Mimbo Drops has been an increase in strength to match our size growth.  Not sure how the others at the gym can handle seeing us lift that amount of weight or our showing off our incredibly sexy muscle bodies, but I sure we will have fun.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...